Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Digimon: Tamer Island 5th Annual Canada Day Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:03 pm
User Image
Welcome Tamers to the Digimon: Tamer Island 5th Annual Canada Day Contest celebration! We've got a holiday spectacular that you're sure to enjoy! We're hope you're ready to Digivolve along with several familiar Digimon!

Fireworks Celebration!

Once a young DemiMeramon, to a powerful Agunimon, turned into a Flamemon and back into Agunimon last year, this year Agunimon has fully embodied the Canadian colours and to brighten up the skies with it's glorious Red and White armour in the form of BurningGreymon! First roll 10 10 sided dice, and obtain a number from 48-52, then roll 5 10 sided dice and obtain 25, and finally roll 2 10 sided die and obtain 10. Please PM me upon completion.

Won by: Succubunny

Snowstorm Battle!

Kumamon has always loved to race Tamers whenever it could, but this time around, it too has Digivolved! It may not be cold in every part of Canada, but if you travel north, you're bound to find snow! Travel to reach the last known location of Korikakumon and challenge it to a battle in this heavy snowfall with a special battle mechanic! You must first post 10 times then roll a 10 sided die and obtain 5 to be able to challenge Korikakumon to a Card Battle! Please PM me upon completion. Many can enter but only the first Tamer who defeats Korikakumon can win!

Won by: Prairiefox

Moose on the Loose!

Moosemon had always been quite civilized, providing monetary challenges to Tamers, but this time, it needs a real adventure! Are you ready to take on this challenge? First you need to Post for 3 consecutive days of the exchange rate of $1 USD to CAD. Travel with Moosemon throughout all 10 provinces and 3 territories of Canada, state what you see, feel, really bring your adventure with Moosemon to life in a RP! 5 paragraphs minimum required. Please PM me upon completion. Many Tamers can enter but only the best judged RP can win.

Won by: Hope the kind

Digimon of Steel

With Superman being both half an American and Canadian concept, to show the amazing hope that can be brought to the world when we work together, the Digimon of Steel Gallantmon is willing to partner with you for this momentous day! First post 5 times and include a capital S in each of the 4 posts, and the final post to include an image of the Canadian flag. Since it does have an alter ego which has a lot of experience in the newspaper, Guilmon will require you to write a newspaper article on one of it's recent triumphs! Please PM article entries to me along with the link to the 5 posts.

Won by:

Weapon X

Far within Canada is a secret facility housing the young being we know as Wolverine, MetalGreymon. Still having not fully undergone its operation, it's your chance to team up with this young, more resilient and troubled Digimon and possible create an entire new future for everyone! The first Tamer who posts on a page 20 will battle alongside MetalGreymon. The Card Battle will then commence within the Weapon X Facility with some surprises to be abound!

Won by: X Kaos X

Extra Contest

All Tamers are welcome to participate, even Tamers who have won in the above portion. Only 1 Item can be won however!

Canadian Trivia

The first 4 Tamers to post the answer to the question wins! First, randomize a number from 1925 to 1975 and obtain 1938, 1939, 1962 and 1963. Then roll 1 20 sided dice and obtain 11. (Last week easier!) Roll 1 10 sided dice and obtain either: 1, 2, 3, or 4 depending on the corresponding question you wish to answer. Finally edit in the answer to ONE of the questions below in the post that you obtained the number in. Please PM me the page numbers that you obtained the rolls on you have answered 1 of the 4 following questions to unlock amazing prizes!

Cana-What?!

1. What technological advancement has Canada contributed to space exploration which allows astronauts to obtain items of interest in their reach, and how does it function?

Trident Arm Digivolution Item

Won by: X Kaos X

Canadian Healthcare

2. Canada is known for their universal healthcare services, state 5 differences from America's to Canada's healthcare.

Digi-Egg of Miracles

Won by: Succubunny

Heroic Flame

3. Years ago, a young DemiMeramon became Agunimon. Now, embody the power it could have gone through by stating what date the first Canada Day Contest was held.

Fireball Digivolution Item

Won by:

Weapon X Facility

4. The Weapon X Facility has been the start of several superpowered Digimon over the years, aside from just Wolverine. Find a webpage link listing all of the Weapon X members, and give a 1 paragraph briefing each for 1 hero and 1 villain involved.

X-Antibody

Won by: Hope the kind

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:05 pm
Prizes:

Succubunny
User Image

Prairiefox
User Image

Hope the kind
User Image

X Kaos X
User Image
User Image

Succubunny
User Image

Hope the kind
User Image

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:44 pm
Bumping up!~  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:27 pm
You must first post 10 times then roll a 10 sided die and obtain 5 to be able to challenge Korikakumon to a Card Battle! Please PM me upon completion. Many can enter but only the first Tamer who defeats Korikakumon can win!

1!

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:31 pm
You must first post 10 times then roll a 10 sided die and obtain 5 to be able to challenge Korikakumon to a Card Battle! Please PM me upon completion. Many can enter but only the first Tamer who defeats Korikakumon can win!

2!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:32 pm

3!

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:33 pm

4!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:34 pm

5!

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:39 pm

6!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm

7!

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:42 pm

8!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:44 pm

9!

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
Cactus Princess rolled 10 10-sided dice: 3, 10, 5, 4, 3, 9, 8, 4, 3, 5 Total: 54 (10-100)

Cactus Princess

Fiendish Tamer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:46 pm
1 USD = 1.31 Canadian Dollar  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:49 pm

10!

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
Prairiefox rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:52 pm

ROLL!

Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces