Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Love of a Wolf Anthro (Reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:23 pm
User Image
Heather, a 24 year old wolf anthro, was in her boyfriend's apartment sitting with him. She was pregnant and was getting close. She was having a little girl. They decided to name her Rose , or Rosie for a nickname. She loved her new family already, even if she and her boyfriend were not married. They planned on it once the baby was born and was no longer nursing. Heather couldn't wait for Rosie to be born. She was really happy.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:06 pm
User Image

Zero, a 23 year old Vampire, was sitting with heather his girlfriend and he said "Wonder who rose will take after and what she will inherit just hope she inherits some stuff from me but not my thirst for blood though i don't want my daughter to go through that when i was a baby." he looked away at a picture of him and his parents that was on the shelves of pictures. he cursed under his breath.
Angelic Lupine

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:23 pm
User Image
"I'm sure she will have some of your qualities."
She said smiling before she saw him looking away and said "They'd be proud of you love. I know I would be if I were them." She then kissed his cheek as she hugged his arm with a wagging tail. She was only a couple months older than Zero but she was happy being with him.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:00 pm
User Image

Zero smiled and kissed her and said "You hungry for anything cause i am." his fangs showed a bit
Angelic Lupine

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:31 pm
User Image
Heather giggled and said "Sure. I could go for something." She said then saw his fangs. She smiled and said "Do you want a blood pack, or the real thing? As long as you don't take too much you can have some of mine to hold you over until dinner is ready." She then smiled as she looked up at him. She knew she could trust him with her blood. Though with her being Eight months pregnant, he would have to be careful with how much he took. They had blood packs in a special blood fridge for him but she sometimes would give him some of hers to hold him over if he really needed it. She loved Zero and would do anything for him and Rosie. She then got up carefully as she held her stomach to go get dinner ready.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:35 am
User Image

Zero shook his head no cause he didn't want to hurt the baby. so he went to the blood fridge and took out a blod pack took out his blood cup and poured the blood into the cup and started to drink.
Angelic Lupine

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:57 am
User Image
Heather smiled as he went for the bloodpack so he wouldn't hurt their baby. She then went to cook something for their dinner. "What are you in the mood for love?" She asked smiling as she got out the pots and dishes.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:28 pm
User Image

Zero drank the last bit and said "Make your specialty i can eat anything." Zero wasn't you normal vampire he can eat normal food and walk out in the sun and enjoy life he did not have vampire weaknesses except for a strong thirst for blood he had all their strengths
Angelic Lupine

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:09 pm
User Image
Heather smiled and said "Sounds perfect as always, love." She then kissed his cheek before she went to make some steaks with rebaked potatoes and cranberry salad for herself. She washed her hands before she started handling the food and after she handled the potatoes and raw meat. Once dinner was ready, she plated the food and carried it over to Zero and the table. "I made it just the way you like it, love." She said putting some water on the table for them.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:03 pm
User Image

Zero bowed his head said grace and started eating
Angelic Lupine

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:37 pm
User Image
Once she finished dinner, Heather went over to Zero and hugged him before she kissed his cheek. "You've made me so happy over these past couple of years. You've been there for me ever since we met. Plus you've been so patient with my mood swings and cravings with our little one on the way. I love you Zero and I always will." She said smiling in a happy way as her tail wagged sweetly.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:15 pm
User Image

Zero smiled and said "i love you too and i will get some stuff for you to eat." he got his jacket and headed for the door
Angelic Lupine

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:31 pm
User Image
Heather smiled and got in front of him. "Only if I can come with you love." She said as she looked at him making her cute face trying to get him to let her go with him.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:40 pm
User Image

Zero looked at her and said "Tonight is the blood moon vampires thirst for blood becomes higher than normal. i have to go to a place to appease my appetite so stay here and wear this pendant." he hands her a black cross necklace and he said "This will protect you from intruders of any kind and it will protect you of any attack trust me i created it." he kissed her then kissed her stomach and headed for the door then he stopped and said "Sorry i lied i didn't want to worry you i will be back when the blood moon ends." he walked out the door
Angelic Lupine

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:13 pm
User Image
"Alright love. That's all you had to say. I'll see you when you get back." She said before she kissed him before he left. During the night, she started having early contractions. She groaned as she woke up and called 911. It was almost daylight, so she hoped that Zero would be done soon. As she was rushed to the hospital, and the nurses were trying to get a hold of Zero to let him know that Heather was in the hospital. Heather being eight and a half months pregnant could go into labor at any time. She wasn't ready yet but was going to have to stay here since she was getting close and was starting to look like she was almost ready.

Zero Hirashima

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces