Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP]Minipet madness [Leo/Micail]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:45 pm
Micail sighed as he walked out into the yard. It had been a wile since he had let his minipets out. They had been getting restless and jumping around his room. Most of them had wings and liked flying around but his room didn't exactly have much space for flying. So once he was finished with what he needed to do he decided to take a little break and give his minipets some fresh air. He let out a yawn then snorted as his Scareon jumped on his head and made cute noise.

"Yeah yeah... I know your excited to be out here too." Reaching up he grabbed the pet and removed it from his head. "But why don't you get your kicks some where other then on my head." He set the Scareon on the ground. "There. Now go play." He shooed it. Just as he did another one of his pets jumped on his head and batted at his ears. "Seriously?" He said annoyed with a twitch of his right eye. "What is it with you guys and my head?"

Ephebe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:10 am
It was madness. Utter, complete madness that had prompted her to bring out all her minis all at once. But the weather was so nice and it seemed such a shame to leave some in the dorm while others got to go out - if she went in shifts, then their time outside would be shortened.

So on a whim she'd decided to just bring all of them.

It was chaos; Egg and Patty were fine, both able to move along without a leash, but the fruttens... constantly she had to untangle their leashes and tug them away from ambushing poor, unsuspecting creeple. Their attentions went in all different directions and couldn't they just decide on one?!

The answer was no. The relatively short walk to the yard had taken triple its usual time, but finally, finally she made it.

Only to spot a boil who'd had a similar idea. "Micail!" Leo's voice was bright and a beam grew on her face at the sight of someone she knew. She would have waved but, well, hands currently occupied.

Izumi Tenshi
Minis visual guide:

xxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxx Patty

xxxxxTutti

xxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxPenny and Panny

xxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxTrinny, Teras, Fruiten and Frej

xxxxxEgg

Ephebe

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:40 am
Micail sighed and was getting ready to reach up and remove the pet when his ears twitched. The sound of his name sailed though the air and across the yard. The voice sounded familiar. Where had he heard it before? He turned his head to see who the voice believed too when the key treat, the one called Lion slid down in front of his face. Micails ears twitched as Lions front paws dug into his cheek bones to stop from falling. Annoyed, Micail grabbed his front paws and lifted them up so he could see who was calling him.

"Huh? Leo?" He blinked. Then a huge smiling grin crossed his face. "Leo! Yoh!" He held up a hand as his tails wagged. "Long time no see." Okay it really wasn't but that just kinda came out of his mouth. With out hesitation, he walked right over to her with his pet still hanging off his head like he had forgot. "Whats up?" He shifted to the side with a grinning smile and a hand on his hip.

Ephebe
I totally forgot to post the minis Micail is with XD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pu
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Spell
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lion
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Black

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:05 pm
She'd used the time between greeting him and him coming over to gather the leashes in one hand, which came in rather handy when he asked his question. "You're asking me that? Quite obviously, a key treat is up," she said with a lopsided grin, gesturing to his head. On her shoulder, Egg was watching the new minis with interest - as was the fruttens and Patty on the ground.

Izumi Tenshi
no worries! <333

Ephebe

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:31 pm
"Huh?" When she replied to his question at first he was a little confused. That is until a tail fell in his face and then he remembered Lion on his head. His left ear twitched as he closed his eyes with an embarrassed look. "Ah ha... vary clever." He replied to her pun.

Reaching up, he grabbed the treat and removed it so he was holding it in his arms. It struggled in a cute way and eventually managed to squirm out of his grip. It slid out then jumped to the ground where it started to inspect Leo's pets excitedly. Micail gave out a little snort as he crossed his arms and watched his pet curiously. It seemed like it was interested in Leo's pets and didn't show any signs of aggression so that was good. As if that was a gesture to say it was okay, his other pets came over. Pu jumped on spell to get a head and rush in first to see the other pets. The only one who didn't seem interested at all was Black. He just sat a few feet away not interested.

"Sorry about that." He apologized. "They get excited when they see others. Hey!" He nudged Pu with his foot, pushing him away from the frutten he was engaging with. "Stop sniffin there. That's rude and its embarrassing."

Ephebe

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:13 am
"Well, I certainly like to think so," she replied with a cheeky grin.

She watched as he wrangled the minipet, seeming to have it well in hand. The silver mini was struggling, but it seemed more playful than actually resisting; something she well knew from trying to get leashes on her fruttens.

"No need to apologize! That's perfectly normal, really." Her smile turned soft as she watched the minis examine each other - her fruttens were just as curious as Micail's pets, chirping away and circling the others with interest.

"You know, he does look a bit embarrassed," she laughed as he pushed the scareon away from Frej, who was curling up in a ball and chirping indignantly at having been sniffed there. Both Patty and Egg were uninterested in meeting the other pets, seeming to be content to observe from a distance, but the others were very keen - several fruttens had switched to making play motions at their new acquaintances.

"Okay friends, I think playing with this many leashes might be a recipe for disaster," she spoke to her fruttens, unafraid of being seen as the crazy minipet-talking ghoul in front of Micail. It wasn't completely untrue, after all.

"Should we maybe find a place to sit down and they can interact for a bit?" This was directed to Micail, a questioning expression and a smile on her face. "We can chat, catch up! I haven't seen you since Miasma Village - how are you?"

Izumi Tenshi

Ephebe

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:22 pm
Micail returned her smile.It was obvious he was happy to see her by the wagging of his tails. He still remembered Miasma Village and the time they had together. "Yeah. We should probably do that. I wouldn't want to be around when my pets decide they want to have fun. Unless you like your head being jumped on." As if on cue Lion decided to use his head as a stepping stool. It jumped on his head then into the nearest tree. Making noise for its friends to follow and play with him. Micail held up twitching claw like hand. "Seriously? My head is not a play toy..."
He reached up rubbing the spot the treat had jumped on. He turned back to Leo. "Quick! Hurry, before they all decide to make me brain dead." He grabbed her hand and led her a little ways away to a safe spot. Sighing in relief he looked at her when she mentioned Miasma village. "Yeah. Miasma Village... man that place was something huh? Im doing good I guess. I cant complain. What about you?"

Ephebe
I am soooo sorry! I completely blanked that I had RP going on in here! My life has been so crazy! I'm sorry sorry!

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games