Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Natsuki Saomi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:41 am
:: Karakura Beach ::

User Image

A warm sunny beach with plenty of sand and water for everyone. Swimsuits are a requirement for this is a family place to visit. If you do not have a swimsuit you can always visit the store right next to the snack shack. Who knows you might just be lucky enough to get into a sand castle building contest. And please no littering.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:02 pm
User Image

To say that things had gotten weird would be an incredible understatement. The day prior he'd finally mustered up the courage to head up to the creepy old mansion that he'd heard about from a friend back at the coven. There he'd learned two new abilities, which was far more than he'd expected. Then, on his way home, he'd went through the graveyard only to run into a strange woman who claimed to be a doctor in town. Then, immediately after, a creature -- a "hollow" -- showed up and he'd attempted to fight it off, only to fail. The woman helped him escape, and then invited him out for coffee. They went to get coffee and she explained... a lot.

Her name was Elena Shea Volkov. She actually is a doctor in town -- a pretty good surgeon at the hospital. And she has the weirdest ability. Like... ever. She can change the way she looks. She did it once to prove it to him, changed her hair length and color. It just... changed. Instantly. He blinked and she was different. It was so... weird. And apparently she can heal herself but he doesn't know about that one. Guess he'll see one day... maybe.

But she's not a witch, which is strange to him. He'd known a lot of people with abilities, especially from the coven. But they were all witches. Her? Just... a strange woman. But she claimed to be able to teach him things, and he found himself intrigued. And that's why he wound up where he was.

"Can I get you anything, sir?"

He looked over at the bartender. He'd been sitting at the little snack bar waiting on Elena to show up for about fifteen minutes, so the bartender was probably getting anxious. He smiled nervously at him and shook his head lightly.

"Um, n-no, I'm fine. Really. Thanks, though."

The bartender awkwardly nodded and walked off and Jameson just went back to look out across the beach through a large window. It was winter, and the snack bar was all closed up for the most part. The only parts still open were indoors, which worked fine with him. The beach wasn't too terribly cold but it certainly wasn't comfortable, which he found odd that Elena had wanted to meet there. Guess she still wanted to meet in public, which was fine with him.

User Image

Stats
      Reiatsu: 60

• Speed: 10
    • Strength: 5
    • Defense: 5
    • Stamina: 5
    • Intelligence: 15
    • Spiritual Power: 20

Inventory
    Ryo: 3OO

Interacting With
    • None

User Image
Words: 6,872 + 396 [x2] = 7,662

Charlie 2 Shots

Naughty Member

Charlie 2 Shots

Naughty Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:23 pm
User Image

He had talent and he had power, now all he needed was to gain some knowledge and experience. And that was exactly what she wanted to do with him. Elena had planned to start helping the kid train as soon as she were able, mostly so that he could grow stronger but also so that she could do the same. She needed something to get her back into the spiritual world, to get her growing again. Her skills from before the "change" were still present, even if latently, and she kept herself sharp by being a surgeon. But that wasn't enough. No, this kid, he was going to help her regain her strength, and she was going to do the same for him.

She'd learned that his name was Jameson Lee Parker. A beautiful name for an adorable kid. He was older than she expected -- twenty-one to be precise -- which really just made things better for her. He was a witch from America, somewhere she'd been only a few times before. The witch thing, though, was interesting to her. He'd gone to school for the majority of his life in some boarding school. He was part of a... coven? She didn't fully understand the concept behind it, but point was he knew things and knew people. And he had experience with the spiritual world. He was exactly who she needed.

That day had been a bit too busy for her liking overall. She was meant to meet with Jameson at the beach snack shack earlier but the hospital had kept her busy. That, and she wanted to look up a few things on this coven of his. It was incredibly secretive so she didn't learn much, but it... well, it was interesting, if not exactly informative.

As she made her way into the snack shack she took off a pair of sunglasses she'd been wearing and slipped them into her bag. She wore a large trench coat and slacks, her hair still up in the same typical semi-up do she always wore. It was a ruse more than anything. She saw Jameson sitting at the counter looking bored and nervous as hell at the same time and she smirked. He was an odd kid, that was for sure.

"Sorry I'm late, kid. Hospital kept me busy."

He jumped a bit, clearly startled, before looking back at her. She smirked and shook her head a bit, unbuttoning her trench coat and draping it over the stool next to him. She leaned in and sat down, motioning for the bartender to come over. He came by and she ordered a seltzer water, before turning back to look at Jameson. He looked just like he did the day before, except... worse. She raised an eyebrow and looked him over a few times.

"Are you sleeping well? I know all of this is a lot to take in, but if you're going to grow you need to stay healthy."

When the bartender came back over she took it and smiled at him, nodding. He nodded back and she took a sip, setting it aside.

"Now, tell me what you know already, and where you want to go from here."

User Image

Stats
      Reiatsu: 35

• Speed: 2
    • Strength: 3
    • Defense: 2
    • Stamina: 3
    • Spiritual Power: 10

Inventory

Interacting With
    • Jameson Lee Parker: No interaction bonus

User Image
Words: 3,O26 + 535 [x2] = 4,O96

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:53 pm
User Image

A voice behind him caused him to jump, scaring the hell out of him. He spun around and instantly saw who it was and sighed a bit. Mostly out of relief but also out of mild annoyance. How many damned times was she going to freak him out?! When he realized that she'd called him kid again, though, he furrowed his brow a bit, watching as she put down her coat.

"You don't have to call me kid, you know. I'm literally not a kid."

She just simply smiled at him and he huffed, turning back to the counter as she waved down the waiter. The two of them had talked the night before about how they'd help each other out; she'd help him train his abilities and learn more about the spirit world and such, and he'd help her do the same. Only he knew way less than she did, so he wasn't entirely sure how he was supposed to help her. She'd mentioned something about forming a group, but... it didn't really get through to him. He shrugged off the thought as the bartender came back over and dropped off her drink.

Elena looked over at him and gave her the most bizarre look. He matched it, not entirely sure what she found so offensive about him. When she asked if he'd been sleeping he let out a sigh and shook his head lightly, rubbing at his temples a moment before leaning on the counter.

"I... no, I haven't, really."

It was true, too. Ever since he'd moved to Karakura he'd had a bit of a tough time adjusting in general. Sure, his ability to learn languages pretty quickly thanks to the spirits around him made that easier. But it was... other things. He wanted to learn more, to grow his abilities. So he'd spend a lot of his days out exploring the world, looking for things like ingredients and new books. During the evenings and nights he'd read potion books and guides. He'd practice brewing and divination. He wanted to learn more.

And then the previous night happened. After that he'd just been confused as hell and scared as hell; he didn't know what to believe or what to think. He knew all of this was real -- it had to be real. But at the same time, deep down, it just felt so... bizarre. Other-worldly. Unknown.

Elena spoke to him again and snapped him out of his haze. She asked him to tell her everything he knew and where he wanted to go from there. He took a few seconds to think about things, biting his bottom lip a bit nervously and looking around. Finally he took in a deep breath and looked back to her.

"I know a lot of things about magic. Potion brewing, divination, conjuring... but all of this? It's... it's all new. And everything I know is so amateur. I want to know more about how to do what I have the ability to do. I can control things with my mind, I can levitate. Just yesterday I learned how to use telepathy, and control spiritual energy into... into a weapon. You saw!"

Elena nodded back to him slowly, as if just to show him that she was listening. He took in a deep breath and sighed, setting his elbow on the counter and leaning his chin on his palm. He sat there a moment before sitting up straight again, turning back to look at her.

"Right now I just want to learn more abilities. The mansion, that's where I learn things. It's... it's tough, doing it alone. But I need to. I know I need to. The stuff I'm practicing at home that I learned from the coven isn't cutting it."

He sighed again and bit his bottom lip a bit nervously.

"And... I want to know more about the spiritual world. What's going on around here. Things are... strange. And I wanna know why."

User Image

Stats

Inventory

Interacting With
    • Elena Shea Volkov: No interaction bonus

User Image
Words: 7,662 + 662 [x2] = 8,986

Charlie 2 Shots

Naughty Member

Charlie 2 Shots

Naughty Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:19 pm
User Image

Elena sat there and listened to Jameson talk, and talk, and talk. The way he talked was incredibly full of energy in the most bizarre way. She could tell he was tired and sore, but he seemed to desire so badly to be there in the moment. To want to be able to do all of the things that he wanted all at once. She watched as he moved around in his chair, obviously trying to constrain his desire to get up and do more. She didn't give him any sort of reaction except to nod when he looked to her. She took drinks of her seltzer from time to time, taking in everything he said.

The most interesting things to her were about his abilities as a witch. She was familiar with the concept of a witch, but it was admittedly different from the sort of witch she knew. But from the things he told her, she figured he should know so much more power, be able to do so much more. Perhaps there was some sort of difference in power and ability between where he was now and where he was back in America, surrounded by his previous coven members. The people like him. His fellow witch.

When he finished up telling her what he wanted to know and where he wanted to go from there she just smirked, taking a few moments to look aside to her drink. She finished it off and set it on the counter, smiling at the bartender as he came back by to take her glass. Taking in a deep breath she looked back over at him.

"You're beginning to sound like a broken record, Parker. Power, power, power. That's good and all, but you need to slow yourself. Live more. Enjoy who you are and where you are. If you want to grow your abilities, I'll help you out. Tomorrow. We can go to this mansion together. But you best start getting some sleep and taking care of yourself better."

She saw him fidget in his seat and she just shook her head lightly, smirking.

"As for the spiritual world, well... that is a bit complicated. But I can try and explain things. I'll just need some time."

Before she could say anything more her phone went off in her bag. She fished it out and looked at the screen, seeing that it was the hospital. Sighing lightly, she slipped it back into her bag. She began to get up, grabbing her coat and putting it on.

"Sorry, work calls. Meet me at the mansion tomorrow at dusk. We'll begin training again. As for tonight... get some rest, alright? If your nose bleeds from over exertion anymore you'll be useless."

She smiled at him and nodded, bidding him adieu. As she left she took in a deep breath, cursing lightly. It was time; things were starting to move forward. It was going to be a very, very long journey... but it was time.

User Image

Stats
      Reiatsu: 35

• Speed: 2
    • Strength: 3
    • Defense: 2
    • Stamina: 3
    • Spiritual Power: 10

Inventory

Interacting With
    • Jameson Lee Parker: No interaction bonus

User Image
Words: 4,O96 + 5O2 [x2] = 5,1OO

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:12 pm
User Image

And, just like that, she was gone. Again. He knew that she had a busy life considering she was a doctor and all, but she seemed almost mysterious in the way that they interacted. In a way it annoyed him but in another way he didn't really care. She seemed wise and was so far the only connection he had to the spiritual world. So for the time being, she was his best shot at getting anywhere. So he needed her. He didn't really get why she needed him, but if it worked, it worked.

When she said goodbye to him and left he just sighed a bit, looking down at his lap. What she said made sense; he really did need to chill out and everything. But it was just so hard for him. He was so used to going, on and on. The coven was constantly so busy, so he just... got used to doing that.

The bartender came back over and asked if he needed a drink and he just shook his head. He figured he should probably get going; if they were going to really get into things then he really needed to focus. And as weird as it was for him, he really needed to focus on relaxing and disassociating with things. He took in another deep breath as he gathered up his bag and put his hat back on his head before heading towards the door.

As he left the shop he shivered a bit, the overcast weather making everything on the beach that much more annoyingly cold and dreary. For a few moments he looked around before deciding to go ahead and start heading back home. As he walked he had to fight the urge terribly to not pull out one of his spell books and start studying but he knew what Elena was saying and knew that he had to actually listen and not do anything. He just had to chill.

Grumbling a bit he reached into his bag and pulled out his cell phone, seeing that he'd gotten a text from one of his old coven members. He swiped the screen open and looked at the text.

"Hey dude, tearing it up in Karakura??"

Jameson smirked and rolled his eyes. He should have known, really. He knew exactly who it was. It was his best buddy who he... may or may not have had a thing for. There was just something about him that just always made him feel a little better when he was around him. He thought for a moment before keying in a response.

"You know it bruh, I own this town. Everyone loves a witch boy lol ; )"

He sent the message and tossed his phone back in his bag, shaking his head at himself. He had an embarrassing smile on his face as he thought about his friend, but let it slide. Biting his bottom lip again he realized maybe relaxing really was what he needed. Even if it was only for one night.

User Image

Stats

Inventory

Interacting With
    • Elena Shea Volkov: No interaction bonus

User Image
Words: 8,986 + 5O7 [x2] = 1O,OOO

Charlie 2 Shots

Naughty Member

xl Xero xl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:03 pm
User Image
Hayate

entering into the beach hayate looked around seeing all the people present and was happy to see the place was so lively,Hayate in his swim trunks and is sandals with drinks in his cooler that he had in his hand with a umbrella tent thingy,he walked into the sand bout 15 ft or so and placed down on the things to get ready to relax and enjoy his day reading his book and drinking his soda,hayate was thinking to him self that about how he could use some companie all his friends were all busy so he was here alone and he was started to get slowly bored as time passed by 10 mins into reading his book hayate,deiced to call a friend but they were off with his girl and hayate was slightly disappointing but he gave a meh face,after words hayate got up and walked out into the water and started to swim for 10 mins then got out and went back down tanning laying on his towl.

159 words  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

Yuu ” Yuroichi " Senkan

Release: Inactive』『Strength: 5』『 Defense: 20』 『Speed: 35』 『 Stamina: 15』『Intelligence: 20』 『Spiritual: 45

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

☆═━┈┈━═☆

It was a very sunny day today at the beach. Sure, it may have been a little hot, but heat never killed anybody right? The hollow walked along the beach, strolling happily, taking in the sights of others living in their own separate lives. Her primal instincts told her to feed, to grow and to kill, but Yuu knew that she disliked to kill to feed, she only killed when absolutely necessary. Thats probably why she was so weak right now, she deemed life too valuable so she fed on the weaker hollow that tried to attack her. Of course, it never worked out in their favor since she was still alive. Yuu looked around, sensing a different soul amongst them. Her, who was made up off the accumulation of sorts, felt someone else around. No, it wasn’t a shinigami, and no, it wasn’t anything close to her species either. The scientist’s eye monitor clicked open, reading and scanning the particles in the air. This was something she hadn’t encountered before. It was exciting to experience new things. When she noticed that ti was the male with blue hair in the water, Yuu tilted her head, and came close to the water. She stood on the edge, where the ocean kissed the beach, the water tickling the crevices of her toes. She looked back out at the man, unsure if she should go in or not. Hueco Mundo didn’t have much water, or any, to say the least. Earth was beautiful compared to that place, so she appreciated everything here more than normal Hollows would.

Out. Of. Cookies.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Words: 265x1.5 = 397.5
              Total: 1566
              xl Xero xl

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

II That Asian Girl II

Perfect Wife

8,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Signature Look 250

xl Xero xl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:26 pm
User Image
Hayate

Hayate took in a deep breathe of air smelling the salty air and the ocean breeze on his cheeks and threw is hair,as he was reading hayate noticed odd fellow out of the group of humans he knew this was no ordinary person of course he could tell the different between an human and hollow sense he was so smart he wondered why she was hear that was but he didn't question it because it was a nice day and she didn't give off that intent to kill things aura he wondered if she wanted to become more like a human again or something he was genuinely curious now,he thought to him self whiling starring at her she would be someone to have fun talking to with different interest in mind of course hayate wanted to study her more than anything,but there was one simple fact she was darn well gorgeous of course him being an elf stuck out s much as she did,hayate wondered maybe she was her to just visit the ocean or was here just out of curiosity hell he didn't know so he wanted some answers ,he stood up slowly and stretched after laying down ,as he put his book down he started to walk over towards her,as he got closer he leaned over and whispered into her ear,"boo,hello there you seem to be really fascinated by this water hollow,and don't worrie about me i have no reason to attack you,i am also here to study humans of course sense they don't even know we exists that is,so what brings you here is the real question i am seeking answers for. "Hayate looked into her eyes and smiled moving his hair out of his face from the breeze blowing it in the opposite direction.

308 words  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

Yuu ” Yuroichi " Senkan

Release: Inactive』『Strength: 5』『 Defense: 20』 『Speed: 35』 『 Stamina: 15』『Intelligence: 20』 『Spiritual: 45

☆═━┈┈━═☆

She had been staring at the water so intently, unsure of whether she should step in or not. Would she drown? Could she even swim? Gah! Yuu didn’t know! She didn’t know! It was painstaking for her, in that moment. Suddenly, someone startled her, and she jumped a bit in surprise. Do not scare a scientist when they were thinking! Not good! Yuu looked at the man that she had examined earlier, and noticed that he was awfully close to her body. The female took a step back, as if readying for battle, but in reality, she was backing away from Hayate. He questioned her about her presence at the beach. Yeah…it did seem suspicious in a way. A hollow? Here? In a place full of young souls for the taking? If anything, the shinigamis should have already been notified of her whereabouts. He introduced himself as a magi, and she recorded that into the databases. This was most definitely a new class. Yuu looked at him with her large, golden eyes, then away at the fading horizon,” Mundo is barren. Earth has color.” She murmured, looking down at her feet again. The female then took a step into the water, wiggling her toes in it to get used to the temperature. This was awefully nice. It felt like she was being washed of all of her sins in a way. It was refreshing, fascinating!

Out. Of. Cookies.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Words: 235x1.5 = 352.5
              Total: 1918.5
              xl Xero xl

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

II That Asian Girl II

Perfect Wife

8,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Signature Look 250

xl Xero xl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:49 pm
User Image
Hayate

Hayate looks at the young lady and nods at her,"well then mind if i join you i could teach you how to swim if u want to."as he gestured is hand out wards to her he stepped into the water and it went up to his waist and hayate looked at her and smiled,"nothing to be afraid of all u need to do is get use to the water and then your good to swim",hayate wondered to him self if she was was completely clueless on what the hell was going on mostly ,"also for got to mention don't tell anyone about me also i put a barrier up so know one could sense are presences why we are here,so lets have blast".

127words  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

Yuu ” Yuroichi " Senkan

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Yuu took another step, feeling the water rise above her thighs as she gradually made her way into the water. He told her she was good to swim, but all she was doing was floating. The feeling was nice, but the paranoia set in that something might pull her from underneath the ocean, and that scared the living s**t out of her. His mentions of the barrier did not go unnoticed, but rather, it solved her questions earlier. She was wondering why the kids didn’t seem fazed by her. Someone so pale and so white, it was truly abnormal,” A blast? Hm…” she mused, right before lashing out into the water, spraying him with all types of water attacks, all the while giggling.

Out. Of. Cookies.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Words: 123x1.5 = 184.5
              Total: 2103
              xl Xero xl

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

II That Asian Girl II

Perfect Wife

8,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Signature Look 250

Baron Blank

Unleashed Gatekeeper

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 5:23 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
Dead Eye

⊗◄╔══════════════╗╚══════════════╝►⊗
╔══════════════╗
HP 200| SE 50| CL 23
╚══════════════╝

The scent of the deep briny sea brought back memories in droves. It reminded of a place he once called home set upon the shores of the Mediterranean the smell of his youth growing up under the protection of Rome, the smell of family long since passed in one manner or the other. It was a happy memory one of the few he had left to draw on of a time when he knew not of violence, or the thrill of war when his life was incomplete too peaceful for it's own good. Snapping wood planks under foot Dead Eye crossed the boardwalk leading to the beach this place to was too peaceful families basking out in the sun enjoying the weather oblivious to the horrors happening far away from here. The sound of breaking wood caught the attention of a few humans, but as they could not see the creature who hunted them they were known the wiser as to what was going on they simply shrugged it off turning back to enjoy their beach side activities.

He walked among them for a time watching them intently as they went about their sad pathetic lives not knowing that peace was simply an illusion an attempt by humanity to try to forget where they came from. To ignore that the human race was built on a foundation of violence, and death where the strong guided the course of human evolution. This humans were akin to the fat spoiled heirs of Emperors, succulent pigs serving themselves up to the wolves at the door waiting for the moment when their strong for bearer faltered in his watch. This pigs had no such thing to protect them they couldn't even see the wolves they were simply livestock now so useless in their existence their only true purpose was to be sacrificed to those stronger. For many of these humans it would be the only way for them to truly be apart of something powerful.

Reaching down he plucked up a child right off the beach holding it up to his face the little piggy was kicking, and crying in fear. Soon enough the wails of the older piggies began to pick up panicking as the child was held aloft by an invisible force. "In a past life I would have protect whelps like you....for only the reason you were useful to that man the strong needed a people to worship them to glorify their strength...but who am I kidding you can't even hear me much less even understand what it means to be strong." holding the child up higher he let it go right into his open maw. The crunch of bone was satisfying, and the screams of the humans made it all the better to savor. Crouching low he gazed out at the fleeing humans building up tension in his legs waiting letting them get just a bit more farther letting them think they could get away.

They never had a chance in the first place as Dead Eye kicking off the sand leaving a massive crater in his wake the force let loose from his muscles propelling him into the fleeing crowd. With claw, and whip, fangs, and cannon he feasted upon them staining the pristine sands red with blood. These humans they would never understand why they had died or why their death had to be so violent but the turmoil it caused within their fragile souls was sweeter then the finest wine a truly decadent feast there was really no words to describe the ecstasy of devouring a soul so soon after their final moments the emotions were so strongly imprinted upon them it was enough to make you go mad with gluttonous pleasure.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A short distance down the beach front Black Bastion was having it's fill as well though there was no pondering of a past life, or anything of such a deeply philosophical nature. That sort of thinking was left to the strong it was simply here to feast, and feast it did. Bearing down on one of those beach side restaurants known for grilling all manner of seafood it opened up its maw letting it extend and extend until it swallowed the building whole humans and all in one gulp.

╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
SPD 10 | STR 40 | DEF 40 | STA 30 | INT 5 | SP 10
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝

Word Count:625*2.5= 1563+550+1,688+640+735+4= 5,180

Rank 1 Destruction 1000/1000
Rank 2 Destruction 1500/1500
Rank 3 Destruction 1786/3000

Servant's Word Count:89*2.5= 223+686+290+483+663= 2,345

Active

Servant/s

Black Bastion
Health:50
SE:30
Clarity: 8
---------------
Speed: 10
Strength: 5
Defense: 10
Stamina: 5
Intelligence: 5
Spiritual Power: 5

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 7:11 pm
Ryuuka "D." Kyuubi

User Image Ryuuka had appeared on the beach shortly after Dead Eye and his faithful servant, Black Bastion. She had stopped during her mad dash to get here, but despite her speed, she had to take a detour to grab a light-post. "Time to clean house...", and with no mercy in her actions. The Vasto Lorde began to smash fleeing humans left and right like rogue baseballs. The bloody carnage as broken bodies flew out into the ocean and then far off to the boardwalk. It was like a bomb had went off in the area. In fact, that is how Section Thirteen was likely to cover up the Hollow attack as. For now, this was the start of cruelty unbound, and there was no Section Thirteen or Soul Reaper response to get in the way. It was almost too perfect, as everyone seemed distracted by the Hell Gate in the middle of the city. What better time for a couple of opportunists to wreak more havoc on a realm that was already seeing so much pain and destruction.

"Hey, Black Bastion! Batter up!", Ryuuka called over to the beast as she belted a fat man toward the large, but weaker Hollow. She wondered if the beast could catch it, only until she lost interest in seeing the result. The flames that surrounded her new form caught her attention, and she wondered just what sort of chaos this evolved state could bring. Her very spirit energy seemed to drop the weaker Humans dead as she neared them. Then there was her ninth tail which was a massive wolf head. It moved around, almost like a sentient being before she closed her eyes and found that when she focused, it was an extension of herself she could control. It was then that the fox-like Vasto Lorde opened the maw of her massive tail head and began to fire bala bursts at the remaining tourists and beach-goers. She missed a few, but at least the explosions only seemed to leave parts of the boardwalk in ruins. "Well, s**t... I guess we're done here.", Ryuu muttered before she began to skulk off to the next destination, likely the Residential District by the way she was moving. What better place to strike than the heart of the operation?

Word Count: 382x2.5 = 955+ 480+ 1375 = 2810

Destroyed Hospital: Rank 1, 2, 3
Destroyed Beach: Rank 1, 2, 3

- Moving to Residential District

jake23482

Romantic Sex Symbol

17,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Baron Blank

Unleashed Gatekeeper

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 7:28 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
Dead Eye

⊗◄╔══════════════╗╚══════════════╝►⊗
╔══════════════╗
HP 200| SE 50| CL 23
╚══════════════╝

Catching a fat human it's maw was easy enough for Black Bastion as Dead Eye watch the poor fat piggy disappear down the giant beasts gullet. Chuckling he tossed the half eat corpse of a woman off to the side it seemed there wasn't much left to this beach most of the humans were dead, and those that were lucky enough to escape would never quite be the same afterwards. Leaping onto Black Bastion he pointed after D. Kyuubi. "Well what are you waiting for get after her seems like we are going straight in for the kill now." with that the two began heading off after her.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Exits to Residential District
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
SPD 10 | STR 40 | DEF 40 | STA 30 | INT 5 | SP 10
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝

Word Count:108*2.5= 270+1563+550+1,688+640+735+4= 5,450

Destroyed Hospital:
Rank 1, 2, 3
Destroyed Beach: Rank 1, 2, 3

Servant's Word Count:89*2.5= 223+686+290+483+663= 2,345

Active

Servant/s

Black Bastion