:: Karakura Forest :: Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Natsuki Saomi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:47 am
::Karakura Forest::
Located east of the Open Plains and Karakura Town.

Karakura Forest lies due east of the Open Plains and Karakura Town. It wraps around the south end of Karakura Town before it ends. To the north of the Open Plains it wraps around until it ends right at the west side; about four miles long. Past the north part of the forest is Roranora City. The forest itself is full of many different types of trees and animals, ranging from squirrels to deer, though the larger animals are rare. There are a few hot springs and creeks located here as well. The only river feeds into Karakura River, which runs along the town, separating the town from the forest. A single lake lies in the center of the forest, where a cliff comes to one end to create a waterfall. The cliff is the west side of a small hill that rises at a sharp angle. The water runs from the top of the hill where a hot spring is present. The forest is a beautiful and happy place, nearly free of hollows. Though, the hollows do come here now and again...

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 10:36 am
Thunder walked out of Hueco Mundo through a rip in the sky. He then let the tear close behind him, If Kantarou was going to follow him here he could use his own garganta. The dog then lifted his nose to sniff the air "Chi chi chi chi" Thunder growled softly as he realized that the night sparrows had followed him to Earth. He then proceeded to ignore them as he listened for other sounds in the forest. Of which for the moment were plenty since he had not yet been spotted by any of the local animals who also did not seem to hear the night sparrows cry. If they did they only mistook it for some bird singing in the tree tops. Either that or Thunder mistook the cry for a night sparrows. Which would have been funny when or if he ever discovered it. If that were the case anyways. Thunder then sniffs the air again to see what scents he could pick up on the wind.There was plenty of plant and animal smells but the only human scent was pretty stale. Regardless Thunder started to follow the scent until he found a humans trail. Thunder then sat in the shadows and waited patently for either a human to come along or for the cat to join him.

Quote:
word count 223 x 1.5 + 897 = 1,231.5
training word count 294 x 1.5 + 438 = 897+ 264 previous training word (for training only) 1143
learned: Negacion
Acidic Touch

kittenlynn

Tai Mao

Feline Wolf

14,125 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Springtime Scavenging 25
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 5:21 pm
Kantarou exits the garganta and cooly ignores the night sparrows. The little terrors could go harass somebody else for a while. He was starting to get used to their incessant chirps and cries. He is on the hunt. The nekomata hollow quietly lands on a tree branch and watches the humans interacting below. He hops down out of the tree and takes on his most adorable and convincing cat form. A small black cat with large sweet eyes. He starts rustling in the shrubbery and pops out when a human rather predictably investigates. "Oh~! What a sweet kitty! What's your n-" The human never sees it coming. Kantarou swallows the human's essence and slips back into the shrubbery.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 5:08 pm
After awhile Thunder abandons the spot where he was sitting and follows the path until he comes across another path and then follows it for awhile. At one point he lifts his nose to the air and catches Kantarou's scent. "So he followed after all." This amuses Thunder who thought he was suppose to be the follower not the leader. With a mental shrug the wolf continues to follow the humans paths until he finds one that has a fresh scent of humans. He sniffs around for a little while tasting the different smells that lingered on the ground and the bushes near the trail. After a few minutes of this he nods slightly and starts to follow his intended prey. With a quick glance in the cats direction he moves on Kantarou could find him when he was ready to. It is not long before he finds a lone traveler. "Chi chi chi chi." Thunder watches as the human stops and looks up at the yosuzume and curses. This human was an older male who was walking with a cane. Thunder then moves in closer when the man starts walking again. "Chi chi chi chi." He was still a little to far from the man for his own liking, but he stopped when the old man did since he heard the man say something about needing to rest. Thunder then gllances up at the sky and notices that it is starting to get dark out. "Chi chi chi chi." He then looks back at the man as the yosuzume get more intense in their cry. He then smirks as he notices that the man had tied his sleeves to his arm so that they were not open for the night sparrows to fly into. Thunder finds this hilarious as the man had more to worry about than a few hundred night sparrows. "Not long now." Thunder thinks as he follows the man easily. He has noticed that the old man was getting tired. "Chi chi chi chi." This time when the annoying birds shrieked the man stumbled and fell. Before the human could react in any way or form Thunder was on him tearing him apart and devouring him. Thunder then raced off to check on the cat.

Quote:
word count 381 x 1.5 + 1,231.5 = 1,803
training word count 294 x 1.5 + 438 = 897+ 264 previous training word (for training only) 1143
Acidic Touch

kittenlynn

Tai Mao

Feline Wolf

14,125 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 6:56 am
Kantarou grooms himself with temporary satisfaction. It will not last. He will always crave something else. That is the way of cats. It is no different for the nekomata hollow. He looks over at Thunder and watches him hunt some hapless human. At least the human understood what was going on, which was better than most of their prey which could not see them. "The aware ones do seem to taste better, do they not, Thunder?" He ceases his incessant grooming and stretches mightily. A deep unearthly yowl escapes his throat. This startles the aware, or simply slightly aware humans into being spooked. Some of them are even unnerved enough to flee. This only encourages Kantarou's hunting instincts.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 4:11 pm
Thunder rejoins Kantarou and flops down momentarily satisfied by a good hunt. "Yep they taste better that is why I usually follow my prey for awhile. To see how they react to my presence." He says with a grin as he watches his companion groom. Cats he knew were insistent in their grooming. When Kantarou yowls and several humans bolt, Thunder chases after a couple of them and once in range uses gonzui on them. He then turns back to his companion and drops down to rest and wait and see what adventure happens next.

word count 97 x 1.5 + 1,803 = 1,948.5
Acidic Touch  

kittenlynn

Tai Mao

Feline Wolf

14,125 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 3:43 pm
Kantarou nods. "Yes, I can see where that would be fun. I am a friend of stalking quietly and doing sneak attacks. It only seems to make sense to me." He then shrugs and continues on, "But, if you can do a long chase, go for it. Cats are more ambush hunters." He takes notice of a small toy a child had left behind and starts to bat it around. Pretty soon, he is happily flinging it up into the air and batting it about. He pounces the stuffed toy and bites it and kicks it with glee. Pretty soon it is nothing but shredded fabrics and cotton fluff and foam everywhere. The cat purrs with glee and bats the button eyes around for a little while longer. "This is actually pretty fun. That alley cat did not lead me astray. Let's go raid a pet shop and find ourselves some fun. I am bored again."

Normal Words: 589.5 [after interaction]
Training Words: 2569.5
Total Words for Stats: 3159 -2600 = 559 regular words
Total Training Words remaining after Bala, Garganta, and Gonzui: 369.5

Cashing out all be the remainder  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 8:03 am
Thunder sits there and listens to Kantarou talk. He then snickers at his companion and retorts "You get bored to easily Kantarou." The wolf hollow then stand up and heads towards karakura to go harass some pet shop. Though Thunder had to admit he was also getting a little bored. Maybe terrorizing a pet shop or toy store would be more fun. Of course he could return to heuco mundo and look for his mate Lightning before she finds and kills him first.

Quote:
word count 85 x 1.5 + 1,948.5 = 2,076
Acidic Touch

kittenlynn

Tai Mao

Feline Wolf

14,125 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:29 pm
To that, Kantarou agrees. "I am drifting, Thunder. I am a cat without a purpose. Wanting a pride, wanting power, feeding on tbe lizards and mice that we encounter ... does little for me. Our contract seems to have meaning to me. I am lost for as to what is missing. Or am I missing from something else?" Little of his life prior to gaining awareness on the sands of hueco Mundo comes to his recollection. A few things stand out to him, however. Until recently, little existential problems like this were of no real concern. Now, only just now, there is that nagging feeling like he should know more, be more, find more than this simple existence. He walks into the petshop where Thunder is causing havoc. The cats there did not interest him like he had hoped. Only that telekinetic cat h had a brief encounter with, quickly followed by outright rejection, held any interest for him. Then again, that was a passing fancy that a male would hold for a female. His attention turns towards the birds. A quick snack on their tiny birdy souls and he moves on to annihilate the rodents. This was doing nothing to fill the emptiness he feels inside. "I must figure this out." A thought strikes him. "Thunder, we need to eat more humans and other things like them. It is helping me think and get stronger."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:23 am
Thunder sits there pondering Kantarous words he is not sure how to respond to the cat. He himself was missing his own pack and mate Lightning. The wolf wondered what they were up to for a moment then brushes it off. Eventually he would seek out whatever remained of the pack but for now he was fine here. Thunder looked around the pet shop that they had all but leveled. Though he agreed with eating more humans and others like them. He walks over to where their are some puppies and stares at them for a moment then turns and walks away dismissing the few that were left. The wolf hollow was about to suggest another hunting ground when he sensed a familiar reiatsu signature coming his way. "Kantarou we are about to have company." He says moving back to the cat hollows side. He is not sure whether to flee or stand his ground.

Before Thunder could make his decision to run or stay a black and purple wolf stalks into the torn up pet shop. She glares first at the remaining animals then at Kantarou. She was getting the measure of the black cat before turning her attention to her mate. As she approaches her mate twenty seven other wolf hollows slip into the building behind her. It is not long before anything still living in the pet shop is eaten. The lead female walks over to Thunder and growls at him. "Playing without your pack Thunder how rude."

Quote:
word count Thunder 155 x 1.5 = 232.5
Lightning 96 x 1.5 = 144

kittenlynn

Tai Mao

Feline Wolf

14,125 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:20 am
Kantarou has no such reservations over the puppies. Yes, he is the type to kill and eat puppies. Though, he might just try to devour them whole. As far as he is concerned, it is of little matter, because they were just mindless beasts to him. He uses gonzui and siphons the spirits of the remaining animals and the shopkeeper who was hiding in the back. He licks his chops and then turns towards Lightning, who has finally made her presence known. "Ah, so you are the famous Lightning. I have heard of you, milady. A pleasure to make your acquaintance." Kantarou takes on his human form and bows politely to her, with only a smidgeon of sincerity attached to it. In all honesty, he does not know why he never means it, nor why he feels like he used to be powerful. These days he is what one might consider average in strength and that bugs him something awful. He craves power that he believes that he once had and has no plans on stopping there once he meets that level. The nekomata adjuhas stands back up and smirks. "Now that I can be more stable in this form, I plan on wrecking quite a few more things and days. I don't know about you lot, but I am heading to where I can seriously party. Join me if you want. Ja ne~!"

Kittenlynn

Moving on to Karakura to wreck junk.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:31 pm
Thunder smiles at his mate "Sorry Lightning." He says to her. "If you had joined me when I went to train you could have been with me for the fun stuff too." Thunder is teasing his mate and the pack. But he knew full well that they would not have been able to join him if they wanted to. He then turns away from her to check on the other members of the pack. Their seemed to be more member within the pack now. Though that could just be Thunders imagination. He shrugs off the thought and turns his attention back to Kantarou. "Sounds like fun Kantarou my pack and I will join the fun. Pack come! lets go destroy and have a feast." He says and grins to himself as the majority of the pack obediently start to obey his order. However their are a few who wish to challenge his authority as pack leader. Thunder's grin broadens as he growls at them. The three insubordinate wolves circle Thunder while the rest of the pack sits back down to watch and wait. They already knew who would win this little fight. Before any or all three of the wolves could pounce Thunder he seems to randomly pick one of them and attacks. However Thunders pick is not random he has picked the strongest of the trio to attack. He tears viciously into this particular wolf. After a moment of indecision and surprise the other two jump into the fray. None of the other members of the pack so much as twitch a muscle. After a few moment Thunder has ripped the trio to peaces. Thunder then proceeds to eat peaces of his fallen pack mates. At least the parts that he is interested in. The leader then moves aside to allow Lightning to eat her share, Once she is done the rest of the pack descends on what is left. "Now lets go." Thunder says as he heads out of the building.

Lightning continues to glare at Kantarou then at Thunder. After a moment she gives the cat a slight smile her mate was usually not a bad judge of character. Even if he did frequently slip away from the pack. "Yours as well I am sure." She says with a soft growl. She then proceeds to watch the three young fools try to take on Thunder and sighs she had hoped that they would be useful for the pack just not as a meal. She shakes her head and eats her fill of the trio of fools. Then follows on Thunders heals to go cause mass destruction and mayhem.

Quote:
word count Thunder 333 x 1.5 + 232.5 = 732
Lightning 108 x 1.5 + 144 = 306

kittenlynn

xl Xero xl

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:12 pm
Name: Hayate kinzo
Appearance:User Image
Reiatsu: 308

Techs
* Gargantua
* Cero
* Regeneration

After Hayate opened his Garganta he enter into the karakura forest far away from the town so he wouldn't get spotted,He went down to the ground quickly
and he sat down on a tall tree laying down on it reading a book ,to past time

Bittersweet Renata
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 2:57 am
Jehanna Seldab. Human. Speed: 25 Strength:20
Defense: 30 Stamina: 30 Intelligence: 40 Spiritual Power: 40 Reiatsu: 185 Health: 205/205 Clarity: 35 Spirit Energy: 85

Chapter 1: Into the Spirits

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.With her hands on her knees Jehanna focused on regaining her stamina back after her escape from the open plains. Beads of sweat poured from her forehead onto the land that hadn't appeared to be destroyed yet. Tall enormous trees were at every corner that the spirit student turned. Between her breaths the sounds of birds, squirrels and other creatures filled the fresh and ominous air. She looked around hoping that she'd lost them in their trail back at the plains. "Come on come on" J urged. Her wet browns squinted slightly, trying to bring out that feeling she felt flow through her from before.

Who were those people? And just how powerful were they? One of them alone, who was indescribable possessed enough power to turn the open plains into a chaotic wasteland. Then there was the monster with the hell horns, who looked like he was crafted together from molten rock. How was that even possible? She rose up from her break and decided to move forward. Proceeding deeper meant that she was more prone to encountering more dangerous creatures than she had already seen. That also meant she could make her trail more cold in case anybody was following her; something that she had been good at growing up outside of a home. "Gotta keep moving. Gotta head to the next city." she told herself, if it was still standing in the first place.

The spirit student moved through branch through branch as the wild began to get more rougher. Her movement suddenly stopped and she was alert again; no detection like before in the plains and mountains. She heard chatter ahead of her and inched slowly, coming to a kneel a pawing a branch to get a better vision. Meters ahead she could pick up on some conversation

words:5801+302=6103  

Agent Code Monkey

Agent Code Monkey

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 3:38 am
Jehanna Seldab. Human. Speed: 25 Strength:20
Defense: 30 Stamina: 30 Intelligence: 40 Spiritual Power: 40 Reiatsu: 151 Health: 205/205 Clarity: 35 Spirit Energy: 85

Chapter 1: Into the Spirits

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The woman was regaining her breath w hunched over with her hands pressed against her knees looked in Jehanna's direction, but didn't seem to spot her. "I think that we lost them." was what one of the members of the group said. It was four of them, standing in a circle, looking distressed and exhausted. They also looked more worn out from their appearances; moreso than the last spirit student. Jehanna guessed that the four of them had traveled far and had gotten much more roughened up on their way here. And whatever it is that they were running from had given up. Otherwise it would have tried to see if Jehanna would be a tasty snack.

Another paced back and forth looking down at the ground. It looked as if she had more energy than her friend but was more worried send troubled. "They're spreading too fast!" Just days ago it was one here, a few there. Now a city!?" Jehanna silently cursed to herself. An entire ******** city!? The spirit student didn't see it from a quantity view like the stranger but it would explain the quality in terms of power. Jehanna couldn't go up against that one on one. It was suicide just escaping the eyes of Tagas. She would deserve to be in the grave if she tried to execute them all by herself.

The third one looked to the clouds that were slowly starting to bleed pure darkness with his hands behind his head. Each breath he regained he was looking at how to crawl out of this pit they had found themselves in. "Its those damn creatures! Those hollows crossed the realm that leads to our world. "

She wondered what city they were from specifically but Jehanna's brows moved inward out of curiosity after. "Hollows?" What was he talking about? Was that the name that those creatures back at the plains? Was a hollow that miniature creature that had sensed her out back in the mountains? And what was he talking about with this portal between other worlds? Jehanna was the only one confused; looking to the other two women they didn't agree, nor disagree. Then Jehanna looked at the other that of the three, looked more calm on the outside. He was thinking of something from the look of his face; stroking his soul patch in the process.

Calmly he said, "This isn't just in our world. This infection is spreading to many.Balance has been severed and if we do not find a solution fast, then we're all doomed."

"Just great." So planet earth was going to become one dark, Armageddon playground for these creatures? And as for the victims? They were going to be infected like some sort of virus? Just what were they talking about. Then she shook her head and realized what the last two people were saying without the big piece of the puzzle -how to stop it. She continued to listen to see if her hopes would come out on top.

"We can't win like this Regal." The tired one of the four said. "But What about the spirit dojo? We can get reinforcements there." The other womans eyes filled with grief as she glanced down and formed a fist. She opened her mouth, with nothing coming out at first, then she spoke. "Everyone at the spirit dojo is dead. I tried to communicate with them on my way here but no signal. That's when i felt them...All of them."

"It was that little b*****d..." Anger filled up slowly inside of Jehanna like a pool. Had she been strong enough she could have killed it and saved the entire school. Or at the very, very least distract it. But the latter was another suicidal attempt. She was alive right now because of her instinct, when to run. And because of that she could live another day learning her chi skills. Then she could save people, save her best friend. Her emotions were coming to a boil unchecked. Her hand holding the branch formed into a fist filled with hate for a split moment and suddenly the branch snapped and eight pair of eyes looked into her direction.

"s**t..."

words: [6103+700=6803

Earth

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas