Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Character Journals
[Patrick Peterson] Journal of a craftsman Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:09 am
User Image

jᎾuᏒᏁᎪᏞ ᎬᏁᏆᏒᎥᎬs

╔══════════════╗

From here on out I will be documenting all of more experiences once more. I have not yet to remember anything before my past, but I hope to soon as I seek to fulfill a promise from a ex-roommate. In case something happens to my memories again best to have as much details of my daily life as possible as I did in the past. I will be finding my ex-roommate, Tyrese Havens who is the number one author out of the books I am a fan of. I've been keeping promises I written about in the previous pages of this old pocket sized journal so far. I will have plenty of time between clients on website to get to know the residents of this area.
╚══════════════╝

sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: renewal.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ:$1000.00 .

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:48 pm
User Image

jᎾuᏒᏁᎪᏞ ᎬᏁᏆᏒᎥᎬs

╔══════════════╗

On the day of the Nov. 24th, no luck in encountering Tyrese Havens as I set up in my estate. An idea popped into my head in thinking of speeding up the search process in case the guy was spending a lot of time indoors like I was doing. The idea was to throw a house warming party and it wasn't hard to make enough flyers for the residents of this district who residing in it today because the party was going to be the next day after dark. After taking a couple of naps to rid of jet lag, unpacking, pinning flyers on front doors, and grocery shopping was met with a surprise visit at my front door. A neighbor, Estelle Di Maes, who turns outs to have attended one of the same high schools as me, but also crossed paths on the night me and my roommate first met and she just moved in on this very day too. He hung out, got to know each other more, and I even made figurine of her in clay. I'm sure she will show up for the party, but as for the other neighbors have my doubts. Doesn't matter because this is the first party I ever hosted so I expecting it to have perfect attendance. It so happens to be thanksgiving over here on island, I still don't intend on celebrating such holiday.
╚══════════════╝

sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: content.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ:$832.00 .

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:11 pm
User Image

jᎾuᏒᏁᎪᏞ ᎬᏁᏆᏒᎥᎬs

╔══════════════╗

On the day of the Nov. 25th, no luck in encountering Tyrese Havens again, but I feel he is living in the same district as me. Very disappointing to find out that no one, but one person saw their flyers. Had no choice, but to remove them this morning and change the house warming party to a get-together. On my way back home, I saw something amazing and it turns out to be my neighbor, Estelle Di Maes, who doing some house cleaning and was washing the windows at the time. She was using her ability to reach the second floor windows. I had offered my assistance in reaching the higher windows, but it was respectively decline. After informing her about tonight's event I left to eat breakfast at my estate.
Since I had time before nightfall I decided to do some exploring and ended up at the Lune Beach. There I met a mute resident with a bad sense of direction. We conversed through sign language until I had to return back to my estate. I invited her over, but I guess she got lost or changed her mind because she wasn't with me by the time I encountered Estelle at the front door. It was basically just the two of us that night with me baking quick dishes and gave her the figurine at the end.

╚══════════════╝

sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: disappointed, but yet content.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ:$832.00 .

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:18 am
User Image

jᎾuᏒᏁᎪᏞ ᎬᏁᏆᏒᎥᎬs

╔══════════════╗

On the day of the Nov. 26th, I finally located Tyrese Havens on this island after looking through some records in the library in town. I rushed over to the location and met who I assumed to be a relative of him that goes by the name Hakem that answered the door or someone he knows. I made it clear that I don't intend on staying long and felt unease after being invited into Tyrese's home. As soon as I was by Tyrese himself, it was obvious he didn't know about the accident and based on the questions he was asking. Several reasons as to why I was eager to fulfill the promise and one of them I won't mention out loud is that he give off that influence that I am looking for. So I needed to sever ties with him because I didn't want burden him with presence, but I do have need to keep promises.
Being as the independent one, I will continue with my recovery on my own without anyone's help. He seemed to be the one who needs help all time especially in the condition he was in from what I was seeing and hearing over there. Had no choice, but to excuse myself when one more person from my past showed up and of course she still doesn't seem to remember me and the confusing teasing. Assuming the queasiness came from my body knowing how crowded the house was with apparently more people coming. Stayed in the bathroom for a little while and no one cared to check up on me at all. Left a note with that contact info and other things like how I was feeling and it was the last time he will ever read from me which I can't say is true or not. Once I was out of that suffocating, and excessive extravagant house and entourage, I was calm again. I won't abandon the books because of him though since books can't choose who create their stories.
Later on in the night during my jogging, I encountered the mute, Katelyn who I met the day before. She invited me to dinner which I accepted her invitation this time and made an exception of being alone on holidays. Slipped my mind to mention that its still Thanksgiving on this island which is weird since this isn't a part of the United States and you would come up with their own holidays instead of borrowing from other cultures. We dine at a restaurant called Shimmering Starfish and the waiter there caught my interest, but of course obviously didn't feel the same about me. Heck, he forgot about me and Katelyn for a while as soon as duo of siblings came in. Chatted it up with them, served us eventually then ended his work shift early to ditch his responsibilities and leave with the customer's brother.
Back to me though, I befriended Katelyn who I refer to her nickname, Kate and got to know her some. Leaving our money on the table when we finished our meal we parted ways and I headed back home to get some rest.

╚══════════════╝

sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: unease then calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ:$815.00 .

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:07 pm
User Image

jᎾuᏒᏁᎪᏞ ᎬᏁᏆᏒᎥᎬs

╔══════════════╗

On the day of the Dec. 11th, two weeks later from leaving the note to Tyrese. Plus I made it clear I wasn't stopping by his house through the note. Either way the decision is his on what does as along as it doesn't effect me, but it could happen at anytime in the future. After my jog and doing some work, but became bored rather quickly. Didn't want to bother Estelle so I e-mailed Kate to see if she wanted to hang out. Good thing I gotten her e-mail from the last couple of times we bumped into each other on the streets in the past couple of weeks. We met up downtown near where we had our first meal together and the first time someone has said I am a very nice person. As we were deciding on what to do, a male stranger approaches Kate because he was curious about her signing, after all she is mute. Seems my friend took it as flattery, I did get the chance to introduce myself then eventually suggest on where to go to get out of the weather and allowing Jaquinne to tag along. He accepted the invite and shortly after we arrived at the bowling alley. Didn't know if Jaquinne knew how to bowl, but I get confirmation that this was Kate's first time bowling. I hope I didn't talk too much when explaining things and they seemed to do well. We took a break for snacks and the rest is history.
╚══════════════╝

sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: bored then content.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ:$771.50 .

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:20 pm
User Image

jᎾuᏒᏁᎪᏞ ᎬᏁᏆᏒᎥᎬs

╔══════════════╗

On the day of the Dec. 12th, after the day of hanging out with my friend and friend, Jaquinne. He meet up to the same spot as yesterday downtown to go to the candy store. I was concerned by the way our new friend, Jaquinne was acting. I was surprised when I picked up Kate in my arms that she didn't wiggle out of them until after we entered the store. At least I made a difference in preventing her from slipping on ice while in my presence. Feeling of surprise passed over in finding out that my neighbor, Estelle works at the candy store.
We brought some candy and before we departed ways Jaquinne told us he might be busy the next day. By the end of the day I ended up eating all of the candy in place of dinner, but I did make sure to brush my teeth.

╚══════════════╝

sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: concerned and surprise.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ:$775.00 .

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:49 am
User Image

jᎾuᏒᏁᎪᏞ ᎬᏁᏆᏒᎥᎬs

╔══════════════╗

On the day of the Dec. 13th, after another day of hanging out with my friends, Kate and Jaquinne, I woke up with a stomach ache. Followed the routine of e-mailing Kate saying I would be late with the meet up. Jaquinne was busy today, but I e-mailed anyways just in case. Stomach felt better before heading off to the usual meeting spot to go to the pet shop. Got a really bad headache, may not have anything to do with the too candy theory. Have to stop writing.....headache coming back again...need to lay down.
╚══════════════╝

sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:under the weather.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ:$775.00 .

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:55 pm
User Image

jᎾuᏒᏁᎪᏞ ᎬᏁᏆᏒᎥᎬs

╔══════════════╗

On the day of the Dec. 14th, I went to the pet shop. I decided to go in when the offer was made by the pet handler, Miyuki working there. She reminded me of an old friend with the same name based on what I read in my journal. We chatted some while I glanced out the window at times looking for my friend. i made an decision of adopting the white kitten that i gotten the chance to hold. I named him Hiro after another old friend from the school as Miyuki because the kitten has the same effect as the guy did for me back then. I wonder how those two are doing. Spent the rest of the day with Hiro and let the kitten sleep on my bed.
╚══════════════╝

sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: nervousness melting away.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ:$716.50 .

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:27 am
User Image

jᎾuᏒᏁᎪᏞ ᎬᏁᏆᏒᎥᎬs

╔══════════════╗

On the day of the Dec. 15th, I woke up to Hiro licking at my nose on the bed and meowing. Thought it was still night time, but when I checked the window it was the dark clouds making it seem that way, the kind of weather that I dislike. Looking down towards the street and saw what looks to be....best not to say until I'm sure this is reality not me being half asleep. Seems to be worth exploring into though and took my shovel with me. Turns they were what they seem to be, snowmen and I fought them at the park. While there I met a photographer that goes by the name Kristen. She has taken pictures of me in action which I have said I don't mind. Would be a first for me though of picture of me using my earthen ability. Walk and accompanied Kristen to the hospital when she was grazed by a snowman. She offered me copies of the pictures she took of today's event. I accepted the rest of the day is left in memories.
╚══════════════╝

sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: Adventurous.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ:$716.50 .

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:59 am
User Image

jᎾuᏒᏁᎪᏞ ᎬᏁᏆᏒᎥᎬs

╔══════════════╗

On the day of the Dec. 16th, the day after the snowman incident and managed to survive yesterday with just exhaustion to recover from. I decided to spend some time with my precious kitten who I starting to see as a son. We were out in the walkways of Cerise when we met Carmen and apparently it was a ugly sweater festival going on that day.
╚══════════════╝

sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: open-minded.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ:$716.50 .

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:54 pm
User Image

jᎾuᏒᏁᎪᏞ ᎬᏁᏆᏒᎥᎬs

╔══════════════╗

On the day of the Dec. 17th, the day after the beach-a-palooza that I went with Hiro and Carmen. Stayed over night on the beach of the island in a tent. Despite how emotionally terrifying the event was, it helped having Hiro there with me. Went off to Carmen's place as soon as the weather became gloomy and started raining. Ended up staying long enough for my clothes to dry. Hearing that she doesn't plan to marry in the future and continue to pursue her career got me thinking about not wanting to date anyone who has already decided to not get married someday. Unlike her I would like to be married someday and maybe have or adopt a kid someday of my own.
╚══════════════╝

sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: emotional.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ:$716.50 .

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:22 pm
User Image

jᎾuᏒᏁᎪᏞ ᎬᏁᏆᏒᎥᎬs

╔══════════════╗

On the day of the Dec. 18th, and several other days. Time goes on with spending time with people I thought was like family to me. One of them left town during the holidays. Received a gift from Roy and spent a lot of intimate with him only for him to up and disappear too. Haven't hung out with friends in a long time and family never cared for me. At least I have Hiro, he won't abandon me like my family did and those who disappeared did. For now I must work these emotions I'm left with.
╚══════════════╝

sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:brooding.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ:$716.50 .

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:27 pm
User Image

jᎾuᏒᏁᎪᏞ ᎬᏁᏆᏒᎥᎬs

╔══════════════╗

Two weeks later, the holidays are all over now and I don't intend on celebrating any in the future. Work isn't enough to push these negative thoughts so I spent time at the beach. A couple of people bothered to try to cheer me up, but that failed too in the end. Have to keep away from my kitten for his physical safety.
╚══════════════╝

sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:lonely.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ:$716.50 .

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:09 am
User Image

jᎾuᏒᏁᎪᏞ ᎬᏁᏆᏒᎥᎬs

╔══════════════╗

Guess what, I decided to move out of the rich neighborhood as a way of moving on from what happened last year. Besides the only guest I'm probably going to get is Kenzie anyways.
Encountered Roy at the store one day and turns out he was in the hospital the past couple of weeks and a few days and now he works at the desk at the police station. Decided to meet up for dinner giving him another chance because of what we had in the past. Should buy myself a home phone eventually.
Confessions happened at the expensive Italian restaurant and catching up. Left and met up with Roy back at his place, it certainly a reflection of him in a good way despite how plain it said it was. Agreed to be his boyfriend and almost gave away my virginity that night, but there is no forgetting the taste of the white cream and the feelings of pleasure/pain.

╚══════════════╝

sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating Roy.mᎾᎾᎠ:rekindled emotions.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ:$702.50.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:17 am
User Image

jᎾuᏒᏁᎪᏞ ᎬᏁᏆᏒᎥᎬs

╔══════════════╗

Spent two weeks together as boyfriend and boyfriend. My first real romantic relationship and it was with Roy. He helped adjust more in being in the public plus taught me how to skate. Went out on our movie date and did some naughty things at the theater. That was all of the good memories from there. Broke up not long after and I'm not sad about it until it sinks in more. No regrets, especially since I didn't hand over my virginity to him. So much for that Valentine date, but oh well, I will move on. People have said, like in movies, that first love rarely ever last and so do crushes. At least I was loved and I will always have that in my memories. In the meantime, now that I'm single once more, I can spend more time exploring, and hanging out with Hiro.
Like I am with Alistar at this potion shop, I've never been to. I was talked into buying the bubbles potion and in return I was supposed to call him for those swimming lessons he promised to teach me. Gave my home number in return so it could be recognized when I call.

╚══════════════╝

sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:content then recovering.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ:$695.25.

● Character Journals

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff