Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Sky Demon King's Gate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:45 pm
Dantes_river
So, just because he hasn't told people, would they auto assume he took Desire's last name?

also, forgive me if the posts get weird or crappy, i ran out of medication a few days ago and my head is funny. :-/

Better back the ******** up
Better shut the ******** up
I'll do what I want and I'll never give up

I won't be broken
I won't be tortured
I won't be beaten down
I have the answer
I take the pressure

I turn it all around

xxxxx"that's not true at all. He used to play pretty nice with Serenity if I recall correctly." Adra chuckled, watching the peach flame pick up around Lymbo and Desire rather curiously, his eyes gaining a blue-silver quality for a second. He'd have to keep that one on hand for if he ever needed to help Rune. "As for my intelligence, you're right, i wasn't a genius in most aspects. And it cost me. But now i'm back, and i don't intend to lose those things ever again," he shrugged, brushing a few feathers off his shoulders.

"Jedah? You really haven't heard anything from my sister?" Desire mumbled tiredly sliding out of Lymbo's lap so she could make him lay his head in her lap. Brushing her hand through his hair, she smiled down at the ring on her finger and bit her lip. Guess they already knew about the engagement if Perem was here. "How have you been, aside from trying to keep tabs on everyone? The succubus brats haven't been bothering you, have they?"

Sniffling slightly, the little girl nodded and rubbed her face a few times to get at the water in her eyes. "It wasn't on purpose, really. I don't have time powers. I just got momma's air powers and most of daddy's. I didn't mean to stress anyone out, but when I saw him coughing blood I wanted to help; that's why I thinned out the air," she mumbled, tugging her sleeves down to hide her hands before wrapping her arms around her waist. "And don't worry. Daddy makes sure I'm smarter than that. I just get excited sometimes and forget how to behave."

Standing from his place next to Veda and Jedah, Perem shoved his hands in his pockets as he stepped over to Chestra and smiled, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Hey, Ches, how ya been? I haven't seen you since before I went into a coma," he hummed, plopping down indian style beside the man. Honestly, having everyone so close together was almost like they were kids again.

Lift me up above this

The flames and the ashes
Lift me up and help me to fly away
Lift me up above this

The broken the empty
Lift me up

I'm gonna change history
Enlighten the world

Teach them how to see through my eyes

I'm gonna lash back check that
Fatal as a heart attack
Stomp out all the ugliest lies

You can't convince me to change
We ain't on the same page
I've had my fill now there's nothing but rage

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 10:53 pm
Pure T0rture
They'd automatically assume he either took her last name out of not caring or not taking any last name due to not wanting to add to his current name which is, unofficially, Lazy a** Lymbo. It is also automatically assumed that if something isn't short and simple, he's likely stopped listening somewhere in the middle.

It's all good. I'm drifting in and out of ideas so I could have some stupid stuff already floating amok.

Let's get it on!
xxxxxIt's time to get in the game,
You gotta fight 'til it hurts and then you do it again

xxxxxLet's tear it up!
I'm staying straight to the core,
xxxxxain't no room for second place,
go big or go home!
xxxxxRise!
It's dog eat dog.
xxxxxRise!
Man versus beast.
xxxxxRise!
The strong will survive.
xxxxxRise!
I've got no time for the weak.

"He had a childish crush on her back then, laddie. She was also the most mature of the ladies. Serenity was, and probably still is, the only one besides Veda that can expose his nice side. Called them getting together by the way," a familiar accent snorted before a webbed hand reached around the crow's shoulders and pulled him into a hug. Releasing him, the fish demon from the hidden gate seemed to have become depressed rather quickly upon noticing Ross sitting on the throne. Curling his toes in, Nitanï began tapping his fingers together. "So he's back..." This was followed by the fish demon's shoulders slumping when Ross waved at him. So that was the kid he'd attached himself to in the body jump. "Please tell me you're gonna do something about the timid one at the very least, Adra. That boy will be chewed up and spit out if he keeps that completely innocent and hippie-ish air to him down here."

"Not recently, no. I lost contact with her about a year ago. And I didn't have a crush on her. She at least had half a brain compared to most of you giant children," Jedah responded after a few moments of silence though his face fell a bit. That excitement and cheer about Veda being back as an infant had vanished completely though he was still playing with him. This was soon followed by a soft chuckle at being asked how he was doing. "I've been... Taking each day one step at a time. I think we both know the answer to that question; of course they've been bothering me. Even worse, Belial's considering handing his seat down to those sluts. Other than that, same s**t different day. This little bundle of joy, my main reason for existing, has made me so very happy today though. He's so precious and I will forever love my little, baby brother. And it makes me even happier to see him laugh. I will cherish these memories forever. He's never laughed like this, never smiled so genuinely before now, so this is that super rare moment you have to keep alive. Like a unicorn in hell."

Sighing softly and patting her on the back ever so soothingly, the fire demon general gave his own nod. "Right, right. So then, did Naacht bring you here? He kinda defies time without actually disturbing the flow... And thank you for trying to help him breathe easier. It was sweet of you," he smiled gently only to brush her hair behind her ear. Now that she wasn't acting up, she could actually be a little angel. "I am sure he does keep you on a specific path. He's never liked stupid people. It took us forever to get him to tell us why he was so lazy and bored and just completely void of expression all the time; he was bored beyond reason and didn't want to waste his breath trying to explain something others wouldn't understand. Funny thing is that he couldn't understand emotions much less having a heart if it only got broken. It took him this long just to figure out he liked your mother."

Smiling at Perem after he came over, Chestra gave him a wave. "Mm... I can't sleep too well without Sedynn next to me and I worry a lot about him, Seda, Ross, Charles, Calintz, Hameln, Sizer, Lymbo, Nitanï, Desiré, Jedah, Serenity, Adra, Eury, Jez and you. Though this is my first meeting with Ross and Seda, they've been part of the worries since they're family even if Sedynn isn't my blood brother. And I can't do much because I became unstable like when I was a kid once I got out of the box. Even worse, I have gaps in my memory from even recent years. Sedynn just tells me it's due to me sleeping deeply, but I'm not entirely sure he's being honest with me," the demon king responded rather honestly though his voice dropped a few pitches so he wasn't disturbing anyone else. If Lymbo had been spending a lot of time and magic trying to keep Desiré in a better condition, he likely needed his rest as well. It was cute how he hadn't fought her about lying in her lap. If they'd been kids, he would've argued about doing it then keep a gravitational repellent between him and said person until they finally gave in to his will. If they tried to go back to trying to get him to do something, they'd be repelled once again. Unfortunately for the lazy demon, Chestra had broken through the aforementioned repellent on more than one occasion. "So what's been happening with you two?"

It's do or die!
Time to settle the score,xxxxx
gotta give it all you got and then you give it some more.
There will be blood!xxxxx
You've gotta fight 'til you break,
talk a lot of trash now step up to the plate!

Rise!xxxxx
Refuse to give in.
Rise!xxxxx
Ashes to dust.
Rise!xxxxx
Make 'em remember your name.
Rise!xxxxx
'cause in yourself you can trust.

It's time to rise up, man up, get back up, never been and won't be broken.
Dust off and then come back for more!

You've gotta reach down, dig deep, and break ground, show them all you won't be beaten.
Brush it off and then come back for more!

Come back for more!

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 8:34 pm
Dantes_river
I have a plan~

I won't be broken
I won't be tortured
I won't be beaten down
I have the answer
I take the pressure

I turn it all around

xxxxx"Now that you mention it, you're right, Nitanï. He did have a crush on her." Adra chuckled, patting the fish on the back before blinking and looking up to Ross sprawled out on the throne. "Yeah, i'll get him all set up. Besides, i gotta keep an eye on the other one too. Can't be too careful with these circles, after all," he murmured, picking at one before looking up to Sedynn and the little girl. She still bothered him. What would her presence here cause? It certainly wouldn't be good.

"Oh... and here I was hoping you might have something for me to go on," Desire breathed, chewing on her lip as she looked down at Lymbo in her lap. She was glad he was finally resting. Looking up when she heard Nitanï, she smiled at him and waved, laughing at how Adra got drenched by the raincloud she'd made for their watery friend.

"Nacht? No, I don't think so, I don't know anyone named Nacht. Not personally, at least. One minute I was exploring with Uncle Veda and then someone sneezed and it echoed through the whole hallway. The last thing I saw was uncle's face getting all grumpy like it does when someone messes up his formulas," she mumbled, nibbling on her lip as she looked around. She wasn't going to get in trouble for being here, was she?

"Sorry you can't sleep, Ches. I can try and help with that, if you'd want," He offered, watching the others curiously as a smile slipped onto his face. "hm? oh. Well, since I couldn't actually do anything from my body, I've been spending quite a bit of time in the dream and spirit realms. I met several new people, helped them get home where they belong, and have been watching them since. Adra got his a** trapped in a cycle of death and repeat for a while with that crazy lady he had the hots for. I told him not to stick it in crazy, but he didn't listen. He's just lucky he can't.... never mind...." Perem mumbled, looking around for a minute before blinking. "Aren't there usually a lot more demons here? What happened to all the people who usually bug Sedynn?"

Lift me up above this

The flames and the ashes
Lift me up above this

The broken the empty
Lift me up

I'm gonna change history
Enlighten the world

Fatal as a heart attack

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 6:52 pm
Pure T0rture
She has an idea! I'm curious about it now. c:

Let's get it on!

xxxxxLet's tear it up!
go big or go home!
xxxxxRise!
It's dog eat dog.
xxxxxRise!
Man versus beast.
xxxxxRise!
The strong will survive.
xxxxxRise!

At Adramalech stating Nitanï was right, Sedynn and Jedah both gave a heavy, tired sigh. Of course he had to agree with that fish. His ego was gonna puff up like a blowfish, the evil little piranha. "Psh. Of course I'm right. I could spot a crush even with my eyes gouged outta my head back then an' still can. People just get that stupid-in-love air to 'em that's easy to spot. What the lad's doin' now is just weird though. Let 'im go already, ya dink. Let 'is new body explore the dang room," was the fish demon's response, his arms crossing themselves over his chest. At feeling water hitting him, he looked up only to smile at the little rain cloud over his head. Snapping his attention back to the fire demon's words, he nodded in understanding before adding, "Good, good. He seems like a decent enough guy and, if we can cure him, Seda'll definitely keep him on the straight an' narrow. Word on the street has me curious as to how he maintains that hippie child innocence after nearly destroying a minimum of a small city due to a girl breaking his heart."

"Fine. And don't you be getting all depressed about it. Maybe she's getting some air that doesn't smell of you. You two were like Sedynn and Chestra; glued at the hip most of the time," Jedah sighed heavily, his hands hesitantly releasing Veda so he could get back up and wander. Watching him move about, he set his elbow against his knee and his chin on the palm of his hand. He was so cute like this. Smiling at him scurrying around the room, he started up a faint hum. Briefly moving his bats from the floor and one of the walls so a large hole could be seen, the bat gave a soft chuckle amidst his humming. What happened to the nuisances they ask? Chestra. "About that... Remember how hyperactive Chestra used to be and how he just absorbs energy from the surrounding areas? And you remember the little birthmark on the back of his neck just at the base of his skull? We finally figured it all out which is why he's not bouncing off the walls at the moment."

"What's called the Mark of Chestra, my birthmark and the one on Ross's shoulder blade, is actually a variant of the Lino Doue. Unlike Veda's version, it's in a constant state of activity with less cannibalism involved. Pandora used her magical music to give me a switch so I could settle down and be taken more seriously. Dynn-Dynn used his own magic to transfer this switch to anyone else who had the mark by merely tracing the one I have. As for why those dipsticks aren't here, that'd be my doing," Chestra smiled bashfully before reaching over and tugging Perem a little closer so he could gently hug him. The dream demon was very close to the demon king after all whether he wanted to be or not. His general even protected the boy under his orders when they were younger. "Mm... I'm not sure if you'll come out unscathed if you do try to help with my insomnia. People get hurt trying to help me. And it sounds like an interesting time away from here. Sedynn said some kind of voodoo b***h had caught his fancy last he heard of Adra alongside some kid that managed to scare him into combusting."

"That'd definitely be Chestra's doing, or at least mostly his doing. He set off a chain of explosions and threw a chair at some of them this morning, ie the broken wall and floor over there that Jedah's keeping his bats over so Veda won't get hurt. After sending him to the room he came out of currently, I chewed them a new one about how they keep waking him up when he's getting little sleep as is and that they got what they deserved. Then guys from Adra's gate showed up with their bitching, moaning and complaining and I kind of exploded on them. They're likely still licking their wounds after this mornings events so my day was sliding into one I could just have a minute to myself... Then Jedah showed up acting like a little human girl that was just given a baby unicorn; excited to the point he had to explain why he was here five times with a hellhound beside me. Have Lymbo talk quickly with his voice hitting various pitches, high and low, at the same time and everyone will be confused. I promised aforementioned hellhound that I'd kill him slowly if he told anyone Veda was back and removed his tongue so he knew I wasn't lying," Sedynn responded to Perem's questions before glancing briefly at Ross. Argh! It was gonna drive him insane having Seda so close and yet so far. Drawing out a brief symbol in flames in front of him, a slight smirk slid into place as the prince shrunk down to that of a five-year-old. After readjusting the girl on his hip, he hefted up Ross by the back of the shirt and set him on the other. "Don't complain nor laugh. This is the closest I've been to my son in years and I'm not passing up the opportunity to pick him up like I did when he was this small... So if Naacht didn't send you... That b***h that calls itself an embodiment of time better not've done it. I'll make sure even her ashes don't remain if she did." "Dad, your feet are on fire." "Oops. Sorry. Glad you're not complaining about being this close to her though considering you wanted to remove her head a moment ago." "Too tired right now. Besides, it's not worth the effort. Too much work..." "You sound like Lymbo. Can't blame you though. Jedah, you can stop staring at me through this bat like I'm an alien." "Well, you're creeping me out with this whole parental thing. If the tenth gate kids all got together with whatever kids have come about, I am pretty sure they'd be considering that you've gone soft." "I'd have made Lymbo responsible, but-" "I'm feeling under the weather." "No. You're still pretty juvenile at the moment and Sedynn has the most experience at being a parent. Our parental skills are how we grew up; please, thank you and an apology punch to the shoulder." "Well... Their mother did most of all the babying whilst I told them to shake it off. Carrying them around was just out of habit from carrying Chestra around so often. The only real difference between how my kids were raised and how we grew up is that I own a lot more books now which is why Seda is such a smartass and seems to be playing bodyguard quite well for Ross. I was losing at mini War Chess with him since he was two and wasn't able to sneak up on him at all. He's better than me in every single way."

Glancing briefly between Ross/Seda currently laying his head against his shoulder in the shrunken down version of himself, Elaine now sitting calmly on the opposite side, Veda looking up at a large picture on the wall and Chestra practically smothering Perem, the fire demon general gave a soft sigh before moving over to the throne himself and seating himself yet keeping Elaine and Ross/Seda in his lap. "We did figure out the major key behind Chestra's hyperactivity as a kid though alongside his nullification of magic. What is now known as the Mark of the Demon King Chestra is a variant of the Lino Doue Veda possesses. Ironically, Veda had it in the book he gave me when Jedah and I were discussing a need for magic that would continuously fix things. Like most things Veda wrote, it took some time for me to translate what was written. I still don't get his formulas of symbols and numbers equaling grass and birds and whatnot, but he knew Chestra had a form of one of his stigmas yet stayed quiet about it," Sedynn added while lightly brushing his fingers through the dark haired prince's hair and the fair haired girl's hair. So Seda was still just like he had been when he was a child, instinctively curling into his father's shoulder to sleep, even if he was in another's body at the moment. I didn't want everyone to look at him the way everyone looked at me. After the event of his mauling a king, turning on you in the process, the others were already scared of him getting mad at them. Besides Jedah and Nitanï, none of the others that've moved into other gates visit do they? If I'd said it was an incomplete form of the Lino Doue, they'd only fear him more. Man, whether human or not, tends to take things like species or abilities that are incomplete as some kind of bad omen.

It's do or die!

Rise!xxxxx
Refuse to give in.
Rise!xxxxx
Ashes to dust.
Rise!xxxxx
Rise!xxxxx

You've gotta reach down, dig deep, and break ground, show them all you won't be beaten.

Come back for more!

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:52 pm
Dantes_river
hehe yup! it involves secrets and lying children >w>
and also a crazy person because those are always fun~

but what Elaine said is true

I won't be broken
I won't be tortured
I won't be beaten down
I have the answer
I take the pressure

I turn it all around

xxxxxAdra nodded in agreement with Nitanï, watching sedynn with a grin as he cuddled up with the little kids. It was kind of funny watching someone who was usually so hostile be so cuddly and gentle. "I think i can manage teaching him, but I'll need my brothers' help with that, and apparently they're still missing," he sighed, glancing back to Perem for a second before looking to the fish once more. "so, what about you, gills? Do you have a girlfriend now?" he asked, crossing his arms as his age fluctuated once more, shifting from a teen to a thirty-something body, the second pair of wings reforming on his back.

"mmm. I suppose you're right, but I can't help worrying, she's my sister. I know I have many of them, but I only get the one twin, y'know?" she breathed, continuing to comb her fingers through lymbo's hair as her gaze drifted from the bat to the hole in the wall. "Oh. That... doesn't really surprise me, actually. Those two always did have a knack for destruction," she chuckled, glancing over to Chestra as he explained the mark on his neck.

"I'm not afraid of getting hurt for my friends. I think I proved that when I got myself beaten and burned into a coma for the girls. Besides, I heal a lot faster than when we were kids," the sandman murmured, hugging the friendly king back with a smile. It really was like they were all kids again, except for the children some of them had spawned. "As for Adra, yeah, he got himself stuck with some crazy ho, technically she wanted him to give her the one thing he can't give her, and when that wasn't possible, she took his soul prisoner instead. The kid he'd been watching over, an endless mind you, was left lost without him there to light the path and became some famous killer. Adra's pretty broken up that he wasn't there for the kid, but I think he's happy to be able to help your son. He's always had a soft spot for the kids."

"Mmm it might have been her," the little girl mumbled, pulling her hair from her face to look at the younger version of Ross before sighing softly and glancing to where her parents were seated. Shaking her head, she looked back up at Sedynn and chewed on her cheek. "If I was sent back by Iris though, I don't think it was entirely a conscious decision. Probably a reflex of her magic sensing a disturbance in the timeline and sending a person back to fix it," she mumbled, blue-green eyes drifting over to where her uncle Veda was toddling around. If he was so small, this had to be several human years before she was born. Probably.

Lift me up above this

The flames and the ashes
Lift me up above this

The broken the empty
Lift me up

I'm gonna change history
Enlighten the world

Fatal as a heart attack

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:01 pm
Pure T0rture
But of course there's gotta be a crazy villain.

Let's get it on!

xxxxxLet's tear it up!
go big or go home!
xxxxxRise!
It's dog eat dog.
xxxxxRise!
Man versus beast.
xxxxxRise!
The strong will survive.
xxxxxRise!

"They're not missin'. Well, they're not now. I ran into them knuckleheads on my way here. They're likely examinin' the giant hole in your wall and the way your minions are scurryin' about in the attempt of gettin' rid of the scorch marks left by Sedynn when he first took over your gate, not to mention his blow ups due to insubordination. Poor things have been scrubbing for what seems like an eternity 'cause he told them he wants the place spotless. He's such a neat freak," Nitanï snorted lightly before slicking his hair back with the aid of the rain water still falling on him. Scratching at his stomach briefly while watching Veda still staring up at the painting, the fish demon rose a brow. What in the world was he looking at? Hearing the questions aimed at him, he could be seen growing flustered. "M-me? Uh... Still single..." This stirred up a habit he hadn't shown since him and Lymbo were likely in the single digits; fidgeting with his finned out ears. Unlike the bat demon focusing in on his brother even whilst he wasn't there, the piranha wasn't intentionally avoiding romance of his own. It was simply that others hadn't seen him as someone to date much less love. "Oh! I also conned Morrigan and Lilith to get Serenity from where she is currently located. Heheh. They're so vapid. So yeah. People can stop bein' all depressed 'cause contact was lost wit' the lass."

"Of course I'm right. And you know what response I got for that twin excuse? I was too clingy. It was better he wasn't there. Etcetera, etcetera," Jedah grumbled, his arms now crossed over his chest. Like the irritable expression on his face, his chest began the shifting motions as they had when the group was younger. Allowing his bats to cover the hole in the wall alongside the damaged floor, he glanced briefly at Sedynn and Chestra before nodding. "It's never a real surprise when those two damage something. He's more dangerous than an active volcano and his inability to use magic properly much less control his strength and berserker rage makes a nuke sound nice. Argh! That song's in my head now! Mother flipping succubi -!"

"Kids," Sedynn interrupted before lifting a hand as if he'd shrugged. His fingers then returned to the top of Ross/Seda's head followed by a silent, heavy sigh. So close and yet so far. Glancing back at Elaine, his annoyance at something began to show once again. "Accident or not, even if it wasn't her, she's gonna get a boot to her head if she doesn't correct it soon. Or Veda'll do more than wound her with backlash if she interfered with something he was doing again. Depends. Either way, you're not in the right time period and that can have devastating results on its own. Lym might get annoyed if you're like how Desiré was in her earlier years and avoid having kids like the plague. He doesn't like putting effort into things after all and she forced his hand. Hell, the idea he even has a kid in the future blows my mind. Kids are a lot of work and he's the laziest guy I know."

"Mm... Considerin' that option already," Lymbo mumbled so sluggishly his words slurred into a mass of what seemed like a really long word. Though it took Sedynn and Jedah a minute to figure out where each word actually ended, they wound up laughing in amusement. "Point made. This could be devastating for your entire existence. It probably doesn't help that he hates kids though that was likely Chestra's, Jedah's and my fault. He grew up with a hyperactive hugger, a stubborn and snooty bat, and an active volcano. Then again..." "Could've been the baby... Friggin' brat... Jus' wouldn't break like he was supposed to..." "Right. Heard he got away 'cause you said screw this." "Mm... Game became a chore... Too much effort..." "I'm surprised breathing isn't too much effort for you." "Mm... 'Tis..."

"Doesn't matter if you're not afraid. I've done enough damage in my lifetime up till now and I didn't take hurting Sedynn too well. If I hurt you too, it could have even worse effects on my psyche. It's possible that I'd go into a blind berserker rage just to shut down the guilt of hurting our little Perry," Chestra hummed oh so cheerfully before slapping a hand over his ear with an unintelligible mutter. He then ruffled Perem's hair like Sedynn used to do him on occasion. Glancing at Adramalech, the demon king flashed an amused grin at him. "A second Veda? Kidding, kidding... An endless? I've never heard of that before now. Aw. The poor baby. Adra must've meant the world to him. And it makes me so happy I can have help with Ross. I'm not sure he'd understand our methods of doing things much less enjoy having his ribs, or other bones, crushed by his dad. Just don't be cruel in explaining why believing violence is a last resort won't always work. He's much like I was when I was just a boy. Seda's closer to being like Jedah and Veda though; smart as a whip, mean as a snake."

It's do or die!

Rise!xxxxx
Refuse to give in.
Rise!xxxxx
Ashes to dust.
Rise!xxxxx
Rise!xxxxx

Come back for more!

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:06 pm
Dantes_river
tis only natural 3nodding

I won't be broken
I won't be tortured
I won't be beaten down
I have the answer
I take the pressure

I turn it all around

xxxxx"You're sure it was my brothers? Maybe I ought to head over and see for myself. At least then I can see what damage Sedynn did to my home," the bird breathed, frowning at how long his hair had gotten with the shift in ages. Tugging it to the side, he managed to pull it into a quick braid, watching with a growing grin as the fish blushed. "Don't worry, fishie! you'll find yourself someone sooner or later!" he snorted, patting his friend on the back he hummed, wings ruffling at the mention of the succubus women who'd been so bothersome when they were kids.

"You did kind of chase everyone away from him, Jedah. But I never once thought it was better without him. He makes life interesting." Desire hummed, glancing over to Nitanï when he mentioned her sister. "Thanks, 'Tanï," she hummed, raising an eyebrow at Jedah before chuckling. "They still harassing you?" she asked softly, still brushing her fingers through Lymbo's hair.

"Mmmm....Don't be so sure," Elaine mumbled, rubbing at her cheek before looking around once more. "But regardless, I don't want to be here anyways. I was looking forward to helping Uncle Veda," she sighed, tugging her sleeves down on her arms again as she

"I have other ways to help you sleep aside from my sands, Chestra. If you ever want me to mix you a sleeping draft, let me know." Perem sighed before nodding lightly at the comments while scratching his beard. "We'll do our best to help them both. Living in the fire kingdom will probably teach him how to handle things. They're not exactly known for their nice attitudes. And Seda will enjoy the library, i'm sure. Adra's been filling it with books since he first left. Even got the kid he was possessing to send a few our way. The boys will be cared for, and not have the stress of being heirs on their heads," he drawled, smiling as the crow teased Nitanï.

Lift me up above this

The flames and the ashes
Lift me up above this

The broken the empty
Lift me up

I'm gonna change history
Enlighten the world

Fatal as a heart attack

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:43 pm
Pure T0rture
Bump!

Let's get it on!

xxxxxLet's tear it up!
go big or go home!
xxxxxRise!
It's dog eat dog.
xxxxxRise!
Man versus beast.
xxxxxRise!
The strong will survive.
xxxxxRise!

Narrowing his eyes slightly at the crow from the corner of his eyes, the piranha crossed his arms over his chest. "I don't think it was them. I know it was. We had a whole conversation about what Sedynn did to your home before I headed this way. They said they were gonna see just how bad it was," Nitanï retorted before getting thrown off balance a bit by Adra patting him on the back due to not being prepared for it. Hunkering down a bit, he puffed up his cheeks at how funny the other thought it was that he didn't like discussing those sorts of things, especially his own side to it. "It's not funny. It's humiliating. Lyon is an exact replica of his twin sister, both of which are extremely feminine, and yet I'm the one everyone thinks is still a child... And don't get me started on those two succubi bitches! They found out about my fins and now they deliberately sneak up on me-eep!"

Having stood up, Jedah padded up behind the fish and quickly lifted his hands up over his shoulders. Waving his fingers briefly so Adra focused on them, he shifted them over to Nitanï's finned out ears and simply grabbed them making the other squirm. "His ears are extremely sensitive so even the slightest of touches makes him squirm. It's weird how he can fidget with them and be perfectly fine yet gets really weird if others touch them. The way the girls go about it, however, he starts falling under their seductive spell and it's a pain in the a** to get him back to normal. Such a good fishy," he explained before starting up a gentle rubbing of his fingers against the others ears. Snickering at how Nitanï seemed to start sinking to the floor though his webbed hands were trying rather pathetically to get rid of the hands teasing him, the bat demon shook his head. He was just getting weaker the longer he played with his ears. Ignoring the very faint pleas for him to stop and how his breathing had changed, the bat demon waited for him to hit the floor on his knees before pulling his hands away. "It's kind of pathetic really. But yeah. Morrigan and Lilith found out about it and have literally passed along word that he's officially their plaything. Other succubi have attempted to make contact with the fishy's ears, but they wound up dead via the queen bitches. Other girls are simply scared to approach him now and if he tries making a move, the tweebs strike. Then there's the guys who've taken interest in him..." "Don't... Sw... Ubbles..." "Incoherent responses follow as you can see. The girls strike harder with them though they've cheered on a couple of incubi, the poor fishy disappearing in the nearest body of water he can find much to their dismay. People still kind of see him as a kid too thus the fishy commentary. Everyone has picked up the baby talk the girls directed towards him which originally got him the nickname fishy. It's usually things like who's a good fishy and whatnot. He's kind of the butt of all jokes now thanks to what had been just my tormentors. Now they torment both of us... And trust me, Dee, I know that. It wasn't like I was trying to be mean to him or others by chasing anyone off. I just didn't trust people approaching him only after they learned what he could do. Put in the wrong hands, they'd only abuse his gifts. I still don't trust people's intentions and even less so now that he's back. If I had my way, Adra wouldn't be caring for him, but... As much as I hate to say it, he's safer with Adra at the moment." "No fin-slem-land..."

Sighing heavily, Sedynn gently pat the girl on top of the head. "And I'm just going to repeat that to you; don't be so sure. The future changes after all. You're simply from one timeline. In another, you could simply not exist because Lymbo opts for not having kids and rejects any kind of advances from Desiré. If she tried anything when he said no, that'd constitute as rape and he'd likely be pissed at her for a long while. Guy can hold a grudge," he responded lightly though his expression was apologetic. It wasn't like he wanted to be negative about things, but she needed to know the what ifs. At hearing her saying she wanted to help Veda, he gave a snort. "You followed him without being invited, didn't you? I don't believe he'd ask for help unless it was a life or death situation and even then, I doubt he'd intentionally put someone in harms way."

It's fuzzy so I can't tell. Damnit... I need my other half. Ugh. I finally experience the world through y'all's eyes and it's at the most inopportune time, Veda grumbled before wandering over to Perem and sitting down by his feet, his finger tracing out invisible doodles like he used to do when he was younger. Glancing up at Perem, he lifted his hands up and wriggled his little fingers at him. "Up, Perry." Those two simple words got Jedah to spin around with an overly peppy smile. "First words from his mouth! Oh my God. I was not expecting it to sound so adorable, but it was. Say it again. I'm telling you, this little event has seriously made those terrible years apart so worth it. They are nothing compared to the cuteness of my baby brother." Jedah, you're seriously weirding me out. "Believe me, Veda, I'm weirding myself out, but I just can't help it. You're just so cute! I'm not a big fan of kids, but this is entirely different. This is the happiest I've been in forever."

Briefly twitching his finger, Lymbo rubbed his cheek against Desiré's thigh before mumbling something unintelligible. "What?" They all questioned at once just to get a heavy sigh from the gravitational demon. "Shaddup... Too noisy... Stupid brats," he repeated somewhat louder, irritation laced heavily into every word. Partly opening an eye to look at Elaine, he made a low groan before shutting it again and curling in a little closer to his lover. "She reminds me of you when we were younger and you were moody as hell back then."

"Heh. Lymbo doesn't seem to like having a daughter in his future. Guess we can't blame him though. All the daughters from the kids from our gate we've actually heard of, minus mine, have all turned into moody, narcissistic psycho bitches. No offense Sedynn," Chestra snickered lightly only to start laughing at the dismissive wave he was given in response. "I've already told y'all that she's dead to me. I can be forgiving, and I also helped in creating her, but she burnt a bridge and the boat she had to get back across in one fell swoop. Vedinya is dead to me. The only kid I have is the one inhabiting Chestra's kid's body... And I think he's got possession of his body back. Pity. Alright, kiddo. You can hop down if you want. I just wanted to be close to my kid for a bit."

Hopping down from Sedynn's lap and returning to his original form, Ross shook his head slightly while fidgeting with his fingers a bit. "N-no. I figured as much so I wasn't going to argue with Seda on sleeping on your lap. He's missed you after all and you two are really close. It's just that... Well, he's so deep asleep right now that his current hold on my body slipped. This is the most peaceful I've seen him sleep in a long time. It's like when I first noticed his presence when we were younger; so deep asleep you'd think he was dead. I'm just glad he's resting now. He wouldn't listen to me no matter how much I argued with him about it, but I suppose having you and your friends around have him feeling safer," he hummed before glancing around the room ever so briefly. He felt so far out of the loop it wasn't funny. Within seconds he dropped to the floor with a hand to his forehead and an unintelligible mutter. "I'm good. Just lost my vision briefly and it's safer to sit than to stand. And I can't tell if it's suddenly become really warm or really cold in here."

"Right... The temperature's still the same. You're just picking up on a fever my son currently has. I could sense a hint of it, but I wasn't positive. You just confirmed it. Alright. New priority is as follows; find Seda a new host. The bleeding effect is getting to a far more personal level and could start damaging Ross from the inside. I'll see if I can get Deis back down here to make the transition between bodies, but until then, compatability between host and the person moving into said host is key. You with the valkyrie boy, for example. Simply put, we need someone like this kid who is stable. You're not volunteering, Chestra. Welcome home, Adra. Now you get to see what it's like juggling a million different things as I have."

"So cold. I'm probably your best bet for containing him though. Ross is my kid after all and we're pretty similar. Then again, Jez or Eury might be able to contain him too."

"They're Adra's brothers and they ran off without a word to anyone. Simply put, I'm kind of on Lymbo's side of asking if his family needs a permanent Brick of Enlightenment, as he so kindly put it, around them... Even worse, if I'm going to have them take a look at the condition his body's currently in, Seda would likely get pulled back into his own body due to the weakened state of attachment he's able to maintain seeing as he's been in Ross's body for this long. How he's managed to keep himself there for so long is a miracle in and of itself. It's gotta be stressful continuously pumping out magic to maintain what stability he has... Perry, he could use the sleep if you wouldn't mind. And Adra, you really should explain to your little fire minions that insubordination is highly unacceptable."

"True. Unless they can keep him from slipping into his own body while taking a look at his condition, they aren't the best options. If you think the drought will work... I'm serious about Sedynn needing his own sleep though. He's always so busy with everything else that he doesn't really sleep much himself. I found him asleep in our library on more than one occasion, his cheek in one hand and the other still holding a pen." That discussion between the demon king and his general ended with a rather cheerful grin from Chestra and Sedynn leaning his cheek on the palm of one of his hands, exhaustion finally starting to show on the latter now that he was seated for longer than a few minutes.

It's do or die!

Rise!xxxxx
Refuse to give in.
Rise!xxxxx
Ashes to dust.
Rise!xxxxx
Rise!xxxxx

Come back for more!

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:52 pm
Dantes_river
I've got seether's version of careless whisper stuck in my head.

I won't be broken
I won't be tortured
I won't be beaten down
I have the answer
I take the pressure

I turn it all around

xxxxx"Mmmm.... I'll have to talk to them for sure," he breathed, softening at how Nitani began to sulk. "Hey, I didn't mean it like that. annnd there he goes. So much for a solid conversation with him. Thanks, Jedah...." the crow mumbled, scratching his head before looking up to Ross with a frown. "Hey, kiddo, take it easy. We don't need you getting yourself sick too. Sedynn, would you mind terribly if I took a look through that book Veda gave you when we were children? I might not be as good as he is, but I can maybe find something to hold the bleeding for now. Or rather, that's what i'm hoping to find."

"We'll go 'round in circles if we stay on this topic," Elaine breathed, crossing her arms as she slipped out of Sedynn's arms and moved over to Chestra, smiling at him as she crawled up his side and hugged him tightly. "You never got to hold your kids, did you uncle Chestra?" she mumbled, poking his cheek as she glanced down towards her uncle Veda with a grin. It would be funny, really. but no, not now.

"Are you really surprised? Knowing you, you'd probably leave raising her all to me, and then my moodiness effected her," Desire chuckled as she rubbed his shoulder gently. She could feel herself nodding off on the floor with him, but couldn't bring herself to sleep now that they were back with people who cared about them. "You go on and rest. I'll keep it quiet for you..." she mumbled, pausing briefly to yawn as she smiled at him.

Smiling as he picked Veda up, he couldn't hide his grin at the brothers talking back and forth. It was good to see Jedah smiling again after so long. What was funny was how damn fan-girly he'd become over his brother being so tiny. "You wanted something, Veda? Or was this just for a better vantage point?" he asked softly, opting to focus on that instead before nodding at Chestra. "I'll make a few different batches then, that way you guys don't build up an immunity to the recipe," he murmured softly, not saying anything as he eyed the little girl currently clinging to the king's neck. Something about the way she acted had him curious. But it wasn't possible, was it?

"Ches, you're too unstable to help right now. The amount of energy it takes to hold that connection could easily set you off," A voice mumbled from the edge of the room as red eyes peered around one of the pillars of the room. "You'd be better off passing the kid to Perem or even myself if you wanted to keep things from getting worse, we're more suited to fire and temperature fluctuations than any of the others," Serenity mumbled as she stepped out of the shadows, looking more pale than usual as she padded over on bruised and bare feet. Sitting herself on the floor still pretty far off from the others, she smiled tiredly and waved briefly at Jedah.

Lift me up above this

The flames and the ashes
Lift me up above this

The broken the empty
Lift me up

I'm gonna change history
Enlighten the world

Fatal as a heart attack

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:30 pm
Pure T0rture
I have the "Gay or European" song stuck in mine. xD

Let's get it on!

xxxxxLet's tear it up!
go big or go home!
xxxxxRise!
It's dog eat dog.
xxxxxRise!
Man versus beast.
xxxxxRise!
The strong will survive.
xxxxxRise!

Jedah merely flashed the fiery crow a grin over his shoulder before turning his attention towards Serenity. His expression growing serious, he lifted his hand slightly in a wave just before a bunch of bats detached themselves from his back and shifted into a scythe in his hand. Never hesitating once a dual set of girly squeals started up, he hurled it at the succubi girls by the wall. "Damn nuisances! You did your job now go the ******** away," he barked as his eyes flashed a bright red then solidified into a deep black. The two girls scattered into their respective light green and lavender bats only to reform next to Jedah with their arms around him as he simply started to bristle. "We didn't know you were that close to the fishy. But you of all people should know he's ours to play with. And you should wear tank tops more often." "I'm not! Get off of me! I'd crush y'all in my chest cavity if I weren't scared I'd get whatever diseases y'all carry. Besides, he doesn't belong to anyone. Give him a few to recuperate and he'll be right as rain."

Frowning lightly, Ross simply nodded with a mumbled yes, sir before jumping a bit at the suddenness of people snapping, appearing and disappearing. Instead of focusing too heavily on it, he shut his eyes and took a few calming breaths. He didn't need to be causing any unnecessary stress to that which was already there after all. The bat demon just seemed to be getting more agitated the longer the succubi hovered around him and yet they just found it more and more amusing... Until the lavender haired girl noticed Perem and Veda, her finger tapping on the sea foam green haired girl's shoulder then pointing. "I think they noticed... And they're looking kinda scared," he added a little hesitantly. It was soon followed by a squeak when the green haired woman moved over to his side suddenly. "Mm. He has Chestra's scent. Is he perhaps... Chestra's heir? Such a cutie too~." "No touchy. I'm not getting involved. I've got other things to focus on. I said no touchy. If Seda were up, he'd have broken your arm and hand, but I'd kind of feel bad doing that to a stranger so this is a warning that next time I will break it. Alright?" Releasing Morrigan's stretched out arm from where he'd had it pinned behind her, her fingertips pointing towards the back of her head, Ross tried to play it off yet only managed to start fidgeting with his coat. "I'm kinda proud of myself for that, but also kinda bad. She did invade my personal space though... Ah. This violence thing is so complicated."

Sighing heavily, Sedynn nodded and snapped his fingers to make the book appear on the arm of the throne. "Good luck. I've only translated about half the book in this fricking eternity since we were kids which is why there's like a billion little bits of scrap paper in it. Ignoring idle chatter and Ross nearly breaking her arm, I'd suggest keeping it down before Lymbo gets motivated. Better yet," Sedynn paused just long enough for a dark suit of armor to stalk across the room, grab Morrigan and Lilith by the back of their necks and start back for the main door. "Thank you, Gwyn. Let me know if you accidentally kill them so I know Belial will be paying us an unhappy visit... It's not complex, Ross. You're just too nice." Glancing between the two, the fire demon gave a soft sigh. "That doesn't mean anything, Serenity. It's a matter of compatibility. Ross obviously isn't capable of handling the temperature fluctuations and whatnot and yet he is capable of maintaining the bond with Seda."

Blinking a couple times, the fish demon glanced around before looking up at Adra ever so briefly. He then quickly shifted his gaze down at his webbed hands as if ashamed. "I am so pathetic it's not even funny," he mumbled softly as Sedynn waved at Serenity, some of the peach flames moving over to her. Giving her a faint wave himself, he stood back up and began fidgeting with the bottom of his tank top. "But yeah... That's why I'm still... Why I don't like talking about relationships..."

Chestra smiled at Elaine now clinging to him only to shake his head. "Nope. Like I stated earlier, I was completely unaware that I even had children. It's likely that those sporadic moments of blackouts were the cause of my disappearances before I even knew of them though I can say for sure that I was sealed in the box before I knew Pandora was with child. Besides, I probably would have harmed them on accident and I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I had. It's precisely why I'm not patting you on top of the head or hugging you. This kind of uncontrollable strength makes things difficult for me. Apparently I was better at controlling it than I thought seeing as I've had five kids and I never killed nor hurt any of their mothers," he answered honestly before glancing at Veda shortly after Elaine had. Glancing briefly between the two, he tilted his head slightly. "Something interesting? Are you good friends with our little Veda? I've always worried about him, y'know." Scowling at Serenity's words, the demon king frowned. Geez. He wasn't allowed to do much of anything all over again. "Thanks, Perry."

Lymbo gave a soft snort before giving Desiré a flicker of a smile. "As if. I could barely handle one of you. Still having trouble with that even now. Why would I want two to try controlling," he retorted in that sluggishly slurred mutter of his. Shaking his head slightly, he vaguely motioned from Elaine to Sedynn. "I'm on his side. I don't want daughters. Girls're nothin' but trouble. Bet you anything, we had her and you wouldn't let me end the crazy before she got crazy 'cause she might not be that way... I don't trust the maybe factor on daughters of the kids of our gate. No good girl ever comes from our gate. But whatever... I'm still in debate about having kids..." Taking a deep breath, he simply gave a twitch of the shoulder as if shrugging. "What would you do if I didn't want kids?"

Smiling at being picked up, Veda wrapped his tiny arms across Perem's chest as if hugging him. He then turned slightly to point at the picture on the wall. "See?" he seemed to question before briefly rubbing an eye. It's the picture... I keep getting drawn to it. Is it a scene of something I wasn't here for? Is there something off about it to you? "It's not a real scene portrayal, but I would say it always seemed odd. I find myself looking at it when I'm thinking and I often find Chestra just standing in front of it like he's in some kind of trance... You mean, you don't see anything odd about it, Veda?" No, but I'm incomplete so I could just be missing it... Ah! The original might be picking up on something! Hagen's real son, I mean. I thought I was consuming him to be placed back in this world, but... What if he's still somewhere in this body? "He means the son of the human that was caring for him on Earth, guys. Veda grew very attached to the little human shadow in the time they spent together so he's still upset that he... Died." He was a good man, Jedah. Everyone has flaws and his simply gave him a detour through some bad territory until we came into the picture. He struggled a bit through it, but managed to return to the path he originally walked. I highly doubt that he will join us in Hell. "I know. He was a father to you and I saw all of it, even the internal struggle, when I possessed him ever so briefly just to see if the nagas spoke truth. There was definitely a lot of good in him though he wasn't always the best at showing it. A tough cookie too. And that ginger b***h! I wish I could go to Earth and cut her ******** head off for threatening to kill you if he didn't comply with her demands. All the things he wanted to say, all he wanted to do, and yet she only made his struggle that much worse."

It's do or die!

Rise!xxxxx
Refuse to give in.
Rise!xxxxx
Ashes to dust.
Rise!xxxxx
Rise!xxxxx

Come back for more!

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:41 am
Dantes_river
oh gosh xD
that got the happiest song in homestuck lodged in my brain

I won't be broken
I won't be tortured
I won't be beaten down
I have the answer
I take the pressure

I turn it all around

xxxxxGrumbling lowly at the succubus women when they entered the room, Adra's wings lit on fire as he kept a cold gaze on them. "I swear it's like Mara cloned herself into those two," he grunted, watching as Ross pinned Morrigan's hand behind her back, unable to stop himself from chuckling. "Well done kiddo. Believe me, you don't need to feel bad about that, those two deserve it for never giving anyone space to breathe," he drawled, patting the teen on the shoulder. If they could just get him more accustomed to the violence of hell... Some time in the fire kingdom would definitely do him some good.
xxxxxLooking back to Nitani, he shook his head and held out a hand for the fish before sighing. "I don't have anyone either, so you're not alone there. But if those bitches keep bothering you, let me know and we'll have a roast" he hummed, the fire on his wings fading away.

xxxxxWatching the two who'd brought her here be escorted out, Serenity gave a low hum and waved them out. Turning back to her friends, she gave a tired smile and slowly slumped further onto the floor, staring up at the ceiling. "You've a point there. Adra might actually be your best bet for compatibility outside of Chestra, but if I recall, you don't trust him further than you can spit," she drawled, digging a finger into a cut on her foot in an attempt to pull some glass out. So going against a horde of exorcists hadn't been the smartest idea, but compared to the alternative, it had worked out alright. And she'd gotten the information she needed, too. Setting the chunk of glass to the side, she gave a huff and went on to the next cut, trying to get to the pieces before Sedynn's fire caused them to heal over.

xxxxx"Mmmm probably something like that, though I don't think controlling is the correct word. Guiding, maybe, but controlling implies I always listen," Desire yawned, using her wings to wrap around them. Smiling softly, blonde gave a sigh and cuddling up to him. "And if you said you didn't want kids, I'd be forced to remind you that I already have children that were taken from me. Besides, it's not something we have to think about right at this moment... we're still o'ly 'ngaged...." she mumbled, half asleep as she spoke.

xxxxxChuckling softly, Elaine gave her uncle a squeeze. "I'm not as breakable as everyone else. You can hug me if you want to. It's not bad to let loose a little around me." she mumbled, blinking at his question before nodding lightly. "yeah... Momma asked him to teach me, and he's been helping me since I could walk" she hummed, biting her lip as she looked back to Veda and then at the painting. There was something funny about it. It almost didn't seem real. Turning when Veda spoke of the child he'd consumed to gain a body, she grew confused for a second before smiling softly. So he felt guilty about that even now.

xxxxx"What ginger b***h? What all have I missed?" Serenity sighed, taking her dagger out to dig at a shard stuck in her calve while looking up at the others from her spot on the edge of the group. She'd have asked for help, but there was something black circling on the periphery of her vision that seemed like it would jump out at any who came close.
Lift me up above this

The flames and the ashes
Lift me up above this

The broken the empty
Lift me up

I'm gonna change history
Enlighten the world

Fatal as a heart attack

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:43 am
Pure T0rture
Sorry. Music does that sometimes.

Let's get it on!

xxxxxLet's tear it up!
go big or go home!
xxxxxRise!
It's dog eat dog.
xxxxxRise!
Man versus beast.
xxxxxRise!
The strong will survive.
xxxxxRise!

Giving a faint snort, Jedah made his tank top and shorts shift into a more casual-formal attire. "Except they've been around longer than that trollop you fell prey to so it's more like they created and raised her in their image," he muttered before readjusting his button-up shirt. Not finding it much more comfortable, he released a couple of buttons at the top and then slid his hands into his pockets. "You can feel free to go on and roast them. Just do understand, Belial will pay you a very unhappy visit. They're still in the running for his position after all." Nitanï merely nodded in agreement and understanding though he hadn't stopped fidgeting with the bottom of his tank top.

Being pat on the shoulder and praised for his minor act of hostility, Ross felt his face heating up. Other than Seda's comments of the reflexes he'd helped build no longer seeming overly pathetic, he'd never really gotten any positive reinforcements from anyone for doing just that. Fidgeting with the piercing on his ear, he let his lips curl up in a shy smile. "If you say so," he said softly before frowning at the conversation turning towards who would be the best choice for holding onto Seda. Wrapping his fingers into the fabric of his shirt just over his chest, he began chewing on his bottom lip. So they were planning on shifting Seda's location. "Would shifting his location cause him any issues? Seda was with me for a while before becoming conscious after his initial jump and it took a little more than a year for him to gain the slightest bit of control over my body. I worry about him..." Tensing up briefly, his eye twitching slightly, his fingers curled up tighter so his knuckles turned white and he'd ceased breathing altogether. Finally inhaling deeply, he began flexing his hand to get the feeling back in his fingers. "He cut me off from that little room in my head again."

"He should be alright, but that isn't the point. You can't keep up with this tough act, kiddo. The more his pain and symptoms bleed through, the worse you're gonna get. You're already in a bad state as is. You've been coughing up blood, for one. For two, you've begun accumulating sweat from his fever just in the past five minutes. And last, but not least, you're picking up on his pains though the severity of it is uncertain on my side albeit has you cringing. You're trying to push through it, but you're just stressing your body out by keeping him with you. I'm not giving you or him a choice in the matter since he could kill you if he stresses your body out enough. And of course I've lost part of my trust in the bird. He didn't keep his word and his brothers are no better. That's why we're gonna take a look around to see who else might be capable of holding Seda within themselves. If we can't find anyone besides Chestra and Adra, we'll just have to make do with what we got," Sedynn sighed heavily, his fingers lightly rubbing his temples. Great. His headache was making its presence known with a vengeance for being ignored. He just wanted to go back to sleep and yet he wanted to be near his son after such a long time apart. Forcing himself to his feet, he shook his head slightly at Serenity just to move nearer to the female and hold a pair of surgical tweezers out to her. "For the smart one, you sure are pretty stupid. You're obviously still doing things haphazardly. You two never grow up... Gwyn! Adra, Eury and Jez are who you're to contact if there's a problem until further notice. After I'm done with patching you up, seeing as our little crow here's taking care of Veda in his return to us and Ross's lessons, that's what I'm gonna do. And Elaine, you can just follow Adra around or whatever until you can figure out how to get back to your time." Tapping his fist into his hand, he drew a quick circle in flames next to him only to smile at a male of perhaps the same age as Ross, give or take, that walked through the doors with a few colorful beads at the end of a bit of pale hair to the side of his face and a bandana covering most of his hair. "Adra, this is Sheogorath Xerxes Break though we usually call him Sever. He's a halfbreed like Ross, but is far more in tune with his demonic blood than the other half... I'd like to leave him in either your hands or one of your brothers' hands. Consider it as doing something to help earn my trust back. He does tend to come and go frequently though so you'll have to talk out the finer details, but he's really good at stabilization and, well, severance. He intends to look around for possible others Seda can join with, but ultimately, he's still missing out on some things down here like Ross only he actually enjoys hurting people and breaking things."

Giving a soft snort, Lymbo gently lay his hand on top of Desiré's hand just to let out a long, slow breath. "That's not true. It has nothing to do with whether or not you listen, but more to do with you sticking to your roots. You won't let anyone change who you are much less change your mind. You simply won't be told what you can and can't do, say, think or feel," he retorted before glancing up at the blonde only to flash her a quick smile, tap the tips of his fingers against his lips then tapping them onto her lips. Closing his eyes again, his smile faded out and he shook his head slightly. "That's not what I meant. I meant kids with a little bit of you and a little bit of me in them, dummy. There's a difference... Discussion for a later time with more energy though... If you wake before me, wake me up." Curling up closer to the female, he gently brushed his thumb across the back of her hand and added softly, "and I will get them back for you... I promise..."

Frowning slightly at the barely audible words passed between the lovebirds, Chestra could almost say he felt happy for them and yet he could also say his heart felt as if it'd break. He'd missed out on a lot himself it seemed. At feeling Elaine hug him, his smile returned and he hesitantly patted the girl ever so softly with his hand in return. "That's what a lot of people have told me and all of them have gotten hurt 'cause they tried convincing me of that. I'm not taking any chances. And that's pretty neat. I'm sure he talks in a lot of intricate mannerisms so it might get confusing, but he's a genius. Besides, he could use a friend that hasn't been influenced by the stigmas yet," he hummed before glancing up at the painting. To him, there was an eerie sort of beauty in how the colors meshed and collided with each other. And there was now a dull roaring lull in the back of his head that was starting to agree with taking a nap like Sedynn was saying. "Veda's always been a sensitive soul so it's no surprise he's gonna feel guilt and sorrow for all that's had to occur for him to return to us."

"Y'all have missed quite a bit. You, specifically, are now getting to see Veda's return from the other side. He's the infant in Perry's arms. I recently had a little excursion to Earth by briefly possessing a mortal form, one which was the father to the infant that is now Veda. Unfortunately, the man is no longer amongst the living nor will he join us down here so Veda is likely to be upset about this for a while though he will push onwards as always. Adra, Veda, Ross - Chestra's only legit heir mind you - and Seda - Sedynn's only son who has been ill since he was like four and missing since he was five - were amongst this rather large group of assassins, fey and exorcist-hunter-things. According to the - Hagen's memories, about four of them were related to this redhead with a horrible personality. She's easily a second Mara, or Adra's previous master due to a bootycall gone wrong, and I really want to detach her head from her shoulders. Unfortunately for me, the nagas say she's important for something so it would be unwise to do so even if she threatened my brother. So, anyways, she apparently tried going solo for this hourglass necklace that contains the part of Time that's been in recovery since the Pandora Box incident where Veda originally left us. That didn't work so she hired the little shadow manipulating human and he almost succeeded quite a few times, but then he met Serah and Sahara and then had - dun dun dun! - Veda's returning self. He was trying to back out of the deal when she threatened the life of his son and my brother. Near the end, however, he managed to escape from that ginger b***h just to get taken out in the fight Adra participated in. Part of my brother's current heartache is going to be placed under Adra's responsibilities seeing as he could've prevented the human's death due to both being able to go to Earth and just simply having the skill to do so had he not been so stupid," Jedah tried to explain in as few words as possible. He then shot the crow a slightly amused yet highly disapproving gaze though his stance never changed in the slightest. "The ginger b***h is called Sheila, I do believe, and given the right chances, she could probably make Adra's trollop seem like a saint. And, yes, I am stuck on trying to figure out how you were dumb enough to get taken advantage of by a mere human toying in the dark arts. I knew you weren't the brightest of guys out there, but this kinda put you on a whole other level of stupid. Another thing I'm curious about is the lost little puppy whose heart probably shattered when you left."

After mentioning the Romanian, Ross scratched the back of his neck uncomfortably whereas Sedynn and Chestra turned a curious gaze to Adramalech. "Lost little puppy?"

"Unfair! Why's he allowed to get an Earth pet and we're stuck here?"

"You wandered the Earth for some time in confusion, Chestra. Better yet, you have the spirits of a fire demon called Giacamotto and his fire serpent lover living in a pumpkin in a birdcage in its own little room. I think you got yourself a token from Earth."

"That doesn't count 'cause I don't remember any of that time and spirits aren't pets."

"I'm doubting this puppy is really an animal, Chestra. It's likely some kid that idolizes him."

"Or it was a kid and is now a fully grown man. He's definitely a wonderful ally to have and an even greater asset during any kind of war. At least that's what I would like to say. He's too unstable, too broken down. I'm worried about what he'll do when we get to the big fight. As much as he adores you, Adra, he will end up going AWOL on even you. From what I could tell, part of him would rather be dead than to continue on one more day. Once he found out, he didn't just stop moving, but rather started sinking into a despair we couldn't even begin to comprehend. Veda might, but the rest of us can only guess. He's never going to recover from knowing the truth and no one's ever going to be able to stay by him for eternity. Once you're gone, the observational memories of his earliest years will be gone too. No one will know who he was other than the stories of one infamous king of killers."

"Despair is putting it mildly with that one..."

"Ha! Even outside of the gates, you're befriending all those that have noble titles even if they aren't really of noble descent. You know him?"

"He's... An acquaintance of mine. I'd call him a friend, but Seda said he shut himself off from the rest of the world and so he doesn't express himself openly. He then stated that we could only call him an acquaintance until he genuinely exposes his vulnerabilities like I do with him."

"That's interesting... Just explain what all happened on your little adventure after we get some rest and you get settled back in, Adra. My head feels like it's gonna explode and my fire's already just tagging along with my temperament without any restraints."

As if coming to a realization, Veda's tiny hand tapped Perem on the cheek just to point back at the picture where a dark hand was pointing at something that appeared to be quite a distance from the artist's point of view. "Crooky man. See," he said followed a heavy sigh. Of course he couldn't use big words. The fact that he got the word crooky was shocking in itself. It didn't take long for the shadows in the room to take up the shape of a rather tall human shaped figure that began a march around the room. It's that little nursery rhyme! How'd it go? Uh... There was a crooked man who walked a crooked mile. He found a crooked sixpence upon a crooked stile. He bought a crooked cat which caught a crooked mouse and they all lived together in a little crooked house. It's so small that it was hard to take notice and even then, it's not very prominent in the picture. That is to say, it doesn't stand out like the sunset on the horizon or the little blue butterfly. But why would someone add that to a picture? Was Bughuul involved perhaps? He does live in pictures and paintings are a kind of picture.

It's do or die!

Rise!xxxxx
Refuse to give in.
Rise!xxxxx
Ashes to dust.
Rise!xxxxx
Rise!xxxxx

Come back for more!

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:47 pm
Dantes_river
it does indeed. It can also put strange ideas in one's head.

For example, I have half a mind to break trevvie in together again, using just that one song from Eminem.

I won't be broken
I won't be tortured
I won't be beaten down
I have the answer
I take the pressure

I turn it all around

xxxxx"Belial can eat my boot, for all I care. He's choosing his successor with the wrong head if you really want my opinion. If things keep like this, I might just have to have a talk with him," Adra breathed, a fire sprouting from his lips before he grinned back at Ross, trying to hide how worried he was for Seda as he set a hand on the kid’s shoulder. “We’ll go through the books in the castle and figure out what our options are, okay? This isn’t something to be done hastily, after all. Research should be exhausted before we make any decisions, right, Sedynn?” he breathed, turning back to the demon general. Blinking at the new kid who entered, he grinned brightly and held out his hand to the teen. “Nice to meet you, Sever,” he beamed, honest excitement plastered on his face at having another person to teach and guide.

Smiling at his words about how she behaved, Desiré rolled her eyes and pulled her hair over her shoulder. “Yes, I’m stubborn, but I don’t thin- … arguing with you over this is just going to prove your point,” she sighed, stopping herself as she lay beside him. “I agree, it’s a discussion for another time. For now, let’s just rest,” She hummed, holding onto his shirt tightly as she drifted to sleep against him, her tail twitching briefly before falling as still as she had.

“Sometimes you work yourself into a corner and all that’s left is to go berserk on a few clerics and hope for the best,” Serenity shrugged as she took the tweezers from Sedynn, a sigh of relief echoing off her tongue as she pulled the shard out, the length making it seem as though these had been deliberately shoved in her feet, as if to keep her from running away. “One down…. Nine to go….” She mumbled, grabbing onto another one as she looked up at Jedah when he came over. “They had kids? I didn’t think they knew how to use those parts of themselves, the way those two acted when we were younger,” she mumbled, grunting as another shard – although the shape was more spear like if one looked closely, long and pointed, yet rounded and none were wider than an inch- from her foot, the wound closing quickly with the help of Sedynn’s peach flames. "It sounds as though things have been busy busy busy around here, I hope I can get back into the swing of things now that i'm not some subservient little whore for a crooked priest," she grunted, setting the glass down as she went to another one.

He’s just another kid I took under my wing, I’ll give you details when you’re not running on fumes, okay, Sedynn?” Adra breathed before looking to Jedah. “One word: Angels. Our featherbrained counterparts got into her head, convinced her that if I really loved her, I’d share my magic so she too could live forever. When I told her I couldn’t, I guess the threat of mortality and death made her snap. You don’t want to see what happens to a grand matron of a coven when she loses her grip on reality,” Adra murmured, his voice actually sad as he spoke of Mara. Sure, she’d been a crazy woman before, but not like that, just eccentric and loud. After the angels –or whoever it had been- got inside her head, she turned into a completely different person.

Glancing behind him when he felt someone enter the dreamworld, Perem gave a smile and sent his cloak to cary the lovebirds off to a bed. Looking back to the painting, he raised an eyebrow at Veda’s rhyme. “Isn’t that one of those mother goose things? You made me read that stupid book like five times when you were teaching me to read. Why would someone make a picture about one of the nursery rhymes?”

I believe Uncle Eury would say I’m built like a brick house, so again I say, you can’t break me that easily,” Elaine breathed, hugging her uncle again as she too turned to the painting, her eye twitching for a moment as she looked at the painting. “…. I don’t get it…. Something’s confusing me, uncle,” she mumbled, a pout on her face as she pointed off to the very edge of the image. “the signature’s been removed, painted over like someone didn’t want to know who did this. Why?” she mumbled, tugging on a strand of her hair as she stared at the smudged out signature on the painting.

Lift me up above this

The flames and the ashes
Lift me up above this

The broken the empty
Lift me up

I'm gonna change history
Enlighten the world

Fatal as a heart attack

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:13 am
Pure T0rture
You're thinking of making him just lose it? Eh. He'll just make friends with the monster inside of his head.
Yes. I totally went there.

Let's get it on!

xxxxxLet's tear it up!
go big or go home!
xxxxxRise!
It's dog eat dog.
xxxxxRise!
Man versus beast.
xxxxxRise!
The strong will survive.
xxxxxRise!

Giving a snort, Jedah crossed his arms over his chest once again. "You find a free moment, kick some sense into his head for the both of us. I've been telling him that for years. Become his Brick of Enlightenment as we tried to be with you," he responded curtly, annoyance rather obvious with just the thought that his words about the succubi to the demon king hadn't even been put under advisement. Jackass had to have done something stupid to anger Lust or he really was just that stupid. Flicking a dark hair out of his face, he shook his head slightly. "And you didn't notice the threat she posed. Crazy is always crazy, it just has its docile moments. That's likely what her beginning stages with you were: her docile moment. And I would actually. We have three working in our gate. Unlike your little Mara, however, they crossed paths with Sedynn's daughter and she cut them up like sashimi, roasted them like marshmallows, barbecued them like a rack of baby back ribs. You could've been done with her so much faster if you'd only known about that psychotic little witch. No offense, Sedynn."

"That's probably 'cause they became interested in Koail and all the things he can do. Everyone gets curious when they meet him since he usually speaks so vaguely it's as complex as Cheshire's riddles. The only thing he won't speak so vaguely about is music," Ross mumbled after having given Adramalech a slightly more at ease smile as if pleased by his response. Glancing at the other teen, one he was going to assume was younger than him by perhaps a year or two because he kind of reminded him of Seda in a way, he furrowed his brow at noticing a faint blip, for lack of a better word, of an odd circle where the other was standing though no one else seemed to notice it. "That actually reminds me of another question for you guys. Demons have specific circles like this one here to summon them, right? So do we have a summoning circle to summon us halfbreeds or is it just those who are so close to their demonic blood or full blooded demons? And is being attached to me keeping Seda from being summoned? I don't really get that stuff."

Staring at the crow demon with what one could only guess was either annoyance or boredom, the fair haired teen took a moment to glance over his shoulder at Sedynn who merely motioned him to shake the hand offered. Instead of shaking it, however, he simply remained as he was. "Sure. Oi, he's a little too peppy about this," Sever responded before scowling when a shoe smacked him on the back. Sighing heavily, he moved to where he could finally shake his hand before muttering his own pleasure to meet you. Shifting his gaze around slightly, his fingers briefly rubbed the side of his nose before allowing a faint wind to start up around him. "I'll be right back..." And just as quickly as he'd come, he was gone with a little ice blue summoning circle left floating in the air where he'd stood.

"She fell right into that trap of Lym's, hook, line and sinker. Dude's still cruel with that wit of his. He just played her like a fiddle. Argh! It doesn't offend me if you say Vedinya's a psychotic little b***h 'cause she most certainly is one. And that's not... Ah... I'm too tired to be breaking this s**t down much less putting up with everyone saying no offense when they think they're insulting her. And by they had kids, who exactly are you referring to? It's weird how my brain's choosing to interpret some things yet not others right now," Sedynn sighed heavily in something of a growl before standing up and stretching. Ignoring the various pops coming from his back and shoulders, he made a few light snaps to get Elaine's attention and motion her off of Chestra. "I'm afraid he's gonna be going with me, hon. He sleeps better next to me than he does alone, like when we were kids ironically, plus I can keep an eye on him. We don't need him to accidentally wage war between the gates. We'll talk more later, Adra. And you need to start looking for a way back to your own time." After watching the lovebirds float off to sleep in a guest room in peace, he gave a curt whistle which made a transparent orangish-yellow flame shaped like a man walk through the wall. "Serenity, you may choose whether you'd like to stay in a room here to rest up - this lovely spirit of Chestra's pet Giacamotto acting as your guide in my stead - or if you'd like to go elsewhere, perhaps with the bat who was so fond of you, in which he'll just go guard the lovebirds."

"That's not funny! This is why I disliked being around you guys: your crazy notions and shenanigans. You're like children all over again," Jedah growled irritably, his hand slightly contradicting him by giving the female a wave. "I really did not need to know you were placed under the label of subservient whore. That's not something I would like to associate you with as it'd put you in the same league as the succubitches and you're not like them in the slightest."

"Ya think he's still crushing on her, Nitanï?"

"It's likely."

"Shut up!"

"Take a joke," the fish and fire demons snickered in unison.

"Either way, sorry for the whole lack of manners Xerxes has. He's pretty anti-social and manners are a rarity. But yeah, I agree entirely with the whole research thing. I always exhaust my resources before I act... Unless I'm running on the fumes of fumes. That's what I'm running on currently."

"Hahaha! It's like we're kids all over again. Mm... I had a thought on it a few days ago 'cause it bothered me too, but I don't recall what it was. Pity," the fair haired demon king chuckled as he set his chin on his hand, his eyes opening a slit to show his gaze was actually on his general seemingly waiting for his king to be prepared for the trip. Closing his eyes again, he'd started up a faint hum as black and purple sparks started up around one of his hands. Making the sparking hand curl into a taut fist suddenly, his smile darkened slightly yet seemed extremely pleased as Serenity's wounds closed faster with the peach flames. "Hey, look at that. I disintegrated the glass in her wounds without blowing her up. I'm awesome."

"That was a risky chance, dummy. It will let my flames die out faster though... You're such a walking, talking contradiction it gives me a headache trying to describe you to other people."

"Pfft. I took a chance since I didn't hurt Elaine here with what little contact I made with her so I figured my chances were better today than usual. Unfortunately, you're correct though. I'm still pretty tired and couldn't get back to sleep which was my original reason for coming out here. Perry, I'd like to be able to count on you for getting me some sleep in the near and distant future. For now, however, Dynn-Dynn being next to me should help me relax a bit. I don't wanna rush ya for anything."

Clapping his little hands together a couple times, Veda smiled up at him. Correct. And that was for various reasons, both selfish and selfless alike. Example: you kept pronouncing certain words incorrectly as you had the first time... Even after I made that book of notes to help you remember how things were pronounced in English that was then translated into every other language the further you got into it. I also wouldn't say that your question portrays it correctly. It's not about a nursery rhyme, but rather what it portrayed in something no one would ever even consider. It's Underland and, in the background, Neverland. The two worlds have always been side by side, Wonderland merely revolving around them, and their stories are almost always told with a happily ever after. Unfortunately, there's never a happy ending in either world, he responded before curling into the desert man's chest. For once, his body was doing what he wanted it to do. Perhaps he did indeed still hold the being that would've existed in this body within him and he understood how alienated he felt for so long.

Reappearing just as quickly as he'd left only with little spatters of blood on him, Sever muttered a soft apology before stepping swiftly out of Ross's reach. "Don't touch me, hippie," he grumbled irritably. "They likely did something to earn them the right to be erased amongst even demon kin, or exiled or banished if you prefer."

"That's gonna get annoying quick. Stop calling me a damn hippie, you nutcase. Violence just isn't always the best answer," the prince retorted sharply before sighing heavily. This other boy and him definitely weren't going to get along at all. It wasn't that they couldn't, no, but rather that his fair haired counterpart didn't want to get along. He wanted to keep everyone else just out of arms reach. But why? Why was he so against making friends with fellow halfbreeds when most others looked down on them?

It's do or die!

Rise!xxxxx
Refuse to give in.
Rise!xxxxx
Ashes to dust.
Rise!xxxxx
Rise!xxxxx

Come back for more!

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:04 pm
Dantes_river
I’ve got other tricks up my sleeve now. Not just music~
totally not going to torture my characters to torture yours or anything

I won't be broken
I won't be tortured
I won't be beaten down
I have the answer
I take the pressure

I turn it all around

xxxxx"Up until she snapped, Mara had been a bit of hope for me that maybe humans weren't all against us. It's hard to find someone who's worth the time these days, Jedah," The Fire king breathed, focusing on Ross, smiling lightly at his comment about the fruity musician before nodding at his question. "We all have them, although some are more complicated than others. Since you're only a half breed, it would normally be less complicated, but considering your power level, and Seda inside you, it might not be the case," he hummed stuffing his hands in his pockets. It seemed he'd have his work cut out for him, juggling the three kids he had under his wing now.

"I'm talking about Chestra and you of course! You especially. I'd swear you thought girls had cooties the way you used to act about relationships," Serenity snorted as she looked to Sedynn, red eyes shifting to her feet when she no longer felt the piercing pain of the glass spears. "Wh- thank you Chestra," she mumbled, smiling lightly as she felt the cuts close the rest of the way. Standing slowly, she brushed some dirt from her clothes and glanced to the bat with a smile. "I think I'll go with Jedah, if he'll let me, but thank you for the offer, Sedynn," she hummed, pulling her hair up out of her face with a small piece of string. Wobbling only slightly on her newly healed feet, the red eyed demoness gave a hum as she stretched her arms over her head, black feathered wings following suit until she heard a series of pops. "So much better~" she breathed, hands coming down before blinking as she recalled something. "Can someone get this stupid collar off of me, please? I'm not someone's dog," she drawled, completely oblivious to how Adra twitched at the dog comment.

"Sleep well, uncle." Elaine hummed, giving Chestra a hug before walking over to where Nitanï sat, smiling as she poked his nose. "Did you know that Piranhas have one of the strongest bites measured in vertebrates?" She hummed, tugging her sleeves down over her hands again as an oh-so-sweet smile slid onto her face. Although she seemed willing to talk to the fish, her gaze kept glancing around at the different exits and entrances to the room they were in, her hands twitching occasionally.

“Well English was never my mother tongue, so the fact I learned to read that first was kind of funny,” Perem chuckled, scratching at his beard with one hand as he backed up slightly to get a better view of the painting as a whole. “So, how many people are privy to the knowledge that these three are so interconnected?” he asked softly, gold eyes twitching slightly before suddenly bars formed around every way out of the room, having just stopped Desire and Lymbo from leaving. “something’s wrong.”

“you’re telling me. Why’d you lock us in, sandy?” Adra drawled, his happy go lucky demeanor having disappeared as his wings twitched behind him.

“I didn’t. I just made sure no one hit the real barriers, look,” Perem sighed as one of the gates opened enough for him to toss a shoe through, only for it to burn up upon contact. “I’m thinking someone’s not so happy about your return,”

“She’s not”
“But we sure as hell are”

Lift me up above this

The flames and the ashes
Lift me up above this

The broken the empty
Lift me up

I'm gonna change history
Enlighten the world