Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Reunion: Smack Down Edition (Tavi & San)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miidnight Melody

Feisty Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:31 pm
San's return back to school didn't go as well as he thought it would. The moment he return, he was drafted to that volunteer to which he almost died. It was the last thing he'll volunteer to, now having a bandage on his leg. But now he is trying to relax after he somehow return back to home, thinking that it must be a miracle. The last thing he can remember is a vine with thorns wrapping around his leg and being pulled in, and then passing out afterwards. The large boil is definitely happy to be back home.

"Take it easy there Bala . . ." Just outside of the school campus, the large boil was swimming in the river with his Apex to whom he receive while he was resting. Apparently his family went to the Miasma Village and got him a mount after hearing what happen to their son. He would be angry at them, but after seeing the Seapent he accept the mount. Bala was kind, very dependent on him too, which makes him love him more. It was a nice swim, and relaxing which is what he needed and require too.

But it's tough to relax when his mind is still busy with thoughts of his Tavi . . .

From time to time, holding on to the reins, San would look out to see towards to the school if he would find the kitsune. In his mind he would think over and over how to talk to him, or at least how they would meet again. "Ugh, it won't be good . . ." He said to himself, shaking his head, and guides Bala down the river.

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:08 am
Walking down along the river side had been a good idea, the kitsune already felt lighter. Less stressed than he had been feeling most days. A deep inhale of the murky water scent and hands stretched lazily above head, popping shoulders as they went.

The ball of bright red that was generally in plain view was currently hidden by a black and white truckers cap, peachy skin covered by checkered jeans and a long white muscle shirt even though the kitsune himself held no muscle and the October air was already getting chilly. That shock of cold had been needed though because today Tavi wanted to feel numb, today Tavi had told himself he was going to release the red scarf wrapped around neck into the water.

Release San....since the boil wasn't going to come back.

"How could he.." Tavi sniffled as he approached the water for what was the seventh time that day. Trying to tell himself it was for the best, San hadn't even contacted him in months, had missed prom, had...had just left. Disappeared and Tavi didn't know if he was hurt, or sick or...dead by the hands of hunters!

And now there was Helki, a chance at living without depression again.

A chance to mend his heart that had been broken into tiny bits. A hand reached up, pulling the hat off to reveal a fuzz of red and two furry ears. Teals eyes looked out to the water as he dropped his hat on the bank and started to unwrap the scarf San had given him.

Miidnight Melody

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Miidnight Melody

Feisty Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:44 am
He looks over to see Bala, checking the Seapent's facial expression to see if he might be feeling a little too cold in the river. "Hmm . . . maybe he should go back to hiss stable soon." Every time he would do that, Bala will just give him that sweet look which makes San change his mind completely. He doesn't mind the company. It felt nice to have some for he felt so lonely . . .

Thinking of him creates a strong pain in his chest. The boil brought his hand up to hold his chest right over his heart and wince softly. It's a pain he never felt before in his life. "Then again, I experience so much because of him . . ." He sighs deeply, trying to get rid of that pain. "I need to find him, somewhere." Today was his chance now, but what he didn't know that it was literally right now and here.

As he made his hundredth glance to the school, he saw someone near the riverbank. He was a little far away to see, but he guides his Seapent a little closer across the murky, green water to see better. It was a boil, with red hair and tails . . . the mere sight made his heart quiver. "Is that . . . ?" For a Rakshasa who are well known for illusions, he thought that an illusion was cast on him to see the kitsune right there. "Tavi?"

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:34 pm
Thin fingers unwrapped the scarf but clutched it tightly when eyes returned to the water. The sight before teal eyes made the moment stand still, a huge something was out in the middle. More important however was what, or rather who appeared to be on it!

San.

Anger and hurt boiled and the kitsune's red fur started to buzz with electric. What was he doing playing in the water and when had he come back. Tavi wrinkled his nose moving closer to the water and about to try and send a shock out into it but then paused.

This had happened before....he had mistaken a boil at school for San once.

Was it real?

Tears started to fall and Tavi yelled out loudly, "SAN! IF THATS YOU IMMA KILL YOU!"

Miidnight Melody

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Miidnight Melody

Feisty Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:42 pm
It was really Tavi. He's here, and just as he thought he is completely mad at him as he can hear the buzzing of electricity just charging up. In his mind he's saying a small prayer to himself as he stood up on his mount to speak to him. "Tavi! I can expla-!!"

Oblivious to him, he had guide Bala straight into the rocks. The Seapent cries out in pain as he leans back to get away from the rock, and San fell into the water. Bala cries out in horror of what happen to him and quickly dives down to carry the large boil on his back. San coughs out some of the water and they went straight to the bank to get out of the cold water.

His heart was racing fast, beating against his chest as they reach to the bank. He slip off of his mount and fell down to the ground, wincing in pain radiating from his leg. He brush back his wet hair as it grew longer since the last time he saw him, and sighs deeply before looking up into those teal hues that is crying so many tears. "Tavi . . . I'm so sorry."

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:30 am
It was San......

In the moment Tavi could feel that sinking feeling of heart going to feet. Standing in the chill of the season, clutching the scarf and staring out at what had been thought lost. It was unreal and for a moment nothing was getting through to the kitsune. At least until San decided to hit a rock, the shock of the sight sent Tavi into a panic and snapped the boil back with a yell out, "SAN! DON'T DIE!" Electric was popping all around and just before feet could hit to water the giant thing San had been riding on brought him to shore.

Watery eyes landed on the dark face as Tavi raced over and knelt to the bank to touch the other boil. Trying before hand to rein in all the electric that was coursing through body by nerves. For he didn't want to hurt San worse, at least until he figured out if the big idiot was ok.

"Nnnnnn.." A distressed noise was all the kit could muster before hands were wrapping around San in a crushing hug. Clinging in case the other up and disappeared again. Holding the moment as the smaller frame shook from crying against San's wet one. "Y-you idiot! You dumbass! Y-you....are you a-alright?" Tavi sniffled pushing face into a familiar neck as he cursed the boil in arms, heart hammering loudly in ears, in anticipation.

Miidnight Melody

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Miidnight Melody

Feisty Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:32 pm
He has been thinking constantly, while he was away and just earlier, how their reunion will be like. Will there be tears? Yelling? What he didn't account for was that stupid rock he and Bala just had to crash into in front of the kitsune. Of all things . . .

"SAN! DON'T DIE!" Those words rang into his water logged ears as he was saved by his mount.

It felt nice to feel that little hand press upon his skin as he was brought over to the river bank now chilling to the bone, but at the same time he was afraid if that hand will travel up to choke him. Instead, he hugged him tightly. Very tightly than what he remember before as he called him stupid which he deserves. "Tavi . . ." The large boil wrap his arms around him tightly, not caring that he is going to make him wet, but he miss hugging him so much like this with him on his lap. The warmth from his body was warming his up from the cold, and he rubs his back gently to calm him down. "I'm better now."

But then he wince, holding Tavi up so he can extend his right leg out. "Jack . . . still hurt."

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:46 pm
The hug had Tavi soggily pressed against San, but he didn't care not as long as San was talking. Not as long as he was solid, real, back. Tears started to fall and the slightly chubby baby faced boil was a mess as San lifted him up to change his position. A sniffling bag of sadness that only got louder when he heard the word hurt.

"Nnnnnnn.." Emotions were on high and he hit San in the arm before moving to look over the leg. Not sure if he still didn't want to shock him or not. "W-whats the matter with it?" The kit demanded through sobs, looking down and wondering if there was any way the first aid he had learned from nurse cricket could help. And in that moment he decided first he would help San then kill him for being gone!

Miidnight Melody

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Miidnight Melody

Feisty Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:48 pm
He deserves that smack, and all the hits later on too but he would hope he won't be shocked because that would really hurt him. The crying and sobs from the petite kitsune had gotten louder when he had moved him, sighing softly at the demand coming from him. It would only make him cry even more, but San has to explain.

Bala, his Apex, walk around to lie down behind San to give him some support to rest at the river bank. The large boil reaches back to pet him for it as he looks in deep thought about what he has to explain. "My family wanted me back home." It was very blunt, giving the kit a look for he knew how his family are. "They, wanted to know how I was doing here . . . and they weren't too happy. What they wanted is for me to be just like them, while I want to find my own path." It made him groan in thinking about the argument he had with them, shaking his head. "My mother fell ill and she wanted me to stay . . . but that was a lie, wanting me to keep me there. And once I found out, I left. When I got to the school some days ago . . . then something else happen."

He pulled Tavi closer to his side, staring at his leg that is stretched out. "I was forced to a volunteer event, to save the humans from their deaths. And their world was just . . . so awful. It's chaos. The way back home was gone, then . . . it was a blur." His glowing red eyes grew dull in trying to remember, but at the same time it was horrible to remember. "I was in a poisonous fog, and there was a voice . . . it was killing my head. Trying to get something from me. Then there were vines, and thorns . . ." It was at that point San reach down, grab his pant leg, and pulls it up for Tavi to see the bandages wrapped around it and the large dots of dried blood seeping through the wet bandages. "The thorns were crushing my leg and I passed out, only to wake up today."

His heart was pounding against his chest, remembering the glimpse memories. Both of his arms hugs him tightly, kissing on top of his head gently that he let his lips linger. "I thought I was going to die . . . and not be able to hold you again."

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:18 pm
The palms of his hands rubbed in semi-circles over eyes to dry them. When San's giant thing came closer teals widened in awe, a moment to look it over and he watched as San pet it. While he waned to know exactly what it was and where San had gotten it for now that could wait.

The thoughtful expression that crossed the larger boils face had Tavi holding his breath expecting the worst. Like that San had found someone else, had tried that for awhile to see that he really didn't need Tavi. Or something equally as dreadful, even though, even though Tavi had found Helki. Though he and Helki hadn' t done a thing and the little kit couldn't get San out of his head, even if he was starting to make room in heart for the wolf.

Family.

Tavis nose wrinkled in obvious distaste, San's family was even bossier than he was to San and he hated it! But under that reason alone the kitsune softened and when pulled closer petite hands moved to smooth over the red hair. Now noticing how much longer it had gotten and the time that had passed only hurt that much more. He didn't like San changing without him! A whine and he continued to push the hair this way and that trying to make it look normal again.

"Something else?" The question was breathed with an edge of hurt and on a swallow. What else! Had he been forced into an arranged marriage! Tavi would kill her! Humans? The kitunse blinked confused as he listened to San speak getting lost in the words as eyes traveled down to the exposed leg. The bandage was eyed and fingers moved to softly touch, stupid San, so stupid! Why did he have to be so sweet and helpful! Didn't he care at all if something happened to him how Tavi would feel!?

Electric rumbled between his tails as anger set in.

When San drew him into a tight hug and kissed the top of his head fist hit the largers chest in annoyance since he didn't want to risk hurting San more with a shock. Not yet, not till when he knew it wouldn't kill him. "You stupid! What if you had died, how would you think I would feel! Do you ever even think of me when you do such stupid things!" He growled looking up and sinking sharp little teeth into the dark skin of San's neck on a growl, accusing, "how could you!"

Miidnight Melody

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Miidnight Melody

Feisty Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:04 am
"Omph!" That punch to the chest was really hard, harder than normal. San can see and hear that Tavi is still angry at him. He flinches at his words spatting at him for being stupid for going on to that dangerous volunteer he went off. "Tavi, let me- Nghn!!" He wince in pain from the sharp bite that he might even broke through his skin with how angry he is. Bala moves away, growling and making noises at Tavi for what he is doing to San in wanting him to stop.

"Tavi! I always think about you! It was a force volunteer that I didn't have a choice." Gently, he pries Tavi away from his neck to see his face."And I am sorry . . . you have all the right to be mad, angry. It was suppose to be a simple rescue . . ." But he could have died, leaving Tavi alone here and he would never learn what really happen. Or the information would be posted around the academy about the event. If it happen to Tavi, he would be just as mad, but worse with his temper. He understands clearly . . . so clear that he doesn't know what else to say to him other than, "I'm sorry . . . I'm so sorry."

To think that things can go back to normal when he returns, it really was just a figment of his imagination.

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:32 am
The kitsune was slowly coming down from his emotional high, it helped when San pried him back. Staring at the red eyed demon before him, the boil was forced to take the sorry's head on. Actually hear them now unlike before, see that San really was sorry and it broke his heart more. Hands moved to press at his moist eyes wiping tears away from them as he sniffed, "..I...was scared-d something had happened to you...a-and I couldn't help.." The words were murmured softly and he whined wiggling to get back to closer with San.

"I...just...I love you and...I'm scared.." Tavi was never one to admit this, he was vulnerable terrified San would disappear again.

Miidnight Melody

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas