User Image

Kurt Angle's theme song would play in the arena as the lights dim and flash a little bit, but instead of rising from under the ramp, Kurt walks out from backstage, to a nice reception from the crowd in attendance. He is wearing a great looking tux/suit, with the CWF Championship on his shoulder. He stops at the top of the ramp, looking into the crowd with a blank expression on his face, looking at his title now, which then brings a smile to his face. Kurt then begins his way down the ramp, and is introduced by the CWF announcer. "Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome... KURT, ANGLE!" Kurt Angle continues down the ramp, smiling at the fans before making a left, and walking up the steps. He walks down the apron, removing the title from his shoulder and holding it as he enters through the second rope. Kurt walks around the ring, raising his CWF Championship, his 5th world title reign in wrestling rp. He puts that CWF Title over his shoulder, still walking around the ring, stopping in the center as his theme comes to a close, and the lights go back to normal. The audience settles down before the champion decides it is time to speak.

User Image

"For weeks, I have had a target on my back, ever since I won the 6 man elimination chamber match to win this here CWF Championship, and by the way, I STARTED that match and eliminated 3 men from the whole damn thing. That night, I proved like I always prove, that Kurt Angle is the best wrestler to have ever stepped foot in this very ring! No one can compare to me, I am the BEST! There's men out there who call themselves that, or are considered the best, like CM Punk, Chris Jericho, Triple H, John Cena, the list goes on. And quite frankly, none of them, or anyone else can light a candle to me in this ring. No one is better than me, not Sting, not Triple H, not Goldberg, and I am better than Chris Jericho and the Undertaker. I am the freakin' CWF Champion for god's sake! I'm going to hold this CWF Championship for years, longer than Sting will hold his World Heavyweight Championship. I will defend this CWF Title and time and time again I will prove that no one is better than me! I am CWF. And each week, Chris Jericho has been weasleing his way around here, picking up wins and putting out cheap attacks, well I am sick of it. If he wants to put his money where his stupid Canadian mouth is, then I am out here giving him his chance for my title, at Battleground. At the Pay Per View, I will face Chris Jericho." the audience gives a reception after hearing who will be fighting for the title. "But I am not finished. Over the last two weeks, there has been another man who has been a thorn in my side, and that is.... the Undertaker." The audience explodes cheering for the deadman. "Over these last two weeks, the Undertaker has left me here laying. And if the deadman wants a piece of me, he is in for it too. At Battleground, I am going to prove that no one on this roster is in the same category as Kurt Angle, when I defend against Chris Jericho... AND the Undertaker!" Kurt Angle stands there with the title still on his shoulder, with a pissed off angry expression on his face, and the audience cheering loudly for the super match that will main event the PPV! "OH IT'S REAL, ITS DAMMMNNN REAL!!!" Angle yells his signature line before glaring into the camera, and his theme begins playing and he stands there raising his title in the camera.