Submit

Renogoran

Vermillion Shade

12,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:50 pm
User Image It had been a while since he and Pri had met. It all started, with a job he had been sent out to do,On behalf of Libitium she was asked by someone else, to keep him(or anyone else) from his task. She got in his way alright, one thing led another and the two ended to up dating. that was So long ago now, Pri had left her faction, and joined Libitium, hiding in his home for a while til his sister found out. and the awkward conversation between his family started where he had to tell his parents he was dating a girl that had tried to kill him. But that was i the past, they had gotten through that, now the 2 lived in a cave together.

He reached the cave with Dinner, some fish and some Rabbits he caught."Pri Im home!" He yelled happily. lugging a small pile, at least big enough to feed them.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:39 pm
Renogoran

User Image Pri had waited patiently for Yata to return. His scent reached her before his voice did. She sat at the mouth of their caves and claimed a fish and a rabbit for herself. "Thanks." She dug right into the food. "I could have helped you hunt." She shrugged and continued to eat, only stopping to lick her chops. She sat back on her haunches and eyed Yata. "Any plans for today?"  

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Renogoran

Vermillion Shade

12,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:04 pm
X Moon Fighter X

Yata shook his head. "I wanted to let you relax this morning." He looked at his food. "Maybe tommorow you can do it with me, or you could do the hunting." He started eating, until she asked him if he had any plans."Not really... Still haven't had any missions in a bit. Shugos been working with Rue. Mialy has been investigating some Helios girl, and Ross has been missing. We could go ask Alma if shes heard anything?"  
● RP Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games