Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Server Continent (Entertainment Forum)
Do you know the story of Ryo?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DistantOne

Dapper Humorist

11,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:27 pm
Ryo's backstory
Ryo has one of the most complex backgrounds I've ever seen in digimon and the only reason we didnt get it in the west was because a handheld counsel called the wonder swan color was never released outside of Japan.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:31 pm
DistantOne

Ryo has one of the most complex backgrounds I've ever seen in digimon and the only reason we didnt get it in the west was because a handheld counsel called the wonder swan color was never released outside of Japan.

It's a little hard to keep up with. It contradicts itself and other media at various points...
I've played Anode & Cathode Tamer since they're in English, but he wasn't extremely remarkable in those games.  

Cactus Princess

Fiendish Tamer

DistantOne

Dapper Humorist

11,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:47 pm
Succubunny

It's a little hard to keep up with. It contradicts itself and other media at various points...
I've played Anode & Cathode Tamer since they're in English, but he wasn't extremely remarkable in those games.
I only found out about it after I watched a video someone posted on here and had to look up the games after that. Haven't played them at all I think its really cool that those games are predecessors to the playstation games  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:49 pm
You should def try anode or cath
it's a little odd in that there's no evolution, but it's still fun  

Cactus Princess

Fiendish Tamer

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:16 pm
One time I decided to expand his back story making home the most important human ever for the digiworld. My fan theory put him in every season of the the show and made him Marcus's father, Gennai and Bagramon from fusion. (And maybe the old ma with clockmon)

Basically due to his ability to travel between dinsions i felt he probably also could have traveled through time using the fact that different Digiworld use different time speeds. It's a long story but I can see if I can pull it out of my brain again if you want.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:42 pm
lief_7
One time I decided to expand his back story making home the most important human ever for the digiworld. My fan theory put him in every season of the the show and made him Marcus's father, Gennai and Bagramon from fusion. (And maybe the old ma with clockmon)

Basically due to his ability to travel between dinsions i felt he probably also could have traveled through time using the fact that different Digiworld use different time speeds. It's a long story but I can see if I can pull it out of my brain again if you want.

didja manage to squeeze him in Frontier? There weren't too many humans  

Cactus Princess

Fiendish Tamer

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:12 am
Succubunny
lief_7

didja manage to squeeze him in Frontier? There weren't too many humans

I think so, I'm trying to remember but it seems like maybe he was a digimon again in that one. Part of the theory would allow him to become one. Also in my theory season 4 is the first season  
Server Continent (Entertainment Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games