Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Comic Con, Sci Fi, Horror, Fantasy, & Disney Genre
Comics Cosplay

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Red_Moon_Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:08 pm
Hey everyone!
This is where you can post pics of your cosplays from any comic book series or publishers! You can also ask for tips about comic book cosplays as well!
Post away!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:12 pm
I'll start of the posting with a makeup test I did for Mama from Dredd. This is the Lena Headey version.
User Image

Blood_Red_Moon_Wolf

Rogue-dono

Beloved Vampire

8,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:51 am
Blood_Red_Moon_Wolf
I'll start of the posting with a makeup test I did for Mama from Dredd. This is the Lena Headey version.
User Image

I love the makeup!!! biggrin You did a great job!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:01 am
I have been doing Thor comic cosplays lately, especially any of the many variations of Loki. :3 Two of the other characters I love are Fandral the Dashing and Jane Thor from the new Thor comics. Midgard Thor is my friend Colton. Midwest Cosplay Productions also did a really cool video of our Thor and Kid Loki. biggrin Still working on getting pics of Thor's armour though.

Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ejZvKILBrA&list=PLyUAE9hLJehH5OYKl-x_xSa3cuUGWU0qk

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  

Rogue-dono

Beloved Vampire

8,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Blood_Red_Moon_Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:49 pm
Rogue-dono
Blood_Red_Moon_Wolf
User Image

I love the makeup!!! biggrin You did a great job!

Thank you! I love creating scars I couldn't think of a better character to do with what I had.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:50 pm
Rogue-dono
I have been doing Thor comic cosplays lately, especially any of the many variations of Loki. :3 Two of the other characters I love are Fandral the Dashing and Jane Thor from the new Thor comics. Midgard Thor is my friend Colton. Midwest Cosplay Productions also did a really cool video of our Thor and Kid Loki. biggrin Still working on getting pics of Thor's armour though.

Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ejZvKILBrA&list=PLyUAE9hLJehH5OYKl-x_xSa3cuUGWU0qk

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Oh my gosh! All of your cosplays are beautiful! You did such a fantastic job!  

Blood_Red_Moon_Wolf

Comic Con, Sci Fi, Horror, Fantasy, & Disney Genre

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff