Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Show and Tell [Alice / Leo] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ephebe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:08 am
Leo was nearing having completed the requirements for entering third year, and lately she'd been spending a lot of her time at the gym, training or sparring with whoever she could find.

This was also where she was this afternoon; she'd been warming up by herself for lack of a sparring partner, bored but tenacious. It was fun to push her body, but training without a friend was quite predictable - it didn't really help as much with the things Hel had said she should focus on.

Which might explain her great joy at spotting someone else in the gym. "Hey!" The Mare abandoned the exercise she'd been in the middle of, jogging up to the other ghoul with a grin and wiping some sweat off her face as she went. "You wouldn't happen to be in the market for a sparring partner, would you?"

vampireluvr97
OvO
Feel free to PM if you have any spar questions!!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:39 am
Alice sighed. She needed to improve herself in some way, shape, or form. In the past couple weeks, she felt useless. She wasn't good at anything besides academics - which wouldn't always work when in battle. She needed to practice her combat. If she didn't get better, she wouldn't be able to help others.

So, for the first time in ages, she left her room -- her comfort zone - and went to the gym. She somewhat hoped that there wouldn't be anyone there that could make her embarrassed that her skills were not up to par.

But someone was there. And they spotted her. Alice someone panicked. Was she talking to her? Alice looked around her, just to make sure she wasn't mistaking her for someone else, then pointing to herself. "M-m-me?" She said nervously. I mean yes she was in the need of a partner to spar with so she could practice. The shock of someone asking her first probably threw her off. "I mean yes, I am I'm just," she said with a bit of an awkward pause, "Not good at it yet."

Ephebe
Gotcha. I'm just I remember some of the fighting mechanics from some past events, but I haven't personally been fighting against someone so I'll learn as best as I can. ^^;

vampireluvr97

Beloved Vampire

20,740 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50

Ephebe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:18 pm
"Yeah you!" Leo gave the other ghoul a thumbs up and a grin.

"Ahh no worries, no worries," she waved a hand dismissively, "no-one's good at it when they start! Heck, some days I'm still not good at it and I've been sparring for years." She winked conspiratorially. "Only thing for it is practice, right?"

vampireluvr97
Well, if you want to refresh your memory, here's the battle guide and here's the FEAR guide. ovob Usually when doing a sparring RP, both players roll 1d20 and whoever rolls highest gets to start the spar off; Leo will let Alice start though, so we don't need to roll that.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:44 pm
Alice wasn't sure how to respond to the ghoul. How was she to react to someone asking them to spar with them? She nervously threw up a thumbs up sign. "That's true. The only way to get better is to keep up with practice and doing it with others." She didn't think she was going to say that, but she did. It was true though, so there wasn't anything wrong with agreeing with the older ghoul.

Ephebe
Year One Student Health: 30/30
Year One Student Attack: 2d6 -6
Year One Students Defense: 1d4

vampireluvr97

Beloved Vampire

20,740 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50

Ephebe

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:07 pm
"Right!" Leo grinned encouragingly at the other ghoul; "so, are you up for it?"

vampireluvr97

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:11 pm
Alice sighed. She might as well just go for it. I mean she looks to be an upper classman. She didn't want to break rules, or disobey orders from someone above her. But on the brighter side she will most likely get better at fighting. Only one way to find out. "I am up for it as much as I can be."

Ephebe

vampireluvr97

Beloved Vampire

20,740 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50

Ephebe

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:25 pm
Okay, this wasn't going quite how she'd hoped it would. On one hand the ghoul had agreed to spar, but that sigh... she didn't seem particular enthusiastic? Not that one necessarily had to be enthusiastic about fighting, but this ghoul seemed almost unwilling. "You..." Leo paused, wrinkled her forehead and thought. "You don't have to. I mean, I don't want to force you or anything! That wouldn't be fun at all, right? You can say no!"

vampireluvr97

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:00 pm
Alice wasn't sure what to say. I mean she was interested. She was just embarrassed. Especially with how good the older student must be at sparring, she felt like she wouldn't be a good partner. But she wanted to get better! She just didn't exactly know how. "It's just - I just wasn't expecting anyone to be in here. I was just thrown off because of that. That's all!" Alice waved her arms in front of her face, her head turning side to side. "I do I was just surprised. That's all!" She was super flustered at this point. She just wanted to get better and not be a disappointment to her team mates.

Ephebe

vampireluvr97

Beloved Vampire

20,740 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50

Ephebe

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:52 am
"Oh, okay!" Leo visibly perked up, reassured by the younger ghoul's words. "Alright then, you can start! Do you want to set any special rules? No FEAR attacks or something like that? I think it'd be best if I didn't use mine," anyone who hadn't sparred before was likely to be a first year after all, "but I'm fine with you using yours!"

vampireluvr97

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:15 am
Alice perked up a little bit. Maybe she had a chance of not being a fool when fighting. "Okay. Anything I should know before fighting? Just cause I haven't really done any sparring?"

Ephebe

vampireluvr97

Beloved Vampire

20,740 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50

Ephebe

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:21 am
"Hmm," the Mare thought for a second, "keep it friendly? If your opponent's yielded, don't take potshots or anything. Otherwise we just keep attacking until someone calls it! Right, and don't be afraid to say when you've had enough. There's no reason to lose your FEAR shield during a spar."

"Alright, have a go when you're ready - unless you have any more questions?" Sliding into a defensive battle stance just in case, she watched her opponent with keen eyes.

vampireluvr97

vampireluvr97 rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:32 am
Alice flung her arms up as if to stretch. Preparing herself for the oncoming spar, she nodded. "Those are fair answers to my questions. So yeah sure I am ready. I guess." Hopefully she didn't screw up too much.

She threw the first punch. It was a terrible punch. Barely even touched the girl. But probably enough to make a scratch.

Ephebe

vampireluvr97

Beloved Vampire

20,740 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
Ephebe rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 7 Total: 15 (2-16)

Ephebe

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:07 pm
Leo winced, more for the terrible attack than because the punch had hurt. Okay, everyone had to start somewhere; "don't worry, you'll get the hang of it soon!"

Drawing her own fist back for a counter-punch, she went at her opponent no holds barred.

((HP: 39/40
Damage: 9))
vampireluvr97

jsdhfgjshgfjhsgdf I am so sorry, I thought I'd posted in here @_@ I'm really sorry for the wait!! ;;

vampireluvr97 rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:36 am
Alice wasn't expecting such a strong punch. She tried to defend as much damage as possible. Either way it still really hurt. Just to show that practice makes perfect.

(DEFENSE) 9 - 4 = 5 damage taken

Ephebe
No worries sweetie pie! It happens

Year One Student Health: 25/30

vampireluvr97

Beloved Vampire

20,740 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
Ephebe rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-16)

Ephebe

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:14 am
"Great defense! You did good deflecting the damage there," Leo gave the other ghoul a grin and a thumbs up. So far she was quite impressed with her opponent, even if the fight had barely begun. She was holding up nicely for a first year against a second year adversary.

But there was no time to stop and ruminate - they were still in the middle of the spar, after all! She went at the other ghoul again, this time with a roundhouse kick that was not, admittedly, the greatest roundhouse kick she'd ever managed.

((HP: 39/40
Damage: 2))
vampireluvr97
<33333

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items