Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
Cousin's Wife Just Had a Miscarriage

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:27 pm
As the title says, I just found out that my cousin's wife just had a miscarriage. Please keep them in your prayers through this difficult time, and for me that I may be able to get over my negative feelings/phobia of children...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:26 pm
Keeping you, your cousin, and her family in my prayers heart  

olisea

Muse

MeleKeli

Beloved Gekko

10,575 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:38 pm
Aloha,
Just finished praying. I'll do my best to continue to pray for them and for you. A note of encouragement to you... Go volunteer to help with Sunday school and bring a bag of treats. Best way to handle a phobia is to jump in and face it. Let the teacher know in advance why you're doing this. I think you'll be surprised at the results. heart

Also, be there for your cousin and his wife. You don't need fancy words... just be there for them.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:50 pm
Arachnoia

Thank you for the prayers. ^^

MeleKeli

That would not be a good idea right now. I can't even stand to be in a small room for kids. It bothers me when they touch me...I appreciate the advice, but that may be too big of a step right now. 8'D

Thank you for your prayers. It's kind of hard to be there for them since I live out of state, but I too am keeping them in my prayers.  

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:55 pm
                i'm sorry, it must be hard for the entire family. praying for everyone emotion_hug

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:50 pm
I pray your cousin's heart be comforted. I know the loss of a child is the worst death to come by. I myself am a sister to a stillborn brother, and both my parents still can't hold their tears over the moment. My father now passed, my poor mother has suffered a lot of depression. It's not easy getting over your newborn's death. Just keep in mind that when a newborn dies, they are safely returned back into God's arms. All babies are innocent so he is always going to be there. God Be With You. gaia_star  

Total Moon

Barton Citizen

14,175 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Noble Shade 100

911child

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100