Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
probably not as important as the other.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:48 pm
I am just asking for prayers here.
I am very VERY lonely, like to the point where I feel physical pain. I am hansom enough, I am tall, I have a good job and I could probably get a really hot woman if I wanted to
but Im not after what I "want" if you get what I mean, I really am after what I NEED.
I am lonely, it hurts to be lonely, I want a Godly woman who also wants to start a family.
To the point if I had no morals I could get into a hot fling and just sleep around or whatever, but what I REALLLLY want is a long lasting relationship with the woman God intended for me.
I just met a girl who was perfect for just that purpose but something felt weird it just felt like its not what God wanted and she felt it too because today she sent me a message explaining just that. Apologizing telling me I was a perfect gentleman and was exceedingly kind and even dreamy... but something was just telling her I was not the one for her just as I felt something telling me she was not the one for me. We respectfully went our separate ways but this has lead me to feel even more lonely and hurt.
I know there is someone out there for me but until I find them it will continue to hurt.

my prayer request is three things.
A: Help me find the one and quick
B: Help me deal with this pain and sorrow
C:Help me understand God's will in this. He is guiding me but sometimes pain can speak as loud as my patience making me actually consider just finding someone who is not of God's will.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:05 am
Genesis 2:18
The LORD God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him."

Loneliness is a serious matter. It was so serious that God made Adam Eve.

As someone who has been in you situation my advice would be not to rush things. Perhaps we feel the pain we do because we are comparing our life to the life of those who live according to the flesh? We see how they behave with their flaky relationships and think it is what is normal, or something to be desired? Often we don't enjoy what we have and the opportunities we have because we are aiming for something we perceive to be better and do not see what we have already got. Enjoy your single life, and being able to focus 100 % on God now. Use it to build a strong relationship with the Lord and build your faith. Use the time you have been given wisely. When you are married you are going to have to divide your time and make difficult priorities.

1 Corinthians 7:32-34
But I want you to be free from concern. One who is unmarried is concerned about the things of the Lord, how he may please the Lord; but one who is married is concerned about the things of the world, how he may please his wife, and his interests are divided. The woman who is unmarried, and the virgin, is concerned about the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in body and spirit; but one who is married is concerned about the things of the world, how she may please her husband.

That being said I will pray for you and pray that it will happen as God intends.  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:12 pm
Garland-Green
Genesis 2:18
The LORD God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him."

Loneliness is a serious matter. It was so serious that God made Adam Eve.

As someone who has been in you situation my advice would be not to rush things. Perhaps we feel the pain we do because we are comparing our life to the life of those who live according to the flesh? We see how they behave with their flaky relationships and think it is what is normal, or something to be desired? Often we don't enjoy what we have and the opportunities we have because we are aiming for something we perceive to be better and do not see what we have already got. Enjoy your single life, and being able to focus 100 % on God now. Use it to build a strong relationship with the Lord and build your faith. Use the time you have been given wisely. When you are married you are going to have to divide your time and make difficult priorities.

1 Corinthians 7:32-34
But I want you to be free from concern. One who is unmarried is concerned about the things of the Lord, how he may please the Lord; but one who is married is concerned about the things of the world, how he may please his wife, and his interests are divided. The woman who is unmarried, and the virgin, is concerned about the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in body and spirit; but one who is married is concerned about the things of the world, how she may please her husband.

That being said I will pray for you and pray that it will happen as God intends.

Thank you so much  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:22 am
kesuke uchiha
I am just asking for prayers here.
I am very VERY lonely, like to the point where I feel physical pain. I am hansom enough, I am tall, I have a good job and I could probably get a really hot woman if I wanted to
but Im not after what I "want" if you get what I mean, I really am after what I NEED.
I am lonely, it hurts to be lonely, I want a Godly woman who also wants to start a family.
To the point if I had no morals I could get into a hot fling and just sleep around or whatever, but what I REALLLLY want is a long lasting relationship with the woman God intended for me.
I just met a girl who was perfect for just that purpose but something felt weird it just felt like its not what God wanted and she felt it too because today she sent me a message explaining just that. Apologizing telling me I was a perfect gentleman and was exceedingly kind and even dreamy... but something was just telling her I was not the one for her just as I felt something telling me she was not the one for me. We respectfully went our separate ways but this has lead me to feel even more lonely and hurt.
I know there is someone out there for me but until I find them it will continue to hurt.

my prayer request is three things.
A: Help me find the one and quick
B: Help me deal with this pain and sorrow
C:Help me understand God's will in this. He is guiding me but sometimes pain can speak as loud as my patience making me actually consider just finding someone who is not of God's will.

My brother, I am sorry that you are in this pain. However, it is very important that you consider some things.

1. If God desired for you to be single, how would you respond? Would you be angry with him?
2. Do you have a home church? Have you tried serving that church? Have you tried quenching your thirst for companionship by fellowshipping with the brethren there?

I will pray for you, brother. smile

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:31 pm
I too feel loneliness when it comes to romance. Been having a hard time getting over my ex (not over him yet-still not sure if I can handle seeing him). I will keep you in my prayers.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Believe in God's perfect timing. heart

I am so thankful that you are focusing on long-lasting relationship not like what the world has to offer.
Trust me, your wife-to-be will be delighted that you are doing so.

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you."

Praying for you

Meili Kyumee Youichi

Blessed Friend

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers