Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Testimonies
Heavenly Joy

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:30 pm
Heavenly Joy  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:00 am
I saw that one. She was so cute! And very talented. My husband said she would be the next Shirley Temple. Very awesome performance. gaia_angelleft gaia_kittenstar gaia_angelright  

Total Moon

Barton Citizen

14,175 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:22 am
Total Moon
I saw that one. She was so cute! And very talented. My husband said she would be the next Shirley Temple. Very awesome performance. gaia_angelleft gaia_kittenstar gaia_angelright

I was blown away! Awesome to see children who believe and how unafraid they are! Lots to learn there.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:56 am
Garland-Green
Total Moon

I was blown away! Awesome to see children who believe and how unafraid they are! Lots to learn there.

Shoot! Children are getting more smarter then we was back in our day. My 7 year old son could quote scripture at age 3 and name every book in the Bible in order. Our children are advancing mindwise. Pretty soon 5 year olds will be off to college and jobs. lol  

Total Moon

Barton Citizen

14,175 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:21 pm
Total Moon
Garland-Green
Total Moon

Shoot! Children are getting more smarter then we was back in our day. My 7 year old son could quote scripture at age 3 and name every book in the Bible in order. Our children are advancing mindwise. Pretty soon 5 year olds will be off to college and jobs. lol

That is kind of terrifying. lol When I was seven all I did was read cartoons.
Sure I memorized some stuff, but it was mostly useless. Great that your son has such a passion for the Bible. You only memorize stuff you think is important.  
Testimonies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games