MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:52 pm
Northern East part of Japan, it's very low populated area. Famous attractions include the Buddhist temples of Hiraizumi, including Chūson-ji and Mōtsū-ji with their treasures, Fujiwara no Sato, a movie lot and theme park in Esashi Ward, Oshu City, Tenshochi, a park in Kitakami City known for its big, old cherry trees and Morioka Castle in Morioka City.

Mount Iwate is a stratovolcano complex located northwest of the city of Morioka in western Iwate Prefecture, Tohoku, Japan. It appear to be frozen for a years.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:36 pm

Kyles Tikenen. King of the North.

User Image

"Continue if you must but I will not enjoy you killing yourself against my blade."

Looking up towards his castle hidden away within the crater of the volcano he mumbled a bit. He was restarting his kingdom in secret here. The world would not see it but he had already taken in hundreds or orphans and trained them. And for those who were worthy he had began to make plans to create a new royal family, though not through the traditional methods, He figured he would give science a go this time rather than betray his moral codes.
"...Ah... and rice... plenty of rice..."
He gestured to his servants who nodded and wondered off to go and collect more for the castle.
"Goodness... it was so much easier back in the fatherland."

laffett

Aged Genius

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:56 am
User Image

User Image

I'm a daughter of demon king...
I'm also daughter of human miko...

Arrive besides the mountain with Tsukuyomi, Mitsuki have been bless by Kuraokami and Itegami to immune the cold climate. Moon god look at the Mt. Iwate as he cover himself in his male kimono, "You might recognize the smell, since Kuraokami gave you rain and ice power to immune the cold, I will stick with you," he said to her as he set two wolves down and grab her pouch to put on her cloak to cover herself and pull the hood to cover her wolf ears. Mitsuki smiles at him kindly, "Thank you Tsukuyomi-sama," she thank him and pick up her two companions and Issun is freezing as he cover himself in her cloak. They heading straight the mountain, until Mitsuki suddenly pick up the smell of werewolf, so she follow the scent, and find the castle that ,Issun, and wolves never seen before. Issun look at it, "Holy cow, where did the castle come from in the middle of the frozen mountain."

... I'll try protect them by my demon side
... I will help them with my human side

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:25 am
MikuHinata1

User Image

"Continue if you must but I will not enjoy you killing yourself against my blade."

Finally finished with his work below Kyles had quickly moved up the mountain to await his servants to return with the food for the month. He came to a stop behind Mitsuki and her current company.
"...Oh... hello there... I was not expecting you..."
A small ring of silver with a soft cyan blue light on the inside flew up beside him. It almost looked like a fairy soul acting through a small metal ring.
"... Its her....bleh...Why cant any other hansom men come up the mountain?"
He swatted the ring aside.
"Sorry my new shaman just made Rouden a new body...She still has her weapon form but this gives her a little more freedom... she keeps the castle in one piece... though you didnt come for that... what can I do you for little one?"
He stepped forward doing his best to ignore the others. He didnt care for Gods other than his own, Rouden was a Testament to that.

laffett

Aged Genius

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:38 pm
User Image

User Image

Tsukuyomi sees Rouden with a smirk, "Goddess of Frost I see," he remark to her. Mitsuki turn her head after Kyle spoken out, three years during her training with Alice to improve her fighting skills, and Shinto Gods taught her how to control their power when they gave her from her childhood, she haven't seen Kyle since Nanashi's death. She gave him a warm smile, "Long time no see, Kyle-san," she formally greet him, two wolves barks at him. Tsukuyomi smiles at her warm greeting, remind her of his older sister's warm smile before she unforgiving him and never see him again by going other side.

User Image

laffett

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:36 pm
MikuHinata1

User Image

"Indeed it has been a long while child..."
He glared down at the wolves wondering if he should just express his will and force them to show respect as his powers and position dictated but they were Mitsuki's and he didnt need anyone else following him at the moment. Vanity was not something that described him.
"So what brings you up here little pup?"
Rouden looked like she was about to say something but Kyles's hand reached up and grabbed her encasing her entirely so she couldnt speak.

laffett

Aged Genius

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:49 pm
User Image

User Image

"Well, Tsukuyomi-sama came to visit earlier and told me you have something to return the favor, or something like that, since you know you were protected me from The Fox, and Nanashi-san was killed three years ago," she respond to him as she avert her silver blue eyes away from his. Tsukuyomi cross his arms, yet he have to keep an eye on wolves, if they dare to harm her.

User Image

laffett

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:02 am
MikuHinata1

User Image

He smiled
"... not so much returning a favor... that would kinda be you having to return a favor to me... but either way... I consider us friends... despite some less than favorable circumstances... well I digress... I have something of an army... in in the years to come... I will have even more of an army..."
He let go of Rouden and gestured for her to go back to the castle.
"If this realm needs protecting... I will allow you to come to me for standing forces... as well... I ask that if you find any orphans to send them my way... My nation needs to be rebuilt, this is the fastest and kindest way. These children would die if I had not come into the picture. They repay my kindness with service to my honor...I am ever seeking for more numbers so please keep your eyes open"
He calmly looked out over the horizon before looking back at her.

laffett

Aged Genius

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:45 pm
User Image

User Image

Tsukuyomi look at Kyle with a smug look, "She will come here, if she needs help," he said to him. Mitsuki look around as she use divine ice to test it out, then look at Kyle unamused, "So it was you and Rouden keep Mt Iwate frozen for last 3 years," she comment as she confirm her suspicious about Mt. Iwate. Tsukuyomi whistle at her intelligent, "You and Omoikane are sharing intelligence."

User Image

laffett

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:54 am
MikuHinata1

User Image

His smile faded as he glared at Tsukuyomi. Rouden giggled.
"...I havent seen that look since you decided to kill me.."
She laughed and Kyles shot her a look and she buzzed off flying back to the castle.
"My appologies... Rouden can be very rude... Do not take it personal... I dont like anyone who carries the title of God and is still killable...."
he looked back at Mitsuki.
"No... that was just Rouden...and I restrained her powers from freezing anything else"
He stepped forward looking down the mountain a bit to see his students carrying the supplies up the steep trails.
"...You can stay for dinner if you like...We will have plenty to go around.."

laffett

Aged Genius

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:07 am
User Image

User Image

Mitsuki noted his glare, she turn her head to to face Tsukuyomi, this click her mind and look at Kyle, "Please don't give Tsukuyomi-sama that look," she plead him, yet she and God of Moon sees Rouden before she fly back to castle. They earn an anime sweat drop, Tsukuyomi heard Kyle about not liking anyone carrying title of God, he shook his head, "You are the one who protect Priestess, who is actually reincarnation of my older sister's counterpart, the Celestial Brush Goddess of Sun, Amaterasu. Yet me and rest of Shinto Gods gave her our power," he remark, causing her be embarrass. She look at God of Moon with red face, "Tsu... Tsukuyomi-sama."

User Image

laffett

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:32 am
MikuHinata1

User Image

"out of respect I will not talk about it...But my offer stands...we have plenty of food..."
He entered with them and Rouden Buzzed about around Tsukuyomi's head.
"...hey hey hey... you have some power dont you?.... I dont suppose I could talk to you later about trying to remake a body for me?"
Kyles swatted her down.
"... Rouden.. stop bugging our guests and go back to work...active volcanoes dont keep themselves from erupting..."
She flared red for a moment and let out 'hurumph' before flying off.

laffett

Aged Genius

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:26 pm
User Image

User Image

Watching Rouden's questioning about remake a body, Tsukuyomi shook his head after Kyle sent her away. He look at Mitsuki, who enter the castle, he can hear a certain mage spoken out trapping Talos, in much of his relief, now he and the rest of Gods will relax. Mitsuki look around the castle in amazed, "Did you and Rouden-sama build this? I thought your castle look likes the ice."

User Image

laffett

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:03 pm
MikuHinata1

User Image

"No... she just helped... I and my servants built it for the most part, She just protects it and fuels the walls with her power. Its just normal stone though. "
He smiled warmly smoothing his hands over the cold stone walls.

laffett

Aged Genius

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:56 pm
User Image

User Image

"Interesting," she amazed by that castle. Mitsuki and Tsukuyomi continue to follow Kyle, Tsukuyomi spoken out to Kyle within his mind, "I pretty sure you are aware that Talos killed Goddess of Mt. Fuji and Sakura, we all witness that cherry blossom will never bloom every spring," he spoken to him coolly about withered cherry blossom.

User Image

laffett

Japan

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items