Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Ombre Housing District
1307: Patrick Peterson Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:24 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick listens to his neighbor try to remember about a specific work day at her old job. "Yes, from what I know my ex-roommate did have those descriptions and does drink tea. So it must have been at that time of when we crossed paths" he responded. "I was probably the one with the brown hair. I've grown a lot over the past few years so that is probably why I don't look or sound familiar to you" he guessed as to why Estelle did remember the rest. Would be hard to remember someone who looks different than they did a few years back. He starts thinking about what to say next to continue the conversation.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: His Lumiere estate 1505.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: content.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $832.00. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his neighbor, Estelle.

Just Rosa

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:40 pm
User Image

stelle aes

State/ Height: Normal/ 5' 10" | Next Match: Who Knows

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Estelle's eyes grew wider as well as her smile, wow did he change. From what she remembered of him five years, he changed a lot while she looks the same, guess ageing works differently for different people..! Woooow you sure have grown a lot within the five years, I didn't recognise you at all. I probably look the same as I have back then. She softly chuckles as she adjusted her headband. I'm glad I finally got learn your name...oh sit down. I don't want to be the only one sitting..! She said as she lightly pats on the spot beside.

Estate: #1507 | Funds: $1000 | Theme: Can Do

Out.Of.Cosplays:

Genkawolf

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:25 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick feels like he is different person whenever he sees his reflections. He thought his neighbor was lucky to remember what she looks like from all these years and people still recognize her like he has. "Sure" he responded then walks over to the couch and sat where she patted at. "So you were saying?" he said to get the conversation back on track. "I came to this island in search of a roommate and keep a promise. What about you why did you move this island" he asked her.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: His Lumiere estate 1505.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: content.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $832.00. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his neighbor, Estelle.

Just Rosa

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:52 pm
User Image

stelle aes

Estelle watched as Patrick took a seat with her. It was kind of funny how she had to ask him to sit, this is his estate but he could be trying to be polite. She isn't that different as she was before, maybe just the known information learned but that's about it. Ohh.. He came here to look for the other guy but why here? What made him think he'd be here? There's a lot of mystery behind that. But now it's her turn, why did she come here....gooooood question. I guess I came here to live somewhere peaceful away from the crowd. I could of gone back home but I want to show my parents how I can live independently. She answered his question as she began to wonder how her parents are doing.

Out.Of.Cosplays: I might go to sleep soon

Genkawolf

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:23 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick thought Estelle's reasons of moving to this island is reasonable. "I hope you found that peace you're looking and has proven yourself to your parents" he responded. "My parents and I were never close and hardly ever around from what I gathered from my journal. Being and living independently wasn't a choice for me" he admits. Normally he wouldn't be able to carry on a conversation without being nervous so not feeling that now shows how much he has matured for that to change and to not remember how he usually is around people. "Will there be other goals you will be pursuing" he asked her.
╚══════════════╝

Just Rosa
me too

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:03 pm
User Image

stelle aes

Estelle softly smiled in his direct, on an island where she now resides in a gigantic house (exaggerating) she'll definitely find the peace, not like back home but it's better than a crowded city. Hearing him talk about his parents, guess having parent problems isn't so rate, she's glad she has the parents she has. Ah I see. She wasn't sure how to comment about parents, gets were not the traditional ones, they were different in good ways. What are her goals? This reminded her of the conversation Patrick and his roommate had about their futures that day. My goal....my goal is to live my life with no regrets while doing the things I love and with the people I care about. She said feeling a bit embarrassed on how cheesy that sounded but it's true. Having any regrets will only prevent you from moving forward.

Out.Of.Cosplays: I wanna ship Patrick x Estelle & goodnight

Genkawolf

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:55 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick was relieved that his neighbor didn't ask or express interest about his parents. He was sure they didn't care what he does because they show up after his incident at the hospital. "Sounds like a tough goal to accomplish for the regret part" he responded after hearing what her goal is. "My goal is to open up a ceramic shop/ wooden items repair shop" he admits about his own goal. "You're the first person I've talked to today and I admit this conversation seems to be going well" he said to her not embarrassed to be saying all of that openly.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: His Lumiere estate 1505.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: relieved.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $832.00. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his neighbor, Estelle.

Just Rosa
do you really they would be compatible? and good night

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:08 am
User Image

stelle aes

Estelle knows when and when not to ask, not everyone is comfortable discussing about certain subjects so she won't pry on it. Hearing his comment about her goal she softly chuckles, at least he didn't say it sounded cheesy or anything. I guess it does, although I am on track of living up to my goal. She said with a bright smile. That's really cool, maybe one day you can show me how to make something with clay Listening to his goal he had set for himself is interesting. So that's what he wants to do. She already has the career she always wanted. But she still needed a job for funding. She couldn't possibly smile any than she already is. That's great to hear! To be honest.. I hadn't have a conversation like this for long time but I'm glad I was able to have the conversation with you. Estelle is an extrovert with no social shyness so she'll have a conversation with anyone but competition at uni and work which made her focus more on her studies and health.

Out.Of.Cosplays: I think they can be (opposites attract)

Genkawolf

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:10 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick was happy for Estelle to be able to be on track for her. "The way I do it is mostly through my abilities" he responded to her wanting to learn how makes his ceramics. He doesn't think he has ever done it the normal way of how non-earth elemental people do it. "Me too" he said because he hadn't have a conversation like this in a long time too. "I just realized this is the week of Thanksgiving. I don't celebrate holiday, but the party coming up makes up for that because of its timing" he said after looking toward the Terrance/balcony for a moment.
╚══════════════╝

Just Rosa
because their opposites in one being extrovert and the other introvert.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:37 am
User Image

stelle aes

Estelle looks very interested, she's always up for learning anything new! By what he sai, it seems that he isn't a huma, if he was he would of said skills instead of abilities or she could just be over thinking it. If he wasn't at least she won't be the only non human. Can you show me? But that's only if you want to, I'm just curious. She added on. She would understand if he doesn't want to show her. Now onto the next topic, thanksgiving..what is that again? .... Oh it's that holiday celebrated in North America.. Ah my parents and I don't celebrate that.. I think it's the celebration of the harvest? She said bit doubtful if herself not knowing much about it.

Out.Of.Cosplays: *nodnod*

Genkawolf

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:15 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick thinks over the request to see how he does it for a minute. He nods, "Sure, follow me to my art studio" he said accepting the request then he stood up. "I don't celebrate either or any other holidays of existence. That is what Thanksgiving used to be about, but it only like that to the farmers. Now its literally what it is mean and a lot of eating of home cooked foods. It originated in the US, you would think it wouldn't effect this island, but people probably brought the traditions over here" he explains from what he thinks of it and written about it in his journal. He has never had a reason to celebrate a holiday and parents didn't celebrate them either. He began leading the way to his art studio which wasn't too far from the living room.
╚══════════════╝

Just Rosa
does help to keep the conversation going

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:14 pm
User Image

stelle aes

Estelle nodded before standing from the couch as she began to follow. Thanksgiving is only celebrated in North America. No other continent or country celebrates it, Estelle was born and raised in Belgium. There are other celebrations she celebrates but only back when she was in Belgium, she has no other reason to celebrate it somewhere else. Listening to him about the celebration and his opinion as he lead them to his art studio. I see.. I only celebrate only my national holidays but that's only when I visit my parents for the holiday. What is your background if I may ask She admitted and then asked him as she continued following him.

Out.Of.Cosplays: *nodnod*

Genkawolf

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:40 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick took out his key as they approaching the door to his studio. He glances at her, "What are these national holidays you speak of?" he asked Estelle. "I'm half British half Dutch hence my mixed accent. My birthplace is Great Britain and mostly grew up in that country before I forced to America at the beginning of my high school years" he said about his background summing up it to be short. He unlocks the studio door then opens it and entering the sunlit room. "Welcome to my art studio" he said to his neighbor with a light smile on his face.
╚══════════════╝

Just Rosa

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:31 pm
User Image

stelle aes

Well....We don't participate in the celebration of most of the holidays but we celebrate our national day She as she listened to him explaining his background. Dutch and British... She can speak Dutch! That's really interesting, I'm one hundred percent Belgian! I was born and raised there and attending Koizora academy was the first time studying internationally. She explained her simple background, she sometimes wonder what is more interesting, having a one background family and a multiple background family. Both are good. Watching him opening the door before following him into the room. She smiled brightly as she looks around the room. Thank you, your art studio is really cool..! She said as she spread her arms before pulling them back to her sides.

Out.Of.Cosplays:

Genkawolf

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:03 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick was learning a lot about his neighbor in such a short amount of time. "What is the national holiday called?" he asked Estelle. "Sounds like you got the better end of the stick when it comes to not moving so often" he commented. He goes to get a block of clay from the closet. "Thanks, cool is what I was going for when I moved things around in this room" he thanked her for the compliment as he returned with the clay.
╚══════════════╝

Just Rosa

● Ombre Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces