Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
Whelp, new to GGG, and back from a 2 year Hiatus on Gaia... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

0ntogeny

Shameless Man-Lover

11,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:14 pm
Hey there GGG, nice to be a part of an active 21+ gaia online community for once. Im Silas, 23 (will be 24 next month) and I am back from a 2 year Hiatus from this site...really felt like I needed to do more RPing and chatting so I got back into gaia with some friendly pushing from a few of my offline buddies who still roam around this site.

Just looking for some cool people to hang with on here or active guilds to chat in for more than just a one night conversational stand lol. Glad I was able to find this guild :3

ps: I love making avis, and I change them a lot...sorry if anyone finds this confusing xD

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:38 pm
Welcome to the Geezer Guild!
Don't worry about changing avatars, we've got some members who change several times a day, and others who haven't changed in months! Or at least it seems that way...
We have a casual RP in the Geezerville forum, which spans several threads. Unfortunately, it's slowed way down in the last couple of years, but we still have some players trying to keep it going (like me cat_sweatdrop ).  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

0ntogeny

Shameless Man-Lover

11,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:40 am
Kits Rose
Don't worry about changing avatars, we've got some members who change several times a day, and others who haven't changed in months! Or at least it seems that way...
We have a casual RP in the Geezerville forum, which spans several threads. Unfortunately, it's slowed way down in the last couple of years, but we still have some players trying to keep it going (like me cat_sweatdrop ).
Haha yeah I like to change several times a day too (if I get online on the computer because I cant change on my phone xp)

Thats nice that you guys do casual RP here...I am so busy that I cant keep up with fast paced ones anymore :0 I also like to find 1 on 1 RP partners so I can be even slower without feeling too horrible about it.

I am already liking what I see here in general so im glad to be a part of this guild thats for sure! Thanks for the welcome!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:46 pm
Welcome back, I usually change my outfit every 4-7 days. Many are totally cute and awesome.

I can be found in the games forums.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

0ntogeny

Shameless Man-Lover

11,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:48 pm
Nei1
Welcome back, I usually change my outfit every 4-7 days. Many are totally cute and awesome.

awesome what kind of gamss do you like? Also is your curent avi harry potter themed or am I just making a wild guess xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:54 pm
0ntogeny
Nei1

awesome what kind of gamss do you like? Also is your curent avi harry potter themed or am I just making a wild guess xD
I meant our own game forum in the guild though I to enjoy retro games and RPG's.

Harry Potter was not an inspiration for this outfit. I was randomly putting the outfit together till I got a sexy librarian.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

0ntogeny

Shameless Man-Lover

11,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:57 pm
Nei1
0ntogeny
Nei1

I meant our own game forum in the guild though I to enjoy retro games and RPG's.

Harry Potter was not an inspiration for this outfit. I was randomly putting the outfit together till I got a sexy librarian.
Yes I knew what you meant hence why I asked xD I myself am very into retro games and RPGS, and horror games too

Ah ok lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:04 pm
0ntogeny
Nei1
0ntogeny
Nei1

Yes I knew what you meant hence why I asked xD I myself am very into retro games and RPGS, and horror games too

Ah ok lol
Phantasy Star II is where I got my namesake.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:10 pm
0ntogeny
Kits Rose
Haha yeah I like to change several times a day too (if I get online on the computer because I cant change on my phone xp)

Thats nice that you guys do casual RP here...I am so busy that I cant keep up with fast paced ones anymore :0 I also like to find 1 on 1 RP partners so I can be even slower without feeling too horrible about it.

I am already liking what I see here in general so im glad to be a part of this guild thats for sure! Thanks for the welcome!

I change my avatar whenever I get tired of it, which is anywhere from a day to two weeks. Kind of depends on how much I like the outfit.

We understand having a busy life very well. cat_3nodding Don't worry too much about being too slow, most of our members aren't online at the same time anymore. We used to RP in semi-real-time, but that's not possible when you're not online together.

I hope you have fun in the guild with us!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:52 am
Kits Rose
0ntogeny
Kits Rose

I change my avatar whenever I get tired of it, which is anywhere from a day to two weeks. Kind of depends on how much I like the outfit.

We understand having a busy life very well. cat_3nodding Don't worry too much about being too slow, most of our members aren't online at the same time anymore. We used to RP in semi-real-time, but that's not possible when you're not online together.

im the same way, problem is I have a few avis I love equally and they get switched multiple times a day sometimes. Lol

Yeah that's the nice thing I have noticed here. It's a perk of the age group that's for sure. I am in a few other RP'S but I can't post as often as I'd like and I feel I should back out of them :/  

0ntogeny

Shameless Man-Lover

11,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:43 pm
0ntogeny
Kits Rose
0ntogeny
Kits Rose

im the same way, problem is I have a few avis I love equally and they get switched multiple times a day sometimes. Lol

Yeah that's the nice thing I have noticed here. It's a perk of the age group that's for sure. I am in a few other RP'S but I can't post as often as I'd like and I feel I should back out of them :/

I love playing with my avi, but I like to show them off, so I try not to change them more than once a day. I never have the same avi twice. They may be similar, but not the same.

Yes, we all have RL that comes first here, so we're more understanding of people who can't commit as much time to the guild. If you're not enjoying the RP because you can't participate as much as you'd like, maybe it is a good idea to back out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:48 am
Kits Rose
0ntogeny
Kits Rose
0ntogeny
Kits Rose

I love playing with my avi, but I like to show them off, so I try not to change them more than once a day. I never have the same avi twice. They may be similar, but not the same.

Yes, we all have RL that comes first here, so we're more understanding of people who can't commit as much time to the guild. If you're not enjoying the RP because you can't participate as much as you'd like, maybe it is a good idea to back out.
yeah I just have a bunch saved that I like xD still need to take the time to use the items I own to make more avis.

Yeah exactly and my irl is very busy blehh lol. Yeah I was thinking I'd drop the one, it has about 200 people most active so I can't keep up  

0ntogeny

Shameless Man-Lover

11,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:22 pm
0ntogeny
Kits Rose
0ntogeny
Kits Rose
0ntogeny
Kits Rose

yeah I just have a bunch saved that I like xD still need to take the time to use the items I own to make more avis.

Yeah exactly and my irl is very busy blehh lol. Yeah I was thinking I'd drop the one, it has about 200 people most active so I can't keep up

200 people! cat_surprised How does anybody keep up with that! Even if they're only posting once a day, that's a lot!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:27 am
Kits Rose
0ntogeny
Kits Rose
0ntogeny
Kits Rose

200 people! cat_surprised How does anybody keep up with that! Even if they're only posting once a day, that's a lot!
yeeep sad I don't even know where to jump in ever at this point which sucks because I really wanted to be a part of it. I guess all highschool kids without anything really to do  

0ntogeny

Shameless Man-Lover

11,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:03 pm
0ntogeny
Kits Rose
0ntogeny
Kits Rose
0ntogeny
Kits Rose

yeeep sad I don't even know where to jump in ever at this point which sucks because I really wanted to be a part of it. I guess all highschool kids without anything really to do

Wow, must be nice to have that much free time...  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff