AGE Adult

BIRTHDAY January 24th

CREATURE Wood Nymph

HOME Forbidden Forest

GENDER Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Straight

IMAGE [x]

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ■ PEACEFUL Sylvana is a very peaceful soul, and dislikes violence in any form. She would rather live out her life without strife, and tries to resolve conflicts where she finds them.
              ■ CHEERFUL Sylvana is also cheerful, and always has a smile on her face. There is rarely a day that goes by that her smile isn't there, and her cheer is generally infectious.
              ■ FRIENDLY Sylvana is a friendly sort, and loves to talk to anyone. She doesn't care who it is, and would even talk to the acromantulas if they were willing to talk back.
              ■ COMPLIANT Like all wood nymphs, she tends to follow orders given by wizards willingly. Not that she's gullible, it's just within her species's nature to do what people ask them to do.
              ■ CURIOUS Sylvana is curious to a fault. Anything that catches her eye that she doesn't know or doesn't understand, she tends to investigate. She doesn't understand that such curiosity can get her into trouble, and usually does end up in some kind of trouble as a result.
              ■ LOYAL Sylvana is incredibly loyal to her family, her tree, and her forest and friends. She will defend them if she has to, but she will try and talk and diffuse a situation before it becomes violent. However, that does not mean she will accept anyone deciding to betray or harm those she cares about.

Animals
                  Singing
                  Wizards
                  Nature in general

DISLIKES
                  Harm befalling plants
                  Violence
                  Fires
                  Smoke
                  Being away from the forest

HOBBIES
                  Working with plants
                  Any kind of music
                  Wandering the forest

STRENGTHS
                  Working with plants
                  Lovely singing voice

WEAKNESSES
                  Must listen to wizards
                  Falls in love too easily

FEARS
                  Fire
                  Her forest home being destroyed

xxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              CHILDHOOD Sylvana is the older sister of Rosalia, born first to their parents in the hawthorn grove in the Forbidden Forest. She grew up there, happy and content, and avoided as much of the dangerous creatures as she could. However, she grew curious of wizards, and would often speak with them if they happened to come into her part of the woods. She grew friendly with one of the centaurs, and willingly spent as much time as she could wandering her home.

ADULTHOOD As she grew older, however, Sylvana felt more and more of a pull to wander farther and farther from her home. She warred with her dislike of being away from her forest and her natural inclination to explore, and found a compromise by taking short sojourns outside of her forest to the nearby village or the school grounds, simply observing the people there and, on occasion, striking up a conversation with them.

xxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxxx
              FAMILY Rosalia - Sister
              FRIENDS Name
              BEST FRIEND Name
              ROMANTIC INTEREST Name
              ENEMIES Name

Accepted 8/29/2015 by ~ ♥ Cara ɱк