SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:08 pm
Dante nods a bit at that. "Heh, well, if you get a call while you're over here, you at least know I'm available." He was sure the other wanted a bagel. Dante'd been amused that there was at least one food Leon favored almost as much as Dante himself favored pizza. If the agent stayed over, Dante would probably surprise him with a bag of fresh bagels in the morning. As it was, he nods, heading towards the door, waiting for Leon to step out before he follows, closing and locking the door behind them after flipping the sign to 'Closed'. "Alright babe, we'll walk. This way." He grins, motioning with his head in the direction he was going to take the other. After some time walking, the two end up at a nice but not too nice restaurant that specialized in all sorts of foods. "This place is pretty good. They have a good selection on their menu."

F a l l a c y

((I feel bad that I neglected to check back here for so long. >_< Dante is giving me angry glares. lol))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:20 pm
Leon chuckled a bit as they arrived at the place. "I'm surprised you know a place like this. I thought your dinning out consisted of pizzerias and bars." He gave a smirk and tilt of the head, it was obvious has teasing the other. "What would you recommend?" He asked as they headed inside, waiting to be seated.  

acyfaust

Dangerous Sex Symbol

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:25 pm
Dante pretended to be wounded at the comment about his eating out habits, placing his hand over his heart, although he soon grins brightly to show Leon he was only playing around. "Well, after we decided to start dating... I started looking around after you wrinkled your nose up at the thought of pizza for breakfast." He chuckles a bit at that. "Heh. I'll let you look over the menu and pick for the both of us, babe. I trust your judgement." He nods at the wait-staff member that came up to show the two of them to their seats.

F a l l a c y

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:48 pm
"Bagels are so much better at breakfast." Leon chuckled. At least in his opinion. If it were a homemade pizza bagel, then maybe he'd let it slide. But a slice of pizza? Nope. He followed as they were lead to the table and sat, picking up the menu. "...Thanks, Dante." He smiled and spoke once the waiter left. "You can be rather sweet when you want to be. Quiet the gentleman." He wasn't teasing. Perhaps it was because Leon was mortal that it was little silly things like this which made him sentimental. He focused his attention on the menu, skimming over the items, searching for something they both can enjoy.  

acyfaust

Dangerous Sex Symbol

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:59 pm
Dante shrugs a bit at the comment about bagels being better breakfast food, grinning still. "Welcome, Leon." He grins again when Leon compliments him. "Heh. I told you once upon a time, you aren't just another conquest to me, babe." He watches Leon as the other focuses his attention on the menu.

F a l l a c y

.-~♥::RP Subforum::♥~-.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces