Submit

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:18 pm
"I will talk to Rais first thing in the morning about Celestia." he started and lifted a hand to brush another tear from her eyes.

There was a small pause before he took in a bit of air. "How about..." he started softly, taking her wringing hands gently apart and holding on to them. "We call them over for dinner tomorrow. Just the three of them. Bring it up to them first."

He managed to crack a soft smile, hoping to get much the same reaction from her, even though he knew it was a slim chance more than anything. "Sound like a plan?"

Fea Line

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:00 pm
It felt like a weight was lifted off her chest when Justmo said he would talk to the Chief about her sister. Though she wasn't sure she could expect much different outcome from the Chief's answer, she at least appreciated Justmo's efforts. "Thank you..." she said softly, leaning into the hand slightly as he wiped away a tear. Looking up at him and his suggestion of calling all their children to dinner tomorrow, just those three, Luna couldn't help but slightly match his smile. Even if it was a little less than his, she was still able to give one. "Sounds like a grand idea to me." she said softly, the thought of seeing all her children together again in once place at one time made her.... well, happy. As happy as she could be considering the circumstances.

Seruta

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:05 pm
Well, that was something, at least.

Feeling some small bit of relief on that, he leaned forward and kissed her forehead. "It's settled then."

He gave her a tight hug and then sighed. "Talk to Twinkle tonight." he started, knowing that Luna will likely find her way up into the higher branches tonight for a visit. "I'll leave you to invite Wild Moon in the morning. And I'll visit Moony after my talk with Rais if that sounds fair to you?"

He wobbled slightly and inwardly grumbled. With a shake of his head, he tried to smile to deter any worry. "I'll uh... I should probably get some rest..." he confirmed and turned for the beds. "I'll be sure to tell you how my meeting with Rais went before dinner."

He made his way to the doorway of the bedchamber and paused again. He turned, offering a small dip of a bow. "Goodnight... My Moon..."

Fea Line
Unless you want to add another post, I can finish this here. :3 I'll leave it up to you. <3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:33 pm
Luna nodded, eyes shut as she leaned softly into the kiss upon her forehead. She opened her eyes slowly as he proffered on how to go about telling the kids, then stumbled forward in his tiredness. She reached out to steady him, linking her arm around his to lead him towards the bed. "I will hold you to that promise Stallion Justmo. Now to bed with you, my love." she said softly, placing a kiss upon his cheek before making sure he got into bed. Once he did so she sat on the edge and watched him sleep, gently stroking a hand through his hair as her mind replaying everything that had just happened.

She would have some eventful days in the near future, of that she was most assured.

Seruta
I spinx it feels done XD

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
:[ Notices & Metaplot ]: ~ Metaplot related character advancement

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items