Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Ombre Housing District
1307: Patrick Peterson Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:49 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, иσvємвєя ③0тн

םαч ⑫ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④①⑧
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ②② םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:56 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick woke up to do his usual work out and went back to jogging. Came home to a strange package on his front porch. No return address so it wasn't delivered formally by post office. I assumed it was by that strange neighbor because his boyfriend would have informed him or given it to him in person is what he presumed the other male would do. If not that neighbor....still it probably should call the info hotline about what to do with it. So far from what he can tell there was no noise from it nor anything leaking out and the package shape was a small rectangle cardboard box sealed with masking tape. Stepped around the box to unlock his door and went inside the house then made sure to lock the door behind him. The kittens greeted him with their meows as he headed to the bathroom for a shower. Took out his phone and out of habit he called his boyfriend.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: His Ombre estate 1307.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ:placid.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1427.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and his kittens, Hiro and Emerald, calling his boyfriend.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:11 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Could have been better, how about you, darling?" Patrick answered and asked in return. He decided not to bring up what he has experienced not too long ago. He was hoping he was overacting and the mysterious package was something harmless. Although despite calling his boyfriend first he does intend to call about it. "Since you've recovered, how about we hang out in public like a stroll in the park, perhaps?" he suggested where they could spend time at this time. "You could bring Aki along" he added. He was starting to see Aki as Saeki’s adopted child and he was trying to treat the dog in that way so those two don’t have to be separated for long periods of time that often. “There is...something I want to speak to you about” Patrick walked over to the living room and sat down on the couch while watching Hiro and Emerald play around with their toys. He hadn’t been taking the kittens, soon to be an adult cat for Hiro, out much lately. He has been treating them more like indoor cats and not worrying about what they are up to. Hiro was more than a pet at the beginning, like an emotional support partner for his social issues, but now things have changed since then. Bringing in Emerald was really to have a live-in playmate for Hiro to keep him company while he is gone.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: His Ombre estate 1307.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ:placid.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1427.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and his kittens, Hiro and Emerald, on the phone with boyfriend.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:56 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

”Just work stuff. Pre-holiday stress. Both jobs are the busiest at this time of year. The pressure will lessen as the deadline arrives” Patrick replied calmly. He was sure he would be able to adjust within a week and his quality of sleep will be back to what it was again. "Probably not. They prefer staying indoors lately. Probably because of the cold weather" he responded about the felines. “This time I want to speak about it in person” he said softly, he wanted to see Saeki’s reaction with his own eyes. Usually he would go about it in a more spontaneous way of making plans on the day of or a few days heads up. "I have a couple of errands to take care of so let's meet up at the entrance of the park in a couple of hours” he answered in response to the options. "See you there. I gotta go now" he said before he hangs up. Immediately called the number he intended to call about the suspicious box. The call lasted for a few minutes before re-directed to a different number. "Okay, all done" he thought to himself after hanging up a few minutes later. He cleaned himself up then left to take care of the other errand at work. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: His Ombre estate 1307.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ:calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1427.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and his kittens, Hiro and Emerald, on the phone with boyfriend.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:09 am
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, םєcємвєя ⑰тн

םαч ① σғ ④ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④③⑤
( ① чєαя, ② мσитнs, ⑪ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:25 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick looking over current events of nearby cities to see what last minute plans he could suggest to boyfriend for them to do today. This day was special with how busy his schedule was the past couple of weeks after the weekend trip on the island. He saw there will be a Christmas parade that will be taking place in a nearby city. Parades at this time of year were common in this country, but he has never seen one in this city. Took out his phone and dialed his boyfriend's number to invite him and Aki to this parade. Thought of this as an opportunity to bring along the fur babies to the parade too. The store he works at usually makes a lot of money from events like this which was part of the reason he was busy because he had to get bags of assorted candy ready for delivery that was ordered directly from the store. Another reason is that people would decorate their Christmas trees with candy canes and decorate homemade gingerbread houses with all sorts of small pieces of candy. He was curious as to how much candy he would collect from the parade for both Kenzie and himself to eat. He recalled that his boyfriend wasn’t much of a candy consumer so he was just going to share some with Kenzie when he flies in for Hiro’s party in a couple of days.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: His Ombre estate 1307.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ:calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1427.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and his kittens, Hiro and Emerald, calling his boyfriend.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:04 am
User Image
User Image

Saeki was just playing with Aki when he heard his mobile ring with his boyfriend’s ringtone. The young man picked it up immediately as he smiled and petted Aki’s head. "Good Morning my love. How did you sleep?" the young man asked as he waited for the answer. Personally he had to admit the bed had felt kind of lonely after their night at the campsite. When he woke up, Saeki had felt disappointed a bit that he was alone, but he knew it never lasted long and he always looked forward to seeing Patrick again. Aki barked a little bark in hello once they noticed who was calling before they settled on the ground to let the two speak. It had been tough with how busy his boyfriend sometimes got, but to Saeki he was worth waiting for.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Pet : Aki]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Home] xxx

[With : Patrick on phone] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

"Saeki Speaking"

Quotes: xxx

Genkawolf

-

-

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:47 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Two weeks of just phone calls between Patrick and Saeki didn’t really feel enough for him during that busy time period. “Great morning, lovely Saeki. I slept to the thoughts of you” Patrick greeted back. “How about you?” he asked not just of courtesy. “Guess what!. Today is the today we get to go out. Things have officially slowed in the timeframe I expected it to” he told him. “I would like to invite you two out to a Christmas parade. This is the last one for the month. So do you have time to go today?” he asked, inviting his boyfriend out for an outing. He assumed he would accept the invite like always and knowing that comforting enough to not hesitate to ask the question. The kittens were in the background passing their ball back to each other. He moved to get Emerald’s leash while onto the phone. “If they leave soon there will be enough time for me to call a taxi and pick us up then drop us off to a nice spot for the parade in the city it is taking place" he thought to himself. He looked up a phone number for the taxi company so he will be ready to call once the phone call with boyfriend has concluded.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: His Ombre estate 1307.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ:excitement.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1427.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and his kittens, Hiro and Emerald, on the phone with his boyfriend.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:36 pm
User Image
User Image

Everytime he heard Patrick’s voice, Saeki could feel he just wanted more. These two weeks had been a trial. It was always great when he heard his boyfriend’s voice but not having him actually around to hold had been depressing whenever they ended their call. Nothing of that showed now though as the young man had a big smile on his face hearing the other’s voice. "Oh finally, I look forward to that hun." he replied once they said they could hang out. "Do you even have to ask? We’ll be there soon." he ensured them. Once they had hung up, Saeki quickly got Aki’s leash again. He was doubly glad now that he had gotten ready so early.

The young man smiled to Aki and held up the leash. "Let’s go Aki, We got a date." he said with a big grin. The akita barked and ran to Saeki who leashed him and once making sure he had everything he needed, they locked the house and left. The young man was almost running to get to Patrick’s house but he kept an eye on Aki as well so they could do their thing when needed. Though it seemed the canine was in a hurry as well because they reached Patrick’s house in minutes. Saeki caught his breath for a short moment before he walked to the door and pressed the doorbell. Finally they would get to hang out again. It had been too long to his liking.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image

[Where : Patrick’s home] xxx

[With : Patrick] xxx

"Saeki Speaking"

Genkawolf

-

-

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:57 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick was very much pleased that his partner was into the idea of going to a parade. “Awesome, I’ll see you guys when you get here” he said before hanging up. “In the meantime, I will take care of transportation needs” he muttered while he dialed the number for the taxi company. The call went on long enough for someone to answer, give out the address for pick-up and the drop-off spot, and doubly make sure they were pet friendly. “That was quick” he thought when he heard the doorbell. He was just finished to-go snacks and preparing a bag for candy collecting. The kittens were both meowing in response to the doorbell before Patrick came over to open it. He pulls him into a big ol' bear hug for a long moment. Let go after a minute went by and it felt great to be in physical contact with Saeki after being apart for so long because of work related matters. "Come on in, guys and warm-up. The taxi should be here in a couple of minutes with enough room for all of us" he said and stepped aside for Saeki and Aki to enter the house.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: His Ombre estate 1307.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ:excitement and endearing.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1427.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and his kittens, Hiro and Emerald, his boyfriend Saeki + Aki the dog.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:31 pm
User Image
User Image

Saeki was really eager to see Patrick again. When he made it to his house and rang the bell he waited for his lover to open the door. It didn’t take long for Patrick to open the door and the young man smiled happily. Before he could move from his spot though he got pulled forward and wrapped in Patrick’s arms. Saeki smiled and blushed a bit. They were having the same idea apparently. Two weeks was too long. The young man reacted by wrapping his arms around Patrick’s waist and resting his head on their shoulder as he held him close. It felt so good to hold them again. "I missed you sweetheart." he said and then looked up at them. Aki just watched before he padded on into the house while his owner was occupied.

The young man smiled when he was invited in and walked into the welcome warmth from the cold outside. Once the door closed behind them though, Saeki stepped closer to Patrick and gently kissed his lips for a while. When pulling away he smiled at his beloved. "I’ve been wanting to do that for a while again now." he admitted. Aki had continued on inside affectionately nudging the cats without hurting them as a way of greeting. Saeki looked Patrick in the eyes. "I look forward to spending time together. Thanks for letting me know about the parade love."

User Image

[Where : Patrick’s home] xxx

[With : Patrick, Aki, Emerald and Hiro] xxx

"Saeki Speaking"

Genkawolf

-

-

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:49 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

“I missed you too, hunny bunny” Patrick replied smiling. He left the front door unlocked for now since the taxi will be showing up any minute now and they will head on out. He was very content with smooching they were doing in the privacy of his home. “So you've been fantasizing about it. I have too” he said, teasing in a playful way. Hiro and Emerald meowed to Aki as their way of greeting him after nudging back then Emerald rolled the ball they had been playing with earlier to Aki by hitting it with her tail. “I’m always on the lookout for things we can do together, hun. Also I’m always open for suggestions” he responded then kissed him on the forehead. The honking of the car horn a couple of minutes later outside of the house. “Sounds like the taxi has arrived. Let’s head on out” he said and moved to put on his jacket then stuffing the snacks and bags into the pockets. Next he put the harness and leash on Emerald then picked up both kittens. With the felines in tow he headed outside and once Saeki and Aki were outside he made sure to lock the front door then joined them on the way to the taxi waiting by the curb. Once inside the taxi and confirmed their destination then the driving began, he would let Hiro and Emerald on top of his lap.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: His Ombre estate 1307.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ:endearing.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1427.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and his kittens, Hiro + Emerald, and his boyfriend Saeki + Aki the dog.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:37 am
User Image
User Image

Saeki smiled as they kissed and looked up at Patrick after it. "You are constantly on my mind, so it wasn't that difficult to fantasize about it." The young man carressed their cheek and winked as he spoke then chuckled. "You're wonderful my love." Saeki complimented Patrick genuinely. He would never have expected to meet someone as great as Patrick, let alone as his first partner. But he is happy they are together, bound by their love they share towards each other.

Saeki looked at the pets when he heard the ball and chuckled seeing Hiro and Emerald inviting Aki to play. Aki stopped the ball from rolling past him before he tapped it with his paw back towards the cats. "We have been really lucky that our pets get along so well." the young man spoke and looked up at Patrick lovingly when they kissed his forehead. It didn't take long for the cab to arrive though and Saeki remembered he had gotten Aki an early Christmas gift.

"Ok time to go then love." Saeki chuckled. While Patrick got the cats and himself ready to leave, Saeki put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a new harness. It was dark brown, soft leather and had bells on the sides, four bells on each side. They were attached in pairs with even a bag in between the pairs on both sides. The young man put it around Aki and laughed softly when the canine bumped him, happy with the new accessoire. After securing the harness, he moved Aki's treats and dry food from his bag into Aki's and clipped the water keg on a holder that rested on the neck part.

"There, all set." Saeki smiled and got up, looking at Patrick to see if they were done too. "If you want you can put the treats in the other bag on the harness." Saeki said and smiled. "I read it is best to give these dogs a 'job'. Aki's ancestors helped transport goods through the snow, so I got him two harnesses like this. This one is special for Christmas." the young man explained and walked to Patrick's side again when done.

As his boyfriend locked the door, Saeki walked to the cab with Aki and waited until he joined them before getting in. He wasn't sure of the destination's address so he couldn't tell the driver anyway. Once inside and driving, the Swordsman brought Aki on his lap as well and chatted with Patrick. When they arrived, Aki was the first to jump out and look around, though he stayed near his master. That was why Saeki rarely leashed him. They always stayed nearby. He looked around as he waited for his beloved to be ready to go to the event.

User Image

[Where : Christmas Parade] xxx

[With : Patrick, Hiro, Aki and Emerald] xxx

OOC: I hope this is ok! I am down to mobile to reply to posts for a bit. xxx

"Saeki Speaking"

Genkawolf

-

-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:51 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

“Yes, we certainly are. Helps once the family is officially blended someday” Patrick said, agreeing with his boyfriend about the pets getting along. Every now and again he would mention what expectations he has for their long term relationship. His mind was playing back the earlier words that his boyfriend had spoken to him. He felt delighted just thinking about them and butterflies in his belly. The bells on the harness gave it away for it being Christmas themed, “They’re very festive” he commented. “Which reminds me, I could just get a new sweater for the party. One with fish or paw prints on it or maybe get both" he thought as he put cat treats in one of the bags of Aki’s harness. The taxi cab stopped by the sidewalk near one of the barriers to block people from coming down from that part of the street. He paid the fare then watched the cab leave once they were all out of the taxi. People were somewhat on both sides of the street for the parade. He made sure they were close enough to the middle route of the parade so the chance of missing anything was slim. Held Emerald leash as he moved to the sidewalk and a few away from the barrier. He got out his bag so he would be ready to pick up candy off the ground when he heard holiday music playing from a stereo system and a glimpse of a float in the distance. Hiro was doing his usual exploring, but he stayed on the same side of the road as his owner and was careful not to approach any strangers. “After the parade we could go for a long stroll before we head back to our city” he suggested and spoke loud enough to be heard by Saeki. He was also of what they could do tomorrow as a group, but the parade as a big distraction for both him and his kittens.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: His Ombre estate 1307.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ:pondering.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1427.35. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and his kittens, Hiro + Emerald, and his boyfriend Saeki + Aki the dog.

Rhun Tolihzeh
((OOC:No worries, it’s more than enough. With my next reserved post will wrap things up for this day.))

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:07 am
User Image
User Image

Saeki smiled with a light blush on his cheeks when Patrick mentioned their family blending someday. "That will be a wonderful day." he replied and winked. They weren’t there yet, but the young man felt the same expectation towards Patrick. It would be a great day once they would officially become partnered for life. He wasn’t in a rush, but at the same time he was eager for that to become reality. Still they worked great as they were now for a while yet. Whenever Patrick was near, or even just in his thoughts, he would feel ultimately blissful. It meant that his life was pretty much happy all around. He was glad to hear that Patrick liked the harness. Aki kept completely still when the older male opened one of the bags to put the cat treats inside and gave him a quick lick over his hand before he sat down on Saeki’s lap for the duration of the ride.

The young man waited patiently for them to walk towards the parade once they left the cab. He could already hear some general music coming from the area. When they walked out into the crowd and found their spot, the music changed and Saeki smiled when he saw the first float. This was a first for him. A parade for Christmas. He made sure not to miss any of the sights. It didn’t take long before he stepped closer to his boyfriend and gently embraced one of their arms and rested his head on their shoulder as he watched the rest of the parade. "I think that is a great idea. The pets will love the stroll." Aki barked a few times at the floats, but he stayed next to his owner as well. If Patrick allowed him, this would be how the Asian saw his first parade. Side by side with his beloved and their three pets. Once it was done they would go on the stroll together and look around before they would return home for the night. All in all, Saeki loved the time spent with Patrick as always.

User Image

[Where : Parade -> Homes] xxx

[With : Patrick and all pets] xxx

"Saeki Speaking"

Genkawolf

-

-

● Ombre Housing District