Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
Pray for me

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonlit Maria

Generous Vampire

11,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:56 pm
To make these voices stop and to heal me.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:08 pm
I will pray for you. ^^ If the voices are bothersome there is no shame in asking for help. I know people personally who have received help in dealing with voices and it seems to be effective. The person I know hears voices that are negative and are attempting to make the person make bad choices.  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

Moonlit Maria

Generous Vampire

11,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:39 pm
Garland-Green
I will pray for you. ^^ If the voices are bothersome there is no shame in asking for help. I know people personally who have received help in dealing with voices and it seems to be effective. The person I know hears voices that are negative and are attempting to make the person make bad choices.

Same here. They constantly tell me i'm going to die and call me names and tell me to do terrible things.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:47 pm
Moonlit Maria
Garland-Green

Same here. They constantly tell me i'm going to die and call me names and tell me to do terrible things.

There's hope. =) Don't give up. The person I know has only one negative voice but it says many of the same things you describe. With taking Abilify (type of medication) the person (I am not using names because I don't think the person would appreciate that) has more rest from the voices. It gets exhausting and it makes you kind of unable to live like you want to constantly hearing voices that you have no interest in hearing.  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

Spirit Reborn

Friendly Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:01 am
Moonlit Maria

█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂ ▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █

Praying for you, sis. Don't listen to the lies of the enemy.
Fill your mind with His Word..His truth and declare them out loud like Jesus did to correct and eventually silence the enemy by proclaiming "It is written..."

YouTube Song

Hope this song blesses and comforts you like it has for me heart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:29 am
Spirit Reborn
Moonlit Maria

Praying for you, sis. Don't listen to the lies of the enemy.
Fill your mind with His Word..His truth and declare them out loud like Jesus did to correct and eventually silence the enemy by proclaiming "It is written..."

YouTube Song

Hope this song blesses and comforts you like it has for me heart

Thanks so much!

Everybody thanks!

I get so scared sometimes. I'm going through a lot right now. Thanks so much god!  

Moonlit Maria

Generous Vampire

11,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:22 am
                I pray that these voices will disappear and never come back, for you to be free from them. In Jesus' Name. <3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:35 pm
You will be in my prayers. Have you tried talking to a therapist about these voices? I would suggest someone who is Christian-I have been to different therapists and it definitely helps when you find someone who has the same beliefs as you.  

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:31 am
Sorry to see that you have left us (quit the guild)... I was hoping you would stick around. heart  
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games