Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
DTI Skype & Gaia Chat (Rules and Discussion) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you agree?
  Yes
  No
  Answer below in comments
View Results

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:38 am
DTI Skype

Hi there, you may not know it but our guild has a Skype chat where you can really get to know a lot of the members of the guild, post here with your skype name if you would like to check it out.

Skype is a great tool, I think we should use it. Here are the rules to help balance out the use of Skype and the time in the guild.

- Moderators can freeze the Skype if they believe it is hurting the guild.

- All new members must be welcomed and talked to by every member of the Skype in the guild, we need to make new people feel as part of the group. We also should invite them to the Skype.

- The Skype will not be used to talk negatively about members of the guild. Especially those who are not in the chat.

- No discussion of contest/event details is allowed especially details that would give those in the chat an advantage.

Click this link if you would like to join in!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:03 am
Oh also post your Skype names so I can find you and add you to the group once it's up. This will be the list of names. My name is lief_7 just like on Gaia.

Skype Names:
Gaia Name* :::: Skype Name
Lief_7 :::: Lief_7
UnHolyFudge :::: unholyfudge
X Kaos X :::: nooagui
Dstdnt :::: Dstdnt

Hope the Kind :::: nicole.french3
dragonianflame :::: dragonianflame
Prairiefox :::: Prairiefox45
pikeru3617 :::: Pikeru565

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:12 am
To be perfectly honest I didn't even know that you peeps were talking a lot in the Skype chats. With that being said I will put my name on here so that if peeps wish to talk we can.

Skype name: nicole.french3  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:24 pm
Hope the kind
To be perfectly honest I didn't even know that you peeps were talking a lot in the Skype chats. With that being said I will put my name on here so that if peeps wish to talk we can.

We did for a good while and then in about Dec or Jan we stopped, this led to some people leaving because it was harder to talk to people and you had to wait for responses. So hopefully we can get it going without slowing down in guild chat haha  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:26 pm
lief_7
Hope the kind

We did for a good while and then in about Dec or Jan we stopped, this led to some people leaving because it was harder to talk to people and you had to wait for responses. So hopefully we can get it going without slowing down in guild chat haha

Hmmmm well then I guess I should download the Skype app just for incase.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:35 pm
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

ya haha I guess so, I know some people are against it and some people want it so i guess we'll see what happens  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:20 pm
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

ya haha I guess so, I know some people are against it and some people want it so i guess we'll see what happens

Well, I most certainly don't mind as long as all sorts of complaints and chats aren't solely on skype. You might find another me in the future so you'll never know  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:29 pm
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

Well, I most certainly don't mind as long as all sorts of complaints and chats aren't solely on skype. You might find another me in the future so you'll never know
Yep the plan would be to not let those be there, oh that reminds me of another rule, no using the chat to complain about members, especially ones who aren't on the chat.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:41 pm
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

Yep the plan would be to not let those be there, oh that reminds me of another rule, no using the chat to complain about members, especially ones who aren't on the chat.

Did that happen quite often? Did anyone ever complain about me?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:42 pm
urgurgurbleburble words. Anyway, Skype may be good or bad, its good because it allows us to communicate faster but it also seems to take away from the guild's activity a large amount. Also, we need to make it more known that we have a skype chat, because like Hope, I bet some people didn't know it existed.

Also, I'm back hey people.

Skype name: unholyfudge

FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO ADD ME ON SKYPE
Please don't send the standard skype friend request thing, I decline requests from people I do not know, mention you are from DTI in the request or post your skype details name here before sending me a request so i can check who you are.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:46 pm
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

Did that happen quite often? Did anyone ever complain about me?

No it only happened once and it was nipped in the but by mods, and no i don't believe there was ever anything about you haha  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:48 pm
UnHolyFudge
urgurgurbleburble words. Anyway, Skype may be good or bad, its good because it allows us to communicate faster but it also seems to take away from the guild's activity a large amount. Also, we need to make it more known that we have a skype chat, because like Hope, I bet some people didn't know it existed.

Also, I'm back hey people.

Skype name: unholyfudge

FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO ADD ME ON SKYPE
Please don't send the standard skype friend request thing, I often decline requests that seem random, mention you are from DTI in the request or post your skype details name here before sending me a request so i can check who you are.

Hey Fudge glad to see ya, looks like we're getting the band back together. i think skype will be fine if we can balance it.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:53 pm
Lief will you create a DTI group on Skype? You can add me and you too unholy at the exchange of your Dorumon!
UnHolyFudge
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:57 pm
Hope the kind
Lief will you create a DTI group on Skype? You can add me and you too unholy at the exchange of your Dorumon!
UnHolyFudge
Quote:

I will be creating one, I just want to figure out what we all think are the best rules we can agree upon for the chat. Like do we likes the ones i threw out or do we want some different ones?

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:58 pm
Hope the kind
UnHolyFudge

I guess I'll live without friending you then. :p  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas