Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Sky Demon King's Gate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:58 pm
Pure T0rture
Aw. My poor people...
xD

In a grave of roses,
xxxxxwhile the night is closing in,
my soul is so cold,

xxxxxbut I want to live again.
I know you'll come to me,
xxxxxI wait in misery.
I want to fight for this.

xxxxxSave me from this darkness!
I reach for the light...

"Against us," the bat demon echoed, his eyes briefly shifting towards Sedynn. Scratching behind his ear, his gaze returned to the fire king. "Wow. Lym's right. You really do need a Brick of Enlightenment at all times." Shaking his head, he gave a slight flick of the wrist as a wave of dismissal before stepping over to Veda and gently kissing him on top of the head. "Behave yourself, Veda. And do try to keep your stigmas under control. Maybe this generation won't judge you as harshly for your gifts. Love you, bro. Like a silly little girl across the room said, I only get the one twin. Unlike her, I only have the one brother too."

"Us? Please. I probably knew how to... Ah. I see what you did there. Someone thinks she's a comedian. And I never believed in cooties, but rather how much of a snake in the grass others were. Chestra just worms his way through everyone's guard, however, and then I'd go through these random anxiety attacks mimicking rage when we got separated too long. I still don't trust many even to this day. Hell, I have zero trust in one of my own flesh and blood," Sedynn scoffed before brushing a hair out of his face, his normally fiery gaze showing signs of sadness with the exhaustion he was feeling at the moment. Turning around in front of his king and lowering himself down a bit, he hefted the thin man up as he had when they were younger. Chestra merely set his cheek against his general's shoulder as if falling back to sleep, his arms draped over his shoulders and fingers loosely laced together. "It's no problem, Serenity. You should know we'll help if you just ask. No, Chestra. We're not going to try the implosions again. Jedah, her collar if you would."

Nodding, the bat demon slid one of his wings out of his back and seemed to brace himself for a fight. After making a swift upward cut in the air before him, he gave his wing-scythe a twirl just in time for the collar to hit the floor and ignite into black flames. "There you go. Hopefully you'll feel better soon," he smiled lightly before hurling his scythe at Nitanï starting up a snicker. "Shut. Up! I am so sorry they're still this juvenile. You'd think they'd have grown up and yet here we are. And yes, you're free to come with me. I-if you want that is."

Smiling at Elaine after pinning Jedah's wing-scythe to the floor with a trident, the fish demon gave a nod. "I did actually, lassie. That's why people don't like it when I'm outta water for too long. My feedin' frenzies get pretty bad to the point I black out. Bein' a piranha has its perks though so I ain't complainin'," Nitanï answered before swiftly glancing towards Jedah when his attention shifted to the doors rather abruptly. "What was that, laddie?"

"So you felt it too..."

Don't blame me for that. Blame the girls seeing as it was their library. I merely used what they had. As for how many outsiders are privy to the secrets of Underland, Neverland and Wonderland with the Crooked Man, just me. Only the residents who've lived there their whole lives and the many children and Alices who've ventured there know the truth. I know about it 'cause, well, I'm the nerdy psycho jester I am, Veda responded honestly while his tiny hands began wringing themselves in front of him. At the mention of there being something wrong, his attention turned towards the door just as one of the circles in his eyes lit up. As soon as the light went out, several circles layering over other circles began drawing itself out in the air before the duo. Unleash the wicked beast of light which dances through the skies. Water cloud, Mizui. Thunder, Izuchi. Bestow thy servant with the Demon Scorching Light. Laughing as several wolf-like creatures seemingly made of lightning, a burst of water and light magic appeared and slid straight on through the sand without disturbing it just to explode followed by the faint sound of glass shattering, the infant clapped his tiny hands before smiling up at Perem. No more barrier. I'm surprised that actually worked considering how little control I have at the moment. Well that and analyzing the barrier with the Alpha Stigma whilst restraining it to just analyzing. They're all in that book I gave Sedynn so no worries about people knowing it was me in particular.

"Makes sense," Ross muttered before flicking his hair out of his face. When the barrier seemed to shatter under the intense pressure from Veda's magic slamming into it, both Sever and Ross started for the door though the demon prince got stopped by the other slapping a hand against his chest.

"Don't be stupid, pipsqueak. You'd get lost in these halls before you ever found the maker of the barrier," Xerxes muttered irritably before stopping in front of the sand. Eyes shifting over the surface of the sand and around him, he made an abrupt about-face as his gaze turned towards Perem. "Drop the wall, sandman. I don't doubt the skills of a guy who can analyze existence itself, baby form or not. I'm gonna take a look around."

His words were met with an annoyed sigh, but no real complaint from Ross except his arms crossing over his chest. "I don't think we're gonna get along, Adra. He's unsociable and just full of negativity."

"Didn't realize Chestra's heir was actually a principessa. I'm a realist, stupid. So sorry the truth hurts."

Shifting his attention slightly, his hand closing around his bats solidifying into his wing-scythe, Jedah's eyes narrowed. "Well she best back the ******** up and ask herself if she really wants to piss us off. Sedynn is already unstable with his temper as it is and Chestra's instabilities come from whatever triggered in him when Pandora opened the box. His entire self-control returned to him having no restraint whatsoever. Besides, if anything happens to us, Veda's Alpha Stigma might kick in again. Ooh... That'll be weird. An infant with the laugh of a serial killer."

"Just chill, Jedah. Those interfering with my domain has a maximum of three minutes left before Giac goes and drags them back here for me. Giacamotto's one of my favorite souvenirs and friends. Eury! Jez! It's been forever since I saw you last. The damage he did isn't too bad, is it? Dynn-Dynn gets pretty fired up about insubordination," Chestra purred before sitting up abruptly when the two familiar voices cut in, eyes shifting around ever so briefly. At noticing Sedynn's heavy, and oh so obviously tired sigh, he gently pat him on the chest. "Don't stress, Sedynn. You won't have to do anything as I'll maintain my cool. Promise. I didn't go completely berserk when they disturbed my sleep earlier, did I? Sure, I created a mess, but that's how it used to be before the box anyways. Today's been a good day for us thus far."

All I ever neededxxxxx
was a reason to believe.
You helped me hold on,
xxxxx
you ignite the fire in me.
You always come for me.xxxxx
You know just what I need.
Don't make me wait for this.
xxxxx
Save me from this darkness!
I reach for the light...
xxxxx

I'm breathing, still breathing,
but I can't fight this fear alone.
This feeling is killing slow,
but now I know I want to

live my life.
The choice is mine.
I've made up my mind.

Now I'm free
to start again.
The way I want to live

to live
and breathe
and breathe
the way I want that's right for me.

I may not know nothing else,
but I know this: I want to live!
I want to live!
I know this: I want to live.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:49 pm
Dantes_river
teehee~

Better back the ******** up
Better shut the ******** up
I'll do what I want and I'll never give up

I won't be broken
I won't be tortured
I won't be beaten down
I have the answer
I take the pressure

I turn it all around

xxxxx"I wouldn't have asked if I didn't want to, would I?" Serenity hummed, pulling her hair out of her face as she looked around briefly. "They're fine, children only do as they do because they haven't learned any better," she hummed, rubbing at the spot the collar had been as a soft smile slid onto her face.

It probably passed people by that Nitanï's trident and Jedah's wing never made contact, both having stopped short of each other when Elaine glanced that way. "I know~ Mama told me y- uhoh...." she mumbled, jumping slightly when the barriers cracked and broke, stepping just past the fish to stare at the wisps of flames that appeared for a split second before vanishing. Not really paying attention to who was around her, the girl put a hand to Perem's sand and smiled to herself as it fell apart, glancing behind her ever so briefly, the girl began down the hall without anyone.

"Nice job, Veda. I'm glad you g- How....?" Perem chuckled, about to cheer his friend on before pausing when he felt one of the sand barriers colapsign without his say-so. "How'd Elaine break through my sand?" he mumbled, frown resettled on his face as he watched the little blonde head bob down the hall slowly. Turning to face everyone, he gave a sigh and shook his head. "I guess we'll have to go after her, or she'll end up getting herself hurt. "

"Sever, Ross, I think we're going to end up having lots of fun together. From now on, you two are going to be stuck with each other like wet on water," Adra hummed, placing a hand on each one's shoulder as something cruel flashed through his eyes. It was probably going to drive them both insane to be around one another, but they were such polar opposites they could learn from one another. Looking up when Perem said they had to go after someone, the crow did a quick headcount and sighed loudly. "She definitely takes after her mother.... C'mon, you two, let's go," he drawled, using the hands on the duo's shoulders to push them along after the child and Perem.

"Good to see you too, Chestra," Jezebeth drawled as he dropped down from the ceiling with Eurynome beside him. Tugging at his jacket for a moment, before his brother settled a hand on his shoulder and glanced towards the demon king and general. "wait, what damage? We've only just returned from the catacombs and trying to contain this mess," he murmured, looking from the king to Sedynn and sighing softly.

"That wasn't us Nitani spoke to," Eurynome chimed, white hair pulled out of his face for once and showing off a series of black marks on his face closely resembling one of Adra's seals. "However, now really isn't the time to discuss this, since you two look ready to pass out. Go on and get some rest while the rest of us deal with this little hiccup and we'll talk about it when you're doing better," he said softly, brilliant white eyes turning to the other exits when a cascade of sand fell to the floor and snaked after its master.

"As always, there never ceases to be an abundance of drama here," Serenity smirked, wings fluttering behind her as the rags she was wearing began to repair themselves into a more fitting tanktop and jeans, a gold belt resting loosely on her hips. "still, though, it's good to be home," she smiled, looking at Jedah with a slight blush on her cheeks.

Lift me up above this

The flames and the ashes
Lift me up and help me to fly away
Lift me up above this

The broken the empty
Lift me up

I'm gonna change history
Enlighten the world

Teach them how to see through my eyes

I'm gonna lash back check that
Fatal as a heart attack
Stomp out all the ugliest lies

You can't convince me to change
We ain't on the same page
I've had my fill now there's nothing but rage

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:14 am
Pure T0rture

In a grave of roses,
my soul is so cold,

xxxxxI wait in misery.

I reach for the light...

Feeling himself flush at Serenity's quick retort, Jedah brushed a hair behind his ear only to return his hat atop his head. As it had in his youth, the hat simply hid most of his face from sight. "Wouldn't be home without the drama and theatrics," he responded just to return his wing back to where it belonged and starting towards where Elaine had run off. "We should get her. Something's been off about her since she arrived, but I thought it was just me being paranoid as per usual. Perry, my brother's life is in your hands right now. He's vulnerable at the moment after all so just keep him safe for me. People are going to find out he's back and they're not going to be happy about it... That's my biggest concern about him being back in the gates."

I'd come back again even if they did succeed to kill me. Until my two halves are connected again, I'll just keep coming back. Same goes for if that half of me kills this half. It'll just repeat over and over again. Things could be worse. This whole world could've been thrown into the place I was sent after breaking my own formula to stop Time's stupidity, as unintentional as it may have been... It's likely the equivalent of the real Underland and Neverland, Veda started with a heavy sigh before just seeming to have his mind drift elsewhere for a moment. His tiny hand curled tighter around the piece of Perem's shirt before his forehead hit lightly against his shoulder. She said uh-oh. What'd she mean by uh-oh? Argh.This sucks. I hate being incomplete. I'd rather be the freaky kid from the Hidden Gate again than be stuck like this with barely any control over my stigmas...

"Doesn't matter. Just by you disappearing from that battlefield, that massacre, I felt like I was missing a part of me. I felt lost and afraid, angry and sad... Guess it's 'cause I always had you there like Sedynn had Chestra. Either way, I'm not losing you again."

Giving a sharp whistle, a small group of five dropped from the ceiling making Sedynn smile ever so faintly. Good. His hunters were still in tip top shape... Wait. One was missing. "Where's Vector?" The question was so blunt it took a moment for the group to register it before an auburn haired woman wearing a transparent blue mask jutted her thumb at the door.

"He's tracking the girl. Spectre's got eyes out for anything abnormal other than the barrier. You have orders for the rest of us," she answered simplistically in a heavily accented and stern voice before setting a hand on her hip, her brow raised slightly. It was apparent that out of the group, she was the team leader of what appeared to be a small tactical unit.

"Good to hear, Lupo. Wolfpack, your orders are as follows: find whoever is ******** with our gate and bring me their heads. I want it mounted on a pike by the throne by the time I wake up or it'll be one of your heads. Whether it be man, woman or child, they need to be made an example so others understand we're not to be ******** with even after all this time. Should Adramalech there ask you to do something, depending on how well thought out it is, do it. You're also to offer ideas to the crow if he needs it, Lupo. You know this gate and how it's run better than him after all," the fire demon stated perhaps a little too coldly for a being of fire. After getting a salute from the one called Lupo and a mission confirmed, the language shifted into something new as she barked orders and the team departed rather swiftly. Shifting his fiery eyes back at the duo, he gave a slight nod and started back towards where Chestra had come from earlier. "Doesn't matter. Either way, I'm taking a nap. I haven't really gotten much sleep at all in a long time so I'm melting. Adra and you two get to experience all the fun I've had for years albeit you'll have Gwyn and Lupo here helping hold this place together instead of asking if things are kosher with me. Night, boys."

Chuckling at the response to the damage done, Chestra gave the duo the peace sign. "Dynn-Dynn broke some walls, killed a few people and left footprint scorch marks on the floor due to y'all not being there and the residents of your gate's insubordination as he took charge in holding down the fort. In all technicalities, he held down two forts! It was really nice seeing y'all though. Maybe they'll have things fixed before you actually get back. Night! I'm leaving this to you guys so don't let me down," he said perhaps a little too cheerfully for such talk of destruction. As soon as Sedynn continued onwards to the room they were going to get a nap in, his arms wrapped back around the fire demon and his cheerful smile vanished as if exhaustion had settled back in on him. The only thing left of the king and his general was the sound of a heavy door shutting behind them.

Shooting a dark glare at Adramalech from over his shoulder yet walking as he pushed the two halfbreeds along, Xerxes crossed his arms over his chest. "That's not gonna work, crow," he snorted before slipping out of arm's reach from the crow yet continuing to walk onwards. Giving a silent yet heavy sigh, he moved his hands into the pockets of his jeans and turned slightly back towards the other two. "I've prior engagements and personal matters to attend so he'd have to tag along in order to be the-re as you want us to hang out with each other. To put it in a far more simple manner, if I get summoned, I'm not taking him with me."

All I ever neededxxxxx
was a reason to believe.
You helped me hold on,
xxxxx
xxxxx
I reach for the light...
xxxxx

but now I know I want to

live my life.
The choice is mine.
I've made up my mind.

Now I'm free
to start again.
The way I want to live

to live
and breathe
and breathe

I want to live!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:34 pm
Dantes_river
teehee~

I won't be broken
I won't be tortured
I won't be beaten down
I have the answer
I take the pressure

I turn it all around

xxxxxTaking a turn down a hall, the child gave a smile as she continued to move, her hands occasionally darting to the side followed by an explosion from wherever she was pointing. Stopping in her footsteps, the girl blinked slowly and sniffed the air a moment before following the smell of charcoal. "It's strange that a Phoenix like her would take so long to regenerate. I didn't realize the crow king's death magic was strong enough to delay her for thirty some years," she breathed, smiling to herself as she stopped short in front of a barrier. Placing her hand gently on the flaming surface, the tiny blonde looked up for a moment. "Adaliah, waters of death, I ask for your help, that your sister may have a chance at freedom from her eternal cage," as she spoke, a cool grey surrounded her, projecting the visage of a white haired woman behind her. With a loud crack, the barrier snapped in half, scattering small embers around the floor. "Thank you. Be at peace." With the spirit dismissed, the child continued slower than before, rubbing her eyes occasionally and yawning.

Adra's eyes narrowed at Sever when he spoke, an eyebrow rising slowly as he tugged lightly on what seemed to be thin air, smirking when a summoning circle showed up. "I hate to be the bearer of bad news, sunshine, but that wasn't a request. You're not going anywhere without my approval. Those prior engagements and personal matters will be put on hold until I say otherwise," he hummed, pointing from where Sever's summoning circle was, to the obvious addition of a much larger and more intricate circle tied too it. "I don't want you skipping out on lessons after all," he added with a smirk, shoving his hands in his pockets before starting after Elaine once more.

"We'll figure it out, Veda. That's why we're heading after the little brat," Perem murmured, his cloak reforming as he followed what looked like scorch marks left on the walls. "That girl. What has she been doing?" He frowned, a layer of sand running over the next scorch they passed only for him to blink. "Traps. She's been setting off traps and hexes without so much as throwing a pin at them," he frowned, the sand forming in his free hand to show Veda the circles that had been there before. "Do you recognize these? They look familiar, but I can't place who cast them."

"Hold on, Jedah, before we go rushing in on something we don't understand," she chimed, grabbing his arm before turning to the crow brothers who'd just arrived. "Jezabeth, what exactly were you doing in the catacombs? What were you trying to contain?" She breathed, red eyes watching the brothers who shifted uneasily.

"It's complicated.... but the short version is, Adramalech's mother was a Phoenix, and due to our father's magic delaying her regeneration, she's only coming back now. Trouble is, the death magic tainted her, so we've even trying for a long time to purify her," Jezabeth drawled, rubbing his neck as he explained.

"She seemed calm enough since we both carry the magic of her sisters, but I think Adra's return and his corresponding magic are what set her off. She started cursing our father and damning him twice over for what he'd done. Apparently, she thinks our little brother is Yas," Eurynome added, pulling his hair up into a pony tail. "So, naturally, we came to clean up our mess and return her to Father and the Coven in the Catacombs," he breathed, finally starting after the rest of the group.

Lift me up above this

The flames and the ashes
Lift me up above this

The broken the empty
Lift me up

I'm gonna change history
Enlighten the world

Fatal as a heart attack

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:56 am
Pure T0rture
I liked the picture of Truth.
Your art's really coming along pretty well.

And I had to fix some stupidity that made this post seem wonky, if only just to me.

In a grave of roses,
my soul is so cold,

xxxxxI wait in misery.

I reach for the light...

Stepping away from the wall and using an arm to stop the girl in her tracks by lifting her up off her feet was a figure wearing a hoodie that seemed to camouflage itself into the surrounding area. Setting a hand to his ear, he stated ever so coolly, "Den Mother, I've apprehended the target. Affirmative... Objective confirmed." Dropping his hand back down from his ear, he dug a small box out of his pocket and held it out to the girl still under his arm as if offering the contents to her. "Vector and you're not allowed to wander about on your own. Nothing personal."

Slamming on the brakes when Adramalech stated it wasn't a request and he needed permission to leave, the normally irritable and bored gaze just turned into something entirely hostile and full of irritation. "And I wasn't negotiating about it, feather brain. I'm going to suggest you remove that real quick-like and in a hurry of your own free will while I'm still stuck in this form," Sever retorted as the walls and floor around him started showing nicks as if something was cutting it. Tightening his fist till his knuckles turned white, he picked back up on moving although one might actually consider it to be a stomping or marching motion. "Thanks a big jiffy lot, Warden. This is one reason why I hate people. Always jumping to conclusions, assuming things... It pisses me off."

Scratching the side of his brow, Ross shifted his gaze off to the side before glancing back towards the slightly younger male. Why was he such a grouch? Why was he so adamant about being free to come and go? "Seems like everything pisses you off," he muttered with a slight frown. At the sharp glare that comment earned him, the prince gave a nervous chuckle and a peace sign to the younger man.

"Shut it, hippie. My patience is already at an all-time low."

Focusing on the circles in intervals, one at a time with moments his attention would be drawn away by something else set between them, the young demon curled his fingers into Perem's shirt while the shadows began peeling themselves off of the walls and floor. "Bad," he murmured softly as the darkness began taking up a shadowy silhouette of the caster, the circles in his eyes starting up a faint shimmer as if all were activating at once. Stop it. Shut up. Shut up, shut up, shut up... Stop following her, Perem. Please... Burying his face in the sand man's chest, the boy began to cry.

Seeming to pop out of nowhere was one of the group called Wolfpack, a full body cover masking its identity and three different scopes on its face that seemed to individually shrink briefly then return to their original width, just to give a swift salute to Adramalech. "Spectre reporting in. The Den Mother said to report my findings to you as you're currently caring for the gate. I've located the girl, the intruder, and... young Master Seda. Vector has currently apprehended the girl, Beltway taking another route ahead of her to deal with other hexes, curses and traps, and we believe the young master has returned to his body and apprehended the third party," the figure stated in what was obviously a male voice with a thick Russian accent. "Do you wish to see it for yourself?"

"What?! He can't be... I would've noticed... He is. He's gone. I didn't even feel him vanish. I'm officially freaking out," Ross responded to the report, pausing briefly as he checked for the fire demon's presence within him. Not finding him there, panic hit the prince like a brick to the face. His panic just made Sever turn towards a wall and smack his forehead against it. He just couldn't bear to look at the guy Adra wanted to glue to his hip right now.

"Da. The remainder of Wolfpack is enroute to the location of the young master and the third party. Bertha's to retrieve the young master whereas the others are to deal with the intruder... If I may be so bold as to ask, is that one always so skittish?"

Feeling his face heat up a bit at Serenity stopping him, Jedah just seemed to start fidgeting with his fingers as he turned his toes inwardly so his heels were on the outside. Why'd those morons have to make him so self-conscious? Why'd they even have to taunt him with silly little things like love? It was stupid to even think he had anything remotely resembling a crush. So why was he feeling so bashful about her touching just his arm?

As the brothers gave the remaining group a short version of their tale, the bat demon and the fish demon both gave a snort in unison with each other. "Yeah. No s**t this is a mess. It's a huge a** mess," the bat muttered before rubbing his temples. Great. This was going to lead to some serious friction between them if they tried to slip past Sedynn. That guy wanted a frickin' head mounted on a pike by the time he woke up, specifically the one causing trouble in their gate. With Wolfpack on the hunt, the avian duo - or trio if Adra was somehow involved - wouldn't be able to lie about a random head on a pike, especially with Spectre around. As he had said a few times before, he saw everything and he didn't doubt it since he was hyper aware of just about everything.

"You're gonna hafta discuss this further with Sedynn when he gets back up, lads. He's pissed that someone's messing with their gate. Adra might be able to get Lupo to keep her on hold instead of doing the whole mounting a head on a pike until he does get up, but she's not gonna let you leave with her. Wolfpack isn't... Normal. They make us kids of the Hidden Gate seem normal, with the exception of Veda of course."

----------

It took a moment to register that the view he was seeing was not through the eyes of another lying on the floor, but then his mind began questioning why he'd even think of such a thing. Igniting into a low salmon colored flame, the small and thin frame that was his own sat up to look around. Why'd that take so much energy out of him? Oh. Right. His health had been on a steep decline when he'd... Gone to sleep? That didn't sound right, but there was a blank space on what else he may have been doing. What was with the rings on his skin even? It was like his dad or sister had drawn on him with a sharpie as a joke.

Forcing himself to his feet, the magical rings being pushed to the back of his mind, Seda had started up a slow pace down the long corridors he'd walked so many times before with his father holding his hand. Even as he shuffled past hexes and curses, traps and barriers, a simple pale blue-violet flame erupted across them and danced across his skin in place of the salmon colored one before returning to it. As if it seemed to click in his head, he made a pale green flame erupt in front of him just for the caster to appear within it, if only in a partially corporeal and incorporeal form, in front of him. "What're you doing?" Such a simple question and such a simple spell altogether was making him want to lay back down and sleep, but he didn't want to in front of a stranger. Even worse, he was feeling winded just by what little he did.

All I ever neededxxxxx
was a reason to believe.
You helped me hold on,
xxxxx
xxxxx
I reach for the light...
xxxxx

but now I know I want to

live my life.
The choice is mine.
I've made up my mind.

Now I'm free
to start again.
The way I want to live

to live
and breathe
and breathe

I want to live!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:58 pm
Dantes_river
Thank you~
i'm glad i finally got that picture out of my head xD

Sorry i took so long. sweatdrop
My sister's been to the hospital 3 times in 2 weeks for intestinal trouble, and I had a convention this weekend.

I won't be broken
I won't be tortured
I won't be beaten down
I have the answer
I take the pressure

I turn it all around

xxxxxFrowning deeply when she was picked up, the child crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. "Well, now that you're here, I'm not alone," she breathed, a spark running off her fingers. Wriggling slightly, she gave a smile as she watched Vector's feet lift off the ground, wriggling herself free so she could float safely back down. "I’m not a football, so please don’t hold me like one. And you could try talking to me instead of picking me up. I don’t much care for touching others without warning," she sighed, brushing her hands against her skirt as she tugged her hands back into her sleeves, gravity stabilizing quickly afterwards. Once the other was on the ground again, she shifted her feet ever so slightly which created a slight spark that jutted out behind her to block off a flame. “This isn’t exactly a safe spot to stand still, so either we continue on and finish what I’ve started, or return and drag her with us.”

The almost stoner-like calm of the fire king melted away immediately when Sever grew hostile; leaving in its place the stone cold stare of a war ragged king. “You’ll still be able to leave, but you’ll just have to go through me first. Trust needs to be earned, and goes both ways, boy; I can’t trust you won’t just vanish instead of staying around to learn, and you can’t trust that I won’t just chain you here without reason,” he drawled, happy go lucky hum gone as he shoved both hands into his pockets and followed the boys. “So, how do you recommend we go about this that we’re not at each other’s throats the whole time, Sever?”

Stopping dead in his tracks at Veda’s reaction, the sandman nodded and turned, making eye contact with the king. “I’m heading back. I need to do some research, and can’t do it from such an unstable area so close to the bird,” he breathed, heading past the bickering trio towards the throne room. Once they were clear of the others, he glanced back down at Veda and sighed, gently placing a hand on his shoulder. “Veda? You alright? Wanna talk?”

Stopping when the man popped up, the crow king listened to his words in silence, eyes shifting over to Ross at the mention of Seda being back in his body. Stepping over to the twig of a teen, he placed a hand on the boy’s shoulder and sighed. “Ross. What’s done is done. I’m sorry it’s come to this, but we can’t change it. What we need to do now is make it to him so that we can help. Who knows what condition he’s in right now, we should hurry and make sure he’s alright,” he breathed softly, glancing behind him to Spectre and shook his head. Now wasn’t the time for such questions. They had to move fast in order to make sure Seda didn’t hurt himself or push too hard.

“I’m not stopping him if he decided to roast one of you featherbutts. You’re dumb for not getting help sooner. Why didn’t you think to get one of us?” the younger demoness asked, putting her free hand on her hip as the other slid into Jedah’s without her thinking about it. These morons were going to end up killing everyone if they didn’t get an understanding of what they could and couldn’t handle on their own.

“Most of you were either already busy with things in other gates or missing. We’ll have to take the blame for this one. I’ll talk to Sedynn myself when he wakes,” the illusionist drawled, picking a feather out of his hair before glancing up when he heard feet returning. “someone’s coming back?” he breathed, eyes shifting from pale blue to hawk brown, his head tilting. “Perem and Veda? الذهاب تحقق عليها” he murmured, gesturing to his younger brother who nodded and headed towards the duo.

------------

The great phoenix that turned to face Seda looked very similar to Adra, although rather than having the raven hair the three brothers shared with their father, she had long brown locks with orange feathers woven in like a headdress. Seeing such a small child facing her, the demoness lowered herself to the ground and raised an eyebrow at him. “I came here seeking retribution against the Crow King. I can sense Yas within these halls, and after he dies, I shall leave and not bother you anymore.” She breathed, growing more solid as vivid orange wisps collected against her body, a fire seeming to glow out from under her skin.

Lift me up above this

The flames and the ashes
Lift me up above this

The broken the empty
Lift me up

I'm gonna change history
Enlighten the world

Fatal as a heart attack

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:33 am
Pure T0rture

In a grave of roses,
my soul is so cold,

xxxxxI wait in misery.

I reach for the light...

Giving off a faint hissing through the gas mask over his face as she began sparking and shifting the gravity around them, the one calling himself Vector had allowed her to go free though one might say it sounded like a mocking or condescending snicker. It stopped rather abruptly, however, when he raised one gloved hand up to her. "You'll return the way you came willingly or you'll be dragged back: your choice. We were assigned the task of dealing with the intruder and, attempting-to-be-helpful future child of a family friend to the master or not, we will get rid of those who get in our way," he stated coolly as a shimmer ran briefly over his hoodie. Carefully lifting the girl's hand, he set a piece of candy in it before letting her go again. "Your warning was when I let you see me. Next time that happens, you'll likely be taking your final breath. The Den Mother told us to play nice with you this once for Master Sedynn, but this is the only time you'll receive the warning that should you show insubordination in this gate again, the General won't play nice with you. Come. I'll walk you back as the Wolf Pack deals with the intruder, but once you're back, I'll be off again. Understand?"

"That doesn't exactly work if I refuse to tell you anything unrelated to your teachings. All you really need to know is I don't exactly have a choice in being here therefore I can't just bail out because of that wuss or something stupid said. Either way, trust isn't exactly going to be built by doing this. It just makes me want to do to you precisely what Sedynn wants to have happen to this intruder: remove your head and mount it on a pike. You want to get along, remove your little spell and keep him away from me," Sever finally responded after Ross gave Adramalech a slight nod. Geez. For the kid of some hardcore demon king, that guy sure looked like he was going to start crying uncontrollably at any second. Glancing at Spectre tapping something on his wrist, he raised a brow. What the heck was he even doing? "What're you doing, uh, Spectre?"

Lowering his arm back down, he tapped up near the trio of scopes with one long finger. "Keeping things in order is what I'm doing. Vector has apprehended the girl as were the Den Mother's orders. He should be bringing her back shortly. I can take you to the rest of the pack, the intruder and the young master if you'll just follow me," the Russian answered before heading back the way he came. Setting a hand over where his ear was, he began speaking in the odd off-Russian language like Lupo had earlier. After a few pauses in his speech, he gave a slight sigh as he seemed to glance at the group. "The Den Mother has asked me to reinstate the corridor's defenses so try to keep up. You don't want to waste Lady Gwyn's time by tripping anything." The way he uttered those words made Ross' skin crawl, but he simply nodded again and began following him. He obviously knew more about this place than he did after all.

As Perem walked further away from the original designated target, Veda's crying seemed to calm down a bit though the circles in his eyes remained in their faintly shimmering state. Not really, but... I suppose you guys should know what with my instabilities at having to restart... There's voices linked to each of the stigmas. Chestra hears the one for the Lino Doue since he bears a partial, incomplete version of it. Each of these stigma voices, for lack of a better way to explain them, have the tendency to urge you to use the stigmas. If given the opportunity, they'll activate themselves by playing with how you're feeling or for survival, he explained softly, a brief flicker of the jester sitting with his legs pulled in close to his chest, arms around his knees and face hidden behind them, showing itself beside the sandman and the child. The closer you were getting to her, the more pressure the stigmas were putting on me to use them and I can still feel the magic of them starting to activate simultaneously in my eyes... I don't want to hurt anyone...

Giving the demoness an approving nod, the bat demon's narrowed eyes flicked between a solid black and their usual golden brown ever so briefly at the brothers. "I still have the same question stuck in my head for your kin, most of demon kin, as I did as a kid: were you all born stupid or were you just dropped on your heads as children? I've been here forever and Belial's been the same amount of stupid he's always been. If it wasn't for the panic of others, and the succubitches, he'd never have known Veda left the gate on various occasions. I'm pretty sure you could've come to get me and I'd have been thrilled just to do something besides avoid the twin sk- the twitches and the clingy duo," Jedah growled irritably, his chest cavity shifting as it used to in his earlier years with just as much irritation. At finally noticing the hand holding his, the rippling motion stopped and his eyes shifted down towards the hand then at Serenity who hadn't seemed to notice then back down to their hands. Unfortunately for him, he didn't know how to respond to their holding hands so his reactions shut down entirely making Nitanï start snickering as he removed something from the bag he'd been carrying the whole time. Sliding it around the back of his neck, he set the deep blue ends over the small five slits on both sides of his neck just for the slits to move as if he were breathing and various bubbles to start going through the blue with every motion. Much better.

"And I was here for the longest time though I did have a few instances where I vanished for a little while. You can't just say that and expect it to be a legit answer, guys. Y'all simply weren't looking for help 'cause you obviously thought you could handle it when you clearly couldn't and now you two get to deal with an active fxckin' volcano 'cause you got caught with your hands in the cookie jar. Good luck with that. The absurdity of it is so astounding it's making me lose my accent. Seriously, guys, y'all need to start growing up like the rest of us and getting to know your limits."

----------

Watching the woman carefully, the little fire demon remained as he was as she lowered herself to his level. At least she was being nice about talking to him on the same level. Her response, however, made his gaze shift briefly away from the woman before returning once more. So this was her. "Right... I think we need to have a very serious discussion about this which requires you to cut off the theatrics for me please," he started off reluctantly before just stating what the first words to pop up into his head were for an explanation. He wasn't feeling up to sugar coating everything he said or did. Why go complex with political correctness when there was a simple-stupid manner of speech? His dad used to use it all the time. Lightly taking her hand into his own though there was no real grip to it, he motioned her to follow him. Unfortunately for him, as defiant to it as he was pushing himself to be, his exhaustion was starting to show in his eyes and his breaths were starting to come more frequent as if trying to make up for air that wasn't reaching his lungs like it was supposed to be doing. "Please excuse the flames, but they're not going to hurt you. Other than that, I'd like to show you something and you seem to need to see it."

All I ever neededxxxxx
was a reason to believe.
You helped me hold on,
xxxxx
xxxxx
I reach for the light...
xxxxx

but now I know I want to

live my life.
The choice is mine.
I've made up my mind.

Now I'm free
to start again.
The way I want to live

to live
and breathe
and breathe

I want to live!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:27 pm
Dantes_river
Seraphine is momming without even knowing it.

I won't be broken
I won't be tortured
I won't be beaten down
I have the answer
I take the pressure

I turn it all around

xxxxxThe brief twitch of irritation on the child's face was hidden quickly by a sweet smile as she nodded, shoulders slumping slightly. "Very well, since it would be a waste to argue against you, I’ll come back," she drawled softly, blinking as he tried to take her hand, she made sure to keep her palms covered by the fabric of her sleeve while inspecting the small candy before placing it into a pocket on her skirt.

Nodding at his words, the child brushed her hair from her face and bit her lip. "I suppose it's only fair, since you're probably wanting to get on with dealing with her. I would have liked to have had a word with her before she was sealed away again, but I suppose there's no changing past events." she breathed, twisting the fabric of her sleeve in her hands. "I finally understand what they were telling me. Though we may move the threads of time and space slightly, their overall shape remains the same as ever."

“I never said I needed every detail, simply that you tell me. You could give me the briefest one word descriptions of why you’re being summoned, and I wouldn’t care. So long as you actually communicate with me,” the fire king drawled, looking to Spectre before nodding briefly. “Very well, lead on Spectre.” He grinned, shoving his hands into his pockets as his eyes began drifting along the walls, inspecting the areas where traps were being set up. How a little girl had deactivated them, he wasn’t sure, but it was obvious now she was no ordinary child, the powers she seemed to inherit from Desiré and Lymbo shouldn’t have allowed her to do any of this. “Ross, what do you think of Elaine? Does she seem odd to you? Aside from the whole, being from the future thing, I mean.”

Ah... mm... I suppose we’ll have to keep our distance, then,” Perem breathed softly, sand shifting off his shoulder as he looked up at the others for a moment. “But I don’t think it’ll last too long, she mentioned hanging out with you, so perhaps it will pass?” he asked softly, padding over to the others before seating himself about five feet away. “Still though, the girl bothers me. There’s something about her....” he added, scratching at his beard in thought.

“You’re right; we were just being cocky,” Jezabeth drawled, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. Glancing over to Nitanï, he nodded slowly and shifted his weight from one foot to the other. “We mostly just wanted to prove that we weren’t useless. We’re older than most of you, and we still aren’t as strong. It’s kinda frustrating...”

“Oh good god, do you really think we care if you’re as strong as the rest of us? If you don’t like that you’re weak, start training harder and push your limits, don’t do something reckless like this and put yourself and others in danger!” Serenity huffed, her hand coming out to slap him upside the head. “You’re dumber than I took you for if you really think we only care about who’s the strongest.”

-=-=-=-=-

Nodding, Seraphine followed after the frail child calmly, allowing his weak hand to guide her slowly. “Flames don’t usually hurt me to begin with,” the woman murmured softly, seeming to have calmed down greatly. “Are you alright, child?” she asked softly, tugging on one of the feathers in her hair as she watched him carefully. “What was it you wanted to show me? Is it close? I could carry you if that would make things easier.” She held no quarrel with the child, and seeing someone so young in such a state made her worry for reasons she didn’t understand.

Lift me up above this
The flames and the ashes
Lift me up above this

The broken the empty
Lift me up

I'm gonna change history
Enlighten the world

Fatal as a heart attack

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:01 am
Pure T0rture
xD
But aw. He's so allein, on the inside that is, anyways so... yeah.

In a grave of roses,
my soul is so cold,

xxxxxI wait in misery.

I reach for the light...

Ignoring the irritated twitch, Vector merely nodded his approval to the girl's response. It was best she behave herself in someone else's home after all. "I would have thought someone as smart as the general's friends, whether it be Lymbo or Veda, would have told you the facts of time and space seeing as they know the facts of it so well. There is no changing the past, only delaying the inevitable," he said so very calmly before lowering himself down to Elaine's level, pushing down his hood and removing his mask to expose the black hair, caramel colored skin, and mismatched red and gold eyes normally concealed beneath his uniform. Staring her straight in her blue-green eyes, one well-defined brow arched itself slightly. "Seeing as I've been honest with you, Miss Elaine, why don't you level with me? Who are you really and why are you here? We don't believe your story, but as I said before, we're to play nice with you. It's just you and me here, and I want the truth. You know a lot more than you've let on, and trust me when I say that I know what kind of skill set you're using to take out those traps. I was watching you traverse these halls quite some distance before I made my move after all just as a precaution. What you say here in confidence between us, I'll even keep from the general and the den mother if it'll make you feel better... And I may try to help you, depending on your answer."

"And how's that supposed to work exactly? I can't tell who's summoning me or why. All I can tell you is that most of the time, it's a personal summons," Sever quipped sharply back at the crow only to shake his head slightly as if to say not to bother answering the question. "Rhetorical question. I figured stating I'd be right back and leaving a remnant of my summoning circle behind was clue enough that I would indeed be back even if you had to summon me back here for taking too long. I can't predict what lies on the other end of my being summoned, but I can't exactly ignore it either. Guess that was too complex for your itty bitty bird brain." And then he hit the floor several meters in front of Spectre face first, rolling several more before finally stopping on his hands and knees trying to breathe. What the heck hit him between the shoulder blades?! That frigging hurt! Even worse was the fact that it knocked the wind out of him.

Cracking his neck whilst dropping his hand back down to his side, a rather cold seemed to have replaced the innocence Ross had once carried. "I'm getting annoyed by your attitude, kid. You'll respect your elders whether you like it or not. This is precisely why I try to avoid violence as best I can, but some people just don't get it. Be still your tongue unless you have something nice to say lest I remove it from your head," he purred coolly before sliding back into that innocent demeanor that made him appear to be such a pushover. "I-I'm sorry for going off like that. You do need to be nicer though, Sever. I really don't want to put you back to sleep. Hm? Elaine? Mm... I wouldn't necessarily put her on my list of enemies nor my friends, but more along the lines of a possible threat that will need to be dealt with accordingly based on how she plays her cards. As kind as she was trying to be to Seda, I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her. Then again, I'm kinda paranoid about the pe-."

"It was you?! I oughta kick your a** right now, you fxckin' psycho!" Sever interrupted as a deep gash cut through the floor and one of the walls though Ross merely sidestepped it. Spectre had just seemed to pause and glance between the two as the scopes began shifting again. Standing back up and marching back to the trio, Sever swung a fist at Ross' head only to growl when he caught it and shifted back to that cold manner. "Here I thought it was Seda 'cause you like making things explode like Chestra and yet it was you the whole time. How the hell did you get your magic to work so well for you to do it? It's your fault I'm stuck like this until I've finished recovering!"

"And I do apologize for that though I don't exactly know how I got you stuck in this more human form. That guy was pretty persuasive. As for my magic... I really didn't want people to know I can use it better than my father ever could. It was all for survival purposes in truth. Seda taught me much over time, and he always told me to keep a few aces up my sleeve. Truth be told, I really don't like violence as it doesn't solve anything, but I won't hesitate in using it for survival. Thanks to everything Seda's taught me, I've survived a lot of things in life," he retorted just as calmly as before only to flip the boy and himself. Upon landing, he had Sever pinned to the floor and seemed prepared to snap both his arm and neck. "Recover....? Recover from what exactly? Is it why you were so easy to put to sleep and take down now? I know you're stronger than this, so talk to us or we can't help you."

Snapping something in the odd language Lupo had used earlier, the boy struggled a bit before ceasing to squirm. He needed to remain calm and just cut this- Just by a small nick appearing on Ross's face had made the halfbred prince put enough pressure on his arm that it felt like it'd snap so the scratches forming around him had stopped. "Fxck. You," Sever seethed, his narrowed eyes making it clear he wasn't going to comply. Sighing lightly, Ross released him and dusted himself off before embodying that of a meek teenager once again. Ugh. Now he was feeling lightheaded and queasy for the minor tap into his demon half. With the squabble ended, he gave Adramalech the peace sign and a light smile as Sever remained seated on the floor with a hand on his arm and his eyes narrowed at the space before him.

Unfortunately, it didn't take long before a small black mass darted down the hall past Spectre, Sever, Ross and Adramalech. A few moments later, it was back albeit seemed to be keeping an eye on the small group. The mass of what could now be seen as flames died out a bit to expose a boy no older than eight: a young fire demon. When his gaze finally stopped at Adra's face, his eyes were shown to be a solid black with a small red slit in it no thicker than a strand of hair. "Who are these guys, Mr. Spectre?"

Looking down slightly at the boy, the unseen Russian demon beneath the surface of a stealth suit snickered softly then pointed at the crow. "Hello there, little Viaresu. This is the drama crow, Adramalech, the general kept exploding into flames about even when vaguely referenced. And, of course, you know Sever here seeing as he's been coming and going for the last three years. As for our third friend here, well, he's the prince of our gate and his name is Ross. We have a fourth one too, the general's son, Seda, but he's still several halls away," Spectre answered as he brushed his hand briefly over the boy's head. Giving a soft snicker, he deliberately made a couple of hops like a rabbit. "Grey Heaven's watching over him from a distance at the moment. You kids are always so curious. So what has you running down the hall? Gwyn wanting you to take another bath?"

Flaring up briefly at the teasing of taking a bath, the boy crossed his arms over his chest. "That's not funny. Water does something weird to me and I just shut down... Those guys are back again and Miss Gwyn said to come get her if they showed back up," the boy grumbled before scowling at Spectre pulling one of his hands away from his chest to seemingly look at it.

"And they've already sprayed you with water it seems. Your arm is still recovering from it and based on how it hit, your face and chest would've been hit too. You've been working on channeling your healing into specific areas for injuries that may be more serious than others. I'm sure Gwyn and General Sedynn will be proud of you guys for all of the work you've been putting into being the best you can be. Keep it up and you guys might make us in Wolfpack feel like lesser beings."

"Please. I might as well be storage shed with all the good I do..."

"Untrue, Viaresu. You kids are coming along quite well in your training, and you in particular have made a lot of progress in using the flames you inherited from that sword in various different ways. ворона, when you're done playing in the hallway, I'd like to have a talk with you about the gate seeing as the general has put you in charge of us whilst he catches up on his rest. I'll explain anything you have questions about then so try not procrastinating," a female voice chimed in before a blonde haired woman, no older than nineteen, passed by in part of a familiar suit of armor. It was obvious that this girl was the one that Sedynn had called Gwynn earlier. Pausing after having turned the smaller boy around, she glanced back at Adramalech over her shoulder. "Don't worry about any damage to the walls and floors. Thanks to Veda, General Sedynn's had the whole gate sealed within a circle of reparation. It takes a bit of time to recover lately due to how tired he is, but it still functions. And if you see or hear any walls break, it's likely just me kicking some morons through them for their stupidity. Spectre will let you know if it's threat-worthy or not. Take me to them, Viaresu."

"Yes, ma'am." And with that, the boy started off down the hall in a brisk jog as Gwynn merely marched onwards behind him. It was apparent that she didn't leave room for debates. Things would go the specific way she said, no highway option. Spectre just seemed to continue walking onwards himself as if they hadn't stopped for a small, but long, chat. Ross hesitantly but surely followed suit obviously not wanting to talk about the brief moment of hostility he'd shown towards the younger boy.

Perhaps... If anything, however, if Elaine was telling the truth about helping me, I'm going to have to call bullshxt on it and say she was following me. I've never been one to ask for help, though I'm obviously biting the bullet what with this infancy -to-toddler stage. Once I'm able to get about on my own again, I'll most definitely return to doing things by myself again as well. Simply put, I don't like being a bother, and it's just easier doing most things by myself so I don't invite other people. It'll all be habitual, mind you, but still, Veda murmured softly as his tiny hands wiped away what few tears were now left on his cheeks. And then it clicked. Oh crap. Jedah didn't see or hear me crying, right?

"That's what this was about?!" Jedah and Nitanï snapped in unison at Jezebeth. Unlike the cool-headed fish, the bat demon had to walk away from the two brothers before he hit them. Unfortunately for them, he didn't stray too far much less for too long.

"I really should punch you both, and I really could, but I think Serenity has already made a clear point in smacking you both upside the head. Instead, I'm going to have to simply state that I agree with her though I'll repeat what I said when we first met: you're both lazy and stupid. Neither of you thinks further ahead than the present moment. But we thought we could or it should've been or whatever the hell else you have stuck in your head as an excuse needs to find its exit light and head straight towards it 'cause it needs to move on. You didn't put in the effort of making up for what you lacked with things that didn't hurt you in the long run and you didn't think of all of the bad things that could happen. What if, boys, can be your best friend. You can hope for the best, but always expect the worst. You always, always, always make contingency plans just in case something goes wrong 'cause if it does, we don't have a motherflipping phoenix on a rampage in a gate belonging to some else over ancient artifacts. If it can go wrong, it most likely will go wrong," he scolded the two older demons in a semi-calm, yet mostly irritable, tone. Feeling his chest shifting, his gaze turned back towards where he'd heard crying a moment earlier only for the blacks and greys he usually wore to start turning two different shades of red. He was going to murder this witch and anyone else that made his brother cry. "I'm going to kill her."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

As if it clicked, Seda gave a soft, curt chuckle then scratched the side of his head. "That's right. You don't know about that. A lot of people don't know about it actually. Forget I said anything about it," he breathed out before seeming to stall briefly when Seraphine asked if he was alright. Crap. She was focused in on how he wasn't holding up as well as someone his age should. Letting out a slow breath, he opted for being honest with her. "Not really, no, but it doesn't really matter whether I'm alright or not. I'm going to have to get back to my room somehow and there's not exactly anyone else around to help except for you. Even worse, I had to drag you to me just to have someone near in case I hit the floor." Taking a pause to cough into his elbow, he held up a finger as if asking her to wait a minute. After the coughing fit ended, it took him a few extra minutes to catch his breath to which he used the other arm to wipe blood off of the first.

"I'll explain once we get there. But yeah, we're close. It's just in this next room. Whew. The littlest of tasks really is such a pain nowadays. Ugh. I'm saying it: man down. I need to sit down or I am gonna pass out. Pushed myself too hard it seems. Hate to admit it, but I almost hit the floor just summoning you. I have the energy to do a lot of things, but my health has been declining when I try to use even a little bit of it for... Some time," he breathed out as he finally just plopped himself into a seated position. And there it was again. He'd think of certain amounts of time and his judgement on it just said he'd be wrong on how long it'd been. How does one explain losing track of time to the extent of years being lost when he still looked five?

All I ever neededxxxxx
was a reason to believe.
You helped me hold on,
xxxxx
xxxxx
I reach for the light...
xxxxx

but now I know I want to

live my life.
The choice is mine.
I've made up my mind.

Now I'm free
to start again.
The way I want to live

to live
and breathe
and breathe

I want to live!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:52 pm
Dantes_river

I won't be broken
I won't be tortured
I won't be beaten down
I have the answer
I take the pressure

I turn it all around

xxxxx“I didn’t get the advice from them. They would’ve stopped me,” the child shrugged, tugging a hand through her hair to look at him with crystalline eyes. He wanted the truth from her? Amusing. The smile that graced her lips was more genuine, unfitting of an eight year old. “I was honest, for the most part. I am the daughter of Lymbo and Desire. I’m Elaine Sanoir, and I’m the second herald of the apocalypse. What you saw on the way here was only half of my abilities, and I don’t intend on using the others anytime soon,” she breathed, tugging her sleeves tighter over her hands.

“I came here because I was hoping to stop things before they had a chance to begin.... I just didn’t expect to land right in the middle of everyone’s reunion,” she mumbled, twisting her sleeves around in a knot. “Still, time flows on, and the events coming up will be a struggle....”

Letting out a low sigh, the demon king shifted his steps to dodge Sever’s flying body when Ross threw him, shoving his hands into his pockets. “Would you two not fight? I understand you have your differences but try to set them aside and look at your similarities. You’re both strong, you’re both smart, and you’re both stubborn. However, you are still under my wing and if you can’t manage to at least be in the same space without getting into a fight, I’m going to resort to drastic measures,” he frowned, lighting a new cigarette as the new additions showed up.

Eyeing the wounds the child received, he frowned and brushed his hair from his face. What exactly was going on in this gate? Shrugging, the demon waved the duo off before gesturing to Spectre to continue on.

Nodding lightly, the sandman shifted slightly so he was half curled up in a crescent made from sand. “Don’t expect us to just let you go back to that. We’re going to be nosy now that you’ve let us all back into your life. Granted, we also know that you like your space, so we probably won’t be on you as bad as wet on water....” he shrugged, eyes shifting over to Jedah at Veda’s question. “I’m guessing yes...”

Opening his mouth to argue, Jez was cut short by Serenity’s hand coming up. “Save it. You ******** up, now you have to own it. When Sedynn gets up, you’re going to be the ones to explain to him what the hell you did, and then you’re going to deal with whatever he decides to do with you. Like the adults you’re supposed to be by now. We’re not kids anymore; you have to think things like this through before you act on them,” she frowned, crossing her arms as she gave the crow brothers a cold look.

Lowering his head to avoid looking at Serenity’s disapproving gaze, the crow prince sighed and nodded. “right.... We’ll take the blame for this one....”

“Damn strai- Jedah?” serenity mumbled, spinning to look at Jedah curiously. “What’s up?”

-=-=-=-=-=-

Following quietly, the phoenix knelt beside him when he sat down and tipped her head to the side. Eyeing him slowly, she bit her lip in contemplation, hands clenched tight against the fabric of her dress. Letting out a slow sigh, the woman relaxed a little and pulled one of the feathers woven into her hair out, blowing a warm golden fire on to it before offering it to the child. “...it’s not as strong as it should be... but it should help,” she mumbled, wondering if he even knew what a phoenix flame was.

Lift me up above this
The flames and the ashes
Lift me up above this

The broken the empty
Lift me up

I'm gonna change history
Enlighten the world

Fatal as a heart attack

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:44 pm
Pure T0rture

In a grave of roses,
my soul is so cold,

xxxxxI wait in misery.

I reach for the light...

Giving the girl a faint chuckle, Vector's eyes flashed dangerously at her. "Alright. Fine then. Continue your façade as long as you'd like, but do remember, I offered you my assistance," he responded coolly as he slid his mask back down over his face. Flipping up his hood, he stood back up and lifted the girl back up as he marched back the way she came. It took only three steps before he seemed to teleport swiftly with her in tow and set her at the doorway to the throne room. "What happens from here on is beyond our jurisdiction, Elaine. Farewell." That said, a ripple ran over his hood before he simply vanished again without a sound.

Ah hell. Someone needs to restrain him before he goes berserk. He's so juvenile by jumping immediately on the hostile bandwagon when I get even slightly upset. You know how he gets. It's all, if Veda ain't happy, nobody's gonna be happy with him, Veda sighed heavily as his tiny little hand gently pat Perem on the chest. "No, Perry." It actually wouldn't be wise to follow me. Most times I wandered off was so I could train my stigmas to behave. If I accidentally eat one of you, I'd never be able to face the others again much less myself. Add the fact that I'm only half of myself, I'm only half as strong, but twice as deadly due to instabilities caused by having to rewrite formulas. Should we run into each other, however, I would enjoy hanging out for a little while.

Shooting the crow princes a sharp glare as his already long fingers began elongating a bit as his nails shifted into claws, he shoved the tip of his finger against Jezebeth's chest without any real care as to whether or not he hurt him. "Damn straight you two will take responsibility for this. You're also gonna take responsibility for upsetting Veda which means I'm putting my two cents in with Sedynn's decision on what to do with you. Whether he listens or not is up to him," he snapped, the pitch of his voice raising and lowering as if trying to decide if he was going to remain human or turn into a bat. Snatching his hand away, he started marching towards the door. "I'm gonna kill 'em, y'all's family or not! And if she is Lymbo's kid, I'll be doing the world a favor. No girls allowed."

"Alrighty then. Jedah, first off, yer breakin' through the seals that make ya look human again. Secondly, ya sound like yer six and ya think girls are gross again," the fish demon muttered as he caught the bat demon's arm and pulled him back towards him and Serenity. Glancing at the lovers still sleeping in the air within the confines of the room, Nitanï gave a soft sigh at neither stirring. "And finally, are ya seriously wantin' to wake Lym up? When he's this tired, and I mean the real kinda tired instead of his usual bored tired, his temper's worse than this tantrum yer havin' now and ya know it. I don't wanna get crushed." His words, however, were met by a sharp glare of solid black eyes and a hiss-screech exposing six sharp fangs.

"I did nothing wrong by using self defense. And I'd like to get along, but I can't exactly do that with someone not willing to budge on things," Ross mumbled to himself before raising a brow at an odd sound he almost thought was a laugh coming from Spectre in front of him. What was so funny to him?

"You really are a birdbrain, aren't you? Mr. Friendly there isn't so friendly. It makes perfect sense that he spent a minimum of ten years in a nut house now that I know he's the reason I'm stuck in this form," Sever grumbled while stomping down the hall behind Adramalech. Fortunately for the king beside him, an invisible force like that of a sword sliced a large chunk of the cement out of the air in half making it miss both Xerxes and Adramalech, but Ross appeared pissed with his hand against the wall where a large chunk of it was currently missing.

"I'm not some kind of psycho walking around, brat, and it's none of your business if I was much less the time I may have spent in one," he growled before breaking another piece of the wall off and hurling it at Sever simply because he stuck his tongue out at him. "Whilst I normally don't condone acts of violence, I'm gonna kill you, you cocky little twerp!"

"Well, this has escalated quickly. Amusing, but all of these little distractions are slowing our progress," Spectre chuckled softly before flicking a small orb at each of the boys just for them to be shocked by it. "Let's move, boys. We're almost there, and I'm pretty positive young Seda will require being carried seeing as he's on the floor. Glad I got your attention, Ross. I'd hate to have to do that again. Lady Gwyn will explain what's happening when you meet with her, Mr. Adrama-ha-lech." That said and done, Spectre moved onwards yet again with that strange sound from before, and the two halfbreeds following him albeit on opposite sides of the hall. He couldn't bring himself to use Chestra's nickname Adramallama with the crow, but just the thought of using it was a hoot. Unfortunately for Ross, he could see that the prince was keeping the nausea he was feeling masked by stubborn irritation.

Motioning Adramalech to get closer to him, he waited patiently before finally saying in a low tone, "You may need to force Ross into his demon half and keep him in that state for a while. He's obviously rejected, or perhaps I should say neglected, it for so long that he gets physically ill when he taps into it. Halfbreeds do that when part of them is neglected for extended periods of time. Chestra was an extremely hostile person, and still is to this day. He tries to be kind, but sometimes he just can't help blowing up walls as a warning to others not to test his patience or interrupt his sleep. The prince has obviously inherited that based on rumors from Earth stating he nearly leveled a city for something that upset him beyond that he could hide which is likely why he's rejected that part of himself. I'd suggest forcing the full blown non-demon approach with Xerxes though. He's far too attached to his demonic heritage due to his upbringing causing him to rely heavily upon it. That would be why he's angry about being stuck in a human form. I will say that much to you so you know what you'll be working with after all this. Lady Gwyn, however, shall be your advisor from here onwards so do not hesitate to speak with her."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

In the midst of Seraphine's contemplation, Seda had closed his eyes and placed a hand on his chest so he could try focusing on his breathing so as to regather the energy to move again. Opening his eyes as he felt the flame flicker to life, a smile slid across his face and he gently accepted the feather from the woman. "Phoenix fire. It's a beautiful and precious gift for a fire demon. I appreciate it," he hummed lowly as the fire and feather seemed to be absorbed into his hand. Giving her a nod, he took a breath and stood up again... only to step around her, snap his fingers and point down towards the floor with a stern expression. "Heel!"

At being commanded to heel by the boy, a rather large and obviously male figure covered head to toe in black stopped his sprint ever so abruptly only to catch the three females with fluorescent blue masks that were behind him with his arms. He then opted to sit down although he kept one leg out a bit more than the other. Two of the three women sat down themselves only for the third to step forward. "Young Seda, please step away from the woman. General Sedynn-" Lupo started only to seat herself when he gave her a second snap-point with a slight glare.

"And I told you to heel, Lupo," Seda responded in a tone that seemed to paralyze the four. Returning to his original calm, he brushed his bangs out of his face and glanced back at Seraphine. "Sorry about that. Last time I saw them, they were still puppies, and you naturally have to assert dominance or they get unruly. Now that they're sitting, back to my original goal. This room here has-"

"Nothing that would interest her," Lupo interrupted, her eyes trained on Seraphine. This interruption was met with a side-glance from Seda as he clicked his jaw, the first three to sit sliding back a little as if prepped for explosions to start going off at any second.

"This room is actually a library of sorts. I've spent many a day with my father in here simply reading books together. To be precise about what exactly is amongst these books, you might call it the history of Hell itself including all of its kings, dukes, marquis, and the like, alongside all of their lovers and children. It was all gathered here through a lot of persuasion and my father wished that the younger generations would learn from the past so as not to repeat the same mistakes in the future. It's in one of these said books that you'll find out why I brought you here with me. In fact, I'll get it for you," the fire demon continued as he stepped through the door he mentioned being nearby. Ignoring the faint whines of the four still seated in the hall, Seda meandered over to a shelf and slid his fingertips along the spines of the books until finally pulling one off and stepping over to a small round table with four chairs around it. Flipping through the pages, he sat down and slid the book to the side so it was in front of the chair beside him that he used his foot to push out for the older woman. "This, for example, is how I recognized your name along with the one you gave me when I asked what you were doing. Apologies for the avant-garde art meant to depict people, places, and/or things."

All I ever neededxxxxx
was a reason to believe.
You helped me hold on,
xxxxx
xxxxx
I reach for the light...
xxxxx

but now I know I want to

live my life.
The choice is mine.
I've made up my mind.

Now I'm free
to start again.
The way I want to live

to live
and breathe
and breathe

I want to live!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:53 pm
Dantes_river

I won't be broken
I won't be tortured
I won't be beaten down
I have the answer
I take the pressure

I turn it all around

“And you continue seeing lies where there aren't any.” She countered, squeaking as she was picked up, only to huff and cross her arms when they were back in the main hall. Waving him off with a small flick of her fingers, the young demoness leaned up against the wall and sighed. So much for stopping things before they got out of hand. Now it looked as though she was along for the ride, at least until one of them came to get her.

“I don't mean we'd be chasing after you, but don't expect us to avoid you. We’ll be inviting you over and sending you messages and the like. We know we can't be with you all the time, especially because of the way you focus in on things. But being able to spend time with you every now and again would be nice,” the sandman whispered softly, shifting so he could face Jedah and stop him if need be. “... it looks like the girl has things handled...”

Eyes shifting towards Jedah when he started over, she brushed her hair over her shoulder and smiled at him. “Don't go blaming me just because you don't understand me,” she didn't mean to taunt, but the tone she used didn't help her. Turning to Perem and Veda, she tipped her head and sighed softly. “I'm sorry, uncle, if I made you uncomfortable earlier. You never did like me using my abilities. We just counteract one another too much,” she apologized, bowing slightly. Standing, she bit her lip and twisted the sleeves of her dress around some, shuffling to the exact opposite side of the room the others were on.

Placing a hand on Jedah’s shoulder, serenity gave a sigh and stepped in between him and the little girl. “I know you're upset, but letting your anger rule you like this isn't going to help the situation,” she spoke calmly, trying her best to make him see reason. Glancing over her shoulder at Elaine curled up with her knees under her chin, she couldn't help but see a small boy in her place. “Doesn't that look familiar to you, Jedah? A child willingly distancing themselves from people they identify as family? All that's missing is a sibling willing to take on the world to keep them safe.”

“Sever, that's not something to take lightly. I've seen the inside of one of those places with my own two eyes and they are an absolute hell. The things humans do to each other when they think one of their own is unstable or weaker than them would make most of us look like f*cking angels,” the king frowned, not even flinching when some rubble from the wall hit him in the face. “Don't even respond. We need to keep moving and you two arguing will just slow us down. Sever I want you on Spectre’s right, Ross, you're on my left. If you say anything that could instigate another fight, argument, or falling out of any kind until we’re done I will not hesitate to lock both of you into a humanistic state without any powers,” he frowned, a fire starting at the tips of his wings.

Nodding at Spectre’s advice, he smiled softly and glanced to each of the boys. “I'll take your advice into consideration, thank you, Spectre.”

=~=~=~=~=

Looking between the two as they began to argue, a small fire lit at the woman’s feet, her unease causing it to grow slightly only to be put out when the child -hadn’t one of them called him Seda?- spoke to her again. Jumping when the one interrupted, the phoenix’s entire body stiffened, bright orange eyes shifting between the two once more as her hands held tight to bunches of her skirt. Following the boy inside, she nodded lightly, taking extra care to restrain her powers so she didn’t cause a random fire.

Hands still holding fabric tightly, she took a seat and began scanning the page slowly. “Yas the Crow King, sire to: Jezabeth the False with Razi the enchantress, Eurynome the Hands of Death with Adaliah the waters of death, and Adramelech, first hand of doom, with Seraphine the Phoenix. Died 1608 when his son took the seat as king of fire and absorbed his powers for his own. Buried in the catacombs of the fire kingdom’s castle with his three brides, who all died in childbirth.” reading this, the woman frowned low and put a hand to her head, thinking hard. “... I remember none of this... I remember Yas storming our sisterhood because of our dispute. I remember him killing most of my sisters... but this? Did we really agree to have his children?” she whispered, confusion clear across her face.

Lift me up above this
The flames and the ashes
Lift me up above this

The broken the empty
Lift me up

I'm gonna change history
Enlighten the world

Fatal as a heart attack

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:51 am
Pure T0rture
Have I mentioned how much I hate autocorrect?

In a grave of roses,
my soul is so cold,

xxxxxI wait in misery.

I reach for the light...

You better not try chasing me down. I'm serious about if you guys get hurt by me. I'd rather go back to that place forever than to hurt you guys in the slightest. Visits with warnings in advance would be nice though, Veda responded as his tiny cheeks puffed up defiantly. He was being honest though. If he ever hurt his family, blood or not, he wouldn't know what to do with himself. The kids in the hidden gate that had died because of an accident still loomed over him as it was, and he didn't want to hurt anyone else he cared for. When the girl spoke, however, he gave a heavy sigh as his cheeks deflated. "No, no." It's not because it counteracts me, Elaine. You're triggering my stigmas with it because of two reasons: I'm only half of myself, and I'm in an extreme state of vulnerability. As I get older, it's going to keep trying to trigger them due to the instability of being only half of what I once was which will get irritating quickly. Once I get my other half back, you may feel free to use it all you want, but don't use it around me until then or I'm gonna end up unintentionally hurting people. Giving a brief sneeze after finishing speaking, his hands moved up to his face and rubbed his nose a few times.

Stopping when Serenity got between him and the little girl, one he was now gonna kill for mocking him, the bat demon gave a low growl in response albeit sounded more like an irritated hiss. Staring the demoness in the eye, his own black eyes narrowed slightly. Really?! She wasn't just protecting the girl, but opted to paint a pretty picture with her. Ignoring the dark lines forming up on his skin as his features began to sharpen, he lightly set a finger between her collarbones. "You better not be saying what I think you're saying. And it would please me to no extent releasing my anger out on her snotty little a**. In fact, it might do the world some good if I lop her head off her shoulders before she reaches the stage Vedinya was when Sedynn kicked her psycho a** out of his house," he retorted finally only for something no bigger than a pebble to bounce off the side of his neck. Shifting his gaze from the blonde to where it came from, he found a boy with dark hair, a pair of goggles, an overly large hoodie, and shorts reaching just above his knees sitting on the throne with a small gun and a black box in his hands. "And who the hell are you?!"

"No one of importance. I was just asked to fetch Elaine before she does anything stupid. Well, anything else stupid really. She’ll be lucky to not be eating a wall when I get her back to our own time," the boy responded with a half-shrug before standing up and spinning the little gun a few times enroute to the girl. Stopping in front of her, he slid the gun into his pocket and shifted his gaze from the black box down to her. “Let’s go before anyone else comes and screws up the timeline. There’s a difference between acceptable and unacceptable timeline shifts, and this is borderline.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Blinking behind his mask, Spectre tapped on his arm briefly before scratching behind one of his ears. "It's not a problem. I was just letting you know what I've observed so you might use it to make them great. General Sedynn asked us to help you, and help we shall," he responded honestly as he rounded a corner. At least Xerxes hadn't given a scoff or something to Adramalech's comment on insane asylums. Nope. The two halfbred demon boys were silently doing as they were told. At finding the four members of Wolfpack seated in the hall, he gave off that odd sounding snicker before giving the trio of males he'd made his way through the corridors with a brief gesture towards the open doorway nearby. "Little Seda gave you all the snap-point command of heel, didn't he?"

"He did. The kid's more terrifying than his daddy, and we were prepared for him to snap the Den Mother's neck when she interrupted him talking with the woman he's in the library with now. I'd be careful going in there if I were you. She's a little... off. I'd say she's being motherly to him though so I wouldn't necessarily say she's that much of a bad person," the male rumbled in response after pulling his mask off and shaking his head slightly. Stretching his legs out in front of him, Beltway gave a low groan before waving dismissively at the blonde woman wearing a gas mask that scooted forwards as if to see if he was alright. "I'll be alright, Bertha. That sudden stop followed by catching you three just jarred my leg a bit."

"Sit still," she responded as she drew a syringe out of a pouch at her hip. Ignoring his brief protest, she used her foot to push him onto one side as her hands worked on tugging the side of his pants down a bit and sticking the needle into his hip. Removing it once all the pale green liquid was gone, she removed her foot from the side of his head and slid the syringe into a different pouch. “Give it a minute to kick in, duumkopf. Pleased to see you could join us, Spectre. A pity that I’ve been made to sit in the hallway instead of care for little Seda. Be sure to get him to me, Adramalech, and get him to me fast or I’ll be sure to have Four Eyes put your brother’s hands of death to use on the inside of your body.

Ay, perra alemana. Bertha’s not going to do that so don’t take her seriously. She’s just worried that he knows her skills lie in medicine yet opted to leave her in the hall with us. I’m Beltway, and she’s Four Eyes. The target is-

The target is being protected by Seda in the library. From what I could hear, she is suffering from a little amnesia of certain events that have transpired and so is Seda,” Lupo interrupted as she stood back up and armed a small handgun on her thigh with one swift click.

She’s only with him because he summoned her to him, but there have been no more traps, curses, or hexes since he’s made contact. If anything, Den Mother, I believe we should let Seda talk with her and eventually the general. He’s been a force to be reckoned with since he was born after all,” Spectre responded as if in a report before giving a slight shrug. This earned him a sharp glare before Lupo turned her gaze towards Adramalech.

Your orders, sir?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Giving the phoenix a faint nod, the small fire demon could only bring himself to give her a sympathetic gaze. "I'm afraid so, ma'am. There's a lot you seem to have lost, but everyone loses something now and again. I'm missing what seems to be years myself," he murmured after a few moments of letting the information settle in. Briefly running his fingers over the black lines on his arm, his gaze dropped to his lap. Glancing back up at the woman, he held a small hand out to her. "Seraphine, if it's alright to use such an informal version of your name seeing as I'm not quite sure if I should call you Ms. or Miss, I want you to know that I know your story and I don’t believe you’re a bad person. My name is Seda, son of Sedynn the Volcanic Hellfire, the current head demon general of the Sky Demon King Chestra the Demolisher of Men, and I'm here for you. If you’ll have me that is. It's much nicer to meet the real thing rather than simply reading about it though. And the naming system meant to intimidate or whatever seriously sucks."

All I ever neededxxxxx
was a reason to believe.
You helped me hold on,
xxxxx
xxxxx
I reach for the light...
xxxxx

but now I know I want to

live my life.
The choice is mine.
I've made up my mind.

Now I'm free
to start again.
The way I want to live

to live
and breathe
and breathe

I want to live!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:01 pm
Dantes_river
Beleive me, I do too.

I won't be broken
I won't be tortured
I won't be beaten down
I have the answer
I take the pressure

I turn it all around

“Nah. We won’t go chasing you down. Like I said, invites and the like. I think we’d only chase you down in the case of an emergency,” he murmured, poking one of Veda’s puffed up cheeks. Looking up at Elaine, his eye twitched at the slight bit of pink he could see under her sleeve. Was that? Mmm, that was irritating. She kept secrets like her mother.

Looking up from her ball, the blonde nodded curtly and stood, taking a deep breath to steady herself before going to the boy’s side. Bowing to everyone, the child smiled softly. “I’m sorry for the trouble I’ve caused. Uncle Jedah, I meant no disrespect, I’m sorry if my tone came off wrong.” She spoke calmly, as if she hadn’t just caused a total ruckus for everyone before lifting a single hand out to the boy who’d come to collect her. Deep magenta markings very familiar to some would be hard to miss against her pale skin. “Let’s go...”

Dropping her arms, Serenity gave a shrug and stepped to the side. “Fine. Go ahead, I give up. Sorry for trying to keep the peace,” she mumbled, shoving her hands into her pockets as she walked away from him to lean against the wall.

=-=-=-=

Stopping just behind the Wolfpack, Adra seemed to be staring through the open door, flaming eyes distant. Where had he felt this energy before? Grumbling under his breath, the demon king glanced at those around him and shook his head. “Right... I think, since you said she’s not being threatening our best chance is to try and do this peaceably. For now, Ross and I will go in to check on everything. Should we take too long or you hear things get out of hand, then I want Sever and you lot to join us. But only if it should come to that, I’d rather not burn the place if I can avoid it,” he commanded, his calm voice somehow different from his usual cheerful tone. Somber.

=-=-=-=

Shoulders scrunched up, the woman looked up at him with wide eyes and nodded, slowly relaxing. “Seraphine is just fine. I’ve never cared for titles anyways, it’s nice to meet you, little Seda” she mumbled as she took his hand in hers, her touch warm against his. His flame felt so cold to her. “There is much I’d like answers to, and I’m betting you’ve questions of your own. Certainly, there is somewhere we can go to receive such information?”

Lift me up above this
The flames and the ashes
Lift me up above this

The broken the empty
Lift me up

I'm gonna change history
Enlighten the world

Fatal as a heart attack

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 8:12 pm
Pure T0rture
BUMP!!
TRANSLATIONS ::
Beltway, ven aquí con el que se siente como Yas.” = “Beltway, come here with the one who feels like Yas.

Bertha, du kommst auch.” = “Bertha, you come too.

..., perrito.” = “..., puppy.

Te hemos extrañado, pequeño.” = “We’ve missed you, little one.

..., mi hermano. Sí, sí.” = “..., my brother. Yeah, yeah.

In a grave of roses,
my soul is so cold,

xxxxxI wait in misery.

I reach for the light...

Good. Only if you’ve given word in advance or it’s an extreme emergency though, Perem. I’m serious, Veda sighed heavily as his tiny body released the air from his cheeks. They’d come to an understanding at the very least. Smacking a tiny hand to the sandman’s chest, a little gurgle could be heard from his stomach. “Hungry.Oh yeah. It’s been so long I must’ve forgotten how much I used to eat. Yeesh. You’d think I’d remember something like that, but I guess all of that time in that hellhole made me forget.

Shooting the little blonde a sharp glare, Jedah’s form slowly shifted towards the form he began with before turning his gaze towards Perem. “Just get out of my sight, little girl. You have to feed him every two hours, Perem. His system burns through food at a rapid pace due to his stigmas, or the Lino Doue more specifically. When we were younger, I’d say perhaps Elaine’s age, he’d still be hungry after ten full course dishes that most adults couldn’t finish. Whilst my system doesn’t have that fast of a metabolism, I still require mass amounts of food due to my bats. Those of us from the hidden gate that stay in touch, specifically with all of you, are what you might like to call gluttons. Veda’s hunger outweighs Gluttony’s hunger much like how Lymbo’s laziness makes Sloth seem like an avid athlete,” he growled, his abnormally long fingers pointing towards his brother as he spoke to Perem. At getting hit in the neck with another pellet, he started back towards the strange boy and Elaine. Stupid brat was gonna- Oh. He was just trying to tell him to apologize to Serenity. Even better, he just shot Elaine upside the head with the pellet gun! Reaching across his chest just to grip his biceps on the opposite arm, he shifted his feet uncomfortably. It’d been a while since he’d apologized to anyone much less spoken more than a few words with the blonde. Then again, he still felt like that kid that’d been so nervous to talk with the girls he just seemed entirely too defensive. Only Veda would know of that though. “Um... I-I’m sorry, Ren. It’s... I’m... a little stressed out. Well, more than a little, but that’s not the point. Everything’s been setting me off recently and I didn’t mean to go off on you...

Pulling the trigger a couple more times to his little handgun over Elaine’s head, the boy shot her a slightly annoyed look. “If you’re gonna apologize, try to actually mean it. Even I can do that much,” he muttered as he slid his gun back into his pocket with the little black box. Setting his hand into hers, the shadows around their feet started a fiery dance whilst his hair and eyes briefly flickered a golden amber color, dark lines creeping up his arms and up to his cheekbones. As soon as it had all flicked back to their original state, the duo vanished and the shadows settled back down.

As soon as the duo were gone, the wall a few feet from Serenity shattered as an older teenaged male went skipping across the floor to the opposite side of the throne room. Within seconds, the partially armored figure of Gwyn marched through the hole in the wall with three other guys in tow. Dropping them off in the center of the floor, she hefted the first guy up off the floor by the back of his shirt and dragged him back to the other three. All four appeared to have gotten a severe beating from her. Crossing her arms over her chest and raising her brow at Nitanï, she simply said, “what?” The fish demon could only point at the wall followed by the four much larger males, and then back at the wall where a bunch of younger kids and teens were peeking through.

I think our lad Sedynn’s building a child army in this gate, guys.

Then you’re not that bright, Monsieur Nitanï. We are all orphans that the general so kindly took under his wing. Monsieur Jedah has a hand in our upbringing too albeit he’s less free to do so. Most of us came from other worlds and others came from the other gates. We’re now our own little family. Simple as that.

Ooh. The fish got in trouble with Gwyn. He’s gonna get it.~” The younger kids that were snickering about Nitanï getting a sharp retort from Gwyn got a sharp glare from her before she said something in that foreign tongue that seemed to be circulating the gate. In response, the group of kids all filed in and sat down on the floor beside the throne. “Oh. Gwyn, Šedé Nebe and Jedním Očima is still with Wolfpack.

Of course he is, the overly curious bunny. As soon as the crow gets his tail feathers back here, he’ll return as well. I do hope you all are behaving yourselves in the gate. Jedah.

Sorry to you as well, Gwyn.

Damn straight you’re sorry. Hopefully none of you are taking his current snippiness too seriously. He’s been going off as often as General Sedynn on a good day for the last few weeks due to Belial’s official announcement of his seat being given to either Morrigan or Jedah when his time is up. We’re all well aware of how badly Morrigan and Lilith get under his skin, and being considered even remotely as an equivalent to the succubi has him snapping at people left and right. His brother’s return has added to his mood seeing as he’s now stressing over Monsieur Veda’s currently vulnerable state. You should’ve seen him pacing around the room and annoying both the general and myself. Add together stress and anger and he starts shifting into his true form if someone starts pressing what few buttons remain on his temper and patience.

So sorry I have any kind of passion that isn’t mauling people just for looking at Sedynn wrong.

Watch it, bat. You’re only here because the general considers you a member of his family that can come to him with your troubles. Yang, how are the food preparations?

I... require at least two runners to come with me for supplies. It seems we didn’t gather enough to feed all of the extra visitors in the gate. Seeing as we need one of us to keep an eye on the food and Ryun’s in his cooking state I opted to make the run, but I cannot carry it all back by myself,” a dark haired boy responded from the doorway though his gaze seemed relatively cold and hollow. Gwyn merely nodded before motioning two of the other kids to stand back up.

That’s perfectly alright with me. You may take Lin and Juan with you, but do be careful. I’d rather not have to explain why you’ve been asleep for the past few days with most grievous injuries to the general again. Lin, Juan, keep him out of trouble.

I can go wit’ the lad, Gwyn. It’s not like I’m all that busy at the moment. Is he that much of a troublemaker?

He’s made quite a few enemies in the past two years he’s been here. Lin and Juan can keep him out of trouble for the most part. Our biggest worry with him is his other abilities, his decisions of going rogue on occasion and his massive appetite being the equivalent of Veda’s at his age if not larger. If you feel you need to go with them, then do so. Just understand that whilst this may be a simple run for food supplies, the children are also training so do try to refrain from interrupting that unless absolutely necessary.

Ya serious, lass? I’d say he’s likely one of the good kids. What d’ya mean by goin’ rogue though? And sure thing. I’ll only intervene if necessary.

Quite. And that means he’ll do what he wants to do and turn on you if you try to stop him. This usually only happens when certain names or descriptive details are mentioned around him. One of our nagas are currently residing in Adramalech’s gate due to her very presence triggering his hostility towards her and others. We’re working with him on that.

Taking a few moments to digest, Nitanï gave Gwyn a nod in acknowledgment before starting to follow the trio of kids. “Alrighty then. I suppose it’s nice of Sedynn to treat us to a meal albeit he won’t be joinin’ us though. I’m curious as to why the kids are cookin’ though as well.

Ryun’s life has been centered around a kitchen for survival purposes so he’s grown attached to them. Yang likes making his own food for he doesn’t trust many others in general and he’s used to being alone. Overall, they’re both socially awkward and yet they’ve got a mutual understanding and extensive knowledge of culinary skills.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Smiling at Seraphine’s response, Seda could only inwardly sigh in relief. She was being compliant and rational which meant he wouldn’t have to get hostile with her. Shifting slightly in his seat, he gave her a slight nod. “Seraphine it is then. Do simply call me Seda as using terms like little and young somewhat depresses me and then I start getting pissed. I’m already hyper-aware of how I look and that I’m still in the process of learning how the world functions so I don’t need people constantly pointing it out. It’s already irritating as hell being called young master by Wolfpack. And we’re in one of few places that we may find this information. As I’ve already said, history has been recorded and placed inside this library. Depending on the question, we may have to speak with others from the last era you can recall. We apparently have an extra four visitors as well and one is that of the one you mistook for Yas. Where better to start than one that was close to Yas? If he should fail to answer said questions, I will dismiss him and I will see if my father’s added anything new to the library. My questions can be answered later so I’m going to have us focus on helping you. Beltway, ven aquí con el que se siente como Yas. Bertha, du kommst auch,” he answered honestly before turning towards the door a bit. Oh how the warmth of Seraphine’s hand reminded him of his father and his temper. Rubbing his thumb on the back of the phoenix’s hand gently, he gave her a reassuring though tired smile. “Do not stress yourself over what happens here much less what you feel about their presence, Seraphine. I won’t let them try anything funny. Small and frail as I may appear, I’ve taken down higher class demons before with ease. If it makes you feel any better, he is the one that placed these marks on me for my health though it must’ve been recently as it has yet to take full effect. Our magics linger within each other so we must’ve been on good terms for me to help him.

Outside, after Wolfpack had nodded slightly in acknowledgement of their orders and Sever had crossed his arms over his chest in irritation, Beltway’s and Bertha’s names were called from within the library in either Spanish or German. The blonde German medic swiftly grabbed the Puerto Rican man’s arms and helped pull him to his feet only for both of them to grab the crow king by an arm, Spectre slapping a hand against Ross’s chest to stop him from following, and pull him inside with them. “You called?

I did, and I’m glad you’re being on your best behavior now. We’ve made contact before, Adramalech, yes? I’m afraid I cannot recall when or where specifically, but your appearance alone reminds me of what my father once depicted as that airheaded bird one cannot help but enjoy competing with. I’m only letting you in to answer some questions Seraphine here may have. Should you be a waste of my time, however, I’ll be taking her, Beltway and Bertha with me elsewhere, and you may explain that to my father. I do hope you understand that there is no room for negotiation on this matter and that you need not take this personally as it’s not,” Seda grinned ever so sweetly though his words were anything but kind. Briefly glancing at Beltway sliding his hood back on, he gave a soft chuckle only to point at his leg. “And might I ask what happened to your leg, perrito?”

Te hemos extrañado, pequeño. We’ve brought the one you’ve requested though, mi hermano. Sí, sí. The crow here is the current Fire King Adramalech, the First Hand of Doom. Adramalech, this is the general’s son, Seda, and Seraphine, the Phoenix. It’s a family reunion,” Beltway smiled lightly at Seda before waving dismissively at the question about his leg. His familiarity with the phoenix made Bertha shoot him a disbelieving glare, something hard to accomplish, but was otherwise left alone on the matter. “Pfft. Long story short, I accidentally blew the damn thing off. You know how much I love things that go boom.

Hilarious albeit reckless as per usual. I told you that your explosives will be the death of you one day. Fortunately for you, it was only a leg this time.

Sí, sí. Now, let’s get these questions underway so I know if I gotta toss him outta the room.

All I ever neededxxxxx
was a reason to believe.
You helped me hold on,
xxxxx
xxxxx
I reach for the light...
xxxxx