Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Fourth Year Classes
Care of Magical Creatures II Open-Nogtail Lecture Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

cαяє σғ мαɢιcαℓ cяєαтυяєs II

Friday's Block 2: 9:00am - 9:45am
Location: On the outskirts of the Forbidden Forest, generally by the Gate Keeper's Hut

[About the Class]
The main prerogative of this class is to get students familiar with the identification and interaction of the numerous magical creatures in the wizarding world. As this is the still somewhat in the beginner stages, the animals will be of relative Class X status. They are relatively harmless and therefore any cuts, scrapes, or bruises a student finds themselves with is entirely their own fault.

[About the Professor]
Professor Yates is originally from Wales and a middle child and only girl out of four brothers. After graduation she spent many years traveling and studying various native groups and animals before having an unfortunate accident and having to return back home. After recuperation and small menial jobs she applied for this post and well, here she is. This is her first time teaching but this does not mean she is a carpet to be walked upon.

[Class Rules]
1. Don't be late. Just because the classroom is situated outside does not mean you may come and go at your leisure. If a student is found late they will be sent back to the castle with a note stuck to their back. If a student is late more than three times they will have to attend a meeting with the professor to see if they wish to continue.
2. Be respectful and courteous to all animals and creatures in class. If there is even a slight inclination that a student is doing wrong by a creature they will be given a detention, points will be taken, and a meeting with Headmaster will be scheduled.
3. Be respectful and courteous to your fellow human beings. No use of slurs or malicious intent towards your classmates or you will face loss of points, detention, and a one-way ticket to the Headmaster's office.
4. Always bring your materials to class. For each time you don't have your materials five point increments will be taken.

[Class Materials]
Textbooks: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them and Monster Book of Monsters
Wand
Note taking materials

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:42 pm
List of Knowledge

Nogtail Lecture [ ]
Nogtail Interaction [ ]
Puffskein Lecture [ ]
Puffskein Interaction [ ]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:12 pm
When Rome's in ruins
We are the lions
Free of the coliseums
In poisoned places
We are anti-venom
We're the beginning of the end
User ImageXXXXXXXXUser Image
нαℓғвℓσσ∂ | sιиɢℓє | иαтυяαℓιsт | ɢячғғιδσя αℓυмиι

[Class List:]
Lyall Thompson
Addison Collins
Rider Wilson
Prudence Lowery
Victoria Macclellan

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Tesni, after a near disastrous her first day, had decided to get a head start the rest of the week and decided she would get to the Forest an hour before her class began. She thought she'd be a bit bored just standing there and waiting before remembering that she was in front of the flipping Forbidden Forest...which wasn't so forbidden now that she was actually a member of the faculty. Somehow it sort of lost it's thrill, but she still enjoyed her time immensely. So when it was time for class to start she parted from the forest casting a scourgify here or there for any dirt that might have stuck to her clothing while using her fingers to comb out any spiders or leaves that might've gotten caught in the curly mane she called hair. As she was tying it up she spotted the tell-tale signs of students walking out to her and straightened up as to present a strong front. If she didn't these little pubescent wankers would walk all over her. After a while when she was sure everyone that was supposed to be there was present she gave an internal sigh and decided that the time had come, the Walrus said.

"Good morning all, I am your instructor for this course and my name is Professor Yates. Welcome to Care of Magical Creatures, a class in which you will learn how to properly identify, interact, and possibly care for the magical creatures that surround us all. Before we start all the fun I have to lay down some quick ground rules: don't be late, always bring your materials, absolutely no fighting of any kind, and the biggest most important rule in my book, don't disrespect or knowingly injure the animals. If I find that you have, I will send you out of here in a fertilizer bag for Professor Hill. Any objections? Good." she concluded not waiting to see if there even were any. She hoped these students weren't that stupid. "While this is my first time teaching you, this is not your first year of this course. That said, I'll first have you introduce yourselves, explain to me where you are in the material, and then I'll give a short lecture on one of the creatures you'll be seeing next week. I would like your name, your house, and one interesting fact about yourself or a hobby you enjoy and one thing you learned last year from your previous instructor. For example, my name is Tesni Yates, I'm a former Gryffindor, for my fact I have four brothers, two older and two younger all in different houses and as for my hobby, I enjoy walking through the forest and rock climbing. Now one of you." Tesni stated waiting for the brave soul.

Miss GryffindorK

The Forgotten Weasley

The Shiny Furret

SummerIsles

shabatha

Quote:

Wearing▱Where: Near the Forest▱With: Students▱Feeling: Slightly nervous, slightly bored▱Thoughts: Lets get this show on the road▱OOC
Tonight
The foxes hunt the hounds
It's all over now
Before it has begun
And we've already won

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:19 am
Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day!
The sun is up, the sky is blue...
It's beautiful and so are you!
Dear Prudence, open up your eyes.
Dear Prudence, see the sunny skies.
Look around, round and round-

User Image
p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

gryffindor purebloodcaptain & keeper fourth year

Pru was extremely excited for Care of Magical Creatures with a new professor, seeing as it was her all time favorite class. The new professor was a pretty dark haired woman whom Pru immediately liked. She jumped to her feet, a cautious dimpled grin on her face. "I'm Pru Lowery, Gryffindor. My mum owns a pet shop in Diagon Alley called The Magical Menagerie, an' I've hung out there helping her since I was a little kid. Uh, I also have a pet miniature pig back at home. Last year we learned about bowtruckles. They eat insects an' they've got wicked long, sharp fingers." She promptly sat back down, not wanting to ramble on.

OOC:
Username

The wind is low, the birds will sing...
That you are part of everything!
Dear Prudence, let me see you smile.
Dear Prudence, like a little child.
The clouds will be a daisy chain,
So let me see you smile again.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

--------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n--------

♪ Let the rain fall down ♫
♪ And wake my dreams ♫
♪ Let it wash away ♫
♪ My sanity ♫

--------f σ υ я т н----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ---------
нυғғlepυғғ vιce capтaιn

Rider walked down to the forest, excited for the new year of Care of Magical Creatures. She'd heard through the grapevine that they had a new professor this year, so Rider was extra excited to meet someone new. When she arrived, she took a spot near Pru, smiling at the girl. The Professor introduced herself and requested an introduction in response. "My name is Rider Wilson and I'm a Hufflepuff. I guess my interesting fact could be that my father is a Muggle dentist. He fixes peoples' teeth. And we also covered pixies. They fly and are very annoying," she said with a chuckle on the last sentence.

♪ 'Cause I wanna feel the thunder ♫
♪ I wanna scream ♫
♪ Let the rain fall down ♫
♪ I'm coming clean, I'm coming clean ♫

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:56 am
When Rome's in ruins
We are the lions
Free of the coliseums
In poisoned places
We are anti-venom

Lyall Thompson
Addison Collins
Rider Wilson
Prudence Lowery
Victoria Macclellan

Tesni twitched just slightly at the mediocre descriptions her students could give her and withheld the growl that wanted to escape reminding herself that it wasn't their fault but the piss poor dungbrained excuse for a teacher they had before her. "It's lovely to meet you all, and I'm sure that once I'm through with you, you'll be able to tell me more than just 'pixies can fly and are very annoying'." she said with flashing eyes but a teasing smirk. The buggers were rather bothersome after all. "I'm not sure how your last professor did their teaching but while I'm here there will be two parts to each module. The first part is a lecture detailing what creature you will be learning about and the second part will test you on how well you listened to the first." she grinned toothily at that.

"Today we will be learning about Nogtails, a creature who's status is often debated over. Some professionals say that it is indeed a demon while other's merely say it is a demon-like creature. But the conclusions are always the same: Nogtails are not to be understated. They are mainly found in rural areas across Europe, America, and Russia. They are piglet-like creatures with long legs, a thick, stubby tail, and narrow black eyes. They look like a rather stunted piglet. Nogtails sneak into a pigsty, and suckle on an ordinary pig which curses the farm. The longer the Nogtail goes undetected, the longer the blight will stay on the farm. Nogtails are very fast and hard to catch, the only way to make sure the Nogtail will not come back is to chase it away with a pure white dog. The Pest Sub-Division of the Ministry of Magic's Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures maintains a pack of a dozen albino bloodhounds specifically for this purpose. Nogtails are also hunted for sport although that's a subject that strays more into subjective rather than objective so we won't discuss that here. You are free to do so on your own time however. For you homework, I want nine inches on Nogtails, detailing what they do to a farm, where they are found, their earliest origins, etc. etc. If you would like, for extra credit you may also offer your own thoughts on their sport hunting. Please drop it off in the box in my office or hand it to me personally next meeting. If there are no questions, class is dismissed." Tesni said with a soft sigh. Just one more class today and then you're home free Yates.

Miss GryffindorK

The Forgotten Weasley

The Shiny Furret

SummerIsles

shabatha

Quote:

Wearing▱Where: Near the Forest▱With: Students▱Feeling: Slightly nervous, slightly bored▱Thoughts: Lets get this show on the road▱OOC
Tonight
It's all over now
Before it has begun
And we've already won

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:14 am
When Rome's in ruins
We are the lions
Free of the coliseums
In poisoned places
We are anti-venom

Lyall Thompson
Addison Collins
Rider Wilson
Prudence Lowery
Victoria Macclellan

Tesni thought this lesson would be one of her least favorites, and she was completely right. Nogtails weren't the most visually appealing creatures to work with, and also they were a b***h to wrangle. Thankfully, having a brother that works for the ministry did have its perks, she was able to get a twenty-four hour lease of one of their albino bloodhounds. They were funny looking things bloodhounds on a regular day, but pure white one was a real sight. Still, he was rather adorable. And friendly. She had just secured the padlock for the ninth time, nasty little bugger, when she turned to see her students coming out to her for their lesson. Finally! Then she could ship these things right back to where they came from. "Afternoon kiddies I hope you're all doing well. If you haven't already, please turn in your homework and extra credit work on that stump over there. If you remember correctly, we went over nogtails in our last lecture, so today we will be interacting with some. You will not have to actually go into the pen which honestly makes mine and Kingsley's job here a bit easier. For right now, just watch." Tesni directed the dog to stay, not needing a loose nogtail lost in the forest, before she climbed over the wall of the pen and in short rapid movements went about to wrangling one of the smaller nogtails. Once it was firmly in her grasp, she quickly unlocked the padlock, went out, and quickly did it back on before letting out a sigh of relief at no escapes. "This squirming thing right here is a nogtail. Note that it closely resembles an actual piglet but if you look closer you'll see the physical differences. First and foremost it's darker thicker hide and muscular hind legs. Since this one is still young, its legs haven't grown to much size, however if it was allowed to suckle from a normal sow on a farm, they would grow and it would be able to walk on them without the use of its front two legs. Another noticeable characteristic are its completely black eyes. Some researchers say that this is the trait denoting its demon status while others disagree. Now, another-ohbloodyhell! Petrificus totalus!" Tesni had been steadily ignoring it's frantic squirming since she knew she had a good enough grip, however when it tried spinning in her arms she knew she had to do something and quickly stopped its movements. "First and foremost, that is a very difficult thing to do on a fully grown, fully mobile nogtail because they are inhumanly quick. Never attempt to go after one on your own." she told her students seriously making sure to look them each in the eye before giving a nod and continuing. "The last notable thing about nogtails are their stubby tails which are the most prized thing on a nogtail. They are a rare potion ingredient because of how hard they are to acquire, and most traps for nogtails are made pure for their tails which are chopped clean off. This may sound painful for the creature but it isn't, they have no feeling in their tail so when it's chopped off their cries are more from surprise than actual pain. Since I've got this one immobilized, you are free to examine it and the others in the pen. But like I said before, do not enter the pen just observe what you can. If for some horrendously stupid chance that you did enter without my permission and one of the nogtails got out, not only will you be up to your eyelids in detention you will also be helping me and Kingsley capture it. Do I make myself clear? Good. You may begin." Tesni told them quickly transfiguring a stick into a small table and laying the still nogtail upon it for them to observe.

Miss GryffindorK

The Forgotten Weasley

The Shiny Furret

SummerIsles

shabatha

Quote:

Wearing▱Where: Near the Forest▱With: Students▱Feeling: Slightly annoyed▱Thoughts: Lets get this show on the road▱OOC
Tonight
It's all over now
Before it has begun
And we've already won

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:03 pm
When Rome's in ruins
We are the lions
Free of the coliseums
In poisoned places
We are anti-venom

Ceri Davies
Ivy Bishop
Selina Grey
Layton Bannister
Sata Snow
Adaline Davenport

Tesni, as per usual, spent her time before class in the Forest gathering herbs for a more casual use than just cooking. When it was time for class to start she parted from the forest casting a scourgify here or there for any dirt that might have stuck to her clothing while using her fingers to comb out any spiders or leaves that might've gotten caught in the curly mane she called hair. As she was tying it up she spotted the tell-tale signs of students walking out to her and straightened up as to present a strong front. If she didn't these little pubescent wankers would walk all over her. After a while when she was sure everyone that was supposed to be there was present she gave an internal sigh and decided that the time had come, the Walrus said.

"Good morning all, I'm sure only half of you remember me so I will do a short intro to refresh your memories. I'm Professor Yates and if I catch you fooling around in my class I will give you over to Professor Hill already in fertilizer bags. Good? Good." she concluded not waiting to see if there even were any comments. She hoped these students weren't that stupid. "Since you've grasped the concept of this class, clearly since you're all still here, I want you to each say something about a magical creature you've learned about. When you've all had a chance I'll start the lesson and then you can go." Tesni said with slight stretch getting ready for all the regurgitation.

Graydon Ironshield

Cara MiaKitty

SummerIsles

shabatha

Deviled Dregs

amo10690

Wearing▱Where: Near the Forest▱With: Students▱Feeling: More than slightly bored▱Thoughts: Lets get this show on the road▱OOC
Tonight
It's all over now
Before it has begun
And we've already won

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:09 pm
User Image
                                            And you don't seem the lying kind
                                            A shame you seemed an honest man
                                            And all the fears you hold so dear

User Image

════════════════════════

Fouʀth Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅳ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ |Ⅳ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text.

One of the things Selina liked about this class was the chance to get out of the castle, especially since she no longer was taking Advanced Flying. It was a bit of a walk to the Forest, but she didn't care, it felt good to have the warm sun on her face. Of course class couldn't start without the usual threats to turn foolish students into fertilizer (which made her wonder why any of those whom made the trek into the forest last year were all still around), and the inevitable term in review.

Selina raised her hand, and offered, "Bowtruckles serve as guardians for their home tree, typically one whose wood is useful for making wands."

════════════════════════
                                            OOC:
                                            User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Will turn to whisper in your ear
                                            and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                            But you know that it means so much
                                            And you don't even feel a thing

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:34 pm
When Rome's in ruins
We are the lions
Free of the coliseums
In poisoned places
We are anti-venom

Ceri Davies
Ivy Bishop
Selina Grey
Layton Bannister
Sata Snow
Adaline Davenport

Tesni wasn't suitably impressed with their answers but was admittedly content that they at least payed some sort of attention. So she just sighed and cracked her knuckles a bit before waving her wand and allowing their textbooks to flutter open and find the chapter she would be lecturing over. "Today we will be learning about Nogtails, a creature who's status is often debated over. Some professionals say that it is indeed a demon while other's merely say it is a demon-like creature. But the conclusions are always the same: Nogtails are not to be understated. They are mainly found in rural areas across Europe, America, and Russia. They are piglet-like creatures with long legs, a thick, stubby tail, and narrow black eyes. They look like a rather stunted piglet. Nogtails sneak into a pigsty, and suckle on an ordinary pig which curses the farm. The longer the Nogtail goes undetected, the longer the blight will stay on the farm. Nogtails are very fast and hard to catch, the only way to make sure the Nogtail will not come back is to chase it away with a pure white dog. The Pest Sub-Division of the Ministry of Magic's Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures maintains a pack of a dozen albino bloodhounds specifically for this purpose. Nogtails are also hunted for sport although that's a subject that strays more into subjective rather than objective so we won't discuss that here. You are free to do so on your own time however. For you homework, I want nine inches on Nogtails, detailing what they do to a farm, where they are found, their earliest origins, etc. etc. If you would like, for extra credit you may also offer your own thoughts on their sport hunting. Please drop it off in the box in my office or hand it to me personally next meeting. If there are no questions, class is dismissed." Tesni said with a soft sigh. Just one more class today and then you're home free Yates.

Graydon Ironshield

Cara MiaKitty

SummerIsles

shabatha

Deviled Dregs

amo10690

Wearing▱Where: Near the Forest▱With: Students▱Feeling: More than slightly bored▱Thoughts: Lets get this show on the road▱OOC
Tonight
It's all over now
Before it has begun
And we've already won

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:34 pm
User Image
                                            And you don't seem the lying kind
                                            A shame you seemed an honest man
                                            And all the fears you hold so dear

User Image

════════════════════════

Fouʀth Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅳ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ |Ⅳ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text.

Selina, of course, noted down the assignment, and raised her hand to ask a question, "Professor, is there a specific reason why pure white dogs are required to drive them off? Are there any particular items of use one can gain from catching one, like, say, potion ingredients?"

════════════════════════
                                            OOC:
                                            User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Will turn to whisper in your ear
                                            and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                            But you know that it means so much
                                            And you don't even feel a thing

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:25 pm
When Rome's in ruins
We are the lions
Free of the coliseums
In poisoned places
We are anti-venom

Tesni blinked as she noticed that there was a hand raised and a question told not having actually expected one. It could've been because she hoped she had told them enough about the subject that anything additional they could damn well research for themselves but it was mainly that she really hated answering stupid questions. And it wasn't even like she could get mad that they asked her stupid questions because the whole point was for them to learn this shite but after years of being around other specialists it took her moments to remember that these were children she couldn't throw whiskey bottles at rather than her thirty or forty year old companions. This question, thankfully, wasn't too insipid and actually she was surprised others hadn't asked this about the dogs before. "Nogtails are afraid of white dogs and when chased off the farm by them they will never return. I'm assuming bloodhounds were used because of their superior hunting skills. And I did just mention in the lecture that nogtail's stubby tails are an exceedingly rare potion ingredient because of how hard the creatures are to catch. If you would like to know which potions I suggest you either research that yourself or ask one of the two resident potion mistresses. If that's all Miss Grey?" Tesni asked with a slightly raised eyebrow.

Graydon Ironshield

Tonight
It's all over now
Before it has begun
And we've already won

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:35 pm
When Rome's in ruins
We are the lions
Free of the coliseums
In poisoned places
We are anti-venom

Pamela Gautreaux
Gianna Donati
Asteria Frey
Sybil Vance
Matilda Collin
Drayce Irvine
Levi Gamble
Tristan Hastings

Tesni, as per usual, spent her time before class in the Forest gathering herbs for a more casual use than just cooking. When it was time for class to start she parted from the forest casting a scourgify here or there for any dirt that might have stuck to her clothing while using her fingers to comb out any spiders or leaves that might've gotten caught in the curly mane she called hair. As she was tying it up she spotted the tell-tale signs of students walking out to her and straightened up as to present a strong front. If she didn't these little pubescent wankers would walk all over her. After a while when she was sure everyone that was supposed to be there was present she gave an internal sigh and decided that the time had come, the Walrus said.

"Good morning all, I'm sure only half of you remember me so I will do a short intro to refresh your memories. I'm Professor Yates and if I catch you fooling around in my class I will give you over to Professor Hill already in fertilizer bags. Good? Good." she concluded not waiting to see if there even were any comments. She hoped these students weren't that stupid. "Since you've grasped the concept of this class, clearly since you're all still here, I want you to each say something about a magical creature you've learned about. When you've all had a chance I'll start the lesson and then you can go." Tesni said with slight stretch getting ready for all the regurgitation.

Cara MiaKitty

stitchkin babe

Deviled Dregs

The Forgotten Weasley

Essy ze Ninja

SummerIsles

Utsuha Moon

Wearing▱Where: Forbidden Forest▱With: Students▱Feeling: Slightly bored▱Thoughts: Lets get rollin'▱OOC: If you are quoted then your student is signed up for this class
Tonight
It's all over now
Before it has begun
And we've already won

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:38 am
When the feeble of the spine crumble underneath the grind...
When the blessings of the meek lead to lessons of the blind...
When Heaven shows its teeth and the planets are aligned...
You don't want to have an escalation of the maimed sort.
And you don't want to feel the flame that burns pride.
Now you know the reason why those sleeping dogs lie.
And underneath most money and most power is the tip-
Of something very dangerous strengthening its grip.

User Image
A S T E R I A
C E C I L Y
F R E Y

fourth yearmuggleborngryffindor beater

Aster liked Care of Magical Creatures. She liked learning about the different animals, and she liked being outside for once, instead of stuck in some stuffy classroom. She wasn't big on being forced to to participate, but raised her hand anyways. "We learned about bowtruckles. They're basically tree guardians, and they're like... eight inches tall. They have really sharp fingers, and they can get aggressive if you don't distract them with woodlice." She shrugged, not wanting to ramble on and on.

OOC:
Username

And I don't have to tell you that you're turning pale with albinism.
I am no one's keeper, but I keep my own morals.
And isn't everything we do just a matter of decision?
So if life is just a prison, then I'm breaking out this minute.
Cowards will always step aside as the criminal mind takes hold.
They'll tell you; "Welcome to the jungle, where deception is the code."
But brother will fight brother as their avarice corrodes.
Let the flies swarm, let the noble die strong.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:35 pm
                          User Image
                          USERNAME HERE

【 LOCATION 】 care of magical creatures x 【 MOOD 】 bored x 【 COMPANY 】 fourth years x 【 CLOTHING 】 isn't it funny?

Sybil walked out to the Care of Magical Creatures lesson. She still wasn't quite sure of her opinion on Professor Yates, but she was starting to wonder why Hogwarts allowed its professors to threaten their students... Nonetheless, Sybil came back again, so the professor had to be doing something right, right? "We learned about Pixies too. Blue creatures which stand at eight-inches as well, and who are...well, rather rude. They like to play tricks and practical jokes on people."

User Image

Fourth Year Classes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces