Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Seventh Year Classes
Care of Magical Creatures V ~Open- First Maze Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:42 pm
When Rome's in ruins
We are the lions
Free of the coliseums
In poisoned places
We are anti-venom
We're the beginning of the end
User ImageXXXXXXXXUser Image
нαℓғвℓσσ∂ | sιиɢℓє | иαтυяαℓιsт | ɢячғғιδσя αℓυмиι

[Class List]
Ceri Davies
Selina Grey

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Tesni came out early for this class, almost excited for what she'd have the seventh years do. It wasn't as humorous as the crude but effective obstacle course she had made for them last time but she was sure she'd get a laugh from this as well. She had brought back the nogtails from a previous lesson along with Kingsley (she might've specifically asked for him but who cares?) as well as a handful of crups and two dogs. Well, one was a regular Jack Russel terrier, the other was a crup. Today she had decided that they would be playing a difference game of sorts to see if they had really played in type of attention in their previous classes. Judging from their answers on the first day, she was a bit amazed with how they've done.

When everything was set up she looked up and spotted the incoming of her students and stood at the ready for them. "Afternoon kiddies, I've got another fun lesson set up for you. Since you all did so well on your obstacle course, I decided to give you another game of sorts. Today you will be identifying which is which based off of what you've learned and read the past four years. In this pen," she went over to the small pen holding the three pigs and nogtail, "we have a group of piglets. You will need to show me which one is the nogtail and why. Be as descriptive and detailed as you can. Now over here," this time she lead them over to where the two seemingly normal dogs were sitting obediently, "we have two Jack Russel terriers. Or so it seems. Here you will have to identify which dog is indeed the dog and which is a crup. Lastly," she lead them to a giant cage where small hedgehogs were playing and running around, "we have a cage seemingly filled with hedgehogs. From what I've seen, knarls were not a creature you were taught but are on the NEWT exam, so I've decided to teach you about them hands on. Knarls resemble hedgehogs so completely that the only way you can tell them apart is if you offer them food. I won't tell you what will happen, you'll just have to see for yourself. There's some milk and hedgehog treats by the cage. Open it and one by one offer a hedgehog some milk or food and record its reaction. Don't worry, you won't be physically harmed, but you will see a dramatic reaction. When you have complete each station I would like for you to come forward with your records, report them orally or give them to me written and then you are dismissed. Any questions? Good. Let's get started then." Tesni told them with a sharp grin. She really enjoyed the older classes.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Wearing▱Where: Outside the forest ▱With: Students ▱Feeling: Slightly bored ▱Thoughts: Here I go again on my own...▱OOC
Tonight
The foxes hunt the hounds
It's all over now
Before it has begun
And we've already won

SummerIsles II

Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:48 pm
You've been acting awful tough lately
Smoking a lot of cigarettes lately
But inside, you're just a little baby, oh.
It's okay to say you've got a weak spot
You don't always have to be on top
Better to be hated than loved, loved, loved for what you're not
User Image
User Image

[Class List:]
Pamela Gautreaux
Gianna Donati
Asteria Frey
Cordelia Quimby-Winthrop
Tristan Hastings
Matilda Collins

»Tesni had, as usual, decided she would get to the Forest an hour before her class began. She had to remind herself that this wasn't like her previous classes and that she was dealing with NEWT students with no actual lessons planned for them. Joy. She thought it'd be a bit boring just making them review everything or telling her what they had or hadn't learned, so she decided to make it interesting. Mainly for herself but if they liked it, double win. Since she had done this last year she had a good solid plan in mind but unfortunately she couldn't get the Hippogryff heard to agree. Might as well, she didn't want to show her full hand this early in the game anyhow. When it was time for class to start she was putting the final touches on her small obstacle course, absentmindedly casting a scourgify here or there for any dirt that might have stuck to her clothing while using her fingers to comb out any spiders or leaves that might've gotten caught in the curly mane she called hair with a grin on her face. Had any of her brothers caught sight of her grin they would've gone running for the cliffs, too bad none of them were there. Really, she loved living victims. As she was tying up her hair she spotted the tell-tale signs of students walking out to her and straightened up as to present a strong front. If she didn't let those previous pubescent wankers walk all over her there was no way in Hell she'd let these fresh faced punks do so. After a while when she was sure everyone that was supposed to be there was present her grin reappeared on her face. Showtime.

"Good afternoon all, I am happy to welcome you to your first of many final classes before your NEWT's. This year we will not have our simple lecture and interaction, for one thing it's much too boring and for another why should it be so easy on you while I'm very sure the tests will not be. So I've designed some games of sorts, challenges if you will for you each to go through to see how you fare and just how much you've truly retained. If it's enough, maybe you'll leave with everything in tact." she said with her customary shark-grin.

"First, you will go among the trees right up here to pick out the one that has the bowtruckle in it. You will then coerce the bowtruckle to come down so you may get the trinket it is currently guarding on it's branch with the items seated below." she pointed at the small buckets of food sitting off to the side. "Once you have successfully received the trinket, you will suddenly find yourself faced with a rather ornery pixie. You must either immobilize or successfully avoid this pixie and any cohorts he may summon to move on to the next and last challenge. You must keep your trinket away from three nifflers because yes, if you haven't guessed, the trinket is rather shiny and just what nifflers love to hoard. You have the choices to either give the niffler the trinket and interact with it, or attempt to keep the trinket away from the niffler and distract it with another shiny bauble. Know this, whether or not you chose to give the niffler the trinket and interact, or keep the trinket does not equal a pass or fail. You only pass or fail depending on how you interact with all the creatures as a whole. There are different trinkets in different trees so you each can go separately or as a whole. If there are no questions, you may begin." Tesni said leaning against a tall dark tree with amusement shining in her bright hazel eyes. This should be at least a little interesting.«

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

kiska166

Essy ze Ninja

Summer II

You're vulnerable, you're vulnerable
You are not a robot
You're lovable, so lovable
But you're just troubled
Guess what? I'm not a robot, a robot

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:11 pm
User Image
User Image

Pamela Gautreaux
Gianna Donati
Asteria Frey
Cordelia Quimby-Winthrop
Tristan Hastings
Matilda Collins

»Tesni came out early for this class, almost excited for what she'd have the seventh years do. It wasn't as humorous as the crude but effective obstacle course she had made for them last time but she was sure she'd get a laugh from this as well. She had brought back the nogtails from a previous lesson along with Kingsley (she might've specifically asked for him but who cares?) as well as a handful of crups and two dogs. Well, one was a regular Jack Russel terrier, the other was a crup. Today she had decided that they would be playing a difference game of sorts to see if they had really played in type of attention in their previous classes. Judging from their answers on the first day, she was a bit amazed with how they've done.

When everything was set up she looked up and spotted the incoming of her students and stood at the ready for them. "Afternoon kiddies, I've got another fun lesson set up for you. Since you all did so well on your obstacle course, I decided to give you another game of sorts. Today you will be identifying which is which based off of what you've learned and read the past four years. In this pen," she went over to the small pen holding the three pigs and nogtail, "we have a group of piglets. You will need to show me which one is the nogtail and why. Be as descriptive and detailed as you can. Now over here," this time she lead them over to where the two seemingly normal dogs were sitting obediently, "we have two Jack Russel terriers. Or so it seems. Here you will have to identify which dog is indeed the dog and which is a crup. Lastly," she lead them to a giant cage where small hedgehogs were playing and running around, "we have a cage seemingly filled with hedgehogs. From what I've seen, knarls were not a creature you were taught but are on the NEWT exam, so I've decided to teach you about them hands on. Knarls resemble hedgehogs so completely that the only way you can tell them apart is if you offer them food. I won't tell you what will happen, you'll just have to see for yourself. There's some milk and hedgehog treats by the cage. Open it and one by one offer a hedgehog some milk or food and record its reaction. Don't worry, you won't be physically harmed, but you will see a dramatic reaction. When you have complete each station I would like for you to come forward with your records, report them orally or give them to me written and then you are dismissed. Any questions? Good. Let's get started then." Tesni told them with a sharp grin. She really enjoyed the older classes.«

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

kiska166

Essy ze Ninja

Summer II

You are not a robot
But you're just troubled

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:54 pm
User Image
User Image

Gideon Reid
Emma Bailey
Tristan Hastings
Rhys Hamilton-Blake
Michelyn Whitethorne

»Tesni had, as usual, decided she would get to the Forest an hour before her class began. She had to remind herself that this wasn't like her previous classes and that she was dealing with NEWT students with no actual lessons planned for them. Joy. She thought it'd be a bit boring just making them review everything or telling her what they had or hadn't learned, so she decided to make it interesting. Mainly for herself but if they liked it, double win. Since she had done this last year she had a good solid plan in mind but unfortunately she couldn't get the Hippogryff heard to agree. Might as well, she didn't want to show her full hand this early in the game anyhow. When it was time for class to start she was putting the final touches on her small obstacle course, absentmindedly casting a scourgify here or there for any dirt that might have stuck to her clothing while using her fingers to comb out any spiders or leaves that might've gotten caught in the curly mane she called hair with a grin on her face. Had any of her brothers caught sight of her grin they would've gone running for the cliffs, too bad none of them were there. Really, she loved living victims. As she was tying up her hair she spotted the tell-tale signs of students walking out to her and straightened up as to present a strong front. If she didn't let those previous pubescent wankers walk all over her there was no way in Hell she'd let these fresh faced punks do so. After a while when she was sure everyone that was supposed to be there was present her grin reappeared on her face. Showtime.

"Good afternoon all, I am happy to welcome you to your first of many final classes before your NEWT's. This year we will not have our simple lecture and interaction, for one thing it's much too boring and for another why should it be so easy on you while I'm very sure the tests will not be. So I've designed some games of sorts, challenges if you will for you each to go through to see how you fare and just how much you've truly retained. If it's enough, maybe you'll leave with everything in tact." she said with her customary shark-grin.

"First, you will go among the trees right up here to pick out the one that has the bowtruckle in it. You will then coerce the bowtruckle to come down so you may get the trinket it is currently guarding on it's branch with the items seated below." she pointed at the small buckets of food sitting off to the side. "Once you have successfully received the trinket, you will suddenly find yourself faced with a rather ornery pixie. You must either immobilize or successfully avoid this pixie and any cohorts he may summon to move on to the next and last challenge. You must keep your trinket away from three nifflers because yes, if you haven't guessed, the trinket is rather shiny and just what nifflers love to hoard. You have the choices to either give the niffler the trinket and interact with it, or attempt to keep the trinket away from the niffler and distract it with another shiny bauble. Know this, whether or not you chose to give the niffler the trinket and interact, or keep the trinket does not equal a pass or fail. You only pass or fail depending on how you interact with all the creatures as a whole. There are different trinkets in different trees so you each can go separately or as a whole. If there are no questions, you may begin." Tesni said leaning against a tall dark tree with amusement shining in her bright hazel eyes. This should be at least a little interesting.«

murruelecreuset

Essy ze Ninja

Miss GryffindorK

Diamond Wales

You are not a robot
But you're just troubled

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:47 am
User Image

Dating Alethea Butler
User Image
User Image
                                                        Location : Care of Magical Creatures Class - Thursday @ 3:00pm

After helping a first year Hufflepuff named Gertie, Emma headed to the library. Finding a spot to study until it was time for class. Walking down to the clearing near the outskirts of the forest, the seventh year was pretty sure this would be as lax as her other classes. The whole week had been pretty laid back. Emma got herself ready for whatever Professor Yates had planned for them. It was all review anyways, something she could do on her own time. Though the Hufflepuff would admit that hands on was always better then reading note.

Emma liked the idea of sorts of challenges for the class. Nothing like a fun game to get you going and it made it fun at the same time. The moment they were told the go ahead, the silvery white haired girl headed for the bucket of food. Getting a bit Emma then headed for the tree with the bowtruckle. “Hello there,” She said softly as she held out the food for it. Giving it a couple on the ground a distance away from her so that it would know she wasn’t there to hurt it. Once it followed the tiny trail to her she gave it a small pile of snacks. “Here you go.” She said with a smile before heading over and grabbing the trinket.

That hadn’t been hard. Though she knew the pixie would be the most difficult to deal with. Sure enough the moment she got the trinket she had a pixie join her. Like Professor Yates said it wasn’t in the happiest of moods. No offense she wasn’t a fan of pixies. As it came at her she moved out of the way and took out her wand. Quidditch at least kept her nimble. Since he called his buddies, Emma knew there was only one way to stop them so that both parties wouldn’t get hurt. “Immobulus.” She said doing a quick movement of her wrist while holding her wand up. The pixies froze in place and she was relieved.

Now there was only one challenge left and that was the nifflers. Emma had always loved nifflers. They reminded her of a magical platypus, not that platypuses were magic. Of course the small little guys wanted her shiny trinket. It was a creature that loved shiny objects. “Hello,” She greeted the little guys has they came over in such a rush to get her shiny trinket. Recalling what Professor Yates said, it didn’t matter if you kept the trinket so long as you interacted with them right. However, if she gave it to one then what if the others fought over it? Did Nifflers fight with each other? She didn’t recall that they did.

“Did I say you guys could have it?” Emma asked them as she held the trinket in the air. “I’ll tell you what? You guys can have it but no fighting over it okay?” She told them with a smile. The nifflers got in like all excited about the news. Crouching down she held out the trinket. “Here you guys are.” She said as they took it and ran off with the thing. It wasn’t hers anyways and they would have gotten it by the end of class regardless.

Status: Content / Ready to go!
                                                        With: Class...

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: ---

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
                                                        A loyal friend like you?
                                                        I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
                                                        Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:05 pm
User Image
User Image_________________

He should have been prepared. He should already know. But he had no clue what to expect when he reached his Care of Magical Creatures class. He skipped all of his lessons last year, every single one. So he didn't know how to feel about this 'trial by lecture' so to speak. The werewolf was at a distinct disadvantage. Most creatures were skittish, sometimes violent, when they felt threatened. Even if he was technically human, Tristan was still different. And they could smell that. Which meant the bowtruckle had practically hidden from him from the get go. He would've never found the tree if he hadn't heard the rustle in the leaves as it climbed a branch higher. He tried to coax it down with woodlice, but it played opossum instead. So he tried to hide. Tristan used a quick concealment charm, but that didn't work either. It had to be his scent, he reasoned. So he used the hot-air charm, hoping that if he were to stay up wind, then maybe the bowtruckle would finally go for the woodlice. But he sat and waited and the bowtruckle must've known because it sat and waited too. By the time he said, '******** it,' and used a freezing and summoning charm to steal his antique brass bell, class was basically over.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
WHEN:: Thursday; 3:00 - 3:45pm
WHERE:: Care of Magical Creatures Class
WITH WHO:: Seventh Years'

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:33 am
User Image
User Image

Gideon Reid
Emma Bailey
Tristan Hastings
Rhys Hamilton-Blake
Michelyn Whitethorne

»Tesni came out early for this class, almost excited for what she'd have the seventh years do. It wasn't as humorous as the crude but effective obstacle course she had made for them last time but she was sure she'd get a laugh from this as well. She had brought back the nogtails from a previous lesson along with Kingsley (she might've specifically asked for him but who cares?) as well as a handful of crups and two dogs. Well, one was a regular Jack Russel terrier, the other was a crup. Today she had decided that they would be playing a difference game of sorts to see if they had really played in type of attention in their previous classes. Judging from their answers on the first day, she was a bit amazed with how they've done.

When everything was set up she looked up and spotted the incoming of her students and stood at the ready for them. "Afternoon kiddies, I've got another fun lesson set up for you. Since you all did so well on your obstacle course, I decided to give you another game of sorts. Today you will be identifying which is which based off of what you've learned and read the past four years. In this pen," she went over to the small pen holding the three pigs and nogtail, "we have a group of piglets. You will need to show me which one is the nogtail and why. Be as descriptive and detailed as you can. Now over here," this time she lead them over to where the two seemingly normal dogs were sitting obediently, "we have two Jack Russel terriers. Or so it seems. Here you will have to identify which dog is indeed the dog and which is a crup. Lastly," she lead them to a giant cage where small hedgehogs were playing and running around, "we have a cage seemingly filled with hedgehogs. From what I've seen, knarls were not a creature you were taught but are on the NEWT exam, so I've decided to teach you about them hands on. Knarls resemble hedgehogs so completely that the only way you can tell them apart is if you offer them food. I won't tell you what will happen, you'll just have to see for yourself. There's some milk and hedgehog treats by the cage. Open it and one by one offer a hedgehog some milk or food and record its reaction. Don't worry, you won't be physically harmed, but you will see a dramatic reaction. When you have complete each station I would like for you to come forward with your records, report them orally or give them to me written and then you are dismissed. Any questions? Good. Let's get started then." Tesni told them with a sharp grin. She really enjoyed the older classes.«

murruelecreuset

Essy ze Ninja

Miss GryffindorK

Diamond Wales

You are not a robot
But you're just troubled

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:34 am
User Image
User Image

Gideon Reid
Emma Bailey
Tristan Hastings
Rhys Hamilton-Blake
Michelyn Whitethorne

»Tesni waited outside for her oldest students with her devilish grin glinting away in the sun and her short hair actually pulled back into a high ponytail. She had needed a completely clear face for all that she had done for today's review. It had been a pain getting the niffler's back, though she was grateful she never wore anything truly shiny on her person or she'd probably just say screw it to hte whole thing, as well as talking to the merpeople. Though they had joined in her mirth about her planned game so talking with them had actually been rather pleasurable. As pleasurable as it could be considering one side couldn't understand the other. Finally it seemed that everyone had arrived and that she could begin. "Afternoon kiddies, I've got another exciting game set up for you today. I hope you wore your running shoes for since you're going to be all over the grounds today. First, I'd like all of you to please take off any shiny jewelry you might have on your person and either place in your bags or place it in that bag over by our favorite stump. Your first duty is to get your niffler from the pen behind me," she gestured towards the short pen where the furry animals were climbing over one another to see the humans, "and use them to find one of the many small treasure chests I have hidden along the grounds. Once you find the treasure chest, you will have to go and interact with our friendly Hippogryff and give her one of the treats from the chest. After safe passage from her will you and your niffler be able to travel down to the Lake's edge and give the final treasure to a merperson who should be hanging around looking for you. Failure to control your niffler will result in failure of the challenge as well as a five foot essay of my choosing. Complete each challenge with no harm to the creatures and yourself, no homework and maybe if I like what I see some house points. Clear? Then go to your nifflers." Tesni moved out the way of the students so they could get to the creatures and stood just a slight ways away so she could watch all the happenings without accidentally hindering. Or helping. «

murruelecreuset

Essy ze Ninja

Miss GryffindorK

Diamond Wales

You are not a robot
But you're just troubled

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 6:45 pm
User Image
User Image

Catheryn Blake
Colin Beckett
Kimberly Umber
Brandon Davenport

The Shiny Furret

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

You are not a robot
But you're just troubled

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 1:23 pm
User Image
User Image

Catheryn Blake
Colin Beckett
Kimberly Umber
Brandon Davenport

The Shiny Furret

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

You are not a robot
But you're just troubled

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Monika Evans

"First, you will go among the trees right up here to pick out the one that has the bowtruckle in it. You will then coerce the bowtruckle to come down so you may get the trinket it is currently guarding on it's branch with the items seated below." she pointed at the small buckets of food sitting off to the side. "Once you have successfully received the trinket, you will suddenly find yourself faced with a rather ornery pixie. You must either immobilize or successfully avoid this pixie and any cohorts he may summon to move on to the next and last challenge. You must keep your trinket away from three nifflers because yes, if you haven't guessed, the trinket is rather shiny and just what nifflers love to hoard. You have the choices to either give the niffler the trinket and interact with it, or attempt to keep the trinket away from the niffler and distract it with another shiny bauble. Know this, whether or not you chose to give the niffler the trinket and interact, or keep the trinket does not equal a pass or fail. You only pass or fail depending on how you interact with all the creatures as a whole. There are different trinkets in different trees so you each can go separately or as a whole. If there are no questions, you may begin." Tesni said leaning against a tall dark tree with amusement shining in her bright hazel eyes. This should be at least a little interesting. «

You are not a robot
But you're just troubled

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:49 pm

Monika Evans

When everything was set up she looked up and spotted the incoming of her students and stood at the ready for them. "Afternoon kiddies, I've got another fun lesson set up for you. Since you all did so well on your obstacle course, I decided to give you another game of sorts. Today you will be identifying which is which based off of what you've learned and read the past four years. In this pen," she went over to the small pen holding the three pigs and nogtail, "we have a group of piglets. You will need to show me which one is the nogtail and why. Be as descriptive and detailed as you can. Now over here," this time she lead them over to where the two seemingly normal dogs were sitting obediently, "we have two Jack Russel terriers. Or so it seems. Here you will have to identify which dog is indeed the dog and which is a crup. Lastly," she lead them to a giant cage where small hedgehogs were playing and running around, "we have a cage seemingly filled with hedgehogs. From what I've seen, knarls were not a creature you were taught but are on the NEWT exam, so I've decided to teach you about them hands on. Knarls resemble hedgehogs so completely that the only way you can tell them apart is if you offer them food. I won't tell you what will happen, you'll just have to see for yourself. There's some milk and hedgehog treats by the cage. Open it and one by one offer a hedgehog some milk or food and record its reaction. Don't worry, you won't be physically harmed, but you will see a dramatic reaction. When you have complete each station I would like for you to come forward with your records, report them orally or give them to me written and then you are dismissed. Any questions? Good. Let's get started then." Tesni told them with a sharp grin. She really enjoyed the older classes. «

You are not a robot
But you're just troubled

The Shiny Furret

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:30 am

Monika Evans

»Tesni waited outside for her oldest students with her devilish grin glinting away in the sun and her short hair actually pulled back into a high ponytail. She had needed a completely clear face for all that she had done for today's review. It had been a pain getting the niffler's back, though she was grateful she never wore anything truly shiny on her person or she'd probably just say screw it to hte whole thing, as well as talking to the merpeople. Though they had joined in her mirth about her planned game so talking with them had actually been rather pleasurable. As pleasurable as it could be considering one side couldn't understand the other. Finally it seemed that everyone had arrived and that she could begin. "Afternoon kiddies, I've got another exciting game set up for you today. I hope you wore your running shoes for since you're going to be all over the grounds today. First, I'd like all of you to please take off any shiny jewelry you might have on your person and either place in your bags or place it in that bag over by our favorite stump. Your first duty is to get your niffler from the pen behind me," she gestured towards the short pen where the furry animals were climbing over one another to see the humans, "and use them to find one of the many small treasure chests I have hidden along the grounds. Once you find the treasure chest, you will have to go and interact with our friendly Hippogryff and give her one of the treats from the chest. After safe passage from her will you and your niffler be able to travel down to the Lake's edge and give the final treasure to a merperson who should be hanging around looking for you. Failure to control your niffler will result in failure of the challenge as well as a five foot essay of my choosing. Complete each challenge with no harm to the creatures and yourself, no homework and maybe if I like what I see some house points. Clear? Then go to your nifflers." Tesni moved out the way of the students so they could get to the creatures and stood just a slight ways away so she could watch all the happenings without accidentally hindering. Or helping. «

You are not a robot
But you're just troubled

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:21 pm

Melody Blythe
Colton Overton
Saio Ukida
Mackenzie Hawthorne
Aiobheal McHalen
Ivar Eriksson

"First, you will go among the trees right up here to pick out the one that has the bowtruckle in it. You will then coerce the bowtruckle to come down so you may get the trinket it is currently guarding on it's branch with the items seated below." she pointed at the small buckets of food sitting off to the side. "Once you have successfully received the trinket, you will suddenly find yourself faced with a rather ornery pixie. You must either immobilize or successfully avoid this pixie and any cohorts he may summon to move on to the next and last challenge. You must keep your trinket away from three nifflers because yes, if you haven't guessed, the trinket is rather shiny and just what nifflers love to hoard. You have the choices to either give the niffler the trinket and interact with it, or attempt to keep the trinket away from the niffler and distract it with another shiny bauble. Know this, whether or not you chose to give the niffler the trinket and interact, or keep the trinket does not equal a pass or fail. You only pass or fail depending on how you interact with all the creatures as a whole. There are different trinkets in different trees so you each can go separately or as a whole. If there are no questions, you may begin." Tesni said leaning against a tall dark tree with amusement shining in her bright hazel eyes. This should be at least a little interesting. «

You are not a robot
But you're just troubled

Devlyn Maycry

Miss GryffindorK

kiska166

Cara MiaKitty

Julian Galaksylph

murruelecreuset

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:53 am

Melody Blythe
Colton Overton
Saio Ukida
Mackenzie Hawthorne
Aiobheal McHalen
Ivar Eriksson

When everything was set up she looked up and spotted the incoming of her students and stood at the ready for them. "Afternoon kiddies, I've got another fun lesson set up for you. Since you all did so well on your obstacle course, I decided to give you another game of sorts. Today you will be identifying which is which based off of what you've learned and read the past four years. In this pen," she went over to the small pen holding the three pigs and nogtail, "we have a group of piglets. You will need to show me which one is the nogtail and why. Be as descriptive and detailed as you can. Now over here," this time she lead them over to where the two seemingly normal dogs were sitting obediently, "we have two Jack Russel terriers. Or so it seems. Here you will have to identify which dog is indeed the dog and which is a crup. Lastly," she lead them to a giant cage where small hedgehogs were playing and running around, "we have a cage seemingly filled with hedgehogs. From what I've seen, knarls were not a creature you were taught but are on the NEWT exam, so I've decided to teach you about them hands on. Knarls resemble hedgehogs so completely that the only way you can tell them apart is if you offer them food. I won't tell you what will happen, you'll just have to see for yourself. There's some milk and hedgehog treats by the cage. Open it and one by one offer a hedgehog some milk or food and record its reaction. Don't worry, you won't be physically harmed, but you will see a dramatic reaction. When you have complete each station I would like for you to come forward with your records, report them orally or give them to me written and then you are dismissed. Any questions? Good. Let's get started then." Tesni told them with a sharp grin. She really enjoyed the older classes. «

You are not a robot
But you're just troubled

Devlyn Maycry

Miss GryffindorK

kiska166

Cara MiaKitty

Julian Galaksylph

murruelecreuset

Seventh Year Classes