Welcome to Gaia! ::

CWF™ 》 Cosplay Wrestling Federation©

Back to Guilds

A major sports entertainment role-playing wrestling company created in 2010. 

Tags: Sports, Entertainment, Story-Driven, Wrestling, Roleplay 

Reply [CWF™] 》FRIDAY NIGHT THROWDOWN
[TNT: 8/13/15] Jamie Kym vs. Cameron [ROUND 2] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vincent K McMahon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:29 am
This is round two of the queen of the ring tournament. Introducing first.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:00 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"You are now listening to AraabMUZIK

I'm so cold I'm dripping icicles
I go and take your man, that ***** might miss ya
Spent his whole commission on my neck and ear
To stand around me need to have your winter gear"

"Ice Princess" by Azealia Banks continued to play as Jamie walked out through the curtian with a great reaction from the crowd. She stood on the stage and spun a 360 degrees before bending down and turning her back with her hands up. She turned around to smile and walk down the ramp, slapping the fans of hands. She then got on the apron and would back-flip over the top rope to get into the ring.

"I'm feelin it, I'm feeling a change
I'm feeling it, in the air
I'm feelin it, I'm feeling a change
I'm feeling it, in the air
So let me in!"

Jamie then got onto the middle rope and put up her index and pinky fingers as the crowd cheered again. She then got down to eye down her opponent.  

ii Jamie Kym

Adrianna Lee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:02 pm
The dubstep jam of "#GirlBye" by CFO$ would begin to play as Cameron strutted out to the stage, holding a small mirror before turning her back to the crowd and looking into the mirror.

"Girl, Bye."

"All you gotta do is watch me.
I'm too fly."

She would strut down the ramp, ignoring the crowd, fluffs her hair, and puts her hand in the face of one of the audience members.

She would then get up on the apron and slowly rising up, looking into the mirror again.

Cameron would then get in the ring, still looking into the mirror and shooing the ref off when he tries to take the mirror.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:05 pm
Jamie would stretch her arms out as the bell would ring.  

ii Jamie Kym

Adrianna Lee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:10 pm
Cameron would continue to look into the mirror as the ref would warn her. "Wait, i'm not done."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:15 pm
Jamie would go over to Cameron and kick the mirror out of her hand and out of the ring.  

ii Jamie Kym

Adrianna Lee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:23 pm
The little compact mirror went flying out of the ring before Cameron would scream at Jamie and stomp her feet. She would then run towards her, going for a Clothesline.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:31 pm
Jamie would reverse the Clothesline and attempt to take down Cameron with a Deep Arm Drag. If successful, Jamie would lock in the Short-Arm Scissors.  

ii Jamie Kym

Adrianna Lee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:35 pm
Cameron would get taken down with the Arm Drag before being locked in a Short-Arm Scissors. She would use her free arm to try and pull Jamie's hands away.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:37 pm
Jamie would tighten up her hold, hopefully trying to stop Cameron from trying to break the hold.  

ii Jamie Kym

Adrianna Lee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:39 pm
Cameron would stop and scream as Jamie would apply more pressure on the hold. She would use her legs to touch the rope, hoping the ref would intervene.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:41 pm
Cameron got the ropes, forcing the ref to count off. "1...2..3.." Jamie would let go before rolling back up to her feet.  

ii Jamie Kym

Adrianna Lee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:43 pm
Cameron would hold onto the ropes, resting against the bottom one as she would try to wave Jamie off.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:48 pm
Jamie would further taunt Cameron by doing a Round-Up, followed by a Back-flip as the crowd cheers.  

ii Jamie Kym

Adrianna Lee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:50 pm
Cameron would slowly get back up before going to Jamie and attempt to give a Hard Slap to the face.  
[CWF™] 》FRIDAY NIGHT THROWDOWN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff