Welcome to Gaia! ::

CWF™ 》 Cosplay Wrestling Federation©

Back to Guilds

A major sports entertainment role-playing wrestling company created in 2010. 

Tags: Sports, Entertainment, Story-Driven, Wrestling, Roleplay 

Reply [CWF™] 》FRIDAY NIGHT THROWDOWN
[TNT: 8/6/15] Big Show speaks about the Undertaker Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

its Brody A_A

Greedy Winner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:44 pm
After Big Show COLLIDED with the CWF Champion monday night, and rightfully so, he had the upperhand throughout alot of the match, and the match ended in a no contest after both men brawled on the outside up the ramp. What will Big Show say tonight?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The arena was idle and the audience was waiting for what was next, and then all of a sudden... "WELLLLLLLLLL ITS THE BIG SHOW!" sounds and the theme song of the Worlds Largest Athlete plays as the Big Show walks out to a reception from the audience, mainly boo's. He doesn't really care as he makes his way down towards the ring, being introduced. Announcer: "Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome...., THE BIG SHOW!" Big Show walks past the fans at the barricades not paying much attention to them, before making it to the ring and walking to the steps, and going up them. Big Show then walks on the apron and climbs over the top rope and is now in the ring, pacing around back and forth and then walking to the ropes and raising his giant bear paw-like hand in the air and giving a giant shout, before focusing back to the ring and what was going on there, with his theme song coming to a close, and he waits for what's next.

User Image

RKORT0N

RKORT0N

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:04 pm
From there, Big Show would walk to the ropes and demand a microphone. A person at ringside hands him one, and he walks back towards the center of the ring, pacing slowly around, getting heavy boo's. Wearing his normal wrestling gear, because he know's the Undertaker so well that there could be a fight any second now, all the Undertaker could do is appear right before his eyes, so he was ready. Big Show brings the microphone to his mouth, ready to speak. "Last week on Mayhem, I dominated The Undertaker in this ring. In a long grueling match, the Deadman was doing all he could do just to take me down, and that is something someone like the Undertaker rarely has to do! The Undertaker cannot beat me. It took a no contest for that match to end, but we all know I won that match simply because I picked the Undertaker apart. No one can take down the giant. Matt Allens can't beat me, Abyss could never beat me, that's for sure. Not even someone like Goldberg can beat me. And if the Undertaker is man enough to face me at Summerslam for that CWF Championship he is carrying around, I'll beat him." The crowd boo's because not only of what Big Show has said, but of what he's done to Abyss, and because he is the Undertaker's newest rival. "As far as tonight is concerned, I am told the Undertaker is not here tonight because of how badly I beat him up last week..... what a shame. So tonight, I've got nothing to do! I have also been told tonight the main event is a tag team match between Kurt Angle and CM Punk facing Chris Jericho and a partner of his choice.... well Chris Jericho, come on out here my good friend because there's something I'd like to say to you."The audience is still booing Big Show, and Show waits for Chris Jericho to come out.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

》Y2J 2015《
User Image

Chris Jericho's theme would hit the PA system, as he would walk out of the entrance tunnel with a microphone in hand, and no introduction. He was confused on why the Big Show called him out, but he proceeded down to the ring anyway. He reached the ring, ignoring the high-five requests from fans, as Jericho would walk up to the ring by coming up the steps and coming into the ring through the second rope, standing in front of the big show with his arms crossed.

Christopher Keith Jericho

RKORT0N

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:32 pm
Big Show watches Chris Jericho come out, and once Chris stood across from him, Show speaks. "Chris, several years ago you and me were the best tag team in the world. And tonight, you're in a tag match against two of the most arrogant and ignorant people in this business, Kurt Angle and CM Punk.... and word is that your looking for a partner..... I'm just gonna say that I'll team with you. It does me an honor to team up with you like the old days, and since our "fighting champion" Undertaker is not here tonight... I need something to do. I need someone to knock out."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:37 pm
After hearing Big Show speak, Chris Jericho would raise the microphone toward his own lips after patiently waiting to see what Big Show had called him out for. "You're right, Show. we were the best tag team, and tonight, we can show these HYPOCRITES why we still hold that title up to this day. Because unlike the tag team of Kurt Angle and CM Punk, those ego-maniacs will just make their mindsets blow themselves up and cost them the match. And also, you do have what it takes to take the championship from the Undertaker, because he's nothing more then a soft-spine paper champion that can't even show up to work, so you know what, Big Show? why don't we send the Undertaker a message..why don't YOU send the Undertaker a message and show him why you're more championship material than him by helping me knock out Kurt Angle AND CM Skunk TONIGHT!" the crowd would respond in a positive way.

RKORT0N

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:40 pm
Big show offers his monster a** hand out to shake the hand of a fellow gentleman and once again tag team partner to physically show to these moron fans that a deal has been made.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:42 pm
Chris Jericho would accept the hand offer from Big Show, and shake his hand with an evil expression upon his face.  

[CWF™] 》FRIDAY NIGHT THROWDOWN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces