Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Toes in the Water — Piper/Amrita? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:50 pm
Hobhood? Check. Hair dye? Check. Class today? Oh crap crap crap—

There we go.

An hour later she was outside once more, bag of papers in a bag over her shoulder, feeling more accomplished than she had in a long while. She was one step closer to graduation, she had a new look, and even Brenley had texted her to ask about that meal he owed her. All in all, things couldn't be going any better. So it was here that Piper figured she ought to touch base with Amrita again, just for the icing on top of this magnificent little sundae she had made for herself.

Enoh Love
Text to Amrita: heyyyy it's Pipes! : D bad time? I got my s**t together and stuff so I'm ready to do some stuff!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:00 am
When the phone buzzed at her hip, Amrita didn't even flinch. Nor did she put down her pen. She simply pulled the device free from her pocket, and pressed the button that would open the message in full. The content brought quite a bit of satisfaction, but not an ounce of it showed on her face. She stared at it almost blankly, despite digesting what it meant, and how good it was to receive such a notice. Her blackened thumb hit the reply button, and between two fingers, she managed to type out the following:

medigel

Text to Piper: For you? Never. Meet me outside the gym?

Send.

Without waiting for a response, she put away her notebook in its usual locked compartment, carefully resetting the trap she had placed to keep it safe. She stood from her desk, crossed the room, and took a moment to plunge the room into darkness before leaving. Her office door was locked behind her, and the key was shoved into her pocket for the time being. She made her way to the gym, rather confident that Piper would meet her there.

Enoh Love
Crew

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:36 pm
She felt stupidly giddy at the response, but she couldn't help herself: it was part of the reinventing-slash-come back process. It was the first time Piper had felt so strongly about impressing someone other than herself--and probably Brenley for their upcoming date. Best to get most of those sorts of nerves out of the way.

Piper wasn't an inner monologuer, but the thoughts still came as she skittered towards the gym. Was Amrita planning on having them spar? No way could she hold her own against an alumni...Maybe she had a training regimen or something? None of the ideas going through her head could be possibly bad, though, so it was with high spirits that she eventually wound through the hills, past the dorms, and to the entrance of the gym where her friend waited.

"Hey hi hello!" she greeted Amrita with a wave. Wait, was that too dorky? Maybe her new 'do would cover for it: Piper now had a deep purple gradient added to the blue in her hair, and with the star clip holding her skull pin, it could have been like a piece of fluffy night sky. (A theme she was purposefully moving towards.) "I'm not late, right?" Not that they had set a time or anything. Maybe she should shut up.

xxEnoh Love

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:31 pm
"Hey~" Amrita waved, then shook her head in regards to the question. "Of course not, I figured you'd get here when you get here." She hadn't been far from the gym, so it was easy for her to get here. The Patchwork glanced at the hair, and her lips twitched into a smile. "Your hair is adorable, by the way." Her hands planted themselves on her own hips, apparently making herself comfortable.

"So! You 'got your s**t together', huh? What've you been up to?"

medigel

Enoh Love
Crew

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:42 pm
Piper fluffed her hair some more at the compliment, beaming. "Thank you! I've been kinda busy actually, s'why it took me a while to get back. But I, like..."

She started to count it off on her fingers. "I took the Hob test with a friend, I got a date coming up, I did the 'do," she tossed some of it back triumphantly, "and I've been getting back into classes and stuff! Even though that last field trip to the crazy village was totally a bummer. So, you know, lots of things!" Piper chirped. Amrita had only told her to just do something that made her happy, but, well, when something got this ghoul going, she liked to go all out.

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:55 pm
Amrita let Piper talk, listening to her talk about what she had been up to. It sounded like the fire had been lit all right. When Piper agreed to do something, she did something. The grin that formed on the patchwork's face was genuine; she was more than pleased with what was happening, at the rate it was happening. And for the ghoul to return to her with such pride…that was even better.

"I was wondering." She admitted with a small shrug. "I figured, either you refused my offer, or you were getting your life together. I'm glad it was the latter!" Hands clapped together eagerly, and she reached out to draw Piper into a tight hug. "Congratulations, Piper! I'm so proud of you!" The ghoul received a squeeze, and then she leaned back, keeping her grip on the ghoul's upper arms. "You're really turning it all around! I knew you wouldn't let me down." Her hands slid away from the ghoul, and she placed them on her own hips, still grinning proudly.

"So, does this mean you're ready to train with me, then?"

medigel

Enoh Love
Crew

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:08 am
Taken by surprise with the hug, Piper hastily and energetically returned it, restraining herself from bouncing on her toes with pleasure. It was the first time in a very long time anyone had ever said they were proud, and for once her own bluster wasn't just hot air either; feeling this accomplished and validated was almost like getting a high.

"Train with you?" the ghoul echoed, stunned. So she had been right, then! "Of course, I'd love to! What sorta training?"

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:35 pm
"That depends on you, I suppose~" Amrita hummed thoughtfully, shifting her weight to one leg and tapping her bottom lip thoughtfully. "It's up to you. We could either have a simple spar, or you could practice your offensive skills alone...or I could always have you practice your elements until you get it right~" She seemed happy enough to go over the options, delighted at the opportunity to try any one of them. "So it's up to you, this time, as a congratulations for your progress. Next time, I'll choose. How does that sound?"

medigel

Enoh Love
Crew

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:03 am
Her choice? Piper sucked her teeth in thought, her ego torn in several different directions. No way she could beat Amrita in a fight, but...she had been doing so well thus far. It couldn't hurt to showcase the skill, right?

"I'm preeeeeetty good at spars, not gonna lie," she said with a toss of her hair. "And I haven't figured out what new attacks I got yet! So let's do that today." And hopefully she wouldn't get stage fright or something. Nnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaah, she knew what she was doing!

Enoh Love

Enoh Love rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:23 pm
"Alright then, let's spar." Amrita laughed, amused, and turned on her toes to head more fully into the gym, where they could spar without getting in trouble.

"Do me a favour and use your new FEAR first thing, alright? In case you end up hitting too hard." She encouraged easily, grinning. Usually they were a last ditch effort, but this time? She wasn't about to let Piper dissipate her with a lucky shot. That would be awful.

"Whenever you're ready~" She settled into a stance, bringing her arms up in front of her as if to block some damage to her torso.

medigel

HP: ???
Damage: N/A
Defending: 5

Enoh Love
Crew

medigel rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 7 Total: 16 (2-20)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:13 am
Okay, maybe she got a little stage fright once they hit the gym. It was one thing to cream her friends here, but it was something else to actually go and start hitting someone she considered a mentor...She tried not to look nervous as she summoned her weapon and planted her feet.

"Okay...Uh, let's see..."

Face screwing up with concentration, she tried to commence a spell, putting more of her Fear into it than she had before. But whether it was aforementioned nerves or a fluke, the ghoul's grasp on her own power was flimsy no matter what she did, and before she knew it, a rather regular blast of boiling water issued from her weapon and splashed Amrita.

"Sally's stitched tits!" she cursed before immediately covering her mouth in embarrassment. "Sorry!"

Enoh Love
hp: 50
damage: 10 - 5 = 5

because my idiot a** immediately forgot to do fear first :U

Enoh Love rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:18 pm
Amrita had prepared herself for a strong FEAR attack. She had braced herself for it. Instead, she was pelted with water. Hot water, boiling water, but just...water.

That she hadn't prepared for, and she sputtered with surprise, shaking off the scalding liquid as best as she could. Well, it stung. She'd give Piper that; though she did imagine it would hurt a little more to someone who wasn't undead.

"FEAR attack, Piper." The patchwork reminded her, with a small laugh. "Again." She beckoned, patiently.

Quote:

HP: ???
Damage: N/A
Defending: 4

medigel

Enoh Love
Crew

medigel rolled 9 4-sided dice: 2, 2, 4, 1, 4, 1, 2, 1, 1 Total: 18 (9-36)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:07 pm
"Y-Yeah, one sec..."

Okay. Deep breaths. This is your first time doing it but it won't be a bum deal, okay, Pipes? Because you're super rad and stuff. Okay okay okay.

Sucking in a breath, she heaved her weapon up again and concentrated even harder than before. It wasn't so much not having the power to do it, she realized, but having the control. Fear was slipping through her metaphoric fingers if she didn't have the utmost focus, which she hoped wouldn't always be a problem; one would think being in their third year, they'd have this sort of stuff pat down. She wasn't going to be so lucky that her future opponent would sit still for it, that's for sure.

Something seemed to click, though. It was a lot like channeling her usual spells, but instead of just one, it was two. Rather than the boiling water from before, Piper watched as both fire and electricity blasted from her jug, neither canceling out the other but somehow managing to merge long enough to blast Amrita in an explosive burst.

"Ohhhhh my Jack," the ghoul gasped.

Enoh Love
damage: 16 - 4 = 12

Enoh Love rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:37 pm
Marati watched the attack coming. She refused to take her eyes off of it. The flash or fire and electricity shot towards her, and she let it hit her head on. The flames singed her hair and clothing, and the electricity shot through her dead nervous system with a terrible jolt - the explosion was a fair blast, and as it faded, she coughed and pat herself down.

"Very nice, Piper." She nodded in approval, pinching out the red end of one of her curls. "You're focusing on your magic! I'm quite impressed." Even if a little soot-covered and singed.

"Now, if you'd be so kind as to put me out?" The patchwork laughed, gesturing to the general soot from the explosion on her person. She then lifted her arms to block herself again, just in case.

medigel
oops hi!

Enoh Love
Crew

medigel rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 4 Total: 14 (2-20)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:16 am
How badass did she have to be to not even flinch after that? Piper couldn't help but be a little starry-eyed even before she was lauded.

"Y-Yeah! Yeah, one sec." She shook her hand of residual energy (fingers jittering and sparking) before taking a calming breath. "One shower comin' right up!" she said with a grin before tilting the jug up .

A jettison of water arced between them before falling onto Amrita's head, less like a shower as advertised and more like a small waterfall.

Enoh Love
damage: 8 - 6 = 2

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out