Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
Whelp, new to GGG, and back from a 2 year Hiatus on Gaia... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

0ntogeny

Shameless Man-Lover

11,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:24 am
Kits Rose
0ntogeny
Kits Rose
0ntogeny
Kits Rose

I love playing with my avi, but I like to show them off, so I try not to change them more than once a day. I never have the same avi twice. They may be similar, but not the same.

Yes, we all have RL that comes first here, so we're more understanding of people who can't commit as much time to the guild. If you're not enjoying the RP because you can't participate as much as you'd like, maybe it is a good idea to back out.
yeah I just have a bunch saved that I like xD still need to take the time to use the items I own to make more avis.

Yeah exactly and my irl is very busy blehh lol. Yeah I was thinking I'd drop the one, it has about 200 people most active so I can't keep up

200 people! cat_surprised How does anybody keep up with that! Even if they're only posting once a day, that's a lot!
yeeep sad I don't even know where to jump in ever at this point which sucks because I really wanted to be a part of it. I guess all highschool kids without anything really to do

Wow, must be nice to have that much free time...
seriously...exactly what I was thinking  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:20 pm
0ntogeny
Kits Rose
0ntogeny
Kits Rose
0ntogeny
Kits Rose

I love playing with my avi, but I like to show them off, so I try not to change them more than once a day. I never have the same avi twice. They may be similar, but not the same.

Yes, we all have RL that comes first here, so we're more understanding of people who can't commit as much time to the guild. If you're not enjoying the RP because you can't participate as much as you'd like, maybe it is a good idea to back out.
yeah I just have a bunch saved that I like xD still need to take the time to use the items I own to make more avis.

Yeah exactly and my irl is very busy blehh lol. Yeah I was thinking I'd drop the one, it has about 200 people most active so I can't keep up

200 people! cat_surprised How does anybody keep up with that! Even if they're only posting once a day, that's a lot!
yeeep sad I don't even know where to jump in ever at this point which sucks because I really wanted to be a part of it. I guess all highschool kids without anything really to do

I don't think I even had that much free time when I was in high school. cat_sweatdrop  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

0ntogeny

Shameless Man-Lover

11,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:31 pm
Kits Rose
0ntogeny
Kits Rose
0ntogeny
Kits Rose

I don't think I even had that much free time when I was in high school. cat_sweatdrop
I know I didnt, I mean I would play a bit more videogames at night and stay up later...but still O.O  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff