Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir_Viliulfo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:43 pm
Taida Akuma Dangan
& Yosai Shiro Kabe

User Image Bount Reitsu 56 | Speed 4 | Strength 3 | Defense 7 | Stamina 2 | Intelligence 10 | Spiritual Power 30
Doll Reitsu 56 | Speed 4 | Strength 10 | Defense 20 | Stamina 14 | Intelligence 2 | Spiritual Power 6

Taida continues to help various groups with clearing and treating various injuries. The level of destruction is astounding. He hears that the beach and the residential district were hit just as hard, while the center of town was in an even worse state. The center of town was nothing more than a crater. He then catches talk that it wasn’t a random series of earthquakes or building collapse, but the work of terrorists. He grows angry. Why would terrorists target somewhere like this? From what he had seen getting here, it was in no strategic location, and other than to kill townfolk, provided no militaristic or strategic advantage. He hated cowards like that, who harmed innocents for no reason than to cause fear.
Having helped the injured he could, he moved on to helping with moving what rubble he could. The damage to the hospital was quite extensive, and sickened him. Looked like it could be the work of explosives, though it looked a little off for that. He wondered how they would have gotten enough explosives into the hospital. That also sickened him, targeting not only noncombatants but the sick, injured, and infirm. Whoever did this truly were the most sickening kind of people. He felt a fury build the more he worked. Hatred that seemed to stem from before being stuck in the military. Was this a part of his actual personality, a hatred for those who would harm noncombatants, and the sick, infirm, and already injured as well.
He helps clear out rubble, wishing Yosai was here to use his stronger muscles. However, he had seen that people tend to freak out around Yosai, so that possibly wouldn’t be good. Probably is for the best that he left Yosai behind. As long as he isn’t attacked, he should be fine.

Health 100/100 & 125/125| Spirit Energy 55/55 & 50/50 | Clarity 8 & 11 | Movement Speed 4

Word Count for Post: 303 x 2 = 606
Word Count Total for Character: 2,400

[976 Words towards repairing the topic]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:38 pm
Taida Akuma Dangan
& Yosai Shiro Kabe

User Image Bount Reitsu 56 | Speed 4 | Strength 3 | Defense 7 | Stamina 2 | Intelligence 10 | Spiritual Power 30
Doll Reitsu 56 | Speed 4 | Strength 10 | Defense 20 | Stamina 14 | Intelligence 2 | Spiritual Power 6

Taida helps them clear another region of the hospital, and it appears to be clearing up. He can see clear progress on it, and the area looks much better. He smiles behind his mask, glad at being able to help these people after such a tragedy. The destruction continues to sicken him, as well as a growing anger at whoever did this. He goes to grasp his assault rifle then realizes that it would be a bad idea in such a public space, especially with these people already on edge from the amount of destruction and tragedy they experienced recently.
Health 100/100 & 125/125| Spirit Energy 55/55 & 50/50 | Clarity 8 & 11 | Movement Speed 4

Word Count for Post: 100 x 2 = 200
Word Count Total for Character: 2,600

[1,176 Words toward repairing the topic]
[1 Rank of Destruction Repaired]  

Sir_Viliulfo

Sir_Viliulfo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:59 pm
Taida Akuma Dangan
& Yosai Shiro Kabe

User Image Bount Reitsu 73 | Speed 4 | Strength 3 | Defense 7 | Stamina 2 | Intelligence 17 | Spiritual Power 40
Doll Reitsu 73 | Speed 4 | Strength 10 | Defense 30 | Stamina 20 | Intelligence 2 | Spiritual Power 7

Taida continues to help out at the hospital. Providing what first aid he could, and helping with efforts to clear the rubble. He really regrets not having Yosai along, as he had the strength, but people like this would also probably have freaked out, making it where he wouldn’t have been able to help, so that would have been a trade off. He finds another injured person in the rubble and helps bandage their wounds before helping someone move them to a stretcher. He has found out there was a small clinic that would be able to help some of these, but most of them won’t be able to be helped more until the hospital gets to a state where it can operate somewhat.
Health 100/100 & 150/150| Spirit Energy 60/60 & 50/50 | Clarity 11 & 16 | Movement Speed 4

Word Count for Post:124 x 3 = 372
Word Count Total for Character: 2,972

[548 Words towards Repairing the Topic]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:26 pm
Ran slipped into the karakura hospital curious by all the activity that was going on in the area. She was also curious about the bount that was seemingly helping out. Was the bount really helping these people or was he looking for his next victim. She knew she really should go to the dojo that she heard of while roaming but this was much more interesting at the moment. Ran moved for a better look at the bount tensing slightly when she does not see or sense his doll. Bounts have dolls right? She wondered moving closer to the vampire. "I can not figure you out Bount." Ran whispers from behind just loud enough for only Taida to hear her she did not want to cause panic with the humans. Things were bad enough as they were. "From what some of the others are saying it sounds like hollows attacked this place. Kind of makes sense though a lot of easy prey in a hospital." Their is sorrow in Ran's eyes as she looks around. She can not recall any attacks on Karakura but their was a lot of things she could not remember properly. Though she remembers a strong dislike of Hollows from even before one attacked the little village she had been living in. "I am Jessica Ran Swiftclaw though you can call me Ran. Now tell me please should I be attacking you or not? What game are you playing at?" She then hears a mew of distress and hurries away to help someone, probably a cat out from under a pile of rubble.

Quote:
words 265 x 3 = 795

kittenlynn

Sir_Viliulfo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:09 pm
Taida Akuma Dangan
& Yosai Shiro Kabe

User Image Bount Reitsu 73 | Speed 4 | Strength 3 | Defense 7 | Stamina 2 | Intelligence 17 | Spiritual Power 40
Doll Reitsu 73 | Speed 4 | Strength 10 | Defense 30 | Stamina 20 | Intelligence 2 | Spiritual Power 7

Taida startles as the voice speaks up from right behind him. He turns to see a young girl who looked like they were dressed up in a cat costume. This is very confusing. He wonders how she got into the reconstruction area. “Why would you attack me? One, you are a kid, two this is a very dangerous area. There is still quite a bit of rubble.” He moves to help her clear the rubble from the cat. He goes to help it then realizes his military medic training didn’t cover animals. “Crap. Medic training didn’t cover animals.” He mutters to himself. He then speaks back up, once again redirecting his conversation at the young girl. “And what do you mean by game? Somewhere like this isn’t a place to play games. It is a place to take care of the injured and help rebuild. And you said the cowards that did this were called hollows? Despicable, attacking a hospital.” He then does his best to try and bandage the cat’s injuries, but his lack of knowledge in animals shows. The bandages might hold up.
Health 100/100 & 150/150| Spirit Energy 60/60 & 50/50 | Clarity 11 & 16 | Movement Speed 4

Word Count for Post: 185 x 3 = 555
Word Count Total for Character: 3,527

[555 More Words towards repairing the hospital, fully repaired.]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:10 am
Ran studies the still unnamed bount as she listens to him speak.She is secretly thrilled to have startled him, it was always fun to sneak up on those who appeared to be older. And is amused when she realizes that he thinks that she is just a child. Ran was happy that this bount was actually trying to help out those in need and was confused by it. Were not Bounts suppose to be evil? She thanks Taida for helping to rescue the cat. "It is sad that people forget about the animals they are important too." Ran says softly purring at the cat. The youth giggles at The bounts attempts to bandage the cat. "Here give her to me Papa taught me how to tend to injured animals." Ran takes the cat and treats its wounds then seeing a doctor treating another animal gives the cat to him. "Ok not everyone forgets about animals." She says returning to the bount. It dawns on her that she has not corrected his thought of her being a kid not a mod soul. "Looks like the clean up is done here how about we go to the beach and play. Hard work deserves to be rewarded and playing in the sand is fun."

Quote:
words 211 x 3 + 795 = 1,428

kittenlynn

Sir_Viliulfo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:06 am
Taida Akuma Dangan
& Yosai Shiro Kabe

Taida watches as she treats the injured cat’s wounds and then hands it off to one of the doctors in the area who was helping animals. He smiles beneath his mask at that, glad that the animal was able to get help for its injuries. “Thanks for the help with the cat. It does look like they are nearing the end of what we can help with. And the beach does sound fun and relaxing. However, I am brand new here, so I do not know my way around yet. In fact, I was out today to find out what had caused all of this and learn my way around town when I came across this and helped out.” He gives a lead the way gesture, figuring the girl likely was a local and knew the way there. Plus the beach would likely get her away from the dangerous parts of the still somewhat destroyed town.

Word Count for Post: 156 x 3 = 468
Word Count Total for Character: 3,995

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:25 am
Ran nods at the bounts thanks. Then turns to lead the way after a few steps she stops and looks the other way confused. Which way was it to the beach anyways? Had she ever gone to the beach before? Ran had been in and out of Karakura many times over the years. But with her messed up memories she just was not sure. After a moment of hesitation Ran runs over to one of the other workers and tells him that she is lost and suppose to be meeting her mother at the beach. After listening to the man grumble about child care and other nonsense she starts to turn away to ask someone else. But the grumbler finally tells her how to get to the beach. After thanking him reluctantly she runs back to Taida and gently pulling on his arm leads him off to the beach. "The grumbler says this way."

Quote:
words 154 x 3 + 1,428 = 1890

kittenlynn

Sir_Viliulfo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:22 am
Taida Akuma Dangan
& Yosai Shiro Kabe

User Image Bount Reiatsu 73 | Speed 4 | Strength 3 | Defense 7 | Stamina 2 | Intelligence 17 | Spiritual Power 40
Doll Reiatsu 73 | Speed 4 | Strength 10 | Defense 30 | Stamina 20 | Intelligence 2 | Spiritual Power 7

As Ran pulls Taida by the arm, he gives a little start of surprise until he realizes she is leading him somewhere. He then relaxes and follows here to wherever she decides they go next. He doesn’t know this town at all, having just arrived here. As he follows her, he realizes he never returned the introduction. “I apologize, but I just realized I never introduced myself when you did. My name is Taida Akuma Dangan. Pleasure to meet someone who know more about here than I do.” He gives her a slight bow as he walks, having seen that was a form of greeting in this country.

Word Count for Post: 108 x 3.5 = 378
Word Count Total for Character: 4,373

Earth

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas