Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:52 pm
User Image Lace had left Void's den a few weeks back, having thanked him for taking excellent care of her and patching her leg up. She hadn't planned to ever return, despite her promise she'd visit. The intention had been to avoid him for the rest of her life. Nothing good came from being around Lace. Her ex had been attacked countless times and probably attributed to why he picked the blonde fox over her. She was a danger, and Void was... well, sweet. That was the only word she really could pinpoint for him. Sure, he was rough at times, but he was kind and had offered his home to her, even bribing her to let him tend to her wounds. Perhaps, maybe, she had grown fond of the 'daeva, which baffled her. She, despite being a 'daeva, found them terrifying. Void was laughable the opposite of that.

So, despite how much she wanted to stick around and pester him more and more, the vixen had planned to never return. He was safer that way, and it wasn't like he'd miss her too much, she assumed. She had just been a dainty 'daeva with a hurt paw, and that was it.

However, things changed the day Belial found her again. It had been just about three days ago he stormed into the temporary den, slamming her into the cave walls and smashing his foot into her tail, deliberately twisting his claws into skin. He had barked one command only, demanding her to return with him or he'd leave her as nothing more then another corpse.

Of course, she resisted.

He had begun his promise, ripping and breaking anything he could lay his paw on. However, he hadn't expected her to fight back, nor for the sound of a bear's cry to echo. He had abruptly left, leaving her wounded and shattered. The rest of the three days were spent here and there flying, unable to keep the activity up for less then an hour or so. Eventually, she reached the only place she knew where to turn: Void's den.

"Help." She croaked the second she reached the entrance, collapsing into herself with a weak and exhausted whine. "Please."

X Moon Fighter X

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:16 pm
User Image It had been weeks since Lace had been to his den. He should have known that she wouldn't return. You just told himself that he was too willing to give himself out to others. He gave out a sigh. He did at least hope she was ok. The last time he saw her, she had a broken and was rather stubborn about taken care of herself.

Void thought to himself. There was no point of letting it get to him. He had enough to deal with. He was about to leave when he heard a pathetic... Help. Help? Who? What?

He darted to the entrance of his den to see a broken and battered Lace. "Oh sh-... Lace!" He quickly and carefully scooped her onto his back and laid her deep inside his den. Leaving her quickly to bring back water and something to fix her. He set the water down near her. He wanted to ask 'What the hell happened...', but there were more important things to worry about.

He was trying not to panic. What the hall happened to her. Did she have a crash landing? He shook it off. Not now.. Focus. He focused on wrapping any open wound. He didn't know what was broken so he'd just have to watch her and made sure she didn't move anything too violently. "Lace... I need you to stay awake... Don't fall asleep. Not yet. I need you to tell me what is broken." He kept his voice calm, but spoke a little louder than necessary. He feverishly worked to cover her wounds.

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:42 pm
Relief washed through her as a familiar 'daeva came barreling towards her. Normally, she'd cringe, but the sight of the much larger male left a rush of warmth run through her spine. She was going to be okay. He wouldn't let her die. She was sure of it.

Just a few weeks ago she had been begging to decay. A short and swift morbid laugh left the vixen as Void lifted her, mind already elsewhere. She had been pleading to die, and now that she could she came crawling to Void. Pathetic, really. She didn't even have the resolve to die properly. She was rattled from her thoughts as he spoke, ears flicking back as his loud words smashed against the faint headache that had lingered for the past few days. Broken? She... didn't even know. She hadn't paid enough attention to her own body, perhaps scared to look and see limbs bent out of place. Her tail flicked, causing a low whine to escape her.

"My tail." She managed to mumble back, eyes scrunching shut. She just wanted to sleep. Please. "I think my ribs.... mayb- maybe my leg." Her voice stayed level, a feat all in itself as pain vibrated through her body. It wasn't the broken bones she was worried about, no. It was the tears along her sides and her left wing's gash that had slowly opened up as she flew towards Void's den. She was sure her face was cut, and her back, but she hadn't looked yet.

"Sorry." She squeaked, giving a faint smile towards the male. She really was trouble, wasn't she?

X Moon Fighter X

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:16 pm
He prepped some wood to act as splints. He started with her tail. "I know this will hurt but bare with me ok? Then you can sleep." He made note of all the places he told her. He would have to get rid of her clothes too. Once done with her tail he moved her around carefully to remove her clothes. She really was all beat up. His stomach started to tie itself into a knot. There was no way this was going to make him sick. It was more the though of what happened... not so much the broken girl in front of him.

"If your ribs hurt don't breathe to heavily..." There wasn't much he could do about broken ribs. Hopefully they weren't too bad. It would take a month or two for them to heal. He continued to work on the opened wounds and came across her wing. If he could close it... it could heal and not be ruined. "Lace... I'm going to batch up your wing. Just breathe ok?" He carefully patched up her wing. He pulled the gash close together and held it together with a sticky substance, a little happy that it was holding.

He heard her say 'sorry'. "It'll be okay Lace. I'm here for you." He returned her smile with one of his own. It was genuine but weak as well. He worked for at least half an hour.. maybe more. He lost track of the time. Making sure she didn't fall asleep yet. Once he was satisfied he found a pillow and some blankets he took from a human house. He carefully lifted her head a slid the pillow underneath and threw the blanket over her. "Okay.. you can sleep now." He sat by her until she was able to fall asleep.

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
● RP Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers