Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Character Journals
[Patrick Peterson] Journal of a craftsman Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:21 am
User Image

jᎾuᏒᏁᎪᏞ ᎬᏁᏆᏒᎥᎬs

╔══════════════╗

Thursday, the morning after the date and had tea time. I asked him to go on a hiking trip into the jungle the next day. I relaxed at the house after getting back and looked into amusement parks after speaking with Kenzie.

╚══════════════╝

sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: ?.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ:$1225.10.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:09 am
User Image

jᎾuᏒᏁᎪᏞ ᎬᏁᏆᏒᎥᎬs

╔══════════════╗

Friday, going hiking into the jungle of hearts for the first time with Saeki. I confessed my feelings to him and to my delight he felt the same. From what I understand we're official a couple so there is no need to go on more blind dates. Quite the way to start a weekend gone on an adventure with my now boyfriend and getting to show more of my abilities. Unfortunately he was injured during this trip, but luckily we didn't get attacked by predators and found ancient ruins. Made plans to jewelry shop tomorrow.

╚══════════════╝

sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: focused.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ:$1225.10.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:29 pm
User Image

jᎾuᏒᏁᎪᏞ ᎬᏁᏆᏒᎥᎬs

╔══════════════╗

Saturday, Sold some veggies, pumpkins, and herbs at the farmer's market and met up with Saeki there to go jewelry shopping for a match set for a commemorate gift of us going steady. We settle on a necklace with three rings while having a break at Mickey Cs, the fast food restaurant. One ring is black with the cat symbol for good luck, another is grey with the dolphin symbol for harmony, and the other white with the lotus symbol for purity, and the silver chain for the necklace to link them together. Plus it was decided to have the three rings to be able to fit on our fingers. I am glad he accepted about what I said about my bloodline and that marriage is a hopeful possibility in the future.

╚══════════════╝

sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: hopeful.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ:$1219.10.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:55 pm
User Image

jᎾuᏒᏁᎪᏞ ᎬᏁᏆᏒᎥᎬs

╔══════════════╗

Sunday, the park with boyfriend and Hiro for acorn hunting. Made a special acorn necklace for Saeki, Hiro and myself. My boyfriend was willing to look after Hiro so I could go out of town to a art convention with Kenzie. He passed the test of being with Hiro when I went to check on the store. At this convention I will be selling the charm accessories I discussed with him about and the statue that was modeled after Saeki.

╚══════════════╝

sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: flattered and pleased.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ:$1219.10.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:46 pm
User Image

jᎾuᏒᏁᎪᏞ ᎬᏁᏆᏒᎥᎬs

╔══════════════╗

Monday two weeks later, I returned home to a home cooked meal by my boyfriend. Hiro was healthy and doing well, and Saeki seemed to love the new quilt I gifted him as a souvenir from trip. The meal was perfectly autumn themed and tasted very well to my mostly indifferent palate. Another highlight to the day was getting to curdle with my partner on the couch.

╚══════════════╝

sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: welcomed.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ:$1219.10.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 2:03 am
User Image

jᎾuᏒᏁᎪᏞ ᎬᏁᏆᏒᎥᎬs

╔══════════════╗

Tuesday, we went kite flying at the park with Hiro since the weather was nice and windy. It was very kind of Saeki to bring us box lunches and they were very good from what I tasted and presume Hiro thought so too. Special moment that I got to teach my boyfriend how to fly a kite and I took my turn after him.

╚══════════════╝

sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: pleased.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ:$1219.10.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 9:08 pm
User Image

jᎾuᏒᏁᎪᏞ ᎬᏁᏆᏒᎥᎬs

╔══════════════╗

Wednesday, matching jewelry pickup and a multi-part date after selling at the farmer's market. The necklace turned out very well and got the chance to show it off around town. The date consisted off the museum, food truck, the arcade and a evening stroll before dinner time.

╚══════════════╝

sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: content.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ:$1171.60.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:04 am
User Image

jᎾuᏒᏁᎪᏞ ᎬᏁᏆᏒᎥᎬs

╔══════════════╗

Thursday, we went jogging together this morning for the first time and it was a first time to be jogging with someone else. Went very well and I cooked him breakfast at his place. Talked about various things during the jogging including the 'kid' question.

╚══════════════╝

sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: romanticizing.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ:$1171.60.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:08 am
User Image

jᎾuᏒᏁᎪᏞ ᎬᏁᏆᏒᎥᎬs

╔══════════════╗

Friday, first day of the amusement day and I had rented a car for this special occasion. Took turns in driving the rental car around. Going on most of the rides and trying the food that would be special to amusement parks. Dropped into unconsciousness after returning to the inn with my boyfriend and tended to Hiro who had to stay behind.

╚══════════════╝

sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: excited then exhausted.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ:$1171.60.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:49 am
User Image

jᎾuᏒᏁᎪᏞ ᎬᏁᏆᏒᎥᎬs

╔══════════════╗

Saturday, Second day of amusement park and sight-seeing. WE TOOK A SHOWER TOGETHER! Another relationship goal crossed off the list. Didn't know he could look even more sexy wet without clothes and I couldn't help making out with him. I initiated it and I'm glad he enjoyed it. The rest of the day continued with an upbeat momentum including the romantic ride on the Ferris to the dinner at my place. I put the white neko maneki on the window sill of my garage studio. Still thinking back to hearing Saeki saying that he loves me. He really does make life worth living a lot more.

╚══════════════╝

sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: upbeat.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ:$1171.60.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:41 pm
User Image

jᎾuᏒᏁᎪᏞ ᎬᏁᏆᏒᎥᎬs

╔══════════════╗

Sunday, First day back from the trip and got straight to work on the holiday orders and had a chat with my boyfriend on the phone. Wasn't expecting to be offered an massage and it is something couples do for each other. Keeping the naughty thoughts away during the session wasn't easy though and when we had out movie night afterwards.

╚══════════════╝

sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: distracted.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ:$1171.60.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:20 pm
User Image

jᎾuᏒᏁᎪᏞ ᎬᏁᏆᏒᎥᎬs

╔══════════════╗

Monday, a day closer to the nearest holiday and doing my manager duties. Boyfriend surprised with a lunchbox at work which is something I always wanted.

╚══════════════╝

sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: good.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ:$1167.60.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:00 pm
User Image

jᎾuᏒᏁᎪᏞ ᎬᏁᏆᏒᎥᎬs

╔══════════════╗

Tuesday, a day before the holiday and I have the day off tomorrow. Some weirdo stranger showed up out of the blue when we placing around autumn decor at my place. We baked pumpkin seeds together and I helped him with autumn decor also.

╚══════════════╝

sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: cautious and attentive.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ:$1167.60.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:38 pm
User Image

jᎾuᏒᏁᎪᏞ ᎬᏁᏆᏒᎥᎬs

╔══════════════╗

Wednesday, the holiday of the dead and horror marathon part 2 with Saeki has arrived. He ever so graciously brought over my first bottle of sake. Also spending time indoors was for the best while something strange was going on in the city. All went well in the affection department of what I would acceptable to happen in the presence of Hiro. I was drunk for most of the night from sake and wine. It was cute how persist Saeki was to stay over at his place for the rest of the night when I had walked him home. Don't think I did anything to him while I was sleep on the same futon as him.

╚══════════════╝

sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: drunk.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ:$1167.60.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:54 pm
User Image

jᎾuᏒᏁᎪᏞ ᎬᏁᏆᏒᎥᎬs

╔══════════════╗

Thursday, haunted house is where we will bee going today. [reserved]

╚══════════════╝

sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: mixed feelings.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ:$1442.60.

● Character Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff