Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
It's been one hell of a wild ride

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oni-no-kori

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:27 am
I've been dealing with a lot in my life. So much that i have become cold and distant. The closest thing to intimacy i shared was drunk sex with someone from a bar the other night. So now i feel like im fading from humanity. I'm moving past the physical need to be loved and to love. Maybe this will make me be looked down upon by other people I dont know. It sickens me but at the same time it takes quite a bit off my shoulders. I dont know what to do anymore. All i do is work, work, work. Ive had the thought to remove myself from this world more frequently lately. I dont know that i am strong enough to do so.

On a happier note how is everyone?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:16 am
Sometimes ya gotta loose ur self before u find urself. I was in a similar situation some years ago and it took me to hit farther than rock bottom to want to take charge and change my life around. I know that life looks like a s**t hole right now. It will get better. It might not happen right away, but things will get better.  

ADSOC

Dangerous Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:20 pm
oni-no-kori
*hugs* just stay safe ok? in losing yourself you may lose everything. but sometimes losing everything isn't really losing anything it's starting over. I can't say I've ever been that low though. I just hope you stay safe and don't go down that road of removing yourself from the world. *hugs again* you'll be ok, we're here for you smile keep going even though the road ahead is dark, there is always a light at the end...and I don't mean the end of the tunnel either!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:19 pm
STAY STRONG MANG  

digi162

Lucky Cat

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:40 pm
So this is a low or a lull in your life. You're young and strong, and life is in phases. Better things will come your way and will come soon. Have faith. heart Everytime I thought that there was no way for things to get good for me or I couldn't see a way out, eventually, things would get better. That's a lesson I learned hard over the years.

Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games