Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
Please pray for me :(

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PelphPrinceOfRapture

Devoted Seeker

6,725 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:25 pm
I am at my breaking point in life. I request prayer for myself because I'm tired of being in Michigan locked away in the house. I want to save money and leave , but I have no luck on that. Plus I have family issues with my sister and her boyfriend at the moment so please pray for them sad  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:50 am
1 Peter 1:
6 In this you rejoice, though now for a little while, if necessary, you have been grieved by various trials,
7 so that the tested genuineness of your faith—more precious than gold that perishes though it is tested by fire—

Verses above were what I recently read and also coincidentally spoken about in my church today! Be strong, I am also facing trials and tears but God is with us.
May God's will be done for your future and peace for your family. Amen
heart

Meili Kyumee Youichi

Blessed Friend

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150

Spirit Reborn

Friendly Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:55 pm
You're all in my prayers, brother 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:22 pm
I have prayed. God will get you through this. Just keep praying, trusting and seeking God. It's a daily battle.  

CheyenneServant

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:07 pm
It is amazing to me that God never leaves what belongs to Him in ruins. He is a God of life, of restoration and He is forever building our lives. It's a process where God releases us from bondage and repairs our brokenness. He revives us by His Holy Spirit and line upon line of His Word, He relentlessly rebuilds our life. We were created for glory and through Christ, we will be returned to glory.

Isaiah 61 declares this beautiful exchange:

Give them bouquets of roses instead of ashes, messages of joy instead of news of doom, a praising heart instead of a languid spirit. Do not allow yourself to sit amongst ruins! Rise up in spirit and in stature, knowing that He has called you unto Himself, 'set apart for His glory'. Take courage in these verses today, knowing that whatever circumstances you find yourself in, what is ahead of you are glorious plans and purposes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:11 am
Of course.  

911child

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:11 pm
I'm praying for you and your family. Don't lose hope! God will get you through this.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:09 pm
I will have you in my prayers as well, hope everything works out for you, have faith.  

Rurouni Kei

Biggest Otaku

9,175 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100

Pheroic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:17 pm
PelphPrinceOfRapture

i am sorry you feel like you're at your breaking point in life. everybody feels like that sometimes, but know that Jesus has already saved you and know that He will always be there for you. look, you have so many people here that care about you and they have prayed for your happiness and healing in the name of God. i will pray for you too and i hope you are able to be comfortable and everything will fall in place for you soon. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:22 pm
PelphPrinceOfRapture
I am at my breaking point in life. I request prayer for myself because I'm tired of being in Michigan locked away in the house. I want to save money and leave , but I have no luck on that. Plus I have family issues with my sister and her boyfriend at the moment so please pray for them sad

Prayed for all of you. 3nodding

Be still, and know that He is God. If He has called you to remain where you are for some purpose, be glad. It means He has a purpose for you there. He will give you the peace and strength you require to meet that task.

But if He does not wish for you to remain there, He will aid you. Only remember that you have a responsibility too. God bless.

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces