Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Vine Slap! (Amy/Eitri)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:59 am
Ahhhhh sunbathing, one of Amy's favorite things to do! She could never get enough of the sun on her skin, keeping her warm AND allowing her to photosynthesize! If she was a full on plant, she wouldn't have to eat! Just gain nutrients from the sun which would be a lot easier on her considering some times the food she consumed wasn't to taste some times. It was times like this that she missed her mothers cooking, even if it was made up of unknown variables. [ lets face it, she knew it was made up of unworthy males but she wasn't going to admit that. ]

Even Mindy enjoyed the sunshine, laying right beside her care taker.

LOLTERNATIVE

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:40 am
His day had started off not the greatest. He was rudely awoken early by an argument that - for once - did not involve him and it was so stifling in his room that he found it hard to go back to sleep. It hadn't helped that he'd been up most of the night catching up on all the drinking he'd missed while he'd been away. And boy, did he catch up.

Eitri squinted as he stepped into the sunlight; an already half-drunk bottle in his hand. Nothing like a bit of hair of the dog to fix him up. He wandered for a while before he found a nice open area to stretch out in and recover. Only, he discovered, he wasn't the only one with the idea. There was another - a student of the school, it seemed. Very obviously female, he noted. Most horseman found the students an annoyance; like pets. But girls were girls and curves were curves to Eitri and if anything he could appreciate that.

He let out a low whistle before plopping down next to her. "What a view." It was very obvious he wasn't talking about the scenery.

Viva Viola

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:39 am
At first she thought he was talking about the sun, to which she would've gladly agreed, the view of the sun she got from here was quite lovely in the fact that it did provide a lot of sun and privacy. BUT, it was the whistle that made her eyes twitch and her cheeks turn red. Really?! She's never encountered a situation like this before so she sighed and sat up, crossing her arms with a huff, looking at the mystery person with a glare till she realized something....

Great. He was either a reaper or one of those horsemen and since he had a bottle of some mysterious drink in his hand she was betting it was the latter.

"E-Excuse me but, I think you're in the wrong spot? Don't horsemen stay at their respective islands or something?"

Her vines were shaking at the bottom, looking very much like a rattle snake's tail, showing off her hidden agitation. Ugh.....Horsemen ARE brutes it seems.

LOLTERNATIVE

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:20 pm
Eitri let out a slight chuckle, popping the cork to the bottle and taking a sip. "We're allowed out to wander so long as we behave. Though not many that can stop us if we want to run amock.." He stopped and cleared his throat. He really wasn't here to be a jerk. It was, he decided, best to let some things go unsaid.. It was typically common knowledge, anyway..

"Anyways, didn't mean any harm or offense. Just after a bit of sun and relaxation." He took another sip. "Would offer you some but I'm pretty sure it's against the rules. Ah well, more for me." He leaned back, resting on his elbows and stretched his legs out before him. "What's yer name?"

Viva Viola

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:02 am
Amy really didn't like the horsemen, but...She supposed she could converse with this one since he kind of apologized for offending her somewhat. She could get behind the thought of wanting to relax in the sun, so she tried to relax somewhat. So long as he doesn't attempt more flirting then she would allow him to invade her privacy.

"Yes, consumption of alcohol is against the rules here. My name is Amy. You're name is...?" She actually smiled, one of her vines slithering out to "stare" at the horseman beside her. She was curious and well...He wasn't all that bad looking for a brute, which made her sigh. One day she would find some sort of worth boil to sweep her off her feet right?

LOLTERNATIVE

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:28 pm
Eitri took another sip, a satisfied sigh escaping parted lips. His eyes were half closed; a lazy smile upon his face. It was truly relaxing. "Eitri," he said with another swig. "Amy. Aaaammmyyyy," he tested her name before chuckling. "A pretty name, too," he gave her a sideways glance and then turned his head fully, glancing at the vine with a raised brow.

"What's this, then?" He asked reaching out in attempts to touch it. He was certain it wasn't a threat and if he wasn't so relaxed he might have reacted differently - not that a student was really a threat..

Viva Viola

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:18 pm
Well...Chatting with a drunk wasnt so bad she supposed...He seemed okay so far. "T-Thank you Eitri. Yours is very...Tribal sounding. What clan are you from?" Her vine twitched and wrapped around his hand, "looking" up at him. "A-Ah! Yes Im sorry....They are vines. Quite common amoung my kind. I shall grow more as I mature I suppose. If it is bothering you, I can pull it away if you's like?" The vine seemed to represent her curiousity if anything. "The vines represent my inner thoughts and feelings really."

LOLTERNATIVE

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff