Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Tamer Coliseum (Digimon PvP Card Battle Forum)
Canada Day - Battle: Korikakumon [X] Vs Prairiefox [O]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:07 pm
Far up north, a snowstorm brews, strongly encompassing the Great White North, as Korikakumon stands watching smugly as its opponent approaches it with a wild look on its face. Grinning wildly, taunting the challenger gesturing for them to come within earshot of its yell.

"Welcome to the Great White North! I can't believe I used to enjoy skiing so much, when battling is so much more of a challenge, not to mention a real workout! Let's see what you've got! If you impress me, you just may get something special! Now come on and BRING IT! WINTER IS COMING!"

As Korikakumon's physiology is made for this kind of weather, it remains unaffected. Given the nearly unbelievable speed Korikakumon has for a Digimon of it's size, and the battlefield, at the end of each of Korikakumon's turns, your Digimon takes 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 extra damage to their HP and heals Korikakumon's Max MP by the same amount from the shards of ice that are flung at your Digimon with Korikakumon's powerful movements, which also provides it time to gain more momentum.

Against a [C]/[H-H] or [A] Digimon if the overall roll of Korikakumon is an odd number, inflicts 5, or even number, inflicts 10. Heals Korikakumon's Max MP by the same amount.

In this Battle:
Against a /[H-B] Digimon if the overall roll of Korikakumon is an odd number, inflicts 15, or even number, inflicts 20. Heals Korikakumon's Max MP by the same amount.

Against a [M]/[H-A] Digimon if the overall roll of Korikakumon is an odd number, inflicts 25, or even number, inflicts 30. Heals Korikakumon's Max MP by the same amount.

Korikakumon awaits your Digimon's move first in anticipation! In your first post, place the image of your Digimon as well as your 20 Card Deck.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.---------------------------------------- VS ----------------------------------------User Image

Korikakumon
HP: 120/120
MP: 60/60
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
? ? ? ? ? - The snow and ice blinds your vision from the last cards. Land an attack on Korikakumon to see!

Prairiefox

Prairiefox rolled 6 4-sided dice: 3, 4, 1, 3, 2, 1 Total: 14 (6-24)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:20 pm
User Image
HP: 120+140=260
MP: 60-20=40

14 ATK

User Image
Activate DigiBeetle
20+ to my attack and to my HP for every green card you have this turn

20 times 7 green cards equals= 140+14=154 ATK
20 times 7 green cards equals= 140+120= 260 HP
Attack Korikakumon

Deck

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:24 pm
"Well some workout that was... great job there! Now I really want to train heaps more with you!"

Korikakumon shook off that defeat like nothing just happened, seemingly due to the enhancements it was receiving from the weather. Now officially your partner Digimon Korikakumon happily takes you and Rapidmon out of the snowy area into a safe warm cabin to plan your next adventure.

A special prize for defeating Korikakumon will be awarded here upon completion of the Contest. Congratulations Prairiefox!

Tamer Coliseum (Digimon PvP Card Battle Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games