TheMagicalAcidTrip

Fashionable Vampire

4,150 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:39 am
Hellisfine
Saw a lot of former gaians on FB saying they would totes come back if they brought zOMG! back, and Lanzer is working on that as we speak. In my humble opinion zOMG! was the heart and soul of Gaia and when it was removed I and a lot of people left. Inflation killed a good chuck of the remaining, and he's talking about working on that too. Fingers crossed, y'all.

I actually liked ZOMG for a while. Hopefully if it does come back they do something to improve upon it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:08 pm
TheMagicalAcidTrip
Hellisfine
Saw a lot of former gaians on FB saying they would totes come back if they brought zOMG! back, and Lanzer is working on that as we speak. In my humble opinion zOMG! was the heart and soul of Gaia and when it was removed I and a lot of people left. Inflation killed a good chuck of the remaining, and he's talking about working on that too. Fingers crossed, y'all.

I actually liked ZOMG for a while. Hopefully if it does come back they do something to improve upon it.

I believe what will happen is they'll put up zOMG, and while everyone is preoccupied getting started on there Lanzer and crew will start tackling other big name issues. I think they were wanting to swap some of the codes or something? They said that could take months.
I believe that once everything has been taken care of and all of Gaia's main issues are fixed, they'll begin making additions and moving the story lines forward.  

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Silver Slytherin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:25 pm
I just logged in for the first time since 2010 because zOMG came back. So. Maybe that will help.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:32 pm
Silver Slytherin
I just logged in for the first time since 2010 because zOMG came back. So. Maybe that will help.
Yeah, maybe. But the question remains. Will it do anything to improve the rp situation? I miss all my friends from back in the day, and if they do come back for zOMG, maybe they'll do a little rping on the side? We can only hope.  

Priestess_Kelina

Hilarious Gaian

1,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:41 pm
Priestess_Kelina
Silver Slytherin
Yeah, maybe. But the question remains. Will it do anything to improve the rp situation? I miss all my friends from back in the day, and if they do come back for zOMG, maybe they'll do a little rping on the side? We can only hope.

This sounds a smidge silly in my head, but interesting enough to mention it (even over two weeks later).
What about a combination zOMG! battling party that also RPs in the game?
It's a very popular practice amongst people in WoW and on some servers in FFXIV.
I'd not quite know how to start it other than gathering a group of friends and mentioning it to try it out, but it might be worth a shot, and maybe you could carry stories over to forums between runs or something?
It might make zOMG! seem more appealing to some people (like me, who isn't much into the game itself because it's meant to be played with a team, and I'm a solo player because I'm not very good with people), but could also get people who really like zOMG! (and that are coming back for it) interested in roleplaying.
There may already be groups that do something like this, I'm not sure, but it seemed worth throwing the idea out there. ^^;

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:13 pm
I'm around, though I would be found in random parts of gaia by now.
I couldn't say much about the activity of other people, since I usually played a role in the marketplace with hiatus, a bit.  

SraMoL ChHLoh MuoY

Citizen

TheMagicalAcidTrip

Fashionable Vampire

4,150 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:32 am
Hey everyone, anything interesting happening around here?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:20 am
TheMagicalAcidTrip
Hey everyone, anything interesting happening around here?

In one's imagination, anything interesting can happen. xd  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Iris Nightfire

Cosmic Strategist

17,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:10 pm
I think Gaia will continue to exist for many years to come but it will not be as active as it once was.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:22 pm
a lot of old timers like me have a lot going on, and we are just not as fun loving as we used to be

cry  

beaulolais

TheMagicalAcidTrip

Fashionable Vampire

4,150 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:11 am
Out of severe boredom and other things, I once again poke on to see if anything interesting is going on here. How goes it everyone?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:37 pm
TheMagicalAcidTrip
Out of severe boredom and other things, I once again poke on to see if anything interesting is going on here. How goes it everyone?

Same  

Satinka_Sparrow

Devoted Streaker

TheMagicalAcidTrip

Fashionable Vampire

4,150 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:37 am
Satinka_Sparrow
TheMagicalAcidTrip

Same

How're you doin then miss?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:45 pm
Satinka_Sparrow
TheMagicalAcidTrip

Same

Hi guys biggrin It's been quiet around here...hopefully will change someday. But we still appreciate all the activity we can get.

What's up? How's life?  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Zer0 Charisma

Wheezing Codger

1,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:31 pm
how the ******** is my account still here!  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff