Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Fan Fiction Writing & Fan Art
Examples of my Work

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nerdiepi

Crew

Anxious Shounen

15,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:02 pm
Hello all!
Firstly, I'd like to say that there are so many amazing artists here in this guild from what I've seen, and I hope that those who do draw will continue to practice their work, and continue to get better at it.
Personally, I've have been drawing for years. I've always had a love for the arts, even when I was a child I would doodle on and in everything I could get my hands on. I painted a lot (although I don't really paint anymore now), and I would fill notebook and notebook with drawings of mine. And this is how I got better, and got to where I am today! I'm frequently asked how I can draw like I do by a lot of my friends and the people around me, and while I can give some points and tips, my main advice is to just practice! You can't get better at something over night. You need to put time and dedication into it!
Posted below are some examples of my work, and I will continue to post as I progress and get better.
My Tumblr: nerdiepi.tumblr.com
My DeviantArt:jacob-argenstien.deviantart.com

I hope to see examples of others' work as well vuv

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:30 pm
Updating this thread with a gif I made for one of my blogs!
The blog in question is ask--the-outcasts, which is a crossover au for Hetalia, with Avatar the Last Airbender! the character I drew is 2p!America.
User Image

I'm not the best when it comes to animating, but I know the basics for whenever I want to draw something like this. It takes a very long time to make a good animation, and considering this was just to answer an ask on a blog, I didn't see a reason on why I should put that much effort into it.

nerdiepi

Crew

Anxious Shounen

15,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:54 am
B-e-a-u-tiful ART! <3
Feel free to visit Artspiration and the Art Dump, too!
Many people have posted their art in there
emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:33 pm
Hello again vuv
Adding a few of my most recent draws for another reference.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

nerdiepi

Crew

Anxious Shounen

15,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150

nerdiepi

Crew

Anxious Shounen

15,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:54 am
It's been awhile since I posted ; u;
I have quite a few new drawings I've done though, and I believe I've improved significantly since I last posted in this thread. (which is one of the reasons I'm posting now)
User Image
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I've become Undertale trash, and I'm actually cosplaying the child in the green and yellow sweater! My friend is accompanying me as the one in the purple and pink sweater for a con that's coming up! I as well have exanped into what I draw for commissions, which is why you see that cute little wolf guy.
Characters are: (In order) Chara from Undertale, Frisk from Undertale, Canada and Russia from Hetalia, Mettaton from Undertale, My own design, and Chara again from Undertale.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:30 am
nerdiepi
It's been awhile since I posted ; u;
I have quite a few new drawings I've done though, and I believe I've improved significantly since I last posted in this thread. (which is one of the reasons I'm posting now)
User Image
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I've become Undertale trash, and I'm actually cosplaying the child in the green and yellow sweater! My friend is accompanying me as the one in the purple and pink sweater for a con that's coming up! I as well have exanped into what I draw for commissions, which is why you see that cute little wolf guy.
Characters are: (In order) Chara from Undertale, Frisk from Undertale, Canada and Russia from Hetalia, Mettaton from Undertale, My own design, and Chara again from Undertale.

Great Job Quinn, I really like the reflection animation the best. Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work.  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
Fan Fiction Writing & Fan Art

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers