Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Fan Fiction Writing & Fan Art
Official Short Story Writing Thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:03 am
Hello Everyone,

Feel free to use this thread to post your short stories whether they are Fan Fiction, general stories, and Poems. If you don't want to start a thread of your own to post your story in post your story in this thread instead. Most people in this Guild would Love to read your stories. If you need help in writing a story their is a writing help thread in this Sub Forum where I will be happy to help you.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:53 pm
Hey I got an Idea of a neat way to challenge yourself as a writer me and my husband are currently doing this challenge . I thought would share the idea with ya'll . You pick a card game get a pack of cards and then using the cards you get write a fanfiction with those specific cards . Currently I am doing it with Yu-gi-oh cards and I am really enjoying it .  

charity_halliwell

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:07 am
charity_halliwell
Hey I got an Idea of a neat way to challenge yourself as a writer me and my husband are currently doing this challenge . I thought would share the idea with ya'll . You pick a card game get a pack of cards and then using the cards you get write a fanfiction with those specific cards . Currently I am doing it with Yu-gi-oh cards and I am really enjoying it .

Great idea!! I have a few hundred Yu-gi-oh! cards. You could shuffle a bunch of them and make a story from them. You could do that with other cards as well like Pokemon or Magic cards. I will have to try it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:34 pm
Hey when you finish writing yours id be happy to read it and give you some feed back  

charity_halliwell

Fan Fiction Writing & Fan Art

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff