Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Sky Demon King's Gate Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:08 pm
User Image

The sector of one of the nine gates of Hell belonging to the Great Demon King Chestra and his demon general, Sedynn. It is currently being run by Sedynn in Chestra's absence.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:36 pm
Dantes_river

Better back the ******** up
Better shut the ******** up
I'll do what I want and I'll never give up

I won't be broken
I won't be tortured
I won't be beaten down
I have the answer
I take the pressure
I turn it all around

xxxxxAn unnatural gust of wind and sand burst through the doors of the sky king's home, settling itself in the middle of the room as three demons and a baby reformed in the middle of the swirling vortex. As the tallest one dropped his hand from the teen's shoulder, he glanced around and grinned brightly. He was finally home after what felt like forever, even if he wasn't in the right gate. All four wings shuffling behind him, he breathed slowly and glanced down at the infant in his arms. "Hey, you still sleeping, Veda? We're home." he chuckled, orange-and-yellow eyes flickering like an excited fire as he looked around for Sedynn or someone familiar.

xxxxx"Careful, you'll burn a hole in the floor if you get too excited." Perem warned, chuckling at seeing Adramalech acting like such a giant kid. "It's still strange that you haven't aged... Why is that?" "The circles keep me from aging, but if i wanted to, i could adjust my looks to match my actual age. Where is that grumpy fireball, anyways? You're sure he knew we were coming?" "sort of. I did send him a message, but he might not have noticed it, he is busy running the gate in Chestra's absence." the dream demon murmured, looking to Ross once more and smiling. "welcome home, Ross." he chuckled, stuffing his hands in his pockets as he kept an eye on the demon prince. This might all be a lot for the kid to take in, first trip to the gate you were expected to one day rule, and all.

Lift me up above this

The flames and the ashes
Lift me up and help me to fly away
Lift me up above this

The broken the empty
Lift me up

I'm gonna change history
Enlighten the world
Teach them how to see through my eyes

I'm gonna lash back check that
Fatal as a heart attack
Stomp out all the ugliest lies

You can't convince me to change
We ain't on the same page
I've had my fill now there's nothing but rage

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:44 am
Pure T0rture

Let's get it on!
xxxxxIt's time to get in the game,
You gotta fight 'til it hurts and then you do it again

xxxxxLet's tear it up!
I'm staying straight to the core,
xxxxxain't no room for second place,
go big or go home!

xxxxxRise!
It's dog eat dog.
xxxxxRise!
Man versus beast.
xxxxxRise!
The strong will survive.
xxxxxRise!
I've got no time for the weak.

Slowly opening his eyes, the infant gave a yawn while stretching his arms. I'm up and Chestra's in the gate. He's asleep though. My stigma activated itself when I fell asleep, Veda responded honestly before his gaze focused on something overhead. He wouldn't. He wasn't that juvenile. Then again, it had been a long time since they'd seen each other. Uh... Adra, Jedah. As soon as the words came out, a large number of bats dropped down from the ceiling and solidified into the possibly eight foot tall bat demon. Straightening his tie with one hand and removing his hat with the other, he was obviously trying to maintain his cool. Unfortunately, he couldn't and quickly shifted into a tank top and shorts before motioning for Veda to be passed to him.

"A little nervous about being here when I'm still pretty much entirely docile, anxious about meeting people, and worried about the mass of black flames on that throne-ish thing," Ross responded before jumping at the mass of bats that soon turned into a really tall man. Holy crud muffins. He hadn't expected someone to pounce on them upon arrival. Apparently he wasn't in a hostile mood though. The mass of black flames that hasn't budged, however, was a different story. Noticing how they dropped down a bit when Seda's image flickered beside him, he gave a hesitant wave only to quickly duck behind Perem and Adramalech when they exploded into a much larger flame. "H-he's pissed. Like really pissed."

"I thought you were joking, Perry. And of course you have him carrying Veda," the black mass stated coolly before it seemed to open up and expose the dark haired fire demon hidden within. Remaining where he was, leaning to the side with his thumb bracing his chin and his middle and index fingers against his temples and one of his legs draped over the armrest, the man's eyes seemed to be focused intently on the group. "Jedah, you're creeping even me out with how giddy you are about him returning to us. I know it's been a long time since we've seen him, but chill."

"Like you can talk. Ever since you got that note, you've been lit up like the Fourth of July and not the good kind. It's been all doom and gloom with you since you found out Seda was sick and it only went downhill from there," Jedah retorted before crouching down to poke at the baby bag in Adra's hand. "This for him too?" It was soon followed by an irritable glare directing itself towards Sedynn as a fireball exploded against his back. "You trying to get us killed, Dynn-Dynn? Geez. Adra, this reached a personal level years ago. Talk to him and do it fast. I almost thought he'd bite Chestra's head off when we found that ditz wandering amok... Hm? He's... Sedynn, drop the flames. Chestra has a legit heir. A timid little bunny of an heir, mind you, but an heir nonetheless."

"I noticed. Believe me, I couldn't miss that even if I were blind. It makes my day actually. Unfortunately for all of us, he somehow overrides my joy," Sedynn responded before finally standing up and starting towards the group. Stopping about five feet away from them, he motioned Ross to step back out. When he didn't really move too far, he gave a heavy sigh just for Jedah to push him closer. At being within arm's reach of the fire demon general, Ross had stiffened slightly only to relax a bit when Sedynn simply set his hand gently upon his head. How was he supposed to respond? It wasn't his dad and he definitely hadn't ever met him before now. It was here he started coughing again into his jacket sleeve only to be directed for the chair Sedynn had previously occupied. "Sit. I know you're present too so don't stress yourself out trying to remain standing... Were you able to see him, Adra? The condition he was in? Do you think you or your brothers could help him?" "Dad, we're not even certain if I can make it back to my own body in one piece. This was supposed to be temporary and I wound up staying a lot longer than I intended. The question we need to be asking is if they believe they could prevent others from going through this. As is, I'm most likely a dead man walking." "Don't just give up, Seda. You're all I have left and there's still time thanks to you stalling for time." "You'd still have Vedinya." "She might as well be dead after what she did."

It's do or die!
Time to settle the score,xxxxx
gotta give it all you got and then you give it some more.
There will be blood!xxxxx
You've gotta fight 'til you break,
talk a lot of trash now step up to the plate!
Rise!xxxxx
Refuse to give in.
Rise!xxxxx
Ashes to dust.
Rise!xxxxx
Make 'em remember your name.
Rise!xxxxx
'cause in yourself you can trust.

It's time to rise up, man up, get back up,
never been and won't be broken.
Dust off and then come back for more!

You've gotta reach down, dig deep, and break ground,
show them all you won't be beaten.
Brush it off and then come back for more!

Come back for more!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:41 pm
Dantes_river
hmmm to toss in another thing or to save it for later....

I won't be broken
I won't be tortured
I won't be beaten down
I have the answer
I take the pressure
I turn it all around

xxxxxGlancing to Jedah when he landed in front of them, Adra grinned brightly at the younger demon, wings ruffling behind him in excitement. “I was wondering how long it’d take for you to swoop in,” He hummed, glancing over his shoulder when Ross spoke up. “Hm? Throne? Oh! Sedi, there you are!” he hummed, rather oblivious to the anger of the fire demon as he waved at him with his free hand. Glancing back to Jedah when he asked about the bag, he nodded then handed it over to Perem. “Yeah…” he mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck as he looked down at Veda. He felt awkwardly shoved between the two brothers. “I was told to watch after ‘im so, I figured I’d probably need the things in the baby bag his previous caregiver had brought with. Although, the clothes in there might not fit him, since he had a magical growth spurt” he shrugged, setting Veda on the ground so he could walk about near them.

Taking the bag from Adra with little question, Perem watched silently as the demon general quickly put the puzzle pieces together. “He’s not here to claim his rights just yet. Adra promised to take him under his wing and teach him about demonic ways. He’s more timid than when you found me. From what your son has told us, he’s only been able to get so far in teaching him to fight, since they share the same body” the sandman murmured, rolling his shoulders before walking over to poke Sedynn in the cheek. “On a side note, how did you not notice when my body left the medical wing? Were you that spaced out?” He asked, watching him carefully.

Finally looking over to Sedynn, the crow scratched at his neck for a moment before nodding. “I know you’re worried, Sedynn, but don’t put too much pressure on him, either. I got a chance to look at him, and honestly I’m impressed he managed the jump with how weak his body was. Without knowing what he’s sick with, I can’t cure it, but I was able to treat a few of his harder symptoms already by giving him some of my circle; air, for breathing, and a healing circle from the nagas, to help his body continue fighting. It was a quick patch, but now that we’re back, I can get access to my libraries and maybe do more. When I originally left I’d gone in search of unique magic and various spells of considerable strength. I was sending the information back to my brothers. Have you heard from them recently?”

Lift me up above this

The flames and the ashes
Lift me up above this

The broken the empty
Lift me up

I'm gonna change history
Enlighten the world

Fatal as a heart attack

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:15 pm
Pure T0rture
Whatever floats your boat. c:

Let's get it on!

xxxxxLet's tear it up!
go big or go home!
xxxxxRise!
It's dog eat dog.
xxxxxRise!
Man versus beast.
xxxxxRise!
The strong will survive.
xxxxxRise!

It's not a magical growth spurt. I'm of toddling age, just lacking the ability to control my tongue to form words yet, Veda grumbled before his feet started moving him around to explore the gate. Jedah seemed highly amused and extremely cheerful now that his brother was back. Sitting a little ways away from him, he lightly patted his hands and motioned for Veda to come to him. The tiny male obliged by moving towards him and starting to play with his fingers. You're enjoying this too much, Jedah. And we're still putting everything in our mouth. Sorry.

"Suppose it can't be helped. If Belial or the others hear of his return, they'll panic and try to get rid of him. They were always so terrified of him for something he couldn't control. He probably came back the same way we did the first time; the Lino Doue... I can't help it, Veda. You're just so cute and rare, like a unicorn," Jedah responded while obviously shrugging off the fact that Veda now had his fingers in his mouth. Taking the release of his hand as a sign to move again, he picked his brother up, lay down on his back and began playing with him just to make him giggle. "See? Rare. You never laughed like this when we were younger. The only laughter we actually got from you was one of you thinking we were idiots or the super creepy case of the serial killer giggles caused by the Alpha Stigma. And up in the air... And catch you as you come back down. Ascending... And descending. Sedynn was right about kids enjoying this. He was telling me all about what he used to do with his kids after I started bugging him about it once I got out of that human's body." He had a name, Jedah. It was Hagen and he took care of me even though I... Was taking away his real son. "Right. Sorry, sorry. It was a short time, but he meant a lot to you. Brief as it was, you were able to experience what having a father was like. I'm jealous." You're such a dork at times. "It got you to cheer up. That's what I'm here for. And don't worry, bro. I'll be sure to check in on you often."

"Still weirding me out," the fire demon general muttered before bursting back up in black flames when Perem poked his cheek. "I've been kind of busy, Perry. Running a gate and all that lovely stuff. And of course not. Sorry, but he needs work and experience at dealing with the people of the gate... How the hell has he survived this long?" "Me." "Ironic. And that was precisely why I told him not to attempt it, Adra. Magic backlashes under various circumstances. He was in no condition to try even the simplest of spells. Then again, he was in no condition to handle Vedinya either yet he managed it." "He's managed a lot of things, all ending with their own repercussions. With Odessa, or Vedinya as you named her, he spent those several hours trying to keep from hyperventilating if you recall. With the jump, it almost took a full year of dark slumber for him to become conscious and make conversation with me. And with everything he's done to protect me, we're both honestly surprised it's taken this long for the bleeding effect to get to this point. The fact my body hasn't booted him out is a miracle in and of itself. Is there a way I can make him rest? He needs it, but he's not exactly following through." "Okay... Good luck with him, Adra. Good luck finding your brothers too. Who do you think I went looking for when I couldn't find you? They disappeared when you disappeared... Just do what you can for him. If you can't do much, we'll have to have Veda take a look. This is the solver half, right?" "That'd be correct. He'd likely be able to tell us what he has if we can get him to focus on Seda's body. Then again, and I don't exactly want to say it this way, but Seda's currently on the level of a parasitic leech. Given enough time, your son might indirectly kill him if he remains attached. The bleeding effect is already in place and it's getting worse the longer they're together. It'd probably be better to shift him to a new host so Chestra's kid can recover at the very least."

It's do or die!
Rise!xxxxx
Refuse to give in.
Rise!xxxxx
Ashes to dust.
Rise!xxxxx
Rise!xxxxx

It's time to rise up, man up, get back up, never been and won't be broken

You've gotta reach down, dig deep, and break ground, show them all you won't be beaten.

Come back for more!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:35 pm
Dantes_river
Hehe, alright~

User Image

I won't be broken
I won't be tortured
I won't be beaten down
I have the answer
I take the pressure

I turn it all around

xxxxx"That is the cutest giggle i've ever heard." Adra chuckled, shaking his head before glancing back to Sedynn with a stern frown. "If they're gone, who's been running my gate?" he asked, tattoos turning white as his whole body heated up. "Sedynn, am i going to have to break necks to return home?" he frowned, wings ruffling behind him. If his brothers weren't there, who had taken over? He hadn't left anyone else who could take the gate for him. He hadn't thought he'd ever need to, since he was supposed to live to the end of days.

"Right... I keep forgetting you're running the gate, sorry." Perem murmured, fingers twitching as he pulled away from the flames, blinking at how his finger was now crystallized. "I guess that's another scar on the list..." he murmured, sand enveloping the chunk of glass before pulling back to reveal his finger back to normal. Turning to watch Veda and Jedah, he smiled softly. "Don't worry, Jedah, we'll keep anyone from trying anything stupid." he hummed, scratching at the scars on his face as he spoke. Damned things always itched.

Peering out from behind the throne, a young girl watched the adults bicker with curious blue-green eyes, her gaze shifting to the boy in the seat she hid behind. "They talk to much, don't they?" she asked softly, brushing some of her platinum blonde hair out of her face. Everyone seemed so upset, it would be so nice for them to get along. Smiling at the boy again,the child -for she seemed no older than eight- stepped around the throne and put a hand on his arm. "Are you alright? You coughed blood earlier. Does medicine help that?" she mumbled, a worried pout replacing the welcoming smile she'd had moments ago.

Lift me up above this

The flames and the ashes
Lift me up above this

The broken the empty
Lift me up

I'm gonna change history
Enlighten the world

Fatal as a heart attack

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:37 am
Pure T0rture

Let's get it on!

xxxxxLet's tear it up!
go big or go home!
xxxxxRise!
It's dog eat dog.
xxxxxRise!
Man versus beast.
xxxxxRise!
The strong will survive.
xxxxxRise!

"I know, right? It's just the cutest, sweetest, most adorable sound ever to exist," Jedah smiled, the whole charade of being irritable and somewhat along the lines of being snooty having vanished. The bat demon had a bit of a slurred twang in his speech like the other boys from their home gate and could actually be less uptight than he was known for. His exposure of such childishness, not to mention his giddiness about having his brother around again, had Sedynn stuck between being weirded out and snickering whereas Veda had just sighed and resigned himself in allowing his brother to play with him in this rather disobedient body. "Oh! Right. About your gate..."

"Me. I've been playing babysitter to your gate while running this one. By the way, your guys are taking their sweet time rebuilding one of your walls. Yeah. I'll go on and apologize for smashing that and leaving scorch marks on your floors in the shape of my feet... And a couple of guys that are missing," Sedynn responded with a slight nod, his fire extinguishing itself when he noticed he'd hurt Perem. Sighing softly then taking a few calming breaths, the fire demon seemed to be quite serious about what he'd said and calming down. Finding himself in a slightly happier place, he flashed the younger boy an apologetic smile. "Sorry, Perem. I've been a little too wound up as of late. There's the gates, Chestra, Adra's return, a bunch of missing people... But yeah, if you don't mind, Adra, I'd like to hit your brothers at least once. I'd also like you to stand still long enough for me to hit you at least once. You made a promise with us when I gave you that circle and didn't hold your end up until now so I should get to hit you as a warning shot about you not sticking to your word a second time."

Blinking at the girl peeking out from behind the throne, it took a few seconds before Ross quickly slid to the opposite side of the chair from her. Holy s**t! Where'd she come from? "Y-yeah. But I suppose it's necessary and they are friends... According to him they are at least. His dad's kinda scary when mad," he responded softly before nearly jumping out of his own skin when her hand touched his arm. Fortunately enough for him, he merely stiffened briefly before starting to tap his fingers together nervously. "U-um... Yes, I'm alright. No, no medicine has helped him thus far. Rest, stupid. You're gonna make me hyperventilate. Thank you... Sorry. He's worried about me being here when he has no energy. It's him that's sick, but it's hit a point where we're having this bleeding effect where I cough up blood every now and then. I'm actually quite healthy... Er... Well, I could probably stand to gain a few pounds. May I ask who you are? I-I'm Ross, by the way. The sick guy in me is Seda."

It's do or die!

Rise!xxxxx
Refuse to give in.
Rise!xxxxx
Ashes to dust.
Rise!xxxxx
Rise!xxxxx

It's time to rise up, man up, get back up, never been and won't be broken.

You've gotta reach down, dig deep, and break ground, show them all you won't be beaten.

Come back for more!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:56 pm
Dantes_river

User Image

I won't be broken
I won't be tortured
I won't be beaten down
I have the answer
I take the pressure

I turn it all around

xxxxxRelaxing, Adra pulled Sedynn into a hug and nodded. "Thank you. I'll resume my duties right away," he breathed, letting the man go before shaking his head at the last thing he said. "I didn't break the promise on purpose. I was captured by a witch. I'd let my guard down and she used that to separate my soul from my body," he frowned, crossing his arms. "But, if it'll make you feel better; go ahead and give me your best shot. Maybe i'll actually feel something this time." he chuckled, scratching at his new wings for a moment.

"You're fine, Sedynn. I'm the one who was messing with fire when i shouldn't have been." the dream demon shrugged, walking back over to Jedah and Veda. "It's gonna be nice to have things a little more normal around here. It's a shame we still can't find the twins, though. They've been missing for a while now." he murmured, flopping to sit crisscross besides the two, elbow resting on a knee so he could rest his cheek on his fist.

The child gave a pout when he said that medicine didn't help, pulling her hand back as he explained that he was really healthy, she nodded and bit her lip in thought. The air around them seemed to grow lighter and easier to breathe as she twisted a part of her shirt in her hands, glancing over at the adults one more time. "I'm Elaine, it's a pleasure to meet you both, Ross and Seda." she hummed, padding around the throne entirely to give him a small curtsy. Mama would want her to behave, even if she wasn't there. She still didn't get why everyone looked so funny, though. They all sounded familiar, like her uncles. But they couldn't be them, her uncles were all much older.

Lift me up above this

The flames and the ashes
Lift me up above this

The broken the empty
Lift me up

I'm gonna change history
Enlighten the world

Fatal as a heart attack

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:18 am
Pure T0rture

Let's get it on!

xxxxxLet's tear it up!
go big or go home!
xxxxxRise!
It's dog eat dog.
xxxxxRise!
Man versus beast.
xxxxxRise!
The strong will survive.
xxxxxRise!

Feeling his face heat up at the suddenness of being embraced by the crow, Sedynn couldn't exactly bring himself to hit him. Adramalech wouldn't intentionally break his promise to the duo. Then again... Balling up his fist, the fire demon finally hit the other on the arm with his eyes narrowed. "That doesn't excuse you from not helping us find Chestra after the box was sealed shut again, dipshit! It's not even that good of an excuse. Common sense would tell you not to trust those from that realm who dabble in the dark arts. They're all psychotic behind the smiles and naïveté," he retorted sharply before crossing his arms back over his chest, eyes narrowed. Giving another sigh, he directed his finger at Perem. "That's not entirely true. I've had some people tell me Lymbo's finally figured out he's had a crush on Desire and confessed these feelings to her. Nitanï was one of these said people seeing as he'd been coming and going. Shortly afterwards, our little fish vanished as well. I'm telling you guys, people are just disappearing and it's creeping me out. Adra's brothers and Serenity are the ones I haven't so much as heard a rumor about. If I had heard anything of Eury and Jez, I'd've likely made Jedah hunt them down and drag their asses back here."

"Right... You guys have missed quite a bit since your departures. By the way, I'm disappointed in at least two of you. There's a girl bothering Chestra's son," Jedah responded a little less than enthusiastic before using one hand to point at the throne. This got a furrowed brow from Sedynn before his gaze shifted towards Ross seated on the throne like a scared puppy. At seeing the girl, he exploded into flames again. "And here he goes again... Adra, you need to make your brothers give him a vacation before he just burns Hell itself to the ground. Sedynn has become tiresome with his temper like this. Heck, give him a couple hours with Seda. Maybe he'll be less bitchy." "Don't press your luck with me, Batman. I let you stay to see Veda and spend some time with him. Now that you have, get your a** back to your own gate and your succubi twins." "The girl, Sedynn."

Snapping back to attention, the fire demon began his March straight towards the duo. "You don't-," Ross started only to pause when he noticed the fire demon general was practically stomping their way. Or he was until several explosions went off around him. Oh no. Wouldn't that just piss him off even more? "U-um... I didn't do that. Seda, why'd you make the air around your dad explode? 'Cause he's back on the side of irrationality. Besides these introductions and this highly filtered air vaguely helping my breathing through aforementioned bleeding effect in reverse, what do you want, Elaine? Surely you don't live in this particular gate. Sorry. His word choice is very hostile, but he has the best intentions. He really just wants to know if there's something we can do for you. Sure. We'll go with that... Put out the flames before I set off another chain of explosions around you." "And who are you? Why are you bothering them? What are you even doing here? I didn't invite you here. And what, pray tell, have you heard?"

It's do or die!

Rise!xxxxx
Refuse to give in.
Rise!xxxxx
Ashes to dust.
Rise!xxxxx
Rise!xxxxx

Come back for more!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:37 pm
Dantes_river
Star wars makes great music to write to.

User Image

I won't be broken
I won't be tortured
I won't be beaten down
I have the answer
I take the pressure

I turn it all around

xxxxx"And there hasn't been a sign of anyone taking these people? who else is missing besides my brothers, the fish and Serenity?" Adra asked, tugging a hand through his hair and picking out a few feathers. Clearly something was going on. Were the angels finally making an attack against them? looking over to Perem for a minute, he waved his fingers at the youngest of the adults, smiling when the cape he wore faded out of existence in tiny particles.

"You guys are seriously oblivious. While my body was unmoving and in a coma, i sent my spirit out to keep tabs on you all. Jezebeth and Eurynome wen searching for their brother in the human realm. I lost track of them in what the humans call the middle east, near a particular group that one of Adra's friends is part of. Serenity was with Desire until just a while ago. I've lost track of her as well since reconnecting to my body, but last i saw they'd been captured by angels, and trapped in a slave ring with no memory of their capture or the fact that half their powers have been sapped away. They probably don't even remember most of us. Desire and Lymbo, however, have gotten engaged, if you can believe that." Perem drawled, scratching at his beard while he spoke. Honestly, he had no idea where the fish had gotten off to, or Serenity at this point. In fact, he wasn't even sure if Lymbo and Desire were still being held prisoner in that slave ring or not. He hadn't heard anything from his sands in a while.

"Gate? What gate is this? it looks so different from the gates i'm used to. could this be a twelfth gate?" she murmured, looking around for a moment before feeling the heat behind her. Spinning on her heel, the curious gaze she'd held moments ago flatlined into a passive one as she gaze at the man who sounded just too familiar. "As I just said, I am Elaine, and you have no right to deny me access to any gate. No king, or general does," she murmured, blue sparks dancing across her skin at the way he was staring at her. "I only helped him breathe better by making the air here lighter. It's too heavy with dark emotions right now. I've heard enough to know you're going to need more help than just a bat, a pessimistic flame, a cocky crow and a speck of dust. The infant alone, while powerful, won't be of much use to you right now, he's not in control of his own body yet." she murmured, looking up at the man as she stepped away from the boy, bare feet taking her down the stairs to stand only a few steps away from the flaming demon. "I do advise you don't send anyone else away. There's strength in numbers after all, and with what you've said, the best way to keep from losing more people is to keep an eye on them."

Lift me up above this

The flames and the ashes
Lift me up above this

The broken the empty
Lift me up

I'm gonna change history
Enlighten the world

Fatal as a heart attack

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:21 am
Pure T0rture
Ew... Star Wars...

Let's get it on!

xxxxxLet's tear it up!
go big or go home!
xxxxxRise!
It's dog eat dog.
xxxxxRise!
Man versus beast.
xxxxxRise!
The strong will survive.
xxxxxRise!

Adramalech's questions got him a well-earned gaze from Jedah seeming to ask him if he really just asked if there's been any sign of them being taken. Did he think they were twiddling their thumbs this whole time? "Then your sands are failing you, Perem. I'd heard of Jez and Eury being near Masyaf, Adra's last known location before he became a human's b***h, but they're not there anymore. That was years, decades, ago. I was waiting to drag Desire and Lymbo back to this gate in particular until someone was gone. Apparently, Mr. Sinister from our childhood was cast out from Heaven for committing several sins," he stated coolly before lifting himself back up into a seated position. Playing with Veda's tiny hand compared to his own, the bat demon sighed softly. "Mostly some nobodies, but... The twins, Chestra's and Pandora's kids mind you, containing the box are among the missing. Lynn and Lyon from your gate, Nadiah from my gate... Several other kids from our home gate too. All vanished into thin air."

Allowing a mass of bats drop down from the ceiling, he raised a finger only to direct it towards the mass of bats returning to him. "And here's Lymbo and Desire. I'm not waiting any longer for Synestra and Gabriel to depart," Jedah muttered before feeling his jaw drop a bit when a familiar circle formed up in front of Ross, his gaze cold and uncaring. shortly after forming, a blast of water hit Sedynn, turning him into a dark shadow beneath a mass of white steam drifting towards the ceiling, and soaking the girl at the same time. That's mine! "The ********>" "Oh. My. God. This just did not happen again." "Sorry to say, but it did, Sedynn... Was that Ross?"

Unlike the timid air he'd been radiating a few moments ago, his entire demeanor seemed frigid. "I told you to cool it, dad," Seda muttered, chin in his hand as he swung a leg over the arm of the chair. "That's not something you should be saying, Elaine. For one, there's only nine gates and each gate has a variety of layers meant for the severity of each persons sins. What's called the Tenth Gate, the Hidden Gate, is simply something like a second purgatory or an alternate dimension; a rift between the human world and Hell. Get your facts straight. And for two, all kings or their generals are allowed to dismiss anyone who's not the big guy. They were given dominion, ownership if you will, over these layers. The big guy couldn't run it all by himself so he chose the best of the best to help him run it. Again, I tell you to get your facts straight. Thirdly, give me even the slightest hint that you're honestly threatening them or my father, and I will end you. I'm a dead man walking and I've nothing to lose. And for my final statement, I'm going to speak slowly so you can understand the words coming out of my mouth. Get. Your. Facts. Straight. Before. Opening. Your. Mouth. Crystal?" "He said that so bluntly. Wait... Aha! Hahahahaha! I only told him about your little water magic thing and he's mastered it! Ha!" "I think he needs a really long nap alongside that vacation. He's lost his mind."

Scratching his cheek slightly, his arm still around Desire's waist as she remained in his lap, Lymbo glanced around at those gathered. "O-kay...? What the hey did you just drag us into, Jed-? Uh... Is that a toddler?" he questioned in a slurred tone only for his brow to furrow at the bat demon still playing with Veda's hands. "It's Veda! And Sedynn's super moody, Chestra's got a legit heir who happens to have Sedynn's son in him, this little twerp's on her soapbox, Adra and Perry are back, and, even better, Veda's back. He even laughs adorably. It just brightens my day!" "So... You dragged us here just to weird us out with what's going on here... Hey, 'Dramallama. What'd you go bringing the jester back for? He's in more danger here than there. How do you intend to hide a toddler with the mass of stigmas in his eyes from everyone else?"

It's do or die!

Rise!xxxxx
Refuse to give in.
Rise!xxxxx
Ashes to dust.
Rise!xxxxx
Rise!xxxxx

Come back for more!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:35 am
Dantes_river
Hey, to each their own xP

I won't be broken
I won't be tortured
I won't be beaten down
I have the answer
I take the pressure

I turn it all around

xxxxxGasping as she was left wet and sparking, the child blinked the water from her face and spun to look back at Ross/Seda. Tilting her head as he spoke, the child blinked at his harsh words and sighed. "I have my facts perfectly clear, thank you. But I think I'm begining to grasp what's going on. What year is it?" she asked, rocking on her feet as she looked from Ross to Sedynn smoking in front of her. Someone here had to at least know what year it was.

Giving a small cheer as Lymbo and Desire appeared, Perem and Adra waved at the sleepy demon only for Adra to laugh at Lymbo's questions. "I didn't bring him back, the Shadows did. It's his time to return is all. I intend to protect him until he's old enough to do so for himself. No hiding involved. The other kings can suck tail feathers for all I care. The only people who matter are you guys." he murmured, looking down at the blonde in his arms only to wince. She looked absolutely awful. "what happened to her?"

Lifting her head as she heard voices around them, Desire gave a sigh and blinked the dreariness from her eyes, waving ever so briefly at the others before closing her eyes again. She was too exhausted to even flinch at how the collar on her neck was sparking against her body. Damned exorcists. They'd finally gotten smart enough to call in someone stronger.

"Hold on. Looks like this stupid thing is sealing her off. No wonder she's so out of it. They've practically covered her in angelic magic. yeugh." Perem mumbled, leaning in so he could cut off the collar around Desire's neck with a knife he pulled from his boot. Glancing to Lymbo, he rose an eyebrow and shook his head. "So, you said f-ck you to the big guy again, didn't you?" he murmured, smiling as demonic power began oozing off of Desire once more. She'd certainly gotten stronger since they were kids. She probably would rival Chestra if he were whole and she weren't still covered in angelic seals. Whoever had done this was cruel. She looked so sick.

Lift me up above this

The flames and the ashes
Lift me up above this

The broken the empty
Lift me up

I'm gonna change history
Enlighten the world

Fatal as a heart attack

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:37 pm
Pure T0rture
Yeah. You can keep it. >.>

Let's get it on!

xxxxxLet's tear it up!
go big or go home!
xxxxxRise!
It's dog eat dog.
xxxxxRise!
Man versus beast.
xxxxxRise!
The strong will survive.
xxxxxRise!

Is she serious? I can't tell if she's serious, Veda retorted, his body actually following his will and looking at the girl. This was soon followed by several nods and Jedah's own words correcting the girl for his brother. "Uh... No, hon, you don't have your facts straight. There are only nine gates made up of various layers, but there is also a rift and a pocket. You also misinterpreted and ultimately avoided answering Sedynn's initial questions. He asked who you were and your intentions. Even if you were the big man, or his replacement or offspring, we could just as easily deny you access as you just made so perfectly clear we couldn't do. We don't follow Hell's rules in giving permission for anyone of a supposed higher rank to run amok freely. We're a b***h like that. Either way, there was no dismissal involved, just a statement of how you weren't invited. As for the year... We don't keep track of a menial thing such as time. We're born, we live, we die, and there's a day and a night. Simple as that. So as to clear up your confusion with the questions asked, Miss Undeniable, what position do you have to tell us that we can't deny you? And what, pray tell, is your reason for being here?" "How about I just kill her so there'll be one less moron in the gene pool?"

"That's not... Ugh. It's a flashback of our teenage years all over again. I meant, genius, why'd you bring him back here to Hell? Smart as you are, you sure are dumb. Then again, you got sucked in by a human playing with the dark arts. The way she was, she's gonna be a succubus. Point is, ya stupid crow, he was safer in the human world than he is here," Lymbo muttered, his hand twitching slightly. He then gave a slight nod before him and Desire lifted up a bit in the air albeit still in a seated position. Giving a tired sigh, his muscles seemed to relax a bit though his fingers now had pink and yellow sparks dancing around them. "Of course I did, Per. He was pissing me off with his dictating of things I could and couldn't do. And something similar to what happened to me in that place. Unlike her, electricity has kept me in better shape though the damn thing shorted out several hours ago. Shockingly, we're both pretty screwed in getting rid of these things ourselves. Place got smarter about how to control us though I've been holding out on easing her pain as much as possible even if I've had electricity pulsing through my neck the whole time. Nitanï would've been a better choice for pain, but I did what I could since it was just us."

Pulling Lymbo's sleeve off to the side, Sedynn flinched slightly at the red markings on his skin. "Are you stupid? You probably could've died from these. These aren't like when we were kids," the fire demon muttered only to scowl when the fair haired demon shrugged then closed his eyes. "Just need a nap and I'll be right as rain... Just please do what you can for her, Sedynn." Such a selfish man even now that they were adults. The only thing that changed about him was how he'd taken on the weight of the world to try helping her even if it hurt him in the process. "Selfish idiot... What good would it do to save her if you died?"

"Dynn-Dynn, I can't go back to sleep. Can I stay up with you?" a different male voice questioned from a room off to the side. When the fair haired figure wearing the tiny crown glanced around at those gathered, Sedynn inhaled sharply before quickly striding over to the king in his much too large yet short t-shirt and boxers. What had once been a hyperactive and childish teen demanding piggyback rides seemed to have become a very calm and docile man that still adored his little crown given to him as a child. "I told you to stay in bed. Stop staring. It's rude." "Adramallama and Perry... It's been a while since I've seen them. Then there's Elaine and Veda too." "Yeah... Wait. You know the girl?" This got a half-shrug making Sedynn grab the thinner demon by the arms and shake him. "How, Chestra? This is the first time she's been here." "I had a dream about this some time ago. And they'll be back soon. They just had some business to take care of elsewhere. She might not want to tempt Seda though. He's far more level-headed and dangerous than you. Somehow I get the feeling he won't be fun if his heart ever gets broken." "So you know who he is then? And the one he's in?" That was followed by a nod before he started rubbing his eye with one hand. "Do I still get a hug from two of my bestest friends? After y'all are done doing what you can for Desire of course. I'd only hurt her if I tried to help after all."

It's do or die!

Rise!xxxxx
Refuse to give in.
Rise!xxxxx
Ashes to dust.
Rise!xxxxx
Rise!xxxxx

Come back for more!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:18 am
Dantes_river
Gladly~
Did you ever give Lymbo a last name? >.>

I won't be broken
I won't be tortured
I won't be beaten down
I have the answer
I take the pressure

I turn it all around

xxxxx"you know I've got feathers in my head; you have to be specific with me!" Adra countered, tapping his skull before looking over to Jedah when he began speaking to the child in such a harsh tone. "Ey, she's just a kid. Not everyone is gonna be a know it all when they're itty bitty. Lord knows we weren't."

"Most of us, that is" Perem murmured, shifting over to Lymbo to remove the collar around his neck. "Good thing electricity just gets grounded out if it touches me. I still think humans are sick bqstards even without the influence of the sins. That should help a little. Your powers aren't gonna be limited any more." he hummed, dropping the fabric strips to the ground and watching them be set ablaze with white fire.

Whimpering as she was moved, Desiré tugged on Lymbo's hand and frowned. "Don't you dare put me before you. Sedynn, he goes first," she mumbled, a spark of the old her getting through as she poked him in the chest, sticking her tongue out at him.

Frowning when she was scolded once more, the tiny blonde girl tugged her bangs out of her face and looked around for a moment before settling on the two newest arrivals with a curious gaze. Her blue-green eyes then shifted over to slowly examine the bat demon holding the child, followed by her staring at the skinny tall guy mr smokey was standing next to. Clearing her throat, she wiped a few tears from her face and nodded. "Sorry, I guess I got a little unruly. Let me start over? My name is Elaine Sanoir, and I'm the daughter of Lymbo and Desiré Sanoir." She murmured softly, hands tucking themselves together as she looked to the tall guy in his pijamas. He was the only one being nice to her, after all."Everything I said is true, it just hasn't happened yet. please stop calling me stupid."

Lift me up above this

The flames and the ashes
Lift me up above this

The broken the empty
Lift me up

I'm gonna change history
Enlighten the world

Fatal as a heart attack

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:40 am
Pure T0rture
Lymbo Vitraic is his full name, but he's never told anyone due to it being too much of a hassle. He usually states he doesn't have one if asked. His parents hadn't really stood out when they were alive either so no one would ever really get it without him.

Let's get it on!

xxxxxLet's tear it up!
go big or go home!
xxxxxRise!
It's dog eat dog.
xxxxxRise!
Man versus beast.
xxxxxRise!
The strong will survive.
xxxxxRise!

"Didn't realize I had to be the Brick of Enlightenment for you still. You're a grown a** man with so many stupid events under your belt you might as well call yourself obese," Lymbo muttered in a slightly less than amused tone. At hearing Desire trying to put him first, he gave a quick scoff and waved his hand in dismissal. "Lord knows you weren't a genius. Brains, alongside the brawns, was why we were in that rift as kids to begin with... Besides, that was nice for Jedah to anyone who isn't Veda. You should know that much, Adra."

"Uh... She's crying now... Sedynn, you had a daughter, do something," Jedah muttered, a bat nudging the fire demon briefly. The fire demon gave a heavy sigh in response before motioning Chestra to take a seat in a thorny black chair that popped out of the ground. He then shot a pointed look of disapproval at Seda's sudden flipping of a knife in his hand. That boy was considering taking her out early just to avoid listening to her any further. Veda, on the other hand, merely sighed in a mixture of annoyance and exhaustion. Which world was considered the nightmarish one again?

Letting a pale peach flame engulf the couple, Sedynn gave a heavy sigh. "You're both idiots. This is the only kind of healing flame in existence as in it doesn't just cauterize wounds. Fortunately enough, Veda gave me that book when we were kids and it took me forever to figure it out. Didn't help Seda before you ask. Either way, it'll get rid the holy stuff from your systems while rejuvenating your demonic energies. It'll take as much scarring as it can too, but don't expect miracles. Only Veda could erase and create things," Sedynn muttered before finally picking up the little girl and swiping a few stray tears from her cheeks. Setting her against his hip like he used to do with his own kids, the fire demon glanced briefly around the room just to sigh again. This was so tiresome right now. "Sorry for the flames and anger, girly. It's just... Seda's health just isn't that great right now so I want to keep him out of stressful situations. Popping up outta the blue, much less doing so near him, is a definite no-no. He doesn't trust easily and if you threaten him or something he cares for, well, I had to have Nitanï reattach his sister's finger because she said she wanted to gouge out my eyes. We caught him before he got to all of her other fingers, but you get the point. And Jedah's just very brutal when he talks in his formal tone instead of our half-assed slurs so don't take it personal. But yeah, don't follow in Desiré's footsteps. I wanted to slap the moodiness outta her so many times it wasn't funny."

"That's a mix between kind and unkind, Sedynn," Chestra snickered lightly before sitting down on the chair, his legs crossed under him. Lymbo's dismissive gesture and words, not to mention the flames dancing across the skin of the lovebirds, being completely ignored by the gravity manipulating demon brought a faint chuckle and a slightly wider smile from the sky king. He was likely going somewhere between the realm of slumber and the waking world if anything; conscious enough to respond when touched or talked to, but the rest was unwilling to respond to much of anything. Glancing at Ross and Seda, he tipped his head to the side slightly. He was good at keeping up the tough act, falsifying information being sent out through the body's natural signals, but his vision was going out fast. "You should give him control again, little Seda. You're not looking so hot."

"Tch. Ross, if the girl causes any issues, let me know immediately. Besides, your dad's here now so you should say hi to him and his other childhood friends." As soon as the words passed his lips, his fingers still steadying the the knife in his hand on the tip of its blade against the arm of the throne, his demeanor seemed to perk up quite a bit though he returned to a semi-timid nature. "That boy, I swear. He really needs to stop locking me out of my own body. Um... You're... Chestra?" "Yep. And you're Ross. Have you met your siblings yet? I've only met Charles and he's a jerk. I didn't want mean kids, but I suppose I can't be too picky seeing as I wasn't really around for any of you. I didn't even know I had kids until I heard about Pandora sealing the box into the twins she bore. Jedah gathered the details on how many I had and Sedynn's been helping on tracking all of you down. It's another of those things we haven't been able to act on yet." "Yeah. I met Charlie and he's a major d**k for a shinigami. Seda beat him unconscious for trying to kill me before we got dragged away by an alien samurai so a half-drow could take care of the scar currently located here on my jaw and the one here under my shirt. I've only heard about Calintz, Sizer and Hameln though." "Those three seem to be the main ones no one hears about. The nagas Jedah spent about half the day with have said, and I quote, the twins that make up the cursed box are cloaked in wind and shade. As for the third, he lies half-awake in his own hell. I don't think they're in good places so I'm a little worried. Unfortunately, I can't leave here to look for them. My berserker side is having some stability issues and my inability to sleep isn't helping so Sedynn's trying to keep me stress-free... And apparently, he's far too stressed out." "Seda's like my Sedynn then. It's worrisome when he locks me out or hides himself from me." "It's how they are though so you gotta love 'em for caring about you. Doesn't mean you gotta be happy they aren't taking care of themselves." "Exactly."

It's do or die!

Rise!xxxxx
Refuse to give in.
Rise!xxxxx
Ashes to dust.
Rise!xxxxx
Rise!xxxxx

Come back for more!

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces