Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[Zone 8] Dragon Eye Lake

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:08 pm
User Image

Just West of Swanmon's hut and the Plains of Rebirth lies a beautiful but dangerous lake.
It is filled with aquatic and Dragon Digimon of all shapes and sizes and it's beauty it topped off
by an amazing waterfall that is said to look like flames dancing up the mountain in the setting sun.
The waterfall is known as the Fire Falls.
Surrounded by mountains

_Hazards_
-none-

===== [On-Going Arcs] =====
Mssions

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:19 pm

Ċalendar

|| Spring || Summer || Fall || Winter ||

|| January || February || March || April || May || June|| July || August || September || October || November || December ||

|| Sunny || Cloudy || Cold || Rainy || Windy || Snowy || Typhoon || Snowstorm || Sandstorm || Hurricane ||

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Montgomery "Monty" Wallace
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
■ ■ ■ DIGIMON TAMER ■ ■ ■
Posts Theme: Kurogane THIRD

"How can I enjoy a life
of pleasure when there is
so much suffering in the world?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The wind was brisk and revealing, it beat across the ground and tore up into the sky. The air was a marvelous thing, so gentle in nature yet powerful enough to shape the land. It also was a symbol of what Monty and Betamon X strive for. To be calm, flexible, and swift. To be be fierce, sharp, and strong. It had been some time since Monty left the comforts of New Network City. The rebooting of the digital world had delivered a mortal blow to his confidence, as well as separated him from all of his friends. Every time he looked into the screen of his D3 digivice he was reminded of just how foreign he was to the rules of this land. What once glowed on command, the digivice showed no sign of power. After their encounters in the Floppy Falls Monty thought it best to go somewhere where no tamer would arrive at for some time. Monty and Betamon X walked for many days to reach the place they were currently in. It paid off. The two of them had seen nothing but digimon since then, the perfect place for training. The location was known as Dragon Eye Lake by the locals, an aquatic paradise where dragons of the deep laid dormant, looking to strike at anything that grew too close. Many other Betamon lived in the region, and they had proved useful in training Betamon X in both mind and body. When Monty first reunited with Betamon X in New Network City he was told that they would have to find their strength again, leaving his partner weakened. Over the time they spent at the lake Monty saw nothing but improvement in Betamon X, his attacks grew sharper, his movements grew swifter, his mind honed.

There were some days that Monty wouldn't hear from Betamon X, for he would go off and train with his own kind. This gave Monty the opportunity to train his own mind, his own body, his own heart. He would spend the days meditating at the base of Fire Falls to clear his mind and relax. Monty would sometimes hike the lower trails of the many mountains that surrounded the lake, further clearing his mind. Though training with Betamon X was encouraging and fruitful, training on his own brought greater understanding.

When Betamon X would go off by himself he would occasionally find himself at the domain of Elder Seadramon. This wise leader of the Betamon would tell Betamon X stories of love and adventure, inspiring that of the youth. Elder Seadramon was old and feeble, but when he had the energy to train with Betamon X he moved with fiery passion, so much so that the youthful digimon had never won one of their sparring matches. Though training with Monty was insightful and rich, training with his own kind had a greater value.

One day Betamon X came to Monty rather than going off to train with his own kind. Monty scoffed, and joked to his partner, "Decided to train with me today? What will it be: A swimming race, or maybe an old fashion tussle." Monty threw a couple of air punches to psyche himself up, unaware of Betamon X's strange emotion. Betamon X looked saddened by something, something important enough to take him away from his own kind. Betamon X replied, "Elder Seadramon... is dying." Monty stopped suddenly and looked down to his partner, consoling him, "I...I'm sorry, that was insensitive of me I didn't know. The small aquatic digimon shook it off before replying, "He wants to see the both of us, follow me." The small digimon lead its tamer around the edge of the lake and to the familiar Fire Falls. It was almost dusk, and the radiance of the sun shone off the waterfall making it look like a column of fire. Motioning to his tamer, Betamon X moved in the direction of a cave Monty had never seen before, one that would take them behind the roaring water fall. Following his partner Monty found himself in a dark cave with a small light at the end of the tunnel. Everything about the cave spelled dangerous, but Betamon X had asked him to follow, and he'd trust his partner with his life. As they walked down further into the cave Monty used his hand to feel across the rock wall so that he wouldn't stumble unexpectedly, the wall was cool and slick with condensation. As they advanced he could hear voices in the distance, he assumed the Betamon village. As the two of them emerged from the cave Monty found himself face to face with a great sight. Many aquatic like houses were formed around the cave walls, the Fire Falls hiding the village from the sight of predators. At the back, most magnificent of all, the Elder Seadramon curled up in a resting position.

Betamon X approached the monstrous digimon and stated, "I've brought my friend as you asked Elder Seadramon." The blue serpent moved ever so slightly, straining to open its eyes to see Monty. The digimon sighed, and coughed in pain. Many of the Betamon moved to aid but were shrugged off by the elder. The grand digimon propped itself up and spoke, "Ah, so you are Monty the human partner to Betamon X. I have heard stories of your selflessness and bravery. Just as Betamon X has been training you too have been honing your mind and body. All for a power that you once had, but lost. Fear not young tamer, the bond you both share is strong. Stay together, and the device in your pocked will surely glow again." Elder Seadramon coughed, before falling back to the ground. It had used the last of its energy to inspire Monty and Betamon X. In no time at all the massive digimon began to erode, fading away into data. Cries could be heard reverberating off of the cave walls, the Betamon shedding many tears. Monty turned, removing his visor and wiping it off, and placing it back onto his face. He called to Betamon X, "You and I both know digimon don't die, they are simply reborn. May he find happiness in his next life." Monty walked back to the surface, more inspired than ever. Soon he felt the familiar touch of Betamon X walking at his side, his partner stating, "You heard his words, it's up to us now." Monty nodded as they emerged into the freshly darkened sky, the stars just beginning to emerge. He motioned back to his partner, Betamon X, and responded, "We'll return the power to the digivice together, and we will use that power to find our friends!" Monty tore off towards the lake and Betamon X nodded, following and exclaimed, "Right!"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"The suffering in the world has
always been, but that does not mean
that it necessarily must always be."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

Mission In Progress:

EXP: 75
Club: N/A

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:06 pm
User Image
DIGIVICE
health :: 97% | feeling :: Calm | AP/Rank :: 200/Silver
Mission

*Digi-Modify*
O.O.C.
more crappy posts

[Enter from: [Zone 8] Wild Wild West Town]

"Kutay, I'm tired, carry meeeeee." Ryudamon began whining. Which while not all that surprising, was rather abrupt and startled Kutay a bit. "Wha wait why? If you are tired you can just rest in the Digivice until we get there, I'm not carrying you. But anyway, we are almost there." Kutay replied, noticing the scenery around them beginning to change slightly as they got nearer to the lake.

As the trio approached the top of a hill on the outskirts of the lake, they were taken aback by the beauty of the lake in the midday sun. The way the sun reflected off of the lake was amazing, although to someone like Kutay who had grown up in the city, many points of nature looked amazing to him.

As Kutay was caught up in the beauty of the lake, he didn't notice the first few times DORUmon had called his name, which began aggravating DORUmon, "HEY KUTAY!" DORUmon yelled, shocking Kutay, "Huh, what, no need for yelling Dorumon, what's up?" Kutay responded somewhat surprised that DORUmon was so upset. "IF you had been paying attention you would have known that the is like the fourth time I've tried getting your attention, but you were so enraptured with the lake you weren't listening. I've been trying to tell you that I think I found the Fire Falls. I think they are over there." DORUmon said gesturing over to a waterfall, "I know it doesn't really look like it is on fire or anything, but I'm not seeing many other waterfalls around, and its a better place than non to start looking." He explained.

"Yeah, I guess it is as good a place to start searching as any." Kutay sighed a little, he had thought DORUmon had been certain when he thought he had found the Fire Falls, but at least he found a place to start looking. So Kutay motioned for DORUmon and Ryudamon, who had finally stopped complaining about being tired, to follow him and they made their way over to the waterfall to begin searching for a shack of some kind. Kutay wasn't too optimistic they would find anything there.

The trio reached the waterfall after a short while, and after some searching discovered, that they had in fact found the Fire Falls, as just as the card shop owner, had said, they found a room behind the waterfall. Ryudamon was playing near the water, enjoying his reflection once again. As Kutay opened the door to the shack, and looked inside, it was abandoned, and except for some tokens, which Kutay surmised belonged to an arcade game of some kind, although they were too faded for him to read in the dark, so he just put it in his jacket pocket and then as he was turning to leave, he heard Ryudamon calling out for help, so Kutay rushed outside to see what was happening, and as he stepped out into the light, he saw that a Seadramon had appeared, and while at first it seemed to only be examining Ryudamon and DORUmon, when it saw Kutay, its visage turned to fury as it bellowed out, "A HUMAN?! A HUMAN IS HERE!? WHY ARE YOU HERE DISTURBING THE PEACE OF THE LAKE. YOUR KIND HAS NO RIGHT TO BE ANYWHERE NEAR HERE DEFILING THE DIGITAL WORLD'S BEAUTY! LEAVE NOW!" The Seadramon glowered at Kutay, watching his movements as he rejoined DORUmon and Ryudamon, "C'mon guys, lets just leave before something " Kutay began talking before getting cut off by Ryudamon started speaking, "STOP BEING MEAN TO KUTAY! HE'S DONE NOTHING WRONG." Ryudamon yelled at the Seadramon. "Poor disillusioned digimon, simply by being a human he has done something wrong. Everywhere they go they ruin and destroy things, that is why the world was reset by Yggdrasil, the humans had caused too much suffering and destruction and the world needed to be fixed. ALL HUMANS ARE EVIL, and if you can't see that then I will need to break you free of this one's power. WATER BREATH!" The Seadramon explained and then immediately attacked, aiming at Kutay. Since the attack was so sudden, Kutay was not able to dodge out of the way in time, and he suffered a hit, which knocked him down on the ground. "I SAID LEAVE HIM ALONE!" Ryudamon yelled, and Kutay's digivice gave off a golden glow as Ryudamon began digivolving. "Ryudamon digivolve to ... Ginryumon!" He spoke as he changed from his small, rookie form, into a somewhat serpentine champion form, still retaining his samurai-like theme. "You won't hurt him anymore." Ginryumon stated as he faced down the Seadramon.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:00 pm
User Image
DIGIVICE
health :: 65% | feeling :: Calm | AP/Rank :: 200/Silver
Mission

*Digi-Modify*
O.O.C.
super crap post is super crap

As Ginryumon was watching Seadramon, the Seadramon decided to take the initiative, after getting over it's initial shock that it had just witnessed a digimon digivolve in order to protect a human. "ICE ARROW!" The Seadramon spoke out as it launched an attack of icicles at Ginryumon. Ginryumon followed suit and used his own attack "Tekkoujin" Ginryumon said as he released an iron spear from his mouth, that collided and shattered the icicles and continued on at made a cut across Seadramon's body, then Ginryumon used its iron-clad skull in a head butt attack that knocked the Seadramon unconscious as well as Ginryumon, who soon de-digivolved back into Ryudamon, the exchange happened fairly quickly, and DORUmon and Kutay were a little surprised at how abruptly it was over, but after returning Ryudamon to his Digivice, Kutay and DORUmon began their return to New Network City.

[Exit to [Zone 5] New Network City (Card Shop)]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games