[TRN] :: The Ghastly Bringer Bar :: (Fullbringers) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Natsuki Saomi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:08 am
:: The Ghastly Bringer Bar ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

In the commercial district, hidden off in the shady corner were the underground organizations meat the edge of the light of civilized society is the pub which only the spiritually aware can see known as The Ghastly Bringer. After the clarification between Section Nine, The Fullbringers, and Soul Society, it was deemed that they were not using Hollow powers, just a darker side of reiryoku, and thus not a threat to the balance of the Soul Cycle. Though their leader had betrayed them, the surviving members of Xcution started this place as a pub for those who developed the Fullbring to come and develop their supernatural powers in secret and privacy from the 'civilized world'.

Fullbringer Skills

Name: Bringer Light: 7.5 posts (750 words)
Type: Support
Element: N/A
Range: N/A
Description: Allows the user to move at incredible speeds, almost as if they were warping. The Fullbringer equivalent of Flash Step. It allows the user to travel at a speed equal to +15 Speed. Bringer Light can only be used once for every twenty points of reiatsu the user has, with a cool-down of one post between uses. [Max of 8 uses]

Name: Power Transfer: 7.5 posts (750 words)
Range: 250 Ft.
Description: A key skill of a Fullbringer is the ability to transfer some of their Fullbring's power into an ally, sacrificing their own strength to enhance the fighting ability of another. A Fullbringer can decrease 1 Stat by up to -30 to enhance an ally's stat by up to half the ammount rounded up. The stat enhanced must be the same as the stat sacrificed. This ability stops when a Fullbringer is killed or removed from combat [KO'd, Trapped in a Barrier], it has no SP cost outside of the cost of stats sacrificed; Though it can last no more than 5 Posts before requiring a 2 Post Cool-Down.

Name: Soul Resonate : 10 Posts (1000 Words)
Range: 250 Ft.
Description: For a cost of 3 SP per Post; No more than 3 Posts sustained; The Fullbringer can transfer more than just their stats, but also a portion of their actual power to an ally. This sacrifices the user's access to their Fullbring's Level 50 Profile Ability, but the ally gains access to that ability and may use it at a +1 SP Cost to it's normal costs.
Note: Requires Power Transfer to learn.

Name: Material Soul: 5 posts (500 words)
Range: N/A
Description: The Fullbringer is able to whisper to the souls of the concrete, and the world around them, making matter bend to their will. They can make asphault springy like rubber at the touch of their body, or even walk on air and water as if they were solid surfaces. While this allows them to basically defy the laws of physics, it does have it's limitations. They cannot use this to affect anyone other than themselves as it requires the Fullbringer to remain in constant contact with the spirit of the element they're communing with; EX: Walking up the side of a building by making the bricks 'magnetize' the user's feet to them requires the Fullbringer to commune with the 'soul' of the building, and thus it doesn't work for allies or against enemies.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:35 pm
User Image

Lusha through a Garganta shows up just right outside of a bar area, the town itself was one place Lusha would destroy off. Lusha however felt something familiar to herself, her fullbring was humming as she was closing in to a place known as Ghastly Bringer Bar. Lusha sees mortals passing by which they don't even turn a eye to the place which Lusha suspects they are not spiritual aware beings like herself. Lusha then enters the place as the door closes behind her as she sees a bar with a barkeep and other people here all of them she feels a Fullbring emits from them. They are like herself, they are Fullbringers as well and she walks further in. Though the more she walks into the place, the more it seems her butcher knife hums go quiet as it seems her weapon is calm and very happy to be at home. Lusha whispers but as she does, her body seems to contact with the material surface underneath her feet. Lusha test the feeling at her feet by going to a wall and touches it with her foot. Lusha feels her foot connect with the wall and she places her other foot on it and finds herself walking up the wall of the bar. Lusha feels the soul of the material in the wall and herself commune with it."So Fullbring, you connect to this world and you can connect to any material huh? Well i want to learn your abilities, make me stronger for my mistress." Lusha thought to herself and about her Fullbring. Lusha starts moving around on the walls testing the ability known as Material Soul, the very ability allows Fullbringers to commune to the souls of concrete among other things such as walking on air and water but this ability they can't use to affect others, such it strictly requires to have a Fullbring to keep in contact with the spirit of the element they are communing with. Lusha thinks about how she has been getting stronger along side the awakening of her Fullbring, as the Fullbring itself has the feel of murder intent. Lusha sits her self down on the wall focusing on the connection with the soul of the wall communing with it feeling her mastery of the Soul Material ability is getting stronger. Lusha thinks back to Menos Forest, the place in Hueco Mundo where her fullbring had awakened. What did it signify? Lusha felt it symbolized her sense of dominion over her enemy, victims, everything in her general area. The Fullbring that Lusha wields, its tainted with her murder intentions which Lusha smirks very happy to feel the hollow powers manifest within herself as her Fullbring is feeling her desires. The deepest darkest desires that fill her very being, the desire to destroy all humanity and bringing hatred into the World Of The Living. Achana is the very mistress Lusha thinks about and that Achana is her lord after all. Lusha will use her Fullbring powers to serve her and become a great being among the Hollows of Hueco Mundo. Lusha alone looks at that mortals only get to be with the Hollows if they have such killing evil instinct like Lusha has herself plus torturing her victims is one enjoyable thing she loves to do even have fun while she is at it.

Lusha as she feels herself master the ability of Soul Material, a base technique every Fullbringer should learn. Lusha feels among another ability reveal itself to her through her butcher knife known as Bringer Light. Lusha places herself in a athlete like position as if she is about to jog but in a very instant, she uses bringer lights from one location to another. "Darn it, i didn't nail it fast enough, this is a ability i never seen before back in Hueco Mundo but i will master it." Lusha thought as she uses Soul Material as a stepping stool on a wall and uses Bringer Light to jump from one wall to another hoping to land her feet perfectly and activating Soul Material again. Lusha on the first few times she nearly messes up the step but after that, she begins nailing it. Lusha realizes the Bringer Light, is similar to the speed that she has seen those foolish shinigami use. However there is something about Bringer Light, that throws her off, it seems it has limited times she can use this technique before it would wore her out. What a limitation that Lusha didn't expect on such ability however what did she expect anyway, mortals are fragile but she isn't going to be. Lusha plans to destroy the mortals along with the bounts, that her own plan; to destroy mankind as they are preventing them from evolving to any further stupid foolishness. Lusha felt very grateful she got to serve Achana because she plans to master her Fullbring and use it for her own plans, plans that may benefit Achana. Lusha doesn't know what it is like back at home right now but as soon as she is done with her training here in the World Of The Living, she will return back to Hueco Mundo. Hueco Mundo is Lusha's home after all specially with how her lust and murderous being seeps into the place even pleasing Achana that is very sure. Though the main focus should be on her Fullbring and mastering Bringer Light as she keeps using Soul Material bouncing in between walls keeping her speed up as if she is avoiding attacks. Lusha envisions a enemy attacking her more like a mortal, attacking her with very fast attacks which she goes into Bringer Light speeding her movements mixing it up with Soul Material bouncing between walls even running on the ceiling. Mixing it up like this, Lusha smiles realizing she found a great combo of evading maneuvers. Lusha has heard about the Espada ranks before back in Hueco Mundo, something she wants to be part of and showing Fullbringers can be a great benefit to her mistress if they vow to serve her. However any Fullbringers that denies to serve Achana, Lusha will be glad to kill even if they are Fullbringers. No mortal matters to Lusha however if Achana sees there is use for a mortal, she will be glad to steady her hand away from the kill. Lusha then jumps back down to rest as she goes to the counter where the barkeep is. Lusha stays quiet as the barkeep asked her if she wanted something to drink, she quietly points to the bottle of orange juice, the barkeep fills her a glass and slides it down with Lusha catching it. Lusha wonders about Bringer Light, moving at the speed of a Shinigami, as well being able to commune with the souls of any material she touches. "Fullbringers, this is where they train and i only got here after coming in with a Garganta, such power only a Hollow can do. Being aware where Fullbringers train is a good observation spot because if a Fullbringer some point becomes trouble, ill know how to deal with them. Dealing with any potential Fullbringers will be one of my specialties anyhow. I believe i can even gather information here, be like a spy for Achana. Though gathering information would be more of a benefit to me because then i can plan carefully against this wretched of a world the fragile mortals live in. Besides having fear and hatred fill this place is my big plan; and gathering power is one of the things i need." Lusha thought as she sips her drink, she stays quiet knowing she wants to stay hidden among the mortals. Lusha knows to stay hidden among a population by not bringing any attention to oneself, at least not yet. Lusha knows she needs training and using mortals for this sort of thing is one purpose they will run out their use on.

Lusha after a time of resting, she had mastered Bringer Light with some speed runs and deeper thinking on the Soul Material. Both of these abilities have helped her get stronger but there is something else calling upon her from the depths of her Fullbring. The power to be able to give some of her power to another, something she would use on Achana or another person such as Claudia. Its known as Power Transfer, a key skill with such a support versatile effect that she could use if she couldn't fight in the fight herself. Lusha, since she wouldn't use this power on mortals, she goes to the backroom to find books, ones with text that was written by past Fullbringers. Lusha then takes the time to pick out a ancient like book and good thing it mentions about Power Transfer. Lusha sits down reading the book, it had pictures and diagrams that show unknown Fullbringers lay a hand on another mortal. In the picture of the demonstration, it looked like green essence, or part of a Fullbringer's reiastu pass into the target giving some portion of the user's power but the user itself is weak for a period of time. Lusha is reading that in the book, there is notes ones like"During this time of a weakened state, help the person you empowered as even with weakened state of power; you still have your Fullbring's abilities." Lusha knows she wants to be powerful and she will reach that goal but she will only give her power to someone who is worthy. Lusha feels her power is not to be taken lightly even if it seems to someone else she is helping out of a whim but more like a plan. Lusha will use anyone to achieve her goals but all those goals lead back to Achana.
Lusha notices there is even more text on this ability too, a upgraded version of it known as Soul Resonate. It appears to be the full prime like ability Fullbringers can use but it transfers more then just their power but also also grants them access to one of their abilities. Lusha with that in knowledge, she will keep that in mind about the Soul Resonate but first she must master Power Transfer. Power Transfer is the very base of Soul Resonate and without it, Soul Resonate is out of Lusha's hands. These abilities will benefit her hollow allies that fight underneath Achana as she can pass her power to them improving their fighting ability. Lusha would be like a power buffer carrying Achana's banner over Hueco Mundo as it must be ruled by the Red Queen. Lusha studies the Power Transfer more and more as she begins to understand the connection, that is formed between herself and the target. The Power Transfer with it being a weaker version of the Soul Resonate, its going to last longer such a thing Lusha must consider. However with her giving power to a ally, she would expect the ally to use her power through the entire battle. Such givings of power comes with a price indeed, Lusha would ask for spirit energy to be given to her in exchange. To her, she is like a devil in women form, for every giving there is a price however she will make exceptions. These exceptions Lusha can think of such as if the person before her has impressed her, or first time confessed service to Achana. Main exceptions that Lusha would create, such things would have hard time to achieving after all. Lusha is not going to make it easy for others to merely gain free power passes after all, though ones that are truly serving Achana get power passes. Lusha will use the Power Transfer well but only serve further plans or purposes that are indeed in the workings of Achana's mind after all. Lusha though wonders about where Achana is after all, all that she has learned so far and she even feels stronger then where she has been. The power of hollows flows within her, something she wishes to advance and cause destruction among The World Of The Living. To her, mankind is her enemy and she will show them terror that seems to live in nightmares come to life. For right now, Lusha is focused on gaining her powers and strengths so that the day of that destruction will arrive faster. "These mortals, they will receive the ending they deserve, for all foolishness and stupid ideals. Even the smallest child can't become such being like myself. I will reign over this world and i will get them to bow before my mistress." Lusha thought strongly as she fully learned Power Transfer.

Lusha comes down to the final text, the final ability of the Fullbringers could learn from the bar here. The Soul Resonate, it seems to be a very powerful ability; one that grants the intended target to gain not just power from the user but the starting unique ability of the Fullbring. In result though, Lusha would lose access to that very ability for a certain amount of time which would put Lusha in a weaker state then when using Power Transfer. She would lose power along side the lost access of the starting ability of her Fullbring but in the end, the ally of hers would be stronger for a temporary time. Lusha would use it on Claudia, hoping it would protect her against the enemy she is fighting for that time. The Soul Resonate, Lusha would use it as a symbol of friendship with Claudia. Lusha doesn't know of Claudia's past but they do share common things and that is having fun torturing the very enemies they intend to kill. Lusha thought back to how she slaughtered her parents with the blood that spewed on her forming what looked like tears on her cheeks. Though Lusha felt thrilled and excited at that point, perhaps those blood shaped tears were actually her parent's sadness for her however Lusha didn't care for that. Lusha felt very happy to have slain them off on her own evil will and Lusha felt way more happy for to have her mistress witness it all; accepted her into Hueco Mundo as she was just only a very young child. Lusha accepted everything she has become even if it makes her look like a monster in the eyes of mankind, that is what she wants anyway. Lusha wants mankind to hate her and for who she serves as well. Destruction will arrive in the very wake of Lusha and as she grows in power, the World Of The Living will indeed pay its toll with it being scarred. Lusha doesn't know what organization runs the World Of The Living but what she does know she doesn't give no squat about what happens. Lives that exist within such planes are to be simply expendable and used up like puppets. Every mortal is simply a spiritual energy bag for Lusha at her own disposal to drain and snuff out. Even if she had attacked mankind and deal a dangerous blow to the population of Earth, Lusha believes there will be mortals that rise to the challenge to fight her which provides more spirit energy for her to absorb. However that plan is far away and that Lusha herself is not strong enough to take on such a feat. For the time being, Lusha must proceed further and grow in power as she studies about Soul Resonate. "This bar place, it has a atmosphere to it, similar to Hueco Mundo. However it may have a dark edge or touch but its not in depth in darkness as Hollow powers are. Hueco Mundo is a very dangerous place even for myself but yet it has a very exciting touch to it after all. Every passing day my mistress only grows stronger and i will grow stronger along with her; traveling down this path of hatred is one thing i will do. Being aware of hatred, fear, demise, torment, and the weakness of mortals is one thing that will indeed get whatever organization here to back off. Since i was born here in this pathetic world, i should be able to give relay to any hollows that may attack here at any given point, warn them about incoming advances the silly mortals may do. Everyone will tremble before the hollows, i may not be a hollow but i will be their worst nightmare." Lusha laughs a bit as she had the thought however she knew the mortals in this place won't hear her, she did go into the back room. Only spiritual aware beings or Fullbringers even would be able to find this place which in a way, could provide a safe hiding place for Lusha. This place has seen better days, its like no Fullbringer has stepped into this place though for Lusha, that is a good thing. Lusha though is going to be keeping a close eye on this place for any potential Fullbringers, as the powers she had discovered they can be a major support asset. Though nobody knows what unique abilities a Full Mastered Fullbring, can give to its user but it can be also built on someone's pains or anything else that may give them a "life" edge. Lusha then puts the books away as she then leaves the back room giving cold stares as such to keep the mortals away. Lusha then sits back down to find her glass of orange juice was gone, understandable for someone to not think about the fact she was going to return. Lusha then motions for another drink as the barkeep did it without a word, it could be a warning sign that the barkeep may catch onto who Lusha serves but yet again Lusha doesn't plan to spill his guts all over the floor. As long as Lusha doesn't bring attention to herself, her cover will remain but yet again Lusha knows when she comes across a spiritual aware being. Lusha though would wish to have someone who she can pull strings with, someone that is devious and would want to serve her after all. Lusha would like to have someone she can carry in her back pocket just in case something goes wrong or she needs information the World Of The Living's movements against Hueco Mundo. She needs someone she can trust but yet she won't reveal her connections to Hueco Mundo so quickly on a first meeting. Lusha intends to get information and if the informer ask for why the information, Lusha will shut them up about asking for information from her. Lusha doesn't want any mortals probing her home or the group she works for back in Hueco Mundo since she was taken there and raised. Anyone that dares go peeking around for information about Hueco Mundo or Achana should be killed off but yet she doubts any mortals would go seeking into Hueco Mundo to get such information. Lusha knows Hueco Mundo is a massive graveyard and kill zone. Any mortal that dares walk such plains are bound to be found by any hollow and if they aren't spiritually aware, they will be slaughtered on the spot. Lusha may not worry about it too much but yet its not bad to keep a eye out just in case some mortal gets the funny idea of doing so. Though, there was something Lusha saw on the way here, it was a castle old and dirty. Lusha doesn't know what the castle could contain or what possible treasures that the building may possess but Lusha then leaves the bar to go looking into the Castle. [exit to Castle Redbrook]
3,290 words
Soul Material 500/500
Bringer Light 750/750
Power Transfer 750/750
Soul Resonate 1000/1000  

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Sir_Viliulfo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:08 pm
Musabori Kuu Shifuto

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Reitsu 110 | Speed 30 | Strength 24 | Defense 20 | Stamina 20 | Intelligence 6 | Spiritual Power 10
As Musabori nears the Ghastly Bringer Bar, the Hollowfied part of his arms shifts and changes, until one arm is normal and the other is a mass of Hollowfied bone with several knobs across it. He waves hello to the man outside who waves him in. Once inside, he marches up to the bar and orders a random beer. He then proceeds to cross the room from the bar to one of the empty tables in a blink of an eye. He then sits at the table and waits for the others of the newly formed group to enter and join him there.
Health 175/175 | Spirit Energy 60/60 | Clarity 13 | Movement Speed 30

Word Count for Post: 103
Word Count Total for Character: 3,924

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:01 pm
Kuro "Black Angel" Tenshi
--:: Blank ::--

User Image Kuro sighed out as she entered the bar. She then inhaled audibly, as if tasting the musty, dusty air of a place that might as well be drenched in the scent of alcohol. It was a scent, a feeling, and a flavor all in one. She then looked over in Musabori's direction and then moved to join him in this seedy establishment that the Hollow-Corrupted and Fullbringers operated. "So, this is one of those establishments of debauchery and inebriations?", Kuro asked plainly as she sat down and seemed to then begin scanning the room, as if trying to analyze it for what it was.

It was obvious by some of the other patrons and the bar tender that this place was more than just a bar, it was a front for something bigger. Just one of the many looking glasses into the spiritual underworld which had reared it's ugly head in the most recent of days. She then looked over to the bottles of alcohol and various drinks. It was then a flash of pain washed over her as she felt the sting of memories being either acquired or remembered. It was never easy to tell which, but she felt like she had been here or a place like it before. "Midori...on the ice cubes.", she said softly, as if she had ordered that green, watermelon flavored liquor many times in the past. Though one might note she did not say 'on the rocks'. This was quite possibly because she had never heard the terminology before.
Quote:
Word: 256*1.6 [Kuro counts as two people for interaction purposes] = 410
Memories Made:

Sir_Viliulfo

DragonYolk

Luciferin Bandit

jake23482

Romantic Sex Symbol

17,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Luciferin Bandit

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:29 pm
User ImageAs Musabori darted over to the table, he would find Xzavior Smith already sitting, preparing his tea with a smirk. Xzavior watched curiously the patrons of this place. He had seen a few fullbringers in his day, but he had never had the unique pleasure of being a patron of their training establishment/watering hole. This was a new experience indeed.

Xzavior snapped, and his cup began to fill with steaming water. A tea bag went in, and the smell of bergamot that signified that earl grey was being served filled the immediate area of the Spectral Jester. To this concotion, Xzavior added 2 sugar cubes (also produced with a snap) and a dash of what seemed to be whiskey from a flask he kept in his inside breast pocket. This was, after all, a bar.

Xzavior took a sip of his tea, found it to be too hot, and set it back down again, looking pleasantly up at the present company, and waiting for the others to make their way to the table. Xzavior had high hopes for this group. Though they were not likely to be as powerful, or franly as entertaining as Traโ€™al had been, perhaps, with his leadership, they could become even a fraction as powerful as the old kings of Hueco Mundo.

Xzaviorโ€™s crimson eyes scanned every inch of this place, and heard every word that was spoken. In such a small place, he was nearly omniscient. These were the kind og places that fascinated Xzavior, places where people felt like they were safe. Of course, nobody was ever truly safe, but these places where everyone understood each other were often the best places to find the truly powerful with their abilities on full display. When the fear of being seen was gone, people were likely to show what they could really do. This proved true with Musabori, who used his powers as soon as he was in his safe space. Xzavior relaxed a little himself, using telekinesis to adjust his tie, loosening it and undoing the top button, to signify just how casual (and handsome) he was.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:43 am
User Image
R Y U K O โœ– T A K A I

The group moved together, Ryuko taking notice in the decrease of Hollow activity. It seemed as if all the commotion was finally dying down. That would make traveling through the city a little easier for them. But to where, exactly? They were following Musabori, though the area was a little unfamiliar to the girl. Her gaze wandered to the man just in time to see his "trick"; the blade arm receding, moving as a growth in his arm and some kind of...club formed on his other hand. 'Ughhh! I did NOT need to see that!' she commented to herself. Did she really agree to team up with this guy? Where was he even leading them? She would soon have her answer as they came to stop in front of some establishment. "The Ghastly Bringer Bar?" Ryuko read aloud when she found the sign above. Wait, they were stopping at a bar?!

Musabori would head in first, followed by Kuro which left her outside for a moment. No way was this the place he was talking about. He probably wanted to stop for a drink, though he could have just said so. Technically, she was not permitted to drink at her age, but who cared? If necessary, Ryuko could just lie her way out of any trouble. Besides, she was not so thirsty as she was- GRRRRRGGGGHHH! Her stomach would gurgle, loudly asking for food. Considering the earlier stampede ruined lunch, a meal would be nice. The girl sighed heavily, pushing open the door to join the others. It was dimly lit, but not too difficult to see where you were going. There was something odd about this placeโ€ฆ It was like when she first met Musabori, that feeling of Hollows.

Finding the table in the back, Ryuko took a seat next to Kuro, kicking her feet up. "Hey ojisan, I thought we were going to train. You're just looking for 'debauchery and inebriation' here" she would chime in on Kuro's observation. Though a brief moment to relax before they got to training couldn't hurt. It seemed the girl beside her was already getting a head start. Where did she learn to order drinks? Meanwhile, the handsome man was creating tea and what not with a snap of his fingers. At this point, she decided not to question it. Scanning the room, that odd Hollow sensation could be sensed among some of the patrons of the bar. It made her feel uneasyโ€ฆ "Sooo, they got steak here?" she asked Musabori. At the very least, she would like to fill her belly and it just so happened that she had a little change left over from robbing that drunkard last night.

โœ–ใ€.STATUS.ใ€‘ใ€ Reiatsu: 174 |โ™ข| HP: 225/225 |โ™ข| SE: 90/90 |โ™ข| Clarity: 15 ใ€‘
โœ–ใ€.WORD COUNT.ใ€‘ใ€ (450 x 1. cool + 9,608 = โ€ฌ10,418ใ€‘
โœ–ใ€.CURRENT THEME.ใ€‘ใ€xxxxxxxxใ€‘
โ˜’ Speed :: {20}
โ˜’ Strength :: {50}
โ˜’ Defense :: {20}
โ˜’ Stamina :: {20}
โ˜’ Intelligence :: {10}
โ˜’ Spiritual Power :: {50}

Sir_Viliulfo
jake23482
Luciferin Bandit

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

Sir_Viliulfo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:03 pm
Musabori Kuu Shifuto

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Reitsu 110 | Speed 30 | Strength 24 | Defense 20 | Stamina 20 | Intelligence 6 | Spiritual Power 10
Musabori looks at Ryuko and gives a grin. โ€œOn the surface it may look like just a bar, but that is pretty much just the exterior. The important places are in the back and the basement. Places where those of us that can see those creatures train their abilities. The creatures you called hollows.โ€ He takes a few swallows of his drink then sits it back on the table.
โ€œHowever, it has been a while since I was last here, so I decided to get a drink first. And yes, they probably have steak. I know they have other food like burgers, fries, and such.โ€

Health 175/175 | Spirit Energy 60/60 | Clarity 13 | Movement Speed 30

Word Count for Post: 105 x 1.8 = 189
Word Count Total for Character: 4,123

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:20 pm
User ImageUser Image ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ข ๐˜Š๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ดโ€‹ || ๐Ÿ…ข๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…›๐Ÿ…š๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก
๐˜‰๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ต.

โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”
XTotal Stat points: 440 โ–Œโ”‚โ–ˆโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–ˆโ”‚๐™ท๐š˜๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š // ๐š…๐šŠ๐šœ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ป๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šŽ// ๐™ฐ๐šœ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š—

XXX The Ghastly Bringer Bar was not one of her usual haunts. However like most beings even she needed a place to unwind and enjoy a drink. Sheer boredom was the driving force that brought her to various locations. It was as if it was a game she liked to play. If one were to ask her who she was, she would give a different answer every time. Her stories were filled with blatant lies, half truths. and truths. It was a well thought out system leaving anyone who tried to study here trying to fit the pieces of the puzzle together. However how could one put together a puzzle if they did not know which pieces belonged and which did not? Delicate fingertips traced along the rim of a Mojito she had ordered. It was one of her favorite drinks as she particularly enjoyed the summer flavor of lime, and the crisp cooling flavor of mint. Currently she was sitting at the bar because the bartender felt obligated to continue idle chit-chat with her. Of course she had conversation with some of the other patrons here and there. There was nothing shy about the young woman. However the burgandy haired girl with the tussled hair was already growing rather bored, and was considering making her leave to have a little fun elsewhere. It was then that bright blue eyes spotted multiple individuals enter the establishment. It was fairly clear that they were all in a group. However once they all sat together it cemented the guess. Only one of them seemed fairly normal... which meant they all fit right in at the strange establishment. Maybe it wouldn't hurt for her to watch them just for a little bit? When she was moving to take a sip on her drink she heard one of the new guests refer to the bar as an establishment of debauchery and inebriations. The old wording nearly made her spit out her drink. It was rather hilarious, she hadn't heard anyone speak like that...ever? The more the same female spoke she wondered if she had not been let out of wherever she lived often. Picking up her Mojito, she moved to the table in the back. If three was a crowd there was no telling what the saying about five would be. She found it difficult to make conversation with this already packed group. However she was bold, she would pull up a chair near the table. "Most bars have food. Their burgers are actually super delicious." she would join the conversation after hearing one of the girls ask if they had steak.

Word count:1,223 (437*2.8 )

Ability in use: The Demon Without a Face - If Vanessa's intelligence (+10) is higher than others, Vanessa is capable of disguising herself.

Currently Disguised as a Human - Full bringer. With the appearance shown in picture.

Intelligence: 125 (126)

Lavender Wishes

Clever Trickster

jake23482

Romantic Sex Symbol

17,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:11 am

User Image As Kuro drank the strange, watermelon flavored, green alcoholic beverage she had ordered. She began to get new memories or recollections of a time before most of these individuals had been conceive. The year was nineteen forty five and the world was still in the grips of chaos from the World War. The memory seemed like it was in sepia tone to Kuro as she simply saw herself sitting on a bar-stool, in the middle of wreckage. Seems like times had changed since those horrible days, yet, the bar-tender or maybe the one before him had left a memory impression on the glass. Either way, that memory had been transferred to the Blank who now turned her attention to the new-comer. Xzavior wasn't odd enough, but the appearance of Vanessa sent shivers down her spine, easily overlooked as a cold chill of sorts. "I take it we did not come here to enjoy conversation and alcoholic libations. An acquisition of strength seems to be the true motive at play here.", Kuro pointed out. She was pragmatic and did not see much point to the socialization and pleasantries. Of course, that was all a selfish motive, because memories did not make themselves just sitting around.

The black veiled gaze then snapped to Vanessa as she spoke about what sort of foods that bars typically had. Kuro had never really needed to eat since her death. "Another Human with odd energy. Seems you are more common than anomaly as I had anticipated. Humanity must have adapted to the influx of spiritual energy over the years since my expiration.", she stated flatly before she took time to consider the new arrival in full. The scent of memories and power were something she seemed to be trying to get a grasp on. Would this red haired lady provide her with more to add to her empty, Blank self? It was quite possible, but that was the mystery and the magic of Blanks. The more the merrier. It only sustained them and pushed their growth to higher heights.
Quote:
Word: 343*2.9 [Kuro counts as two people for interaction purposes] = 995 + 410 = 1405
Memories Made:

Sir_Viliulfo

DragonYolk

Luciferin Bandit

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:42 am
User ImageXzavior sat in pensive silence, stirring his tea with a twirl of his fingers, the spoon moving seemingly of itโ€™s own accord, as the table began to fill up with the spiritual beings he was beginning to know. They were no Traโ€™al, but they would have to do for entertainment for now. Xzavior took note of which of these beings could tell the nature of this place, and which ones seemed to think it just a bar. This could serve as a way to gauge their intelligence, or at least their spiritual perception. Anyone worth their weight in salt would know that this place was hiding an oppressive amount of reishi in the basement. This place practically radiated spiritual energy.

Of course, Xzavior had frequented this place one upon a time, years ago. It had been some time since Xzavior had been to the Ghastly Bringer Bar, and the patronage was completely different. He sat and people-watched for a little while as the table filled and coversation started. Xzavior heard every word that was spoken in the bar. He saw every movement. He was like a satellite dish receiving every bit of information this place had to offer, such was the strength of his spiritual senses. Xzavior was nearly omniscient of this place.

Snapping him out of his trance-like state of total perception, He heard one of the guests ask if they had steak here. Xzavior nearly laughed aloud. Who would order a steak at a bar?!

He turned to Ryuko and smiled. โ€The steak here is dreadful, and well done no matter how you order it. Allow me.โ€ He waved a hand, and a silver platter appeared, covered by a matching silver cloche. Xzavior lifted the cloche with a flourish, and beneath was a perfectly-cooked medium rare Chateaubriand steak, upon a bed of fresh greens. โ€I trust this is to your satisfaction?โ€

Xzavior heard Kuro comment on the spiritual power of humanity, a subject he had much interest in. She was a more โ€œtraditionalโ€ kind of blank than he was, perhaps with a less fully realized identity. Xzaviorโ€™s memory of himself was nearly complete. He was nearly the same as he had been in life as a human, with extra memories from his friends in that life to boot. Many blanks were less fortunate, and had to spend their days wandering trying to find pieces of memory to fill the void in their souls. It was truly a tragic existence.

He turned to the other blank, seeing her perhaps in a kinder light than the others did. There was perhaps some pity in his eyes, though he did not show it.

โ€Humanity is the greatest resource of spiritual energy this plane has to offer. Their spiritual powers are each unique, and so much can be learned by simply sitting in a place like this and watching. You never know what you might see.โ€

Luciferin Bandit

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:16 pm
User Image
R Y U K O โœ– T A K A I

The bar was actually a front? Ryuko wasn't too surprised to learn the truth, that just made sense. It would explain the unusual reiryoku she felt among the patrons. So people like them came here to train? How come she had never heard of this place before? She was also curious what kind of training room they had in the back. The establishment didnโ€™t seem that big after all, it couldnโ€™t be large enough for them to cut loose. Though the girl started to ask why this place in particular, she would instead sigh at Musaboriโ€™s explanation. Really, she would not complain too much since she wanted something to eat before training. As her meal was ruined previously by the panicking crowd, she was still pretty hungry for a bite or two. The old man would confirm the existence of steak on the menu, probably the best thing heโ€™d done yet. Only for that to be ruined by the tag along who cursed her desired steak and then...then he performed an โ€œextraordinaryโ€ feat. With a wave of his hand, he created a fancy plate and napkin, pulling the napkin off to reveal a big juicy steak! This would have been the greatest thing Ryuko ever witnessed in her nineteen years of life, butโ€ฆ

โ€œOh. No. I donโ€™t think soโ€ฆโ€ the girl groaned, pushing the plate away. There was no future in which she was about to eat magic food from some dude she didnโ€™t even know! No questions would be asked, no curiosity was piqued. Why could she not have someone more down to Earth to associate with?! And suddenly, there she was- some girl pulling up a chair to their table and chiming in on their conversation about the food. โ€œEh? Iโ€™m sorry, who are you?โ€ Ryuko asked rather bluntly at the strange intrusion. Although, โ€œnew girlโ€ had a good suggestion that she decided to act upon before Xzavior tried to make her more magic food. โ€œHold that thought...โ€ Excusing herself from the table, the blonde went to the bartendkeep to place her order. It was as she was coming back that she noticed something off about the girl who joined them. The redhead would find the girl was getting rather close to her and sniffing. Her scent was like theirs but also not; this one was different. โ€œ...You smell like a Hollow. Did you just fight one or something?โ€ she prodded. The scent was rather strong on her, it was a surprise she didnโ€™t notice right away.

โœ–ใ€.STATUS.ใ€‘ใ€ Reiatsu: 174 |โ™ข| HP: 225/225 |โ™ข| SE: 90/90 |โ™ข| Clarity: 15 ใ€‘
โœ–ใ€.WORD COUNT.ใ€‘ใ€ (420 x 1.9) + โ€ฌ10,418 = 11,216ใ€‘
โœ–ใ€.CURRENT THEME.ใ€‘ใ€xxxxxxxxใ€‘
โ˜’ Speed :: {20}
โ˜’ Strength :: {50}
โ˜’ Defense :: {20}
โ˜’ Stamina :: {20}
โ˜’ Intelligence :: {10}
โ˜’ Spiritual Power :: {50}

Sir_Viliulfo
jake23482
Luciferin Bandit
Ra1ns of Castamere

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:42 pm
Musabori Kuu Shifuto

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Reitsu 135 | Speed 30 | Strength 30 | Defense 30 | Stamina 20 | Intelligence 10 | Spiritual Power 15
Musabori gives Ryuko a strange look when she sniffs the newcomer. โ€œWell that is really an odd thing to do. Who just sniffs someone?โ€ He says it with a grin though, showing he doesnโ€™t actually care but is saying it to be antagonistic. And to point out the strangeness of the action because Ryuko had seemed the most normal of the group until just now.
He then turns to Kuro. .
โ€œYes, the acquisition of strength was my reason for coming here. I decided to get a drink since it has been a while since my last visit. The people here donโ€™t call me a monster no matter what this looks like.โ€ He raises the hollowfied left arm to show what he is talking about.
He turns to the newcomer..
โ€œWould you like to join us for some training?โ€

Health 200/200 | Spirit Energy 70/70 | Clarity 20 | Movement Speed 30

Word Count for Post: 138 x 1.9 = 262
Word Count Total for Character: 4,385

Sir_Viliulfo

Lavender Wishes

Clever Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:09 pm
User ImageUser Image ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ข ๐˜Š๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ดโ€‹ || ๐Ÿ…ข๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…›๐Ÿ…š๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก
๐˜‰๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ต.

โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”
XTotal Stat points: 440 โ–Œโ”‚โ–ˆโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–ˆโ”‚๐™ท๐š˜๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š // ๐š…๐šŠ๐šœ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ป๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šŽ// ๐™ฐ๐šœ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š—

XXX It had seemed that Vanessa had been somewhat welcomed or perhaps tolerated by the band of misfits that she had so casually joined. The one who spoke strangely was the first to speak of her presence making the comment that Vanessa was yet another human with a strange mix of energy. Her tone was indifferent signaling that she did not care if she was there or not. The young woman shrugged her shoulders with little effort. "This bar is dedicated to that. I suppose you could call it evolution." she would reply before taking another sip of her mojito. The man who looked as though he stepped out a Jane Austin novel would speak for the first time that she heard. The mention of ordering steak at the location seemed to put him off, and for good reason. Bars typically had more simplistic meals. Blue eyes would widen slightly as he made a steak appear out of thin air. It smelled and looked pleasing. After the woman who had requested the meal denied it, she nearly wanted to take it for herself. It was perhaps not the best of ideas as she knew not of the tricks he pulled. However her interests were peaked and she wished to know more of whomever this man was. Upon bluntly being asked whom she was, Vanessa was quick to reply. "Vanessa." she would state simply. She wasn't particularly upset about the bluntness after all she could have introduced herself first. However upon the blunt woman's return her mood would change. "Excuse you." her tone was as sharp as a blade. Upon hearing one of the other males joking about the oddity of her behavior she would speak again. "Yes, who does just sniff someone? Uh Rude." her tone was lighter than before but still held a sharp undertone. "Didn't you hear though? Hollows have been attacking.. I got caught up in it a little." After speaking she would lean forward slightly seemingly to be over her slightly bad mood. "Oh a training session. That sounds fun."

Word count: 636 (335*1.9) + 1,223 = 1,859

Ability in use: The Demon Without a Face - If Vanessa's intelligence (+10) is higher than others, Vanessa is capable of disguising herself.

Currently Disguised as a Human - Full bringer. With the appearance shown in picture.

Intelligence: 125 (126)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:34 pm

User Image Kuro felt the tug of memories coming from each of the people in the room. Their experiences and knowledge seemed to permeate their very essences, creating personalities. Was this something that Kuro lacked? It was quite possible that her own lack of self-identity was at the center of her troubling development into a path of despair. She was a Blank on the verge of falling into the madness of a Nobody. Something who struggled to find themselves and unleashed their despair as a weapon in combat. Still, she wasn't out of control, and as far as Blanks went, was actually well mannered and composed. Nobody had lost their minds around her yet.

"Training. The act of self betterment through the practice of combat routines. I am prepared and ready if somebody feels confident to match me.", Kuro said as a smile cracked along her lips and showed off her teeth for a brief moment. Fighting was the perfect way to make memories and she was not opposed to sparring matches to grow in power and strength. The proposed activity also provided Kuro with a means to analyze her new allies and their particular fighting styles so she might use them for her own training and development. There was also the excitement of who she might actually perfect her own fighting techniques against.
Quote:
Word: 222*1.9 [Kuro counts as two people for interaction purposes] = 422 + 995 + 410 = 1827
Memories Made:

Sir_Viliulfo

DragonYolk

Luciferin Bandit

jake23482

Romantic Sex Symbol

17,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Luciferin Bandit

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:34 pm
User ImageIf the Spectral Jester, Xzavior Smith was offended by the refusal of his offer of steak, it did not show. Indeed, he snapped, and a fine set of silverware appeared on the table before him. Xzavior had created a place setting for himself out of thin air! With a delicate, well-trained touch, Xzavior began to cut into the medium-rare steak, blood leaking out onto the plate. He took a tentative bite, closing his eyes and savoring it as if he were alone. After a few moments, Xzavior seemed to remember that he was around company, and his eyes opened again.

โ€Compliments to the chef~โ€ Xzavior said, half sarcastically. He had manifested this piece of meat perfection of his own will. If anyone was the chef, it was himself.

The group began to talk of training, a prospect that may have interested Xzavior ten years ago, but he was not getting any younger, and was afraid he would embarrass himself around these youngsters. Instead, he continued to eat his steak, content to watch the others roughhouse around for his dinner entertainment.

Xzavior put down his knife and fork, and picked up his tea cup, finding it empty. He snapped, and the cup filled with oolong, steaming hot. Xzavior reached into his pocket, retrieving a sugar cube (though it was a mystery why he carried sugar cubes with him if he could just create things with his mind). He placed 2 cubes in his tea, and took a tentative sip. Finding it to his liking, he set the cup down, and looked around at the gathered group.

โ€Training, you say? I am curious to see what you all are capable of.โ€

Earth

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces