Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Fitzy's First UNEDITED Customs (Winners Front Page / Page 8) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:02 am
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THESE CUSTOMS WILL BE UNEDITED - Non Growing ONLY!!! (And they count for July)

Fitzy's
OhmygodsolatewhyhaveInotdonethisbeforenow
FIRST
Customs!!!

Starts: Sunday July 19th, Noon PST
Ends: Friday July 24th, 6pm PST
(Timestamps will be used, and no late entries will be accepted!)
I'll TRY to Roll at this time, but RL may crop up

Update: Kamiki is covering the cost of all the winners for these customs!!

Slots:

UNEDITED - NON GROWING ONLY

2 Open (Mini - Super Rare)
[If the first rolled is super rare then the next can't be /// cause I get one slot per opening. Hopefully this doesn't come up :3 ]

1 Twin
[If either of the first two slots rolled are super rare then this next can't be and I will reroll]

1 Mutant
[If the twin slot is a mutant twin, this slot will be void...and I will CC another slot]

1 CC

[Note = Twin is a different category than open / mutant. It's either one or the other, you won't get entered into both]

Examples:

xXx / xXx / xXx / xXx / xXx / xXx / xXx / xXx / xXx / xXx
xXx / xXx / xXx / xXx / xXx / xXx / xXx / xXx / xXx / xXx / xXx / xXx
xXx / xXx / xXx / xXx / xXx / xXx / xXx / xXx / xXx / xXx

Additional Information:

• I AM WILLING TO TRY ANYTHING! (But I will let you know if I think your concept is outside my abilities/try to come to compromise?!)
  • I prefer to be given very specific info (you want this marking here, this there, with lots of reference pictures) or the exact opposite with very loose CC info. Not a big fan of having partial CC ponies
  • All trades will go to me. Please send within 24 hours, I won't accept until complete.
  • I will do CC / semi-custom ponies, but enter at your own discretion.
  • I enjoy doing mock-breedings or Rogue mock-breedings (one parent supplied only)
  • I enjoy wildlife based and natural ponies
  • I also enjoy markings based ponies (like my Drith / Malice)
  • Mixing templates is fun :3
  • Glowing things are awesome too
  • Questions should be PM'd to me. If I do not know the answer, I will ask someone that does.

~*!*~~*!*~~*!*~~*!*~~*!*~~*!*~~*!*~~*!*~
***PLEASE READ THIS THREAD FOR ALL NEW RULES, PRICING, AND FORMS!***
^^^^ ALSO STATES WHAT'S A COMMON, UNCOMMON, RARE, ETC ^^^^

>>> Trying for a cosplay or (Angeni) theme? Look over the TAKEN COSPLAY AND THEME thread before posting!! <<<

ALSO: If your Angeni quest's Domain is questionable (Example: Angeni of Disease) please check the power's abilities and uses with Uta (Aka RP manager) before entering, as if your domain power isn't confirmed as having a positive bend, you're angeni will NOT get the domain.
CHECK BEFORE ENTERING, IT'S THE RULE IN THE CUSTOM INFORMATION THREAD. ALSO FILL OUT THE FORM FOR ANGENI/SUTI/SKINWALKERS I HAVE POSTED BELOW

Things to Consider...

STOP - Not Possible
x EDITS (sorry!)
x Growing
x More/less heads, more/less legs, three or more pairs of wings
x Purewalkers
x Crossbreeds of three or more breeds if you are not trying for the mutant slot.
x Races Not Allowed to be Skinwalkers of either type: Usdia, Angeni, Mer, Seathi, Hippogryphs, Pawed Mutants

Good to GO!
✓ NEW...Mock breeding child
✓ Everything that follows shop custom rules
✓ Crossbreeds (Uni/Wind, Kirin/Kalona, etc.)
✓ Halfbreeds (Non-Regular breed with less than a full set of breed features)
✓ Unedited Mutants What traits are Mutations?.

Unedited Includes

✓ Heavy Draft features (Bulky body and/or Roman nose and/or fluffy fetlocks)
✓ Warhorse features (bulky muscled body, optional fetlocks)
✓ Alt pose for Stallions with both front legs down
✓ Alt breed versions (Angeni, SW, Kirin, Kelpi, etc) IF APPLICABLE
✓ Alt breed traits (Kalona horns/tails, Wind wings, etc) IF APPLICABLE
✓ Trading Post items
✓ Any combination of Stock Hair
✓ Hyperhybrids / Paws / Claws if trying for a mutant slot

~*!*~~*!*~~*!*~~*!*~~*!*~~*!*~~*!*~~*!*~
Formatting stolen from Zaikt & Pan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:03 am
~*!*~ Headers ~*!*~
(( Please put the corresponding codes as headers to your post depending on the slot! Meaning: These go on the top! ))
ANY SLOT TYPE THAT IS TWINS GOES UNDER TWINS HEADER

Mini - Super Rare (2 slots will be rolled!)
[center][size=18][b][color=orange]Mini - Super Rare![/color][/b][/size][/center]

Mutant (1 slot will be rolled!)
[center][size=18][b][color=green]Mutant![/color][/b][/size][/center]

Twin (1 slot will be rolled!)
[center][size=18][b][color=red]Twins![/color][/b][/size][/center]

~*!*~ Main Body ~*!*~
(( This is for the entry line + general body of the post! ))

[b]Entry Line[/b]: Username || Species ||
[quote]- put custom form here - [/quote]

~*!*~ Modifiers ~*!*~

For Angeni/Angeni hybrids
~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice (required if Getting Domain):
Powers from Domain (required if Getting Domain):

Personality (required In general):
Plot ideas (required):

For Ulun'Suti/Suti Hybrids
~*~ Ulun'Suti ~*~
Do you want them to have an Element?:
(If so) Element:

For Skinwalkers in General
~*~ Skinwalker ~*~
Original Breed:
Pelt Species:

Personality (required):
Background (required):
Plot ideas (required):

For those who are in a Rush / Like to be Mysterious

[b]Username of owner(s):[/b]
[b]Breed:[/b]
[b]Level of Edits:[/b] Unedited

[b]Reason you do not want to fill out the form:[/b] (time restraints, Cosplay, gift for someone etc)

[b]Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed?[/b]

~*!*~ NOTE ~*!*~
PLEASE continue editing your posts till closing. DO NOT STRIKE OUT AND POST AGAIN.

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:28 am
~*!*~ Winners ~*!*~

1) Mini - Super Rare = Tiger_kisa699 || Kirin/Flutter ||
2) Mini - Super Rare = stormflower || Flutter/wind ||
3) Twins = ChaosTheories || Regular ||
4) Mutant = Yushika || Pawed Kelpi ||
5) CC = Of The Epidemic || FlutterUni ||

and I'm also going to CC the two following as well:

6) Yayoi || Regular ||
7) Natelie || Kirin/Flutter ||

And that's all folks 8D

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:36 am
FAQ's

1) OMG what is happening with these slots?

Right! I'm on a mission to confuse and amaze you (and myself at the same time xD). Pretty much I'm allowed only one Mutant slot and one Super rare slot when I open customs. Every slot is allowable for twins. I am currently opening 2 - mini-super rares, 1 mutant, 1 twin slot (and a cc). If you are doing twins, NO MATTER WHAT SLOT TYPE. Put them under the Twin heading.

I will Roll in the order listed. So the open slots first, then the twin slot, then the mutant slot. If one of the open slots is super rare, then the other slot can't be super rare, and the twin slot can't be super rare. If the twin slot is rolled as mutant than instead of rolling a mutant I will do 2 CC's.

This may not be the best way to go about it, but this is the way I'm going to try it this time. Next time I open customs I may change it up. :3

2) What counts as an unedited Mutant?

Paws and Claws. I will also allow unedited hyperhybrids (more than two breeds).
NOTE* = You can't have a mutant pawed/clawed cursed skinwalker. Cause it just doesn't work like that.

3) Can you do this - - - ?

Good question! PM me and I'll let you know what I can do. I can tell you whether it's something I can accomplish on templates or not. Also, if you have a question on whether something is template or not, I can let you know.

4) Can I keep editing my post until closing?

YES! I am not going to be looking at these until I close the thread on Friday. I'm not going to be looking over your forms until then. It is up to you guys to make sure you are entering the right slot, that they are unedited, etc. If I roll your form and it is not correct, I will pm you and we can work something out together, and barring that (if it just won't work) I will reroll.

5) Can you mix these templated hairstyle?

Yes! If you want me to put together different hairstyles from templates I can do that.

6) Can you put this Regular template onto a mini as a mutant?

No! Mini's and Regulars are different species and as such we don't mix n' match templates between the two. Honestly, I'd suggest trying for mutant mini's when edited slots are open. I can, however, do hyperhybrid mini's.

7) Can I Proxy?

Yep! You can enter yourself and proxy for one person.  

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:00 am
Open in 1 Hour! I'm not going to be here, but please don't post till then! Going by timestamps. :3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:11 pm
Twins!

Entry Line: The Dawn of Twilight || Regular ||
Quote:

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Noctilucent Clouds.
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own 07/18/2015

WIP Needed? As you wish.

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: A base of black, deepest sapphire undertones, lightening to pale lavender through shades of purple beginning just above his knees and with the lightest shade near his forelocks ([Pretty purples!]) Pale wispy cloud marking across his form, heaviest along his belly. The clouds should ethereal/spooky- semi-luminescent with an eerie quality, 'glowing'. The markings are inspired by "Noctilucent Clouds" (essentially superhigh clouds of itty-bitty ice crystals that glow at night o3o *happy squeak*).
Face: Dark face, lightening along his cheeks (more sapphire than black).
One eye pale purple, the other pale blue.
Mane: Unedited Stock Combo: "Ringlets" forelock and first loop by the ear overlaying the "Long Braid" crest (just the section along his neck, no hanging braid), with the "Wild" length of mane falling from the far side of his neck. Dark purple, almost black. Open to lighter shades that may make his mane/tail stand our more against his dark coat.
Tail: "Native Dreams". Dark purple, almost black. Silver feather and shimmering darkpurple/sapphire bead.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fluffy fetlocks please, pale lavender, hooves should be black (to make the fetlocks stand out ohyes).
Reference Image(s):
[Pretty Purples!]] Gorgeous example of noctilucent clouds in a night sky that displays the 'fading through shades of purple' tone i'd like for his coat/legs.
[Example of Noctilucent Clouds on Wiki] Subtle, ghostly.
[Noctilucent Clouds by Timosetae at dA] (Link to dA post) Another configuration of the wispy clouds.
[GREEN] ... this image ... spawned his brother xd .

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: "Beaded" Silver bracelets on front left leg, bead should be sapphire/dark purple matching those in tail.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Zes
Owner: The Dawn of Twilight
Breed: Noctilucent
Temper: Together.
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

The brothers are identical, except for a change in color scheme. heart

Soquili Species: Regular
Concept Origin: Noctilucent Clouds.
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own 07/18/2015

WIP Needed? As you wish.

Body: A base of black, deepest blue-green undertones, lightening to pale yellow-green through shades of aqua beginning just above his knees and with the lightest shade near his forelocks ([GREEN]). Pale wispy cloud marking across his form, heaviest along his belly. The clouds should ethereal/spooky- semi-luminescent with an eerie quality, 'glowing'. The markings are inspired by "Noctilucent Clouds" (essentially superhigh clouds of itty-bitty ice crystals that glow at night o3o *happy squeak*).
Face: Dark face, lightening along his cheeks (more blue-green than black).
One eye emerald, the other pale green.
Mane: Unedited Stock Combo: "Ringlets" forelock and first loop by the ear overlaying the "Long Braid" crest (just the section along his neck, no hanging braid), with the "Wild" length of mane falling from the far side of his neck. Deep emerald green, lightening towards tops. Open to lighter shades that may make his mane/tail stand our more against his dark coat.
Tail: "Native Dreams". Deep emerald green, lightening towards tips. Silver feather and shimmering emerald/light green bead.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fluffy fetlocks please, pale yellow-green, hooves should be black (to make the fetlocks stand out ohyes).
Reference Image(s):
[Pretty Purples!]] Gorgeous example of noctilucent clouds in a night sky that displays his brother's "fade through purple".
[Example of Noctilucent Clouds on Wiki] Subtle, ghostly.
[Noctilucent Clouds by Timosetae at dA] (Link to dA post) Another configuration of the wispy clouds.
[GREEN] ... this image ... spawned him. xd .

Trading Post Items: "Beaded" Silver bracelets on front left leg, bead should be emerald/light green matching those in tail.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Di
Owner: The Dawn of Twilight
Breed: Noctilucent
Temper: Forever.

The Dawn of Twilight

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:28 pm
Mini - Super Rare!

Entry Line: Lady Aria Starstone || Unicorn ||
Quote:
Soquili Species: Unicorn
Body Build: Standard
-- Male Leg Up or down: N/A
Concept Origin: Original Concept
WIP Needed? Preferred
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Starshine
Owner: Lady Aria Starstone
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Spiritual
Element (ulun’suti Only): N/A
Tag Background: 041
Tag frame color: Deep Grey
Tag feather color(s): Silver and mid blue

Body: Grey with black, white, and blue markings.
Face: Same as body
Mane: Icy blue and black. Style is Braided.
Tail: Matching the mane, Braided as well.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black hooves
Reference Image(s): Based off this please!

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Black

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:47 pm
Mini - Super Rare!

Entry Line: stormflower || Flutter/wind (or flutter if unable to do the hybrid) ||
Quote:

Edit Category: -Unedited
Soquili Species: -Flutter Wind?
Concept Origin:
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own

WIP Needed? not necessary

Body: This is really cc, I don't want something plain. I want something wild and pretty with multiple colors accenting one another. I'll have some inspirational refs, but otherwise up to you.
Face: eye color- a shade of pink, otherwise cc
Mane: I like the newer mane styles and I like combining them. If you can envision them together or not the styles I like most are. ringlet and/or windblown or warriors braid, surprise me. Coloration cc
Tail: Ringlet lower only coloration cc
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves colored different and stock fetlocks
Reference Image(s): inspiration images are jewelry which could inspire for elements she has, marking types whatever it inspires you. I want her to be colorful so just because the refs are set in certain colors dont let that hinder your creativity smile 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 . Other things for inspiration I love asian inspired things (especially chinese and japanese), glowy things, sparkly things. Have fun

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): n/a
Wings: if possible I like the wind/flutter wings but if that isn't doable then cc on flutter wings and coloration is cc as well
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items: cc on what you think would compliment her
Custom Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: will decide once I see her
Owner: stormflower
Breed: Inspirational
Temper: decide when I see her
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: the aurora nights
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): the rose with vines cc color

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: n/a
Justification for Domain Choice: n/a

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: n/a

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:51 pm
Mini - Super Rare!

Entry Line: Kamiki || Suti-Kalona ||
Quote:
Soquili Species: Kalona / Suti
Concept Origin:Commercial Cosplay

WIP Needed? yes please

Body: Dark grey and black - with some "bleed-over" from her scales. Should mimic the scales of a smooth-scaled snake, similar to the ref picture (but it doesn't have to be exact). Slightly lighter at the belly and darker closer to the scales.
Face: Eyebrows should match the mane. Non-snarly Kalona mouth with fang. Eyes are a glowy, piercing neon green. Eye make-up based on this. Green lipstick, possibly, if you can make it look right. This is would be mostly CC, I suppose.
Mane: Deep, dark greenish teal. Will almost look black with green/teal highlights (See first character ref image). Mix of unedited styles:
- I want the fall of the "long" style
- I want to add some body on the neck of the hair by using a mix of "Native Dream Braids" (including the braid that comes over the shoulder) and "Wild"
- I want the bangs to either be from the "long" style or the "windblown" style - or mix - whatever you thinks looks best
Tail: Kalona "Cat-o-nine-tails" colored to match her body and Suti' scales
Hooves/Fetlocks: Suti cloven hooves, with raptor claws
Reference Image(s):
For main coloration reference (doesn't have to be exact):
User Image

This is the character she's based on. I'm not looking for a flesh-colored pony in clothes, but rather re-imagining this character AS a Soquili. This can inspire you for hair colors and accessories:

User Image User Image User Image User Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Suti Horns - Loop, green to match her green scales
Wings: Upward orientated Suti wings. Arms should be black, membranes should be green like her scales, but slightly transparent
Fins: n/a
Scales: No belly scales - rest of Suti scales ok. Should be jet black but with neon green markings similar to snake ref. image
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: Body and face spikes - green on top that fade to black. Should have an almost glowy/venom drip-like effect

Trading Post Items:
-Leg bandages on all legs colored to look like dark green leather on all four legs
- charm necklace, black and green with yellow "strings"
- Armband with pouch - green leather with yellow or black piping
- Tabards with medieval trim, bone connectors. Green, with black trim and a black Hydra logo.

Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Viper aka "Madame Hydra"
Owner: Kamiki
Breed: Viper
Temper: Ruthlessly Ambitious
Mate: none, and I'm fine with leaving this off the tag
Tag Background: Hydra Logo, please
Tag frame color: Black with green stroke
Tag feather color(s): Long Fang - green with black drips, and short feathers, black with blood drips
~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

~*~ Ulun'Suti ~*~
Do you want them to have an Element?: Yes
(If so) Element: Shadow

Also, if its possible to still get a familiar customed with your Soq, I would love a snake, colored to look like a Chinese Green Tree Pit Viper.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:10 pm
Mutant!

Entry Line: dawns_aura || canine paw'd angeni-kalona ||

Quote:

Edit Category: - Unedited
Soquili Species: – mutant kalona angeni
Body Build: regular
Concept Origin: new concept

WIP Needed? not needed but loved

Body: cc
Face: cc
Mane: windblown/glamrock splice
Tail: kalona devil 2
Hooves/Fetlocks: canine paws, no fetlocks
Reference Image(s):
palette
song

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~ 
Horn(s): demon 2
Wings: angeni style two (bottom wing)/kalona 3 smooth feather (top wing)
Other Notes: canine paw'd, no ear or ankle winglets

Trading Post Items: charm necklace, three hoop earrings, armband with pouch
Reference Image(s) for Items:   n/a

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~ 
Name of horse:Дарина (“Daryna”)
Owner: dawns_aura
Breed: daets'a madli skautebi
Temper: indomitable
Tag Background: cc
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): I would like the decorations to be a rose and bone everything else bout them to be cc

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~ 
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:  N/a

~*~ Angeni ~*~ 
Desired Domain:  n/a
Justification for Domain Choice (required if Getting Domain):  ----
Powers from Domain (required if Getting Domain):  ----

Personality (required In general): daets'a madli threadДарина is a very talented, proud young mare who quickly worked up the ranks of the herd to become a top scout and near the right-hoof of the at-the-time lideri kandidati Lianna. So when the time came for the herd to split/look for a new homeland from which they could stage their war against evil, Daryna was among the first to volunteer. She is intelligent, observant and courageous. She does have a bit of a blind spot when it comes to others- the world is black and white, you're either good or you're evil, and if she classifies you in the evil category, you better watch out, she is a relentless enemy and will persue you until she finds a new evil to go after, or you're dead. This also makes her a good ally, if not necessarily a good friend, she is extremely guarded around anyone and everyone, with the exception of Lianna who she not only serves loyally out of duty, but also out of love.

Plot ideas (required): 
-She is new to kawani and looking for a place for the herd to settle down. She is looking for food and water sources... perhaps she finds a territory that seems perfect, but is already claimed. ( encounters with members of the herd who lives there, whether it goes well or not)
Locating skinwalker(s) and other targets of evil for her or others of the herd to hunt
- Making enemies and allies
getting badly injured or in a situation that she is unable to handle on her own. Some other soq lends a helping hoof (much to her displeasure) she gets huffy and more than a little pissed at the other. ( this either insults her helper and they shrug it off, or they become an enemy) this also is a chance for her to grow.

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

Trinantula

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:37 pm
Twins!

Entry Line: Chibi Hige || Minicorn ||

Quote:
Soquili Species: - Minicorn (Half)
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay - MLP:FiM - Minuette

WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Maya blue coat, with an hourglass CutieMark, the same as Dr. Hooves.

Face: Eyes are steel blue

Mane: Please use the templates to get the hairstyle as close as you can using the reference as a guide. I'm thinking Glam Punk bands, with the medium fall over the shoulders? Doesn't have to be exactly that, but something along those lines.

Color is periwinkle with a thick pigment blue streak (smooth contour line)

See references.

Tail: As the references - use best template or mix

Hooves/Fetlocks: none - regular Usdia hooves (non-cloven)

Reference Image(s):

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[x] | [x]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): minicorn horn - colored to match body

Trading Post Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Minuette
Owner: Chibi Hige
Breed: Unicorn
Temper: TBD
Tag Background: This image please

Twin

A male version of the same pony/design. Named Colgate.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:39 pm
Mutant!

Entry Line: techabyte || Pawed Kirin - Kalona
Quote:
Mock breeding:
Everything is CC in design/hair/tail/ect.
Use any traits from Kirin and Kalona to help make them seem more related to the two below ponies. ( I'd really like a Kirin tail on them though~ >3< )

User Image x User Image
Agreement

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Natelie

Feline Wife

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:01 pm
Mini - Super Rare!

Entry Line: Natelie || Kirin/Flutter

Quote:

Soquili Species: - Kirin/Flutter
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: OC - plushie (You made her twin sister already)

WIP Needed? Nah

Body: white body with faded purple highlights at ends of legs, over back (beneath scales) and edges of neck. Black broken up stripes everywhere like in ref
Face: purple eyes, purple inner ear, white outer ear. Same broken up stripes over cheeks and a black splotch over bridge of muzzle. Small purple spot just under hair on the bridge near eyes
Mane: New curly locks in white
Tail: Kirin tail, white tip, rest is faded purple and broken stripes at both ends
Hooves/Fetlocks: stock draft fetlocks/feathering, edged in black
Reference Image(s): My plushie, Felicity

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): no horn
Wings: Same wings as Felicity, exact in colors
Fins: N/A
Scales: Reverse coloring from Felicity, purple at top/back going down to light blue
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: 1 plumeria bracelet on either front leg (doesn't matter which), matching plumeria in hair colors to each matching her sister
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Faythe
Owner: Natelie
Breed: Kirin Flutter
Temper: Quiet
Mate:
Tag Background: 014 Violet Moon
Tag feather color(s): Similar to Faythe's hide

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:02 pm
Mutant!

Entry Line: Novablu || Cery-Suti Mutant ||
Quote:

Soquili Species: Cery-Suti pawed mutant
Body Build: Regular, leg up
Concept Origin: Mockbreeding

WIP Needed? Sure

Body: Mostly CC. Look at parents. Skeletal markings. Colors: White, pink, rainbow (pastel?) and cream. Little bit of black, but not the base color. Run with it smile
Face: CC - above, but eyes should be pink, black sclera, with 'drippy tear' markings like his eyes are bleeding black.
Mane: Mix and match - punk rock + the braids of the native dream braid, plus the "behind the neck" part of the mane of the windblown CC on style, it'll be awesome
Tail: Cerynei tail - "white tail" stock but enlarged so it's more wolfy (assuming this is do-able as it's a mutant slot xD)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine paws
Reference Image(s): Cyanide x Phosgene - Lifemate permissions

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): No horns
Wings: "Up" Suti wings, no scales.
Fins: No fins
Scales: No scales
Pelt: NA
Other Notes: Suti leg spikes, and if you can add a few spikes (from the tail spikes suti template) to his back like you did with your Twisted Tunnel babies (mix/match templates) would be great!

Trading Post Items: NA
Custom Items: NA.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ethanol Etherspark
Owner: Novablu
Breed: Wolfkin
Temper: Untamed
Mate: NA
Tag feather color(s): CC - drippy feathers
~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Mine

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:24 pm
Mini - Super Rare!

Entry Line: Sabin Duvert || HIppogriff ||

Banshee and Siren's Mother
Soquili Species: - Hippogriff
Concept Origin: Choose one -
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own / Mother of
Banshee and Siren (referenced with permission from Kamiki). She will have none of the black that the daughters have.

WIP Needed? Up to you

Body: Light rainbow shading on white (like the daughters), maybe some kind of iridescent sparkles/shines
Inspiration / Inspiration
Face: beaked, with violet eyes (glowing, if possible)
Mane: Mix of Cockatoo Hippogryph mane style + Windblown
Color = Pale Rainbow like Siren
Tail: peacock style, colored to match the mane, but with some white markings in it, kind of like Banshee's tail markings
Hooves/Fetlocks/Harpy Claws: Claws & hooves (& scales on front feet) should be pale rainbow to match the mane/tail or CC. Not black. Mabe have an iridescent shine to the scales
Reference Image(s): Just the ones above

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Wings: Hippogriff wings. Whiteish to match the body closer to the body, the longer flight feathers should match the mane/tail

Trading Post Items:
- "Charm" for the neck, cc color,
- Beaded anklets on the forelegs. White bands/pretty sparkly rainbow beads
Custom Items: List any custom accessories/items.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBA
Owner: Sabin Duvert
Breed: CC
Temper: TBA
Mate:
Tag feather color(s):CC

Customs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]