Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Scent Of A Woman (TG/Mellow) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:54 am

The day was dismal in the worst way. The bad thin about this region of Halloween was the cold rains which didn't suit a fire imp any good. His home had brimstone and falling ask. Rain of this kind was never a joy.

So, grabbing his favorite reading materials (Playghoul, Swimsuit Unhibited, Hornz), he moved into the common room to sit. Flicking a claw to throw a flame, he started the fireplace before hopping up on a oversized chair (oversized for him) and leaned back. His eyes glanced at a boil? sleeping on a nearby couch.

He rattled his magazine loudly before licking his claw and turning a page.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:25 am
It was uncertain of the gender of the figure on the couch, a tad of lovely tea green, thin shoulders hidden by a neutral brown woven scarf, a long knitted long sleeved cardigan that covered the lean and petite body and another layer of clothes that ended at ankle were all one could see from the angle. Slim legs wrapped in brown leather boots curled up like a fetus as if hiding from something horrible. Behind the back was a soft tail and with a slight movement, the brown ribbon in striped pattern slid down with a strand of hairs. The adorable mori style as well as the layers of clothes made it difficult to judge.

The noise made by TG seemed to disturb them from napping, the long and curved eyelashes fluttered like wings of butterfly but the eyes were not opened, just the brows created a undulating curvature. Mellow would feel the surrounding warmed up, he would have snugged against his friend if not the dragon had something to do. Without Torsten, everything seemed dimmer and duller. The equine went back to the dorm, saw a couch and attacked by drowsiness.

MoonKitsune

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:44 am
Meegane

It was nagging him the more e looked at the other napping and with a thick, raised brow, he slide off the chair and walked over to the couch. Staring straight at the other, he looked at the magazine of a bare ghoul draped over satin cushions to the figure on the couch, tilting the magazine as he compared features.

Slender. Lacey dress. Layers. Long lashes. Soft features.

In a puff of smoke, TG stood on the couches armrest and looked down, rolling up the magazine and tapping got against his chin. He tried to peek down but couldn't make out any chest impressions.

Another puff and he stood on the couch back, looking down. The view from the back seemed to confirm it. No boil had a backside like that.

He sat there and smiled down at the ghoul. She reminded him a lot like Anna and he felt a mild ache at the memory.

Shaking it off as best he could, he puffed to sit on the arm rest and leaning in, blew into her ear.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:06 pm
The sensitive pointy ear twitched in response, flickered and folded up. Mellow felt uneasy in his nap, he pondered was it the absence of the warmth of the dragon or some other reasons. A quiver sent from top to bottom, eyeballs rolling under the lids and with a deeper frown, the demon slowly opened his bleary eyes, they were bright lemon yellow. A hand feebly brought up, mostly covered by the knit to rub the eyes and blinked quickly once or twice before he moved up, still zoning out.

Then, he lazily yawned and stretched his arms, shook his slightly messed head and flicked his ears. It took a few seconds to recall he was in the common room, but what the warm gas blew into his ear? The demon roamed around with his yellow eyes until he spotted another demon, eyes widened in surprise.

Who is this?

MoonKitsune

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:21 pm
Meegane

When she woke and looked to him, TG grinned, a large line of razor-pointed teeth, his spade tail flicking back and forth behind him. "Sleep well, gorgeous?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:27 pm
Gorgeous? One side of the eyebrows raised at the abnormal address, no one had ever called him that, not even Torsten. The yellow eyes shifted left and right, there were nobody except them in the room, so ......

He pointed a finger at himself, puzzled.

MoonKitsune

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:49 pm
Meegane

"Of course you? Ain't no fly sweet thangs like you here, is there?"

He slid off the armrest to sit in the couch where the ghoul had been sleeping. It was still faintly warm. "Scareon got your tongue? I don't bite - hard." He snickered at his own joke before scootin right up to her side.

"Had a hard time sleeping?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:24 pm
Mellow looked at his horns and tail, he should be a demon, why he couldn't understand a word he say? The clueless demon tilted in question, hair draped with the ribbon tied. He watched as the demon which was even shorter than Torsten settled down on the couch, he didn't get why he get so close to him.

Anyway, finally he asked something intelligible. "Mhmm." His voice was lower than normal ghouls but still higher than normal men. "I usually cuddle with someone but he isn't here." He didn't continue, he seemed to get a tiny headache from the bad nap. The lemon eyes gazed at and pinned at the flipped up magazine, frowned. "Yours?"

He looked at the ghouls scantily clad making lascivious postures at the watchers, face blushed with noncommittal mood.

MoonKitsune

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:34 pm
Meegane

"Awww." TG said with a mock frown of sympathy. "That sounds horrible. Leaving a pretty thing like you alone without company. No wonder you're having trouble sleeping."

The imp's spade tail worked behind him, swaying as it moved to try and curl about the ghoul's tail.

Cuddling. HAH! This boil she was with sounded like a loser. He probably didn't exhaust her enough.

"Ya know, I've been told I make for excellent sleeping and can give you very.." He looked up at her, taking a tip of his claws to lightly tip-toe across the ghoul's leg. "...sweet dreams."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:00 pm
The demon had zero idea of he was being treated like a ghoul, TG seemed nice and he didn't mind talking to boils at all. "He has something to do," explained Mellow. Even the Ceffyl Dwr enjoyed the time he spent with the dragon, he respected what is called personal space. Nevertheless, he couldn't catch why he felt a bit - lonely and upset without him.

Mellow felt TG's tail touching his, he seldom have chance to play with boils as the females in the village were too tough to offend. The boil didn't sway his tail away but neither actively curled with the demon's, he wasn't sure if friends do such close things. He felt his face heated for the proximity. Then, TG's fingers were dancing on his lap. It was too intimate for a first time friend he trembled in goosebumps.

Gladly what he said distracted Mellow from the uneasiness, "Sweet dreams?" It made the equine think what the boil was. ".....What're you? Incubus?" He paused and pondered. "Are you offering to be my companion?" The lemon yellow eyes looked into TG's, innocently clear.

MoonKitsune
Fixing typo, too sleepy last night, sorry qq

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:10 pm
Meegane

Mellow did not move away from his touches and so he took this as desired, wanted, and an open invitation to continue.

As she assumed he was an incubus, he looked up at her, clearly pleased and surprised. She thought HE was an INCUBUS?! He visibly puffed with pride at the complement of having his moved compared to a demon skilled in the intimate arts.

"Doll-face, I can be whatever you want me to be." He set his hand down on the ghoul's leg and gave it a nice squeeze.

"How about you and I get more comfortable?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:53 am
TG would be given a dumbfounded look if Mellow could read what was in the imp's mind. Reaching out a hand to gingerly flicked across the smoke, he glanced at TG calmly but with a hint of curiosity. TG, who he felt suddenly brisk and delightful was quite amusing in the pony's word. "I'm Mellow, my name's not doll face-or gorgeous." Unknowing any accosting tricks or TG's true intention, the boil was literally an innocent flower. "You're not answering." He pointed out, looked into TG's eyes again for what he wanted.

It was a soft but firm touch under TG's hand, due to the fact that Mellow loved running as an equine. The boil didn't know boils would also touch another boil like that, except Torsten, as his existence felt as natural as the nature. He remained silent, pondered if it was similar to the teasing those females pinched his cheeks, stuffed him onto their boobs or smooched him here and there. Notwithstanding, they just met for less than an hour so he cast that aside. Mellow thought, had his brows knitted together.

He stared at the imp's hand still on his lap, "Do you treat everyone you first meet like this?" Mellow stressed. Then, his eyes shifted to TG. "....Are you suggesting you would be a better nap partner for me?" He didn't believe there would be anyone surpass the dragon and it was difficult to win over him.

MoonKitsune

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:17 am
Meegane

He took a moment to just let his hand run up and down a small space of Mellow's leg, taking pleasure from just getting this far. He was touching a ghoul's leg and she was letting him. Usually by now he would be slapped or thrown through a window.

"Mellow. That's a cute name. And I think you don't get it." He glanced up at her. "You have a doll face and are gorgeous, Gorgeous."

At her insistence, he rolled his large yellow eyes and looked up at her. "I'm no incubus but that doesn't mean I can't get you hot like one. I'm a fire imp. I'm TG, but you can call me whatever you like." He said sweetly to her.

"And of course I'd make for better rest. I have a certain magic in the bedroom. After we're through, I bet you'd sleep like a stone. I doubt your boil could even compare. So how about it? Wanna test my skills?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:32 am
Torsten loved to nuzzle against him or lean on his shoulder or holding his hand but never brushing his lap like that, Mellow doubted if he should tell the demon to stop because it tensed him up. A soft sigh came out as his eyes followed the direction TG's hand went back and forth, fretted. Without much knowledge, he wasn't sure if it was a way his clan showed kindness.

It was awkward to hear someone say his name's cute, "Th-Thanks....." His eyes cast downward, curvy eyelashes partially covered the lemon yellow. "My mom loves to say that, but it's more like a teasing." His voice slightly vexed and dry, "I don't like that."

"Fire Imp," He repeated after TG. "Then we can't go swimming together." He mused unintentionally. As a Ceffyl Dwr, he enjoyed staying in water bodies. "I'll call you TG," the equine gave him a small friendly smile.

It dropped into a puzzled look however when TG said something incomprehensible. "Imp knows magic like witches and wizards?" asked Mellow. "I doubt anyone can be better than him honestly. You mean you want to nap with me?" There were more questions followed as the boil really had no idea. "As I've a partner already, I'd be respectful and ask for his opinion first."

xMoonKitsune

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:48 am
]"Eh...well, if you want to get wet with me, there are other ways." He said, hoping she caught his way of thinking. However, she was right. He could only be in hot water or lava. Cool water would make him far too cold and he would spend the time shivering and uncomfortable. Cool water rarely found it's way where he lived unless someone wanted a bottled water. "There are other ways we can have fun."

"I wasn't teasing you. I do think it's cute." He said, thinking that for being such a Mellow ghoul, the name just suited the situation. He wished more ghouls were as mellow as she was.

"Yeah, that too with magic but I mean special bedroom skills. Ya know?" He said, and removed his hand to elbow her lightly. "Yeah, I mean sleeping together. Why do you have to get permission from him? He doesn't own you and he's not here. I won't tell. It's just some fun between us. Come on."

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff