Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Fourth Year Classes
Potions IV ~ Updated Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:17 pm
User Image_______________________________________
User Image

User Image

Tristan blinked when he realized he had a different potions professor. Well it made sense as to why they were in a different classroom anyway. When he passed by the desk and the jar of suckers, he was sure to pluck out a blueberry pop and was quick to rip off the wrapper and tossed it in the rubbish bin as he made his way to his desk. Alright, that deserved an official ten points of cool. But—wait a minute—he paused with the lollipop inches from his mouth and took a few sniffs of the air. What the hell was that smell? It was hard to distinguish between the different students, their perfumes and colognes, the sugary sweetness of the candy; but there was something, something there that he'd never smelt before. Something that put him on high alert, purely on instinct. He blinked and shook his head, once the taste of blueberry was on his tongue, it was all he could smell as he introduced himself. ”Tristan Hastings, Slytherin.” Once given the instruction, he moved to gather his ingredients and set up his station. As he moved through the different steps, it's colour switched multiple times. He gave the lime green an odd look and then poked the basin with his finger while he waited for the purple substance to turn a dark orange.

[OOC: ]

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
                                          LOCATION:: classroom】 【COMPANY:: fourth years】 【ATTIRE:: uniform】 【STATS:: 5'3", 136lbs
                                          ∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:29 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPotions Classroom
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxFourth Year Students
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCalm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

α c є n t u r ч σf σpєn αrms thαt s h є í l d thє l í g h t xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          thís в α t t l є s c α r ís h є α l í n g xxxxxxxxx
                                                          cαst αll thє p α í n tσ thє tσurníquєt thαt в í n d s mє xxxxxx
                                                          wє αrє h σ mє n σ w , thє sun w σ n ' t h u r t чσu α n ч m σ r є xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceAdalaide was feeling much more confident this week, which she supposed only made sense. She'd met all her students, at least recognized most of their faces, knew a couple of names. More to the point, she didn't think she'd aroused any suspicion thus far, which was good. Once everyone was seated, the blonde stood and circled around to stand in front of her desk, leaning back on it, a hand resting on the surface to support her. The other reached to her bun and pulled her wand out, giving it a flick to write the day's instructions on the board.

space"Welcome back, everyone. Today, you'll be learning about and brewing what is known as the Herbicide Potion. As the name suggests, it is a potion which damages and kills plants. It is primarily used to kill and be rid of dangerous flora that finds its way into a person's garden before the plant matures and becomes a threat. It works on plants of all levels of maturity, though the effectiveness hinges largely on the potency of the potion, the amount used, and the size of the plant in question. For instance, a single vial may be enough to kill an immature Devil's Snare you find just starting to sprout in your backyard, but if the plant is left to grow, it will require a larger volume to do more than make it ill." The Hufflepuff smirked faintly. "I would highly suggest you not be caught with any amount of this potion anywhere near the greenhouses here at school, for reasons I'm sure I needn't specify," she chirped, unable to resist needling Jason, even if he weren't present. Besides, it was probably a good thing to warn them, anyway. "The potion itself is not too complex, and should be simple enough to complete. If you have any questions or trouble, feel free to ask for help, either from myself or a classmate. When the potion is complete, it should be a deep green color. You may collect your supplies from the cupboard and begin." She watched the students prepare to begin brewing, and moved to sit at her desk. Hopefully, nothing exploded... that did tend to happen in Potions classes on occasion.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx fєll ín l σ v є wíth αn α n g є l ( α h є α r t thαt ísn't c σ l d )
                                                          xxxxxx sαч g σ σ d n í g h t , wє αrє d ч í n g ( just h σ l d σ n )
                                                          xxxxxxxxx í'vє вlєssєd thєsє s h α d σ w s αnd tαstєd є v є r ч σ n є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx thєч c α n ' t s t є α l σur l σ v є t σ n í g h t

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          Please do not quote for replies!
                                                          If there are questions, they will be answered later in the week, or before the lesson closes.

Potions Instructions
Lesson 2 : Herbicide Potion

User Image

Directions:
              • Add 4 lionfish spines to the mortar
              • Crush into a rough powder using the pestle
              • Add 2 measurements of Standard Ingredient to the mortar
              • Crush into a rough powder
              •Add 3 measures of the crushed mixture to your cauldron
              • Wave your wand
              • Add 2 measures of Horklump juice to your cauldron
              • Heat to a medium temperature for 10 seconds
              • Add 2 blobs of Flobberworm mucus to your cauldron while it's still on the heat
              • Stir 4 times, clockwise
              • Wave your wand to complete the potion

xxxx× × ×xxxxSTUDENTSxxxx× × ×xxxx
This is a core class, meaning all fourth year students are required to attend.
Any student who fails to post at least once this year will have their house docked ten points at the end of the term.
Exceptions can be made provided you contact Cara MiaKitty and are able to provide a reasonable excuse.

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 12:37 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPotions Classroom
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCalm

spaceAdalaide watched as her new fourth years entered the classroom, seated behind the desk, what appeared to be a cherry lollipop in her mouth. On the desk, to lessen any suspicion concerning the 'treat', she had a jar of similar looking lollipops, of various flavors, with a small sign indicating that, should they be inclined, students were free to take one. It served a dual purpose; making her own seem less notable, and hopefully endearing herself to the students.

spaceThe blonde smoothed her skirt as she stood to start the lesson, hoping she'd make a good first impression. If the students liked her, rumors were much less likely to fly. "Evening, everyone! I'm Professor Adalaide Whitethorne. I assume you all know one another well enough by now, so I won't bother with any sort of lengthy introductions or anything like that. If everyone could just stand up, give me your name and house, we'll be done with it." She hoped she could keep the names straight, but reasoned that it shouldn't be overly difficult if she paid close attention. "I'd also like to request that, just for these first couple of weeks, if you could try to keep in the same seats, since it'll make it easier for me to associate names with faces."

spaceOnce the introductions were out of the way, she waved her wand, and a set of instructions appeared on the board. "Today, we'll be starting off with the Wit-Sharpening Potion. Its purpose is to help the drinker think more clearly, and it can be used to counteract the affects of a confundus charm. It's a somewhat complex potion, so if you need any help, feel free to ask either myself or one of your classmates. When brewed correctly, the potion should be a dark orange color. The instructions are up for you on the board, supplies are in the cupboard." She watched the students prepare to begin brewing, and moved to sit at her desk. Hopefully, nothing exploded... that did tend to happen in Potions classes on occasion.

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          If there are questions, they will be answered later in the week, or before the lesson closes.

Potions Instructions
Lesson 1 : Wit - Sharpening Potion

User Image

Directions:
              • Mix in Ginger Root until lime green.
              • Mix Armadillo Bile until blue.
              • Mix Ground Scarab Beetles until red.
              • Remix Armadillo Bile until red liquid is yellow. (Not dark green)
              • Remix Ginger Roots until brew is lime green.
              • Mix Armadillo Bile until the potion is purple.
              • Allow potion to simmer for 10 minutes.
              • Add more Ginger Root until the potion is dark orange.

Any student who fails to post at least once this year will have their house docked ten points at the end of the term.
Exceptions can be made provided you contact Cara MiaKitty and are able to provide a reasonable excuse.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 1:20 pm
User Image
Siobhan'Hannah'Grey
HufflepuffFourth YearFourteen Years OldSingle

Hannah had been warned about the late night Potions classes she'd have to endure now she was a Fourth Year, and no longer under Professor Forrest's tutelage, but this was ridiculous. She understood having an Astronomy class so late, that made perfect sense, but Potions class? She'd taken Linny's advice and had an early dinner and then a nap so she could be reasonably functional for Professor Whitethorne's class. One positive sign she saw upon walking into the class was the jar of lollipops she kept on her desk; somebody whom like to share sweets couldn't be all bad.

"Hi, Professor," she said, figuring she might as well start the introductions. "I'm Hannah Grey, from Hufflepuff House."

Looking at the recipe, it really didn't seem all that complex, no worse than anything she did in her Cooking class, but Hannah knew better than to assume anything in Potions class. assumptions could cause explosions for the unwary. After collecting her ingredients, she went back to her station, and went to work. "Hmmm, boy, Armadillo Bile, my favourite," she quipped to herself as she poured the noxious substance into her cauldron, reasonably sure if the potion itself didn't sharpen one's wit, the smell would.

After going through the stages, Hannah ended up with a deep orange liquid, which was what the recipe said it would look like, and so she was reasonably sure she'd gotten it right. She ladled the results into a labelled vial and handed it in for Professor Whitethorne's inspection.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
Username

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 4:01 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
                                                        Location : Potions - Monday @ 11:00pm

Emma walked into her evening potions class knowing that she would have a new professor. She didn't know much about Professor Whitethorne and she had asked her uncle either. So she'd have to wait to find out. Taking a seat next to Hannah, Emma took out her stuff for class. When asked to give her name and house the puff stood. "Emma Bailey, Hufflepuff." She told her brightly before taking up her seat again.

Emma's first feelings on Professor Whitethorne were all good. She seemed like a great professor. After taking some notes on the wit-sharpening potion she went to get the ingredients. Coming back to her desk she giggled at Hannah's dislike of one of the ingredients. "It could be worse." She said as she mixed ginger root and the armadillo bile, followed with the ground scarab beetles. Remixing the armadillo bile and ginger root, she let that brew before mixing armadillo bile. Allowing the potion to simmer for ten minutes, Emma added more ginger root until it was orange. Though she thought it was slightly off in color.

"I think I was off on something..." Emma muttered as she put her name on the vial label before starting at the contents. "What did I do...?" She thought out loud.

With: Class... Hannah

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: ---

Graydon Ironshield

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
                                                        A loyal friend like you?
                                                        I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
                                                        Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 12:35 am
User Image
User Image
fourth year slytherin chaser

Kyson sat at his work station in Potions, listening to the new professor as she instructed them on their project for the day. They were going to be making the Wit-Sharpening Potion, a complex brew apparently. Before beginning, he stood up to introduce himself. "Kyson Macclellan, Slytherin," he said before beginning his potion. He started by mixing in the ginger root until the potion turned green, mixing the armadillo bile until it was blue and the ground scarab beetles until it was red. Looking back over his textbook, he added the next portion of armadillo bile until the red faded to yellow, then more ginger root until it was green again. Adding more bile until the potion was purple, Kyson started to get a headache from all of the color changing. Thankfully, it was time to let the potion simmer for ten minutes, so he could rest his eyes for a bit. When the time was up, he added the last of the ginger root until the potion turned dark orange. He hoped it was the correct shade of orange, but he had a feeling it was right.

Welcome to the end of eras. Ice has melted back to life. Done my time and served my sentence.
                                                      Dress me up and watch me die. If it feels good, tastes good, it must be mine.
                                                      Dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight. And if you don't know, now you know.
                                                      I'm taking back the crown. I'm all dressed up and naked. I see what's mine and take it.
                                                      Finders keepers, losers weepers. Oh, yeah, the crown... So close I can taste it.
                                                      I see what's mine and take it. Finders keepers, losers weepers. Oh, yeah...

x x x x

OOC: . . .

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:17 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPotions Classroom
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCalm

spaceAdalaide watched as her new fourth years entered the classroom, seated behind the desk, what appeared to be a cherry lollipop in her mouth. On the desk, to lessen any suspicion concerning the 'treat', she had a jar of similar looking lollipops, of various flavors, with a small sign indicating that, should they be inclined, students were free to take one. It served a dual purpose; making her own seem less notable, and hopefully endearing herself to the students.

spaceThe blonde smoothed her skirt as she stood to start the lesson, hoping she'd make a good first impression. If the students liked her, rumors were much less likely to fly. "Evening, everyone! I'm Professor Adalaide Whitethorne. I assume you all know one another well enough by now, so I won't bother with any sort of lengthy introductions or anything like that. If everyone could just stand up, give me your name and house, we'll be done with it." She hoped she could keep the names straight, but reasoned that it shouldn't be overly difficult if she paid close attention. "I'd also like to request that, just for these first couple of weeks, if you could try to keep in the same seats, since it'll make it easier for me to associate names with faces."

spaceOnce the introductions were out of the way, she waved her wand, and a set of instructions appeared on the board. "Today, we'll be starting off with the Wit-Sharpening Potion. Its purpose is to help the drinker think more clearly, and it can be used to counteract the affects of a confundus charm. It's a somewhat complex potion, so if you need any help, feel free to ask either myself or one of your classmates. When brewed correctly, the potion should be a dark orange color. The instructions are up for you on the board, supplies are in the cupboard." She watched the students prepare to begin brewing, and moved to sit at her desk. Hopefully, nothing exploded... that did tend to happen in Potions classes on occasion.

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx

Potions Instructions

User Image

Directions:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:42 am
Stand up; you’ve got to manage-
I won’t sympathize anymore.
And if you complain once more,
You’ll meet an army of me!
You’re alright; there’s nothing wrong-
Self sufficiency please!
And get to work.

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw chaser │ fourth year │ halfblood

Potions was one of Di's worst classes. Not that she had ever failed it in the past three years, but when it came to the practical side of it, her potions tended to be rather... lackluster. They had a new professor this year, but she doubted her brewing skills were about to improve. The professor was blonde, petite, and very pale, but it might have just been the dim lighting. Her surname sounded familiar; Di was certain there was a Whitethorne in Huffepuff, one of the prefects, and one the year above in Gryffindor as well. Maybe they were her younger siblings, or cousins. She didn't look old enough to have Hogwarts aged children. The brunette stood up. "Diantha Warlow, Ravenclaw," she said politely, before reluctantly setting about starting the potion. This was not going to end well.

OOC:
Username

You’re on your own now-
We won’t save you.
Your rescue squad is too exhausted!

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:03 pm
Professor of Alchemy
..........Juan Angel Amorocho
..................Ravenclaw Head of House
"The cycle of life only goes one direction, ......................
not even alchemy can change that."

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Potions IV
Lesson Two: Herbicide Potion
Monday, Block Eight, 11:00pm to 11:45pm

╚══════════════╝

Starting early Monday morning subbing for second years Charms class, followed by an afternoon of teaching his group of seventh years in Alchemy V, and would now conclude the evening with a late night Potions class of fourth years. Feeling rather odd seated behind in Professor Whitethorne's desk, Angel stood and decided to write the days lesson out on the chalkboard by hand while waiting for the students to arrive.

Turning to greet the younger students, most of whom he recognized as his own students or members of his house, he could already see the questioning look on their faces. ”Good evening students, I'm Professor Amorocho, your Ravenclaw Head of House. Unfortunately, Professor Whitethorne has fallen ill and will be taking time off to recover. In the meantime, I'll be subbing for your class. I believe last week you covered the Wit-Sharpening Potion? Correct?” He waited for either the unanimous nods or collective shrugs of students before continuing on. ”Very good. Well today we will be learning how to brew an Herbicide Potion.

“This potion, if you haven't already guessed, is specifically for Herbology and is not for human consumption. Herbicide is used to kill or damage unwanted plants; particularly weeds, but can be used on any dangerous plant that may invade your garden, preferably before the plant matures and becomes a threat. It does, however, work on plants in any stage of their growth, but the potency is directly related to the strength of the potion; the amount used, and the strength of the plant in question. For example, a small vial should be enough to deter an immature Venomous Tentacula plant, but once it's full grown it will require a larger amount with a higher concentration of Herbicide to actually be effective.”
He nodded conclusively and took a moment for the words to sink in and for the students to have enough time to finish jotting down their notes. ”Now, the brewing process isn't too complicated. If you have any problems or questions, feel free to ask for help, either from myself or a classmate. When the potion is complete, it should be a deep green color. Instructions are on the board. Supplies are in the cupboard. Once you've finished your notes you may begin.”

Potions Instructions

User Image

Directions:
              • Wave your wand
              • Add 2 blobs of Flobberworm mucus to your cauldron while it's still on the heat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:18 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPotions Classroom
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCalm

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx

Potions Instructions

User Image

Directions:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:20 am
User Image
Fianna Grey
Gryffindor Fourth Year Fourteen Years OldSingle

Fianna really could have done without midnight potions classes, but she guessed Professor Whitethorne's other commitments made things such that it was the only time she could teach. Thankfully, she made the dungeon less of a dreary place to work in, and one had to like a teacher whom kept a jar of sweets on her desk. She found it odd needing to introduce herself to her teacher once more, but then she had taken a bit of a leave of absence, so did as was asked of her if it would help her refresh her memory. "Fianna Grey, from Gryffindor House," she said helpfully. "Welcome back, professor."

Potions was really just a glorified cooking class, and while there were things in these potions she'd never use in a batch of cookies, the principles weren't that much different. Although this one started with Ginger Root... and then added Armadillo Bile. Yeah, no cookie recipe she used contained Armadillo Bile. Still and all, she felt confident adding and mixing her ingredients, letting the concoction change colours until she had one which had a deep orange hue to it, rather like a sunset, which she bottled up and turned in for credit.

OOC:
Username

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                  Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                  "Everything you wants a dream away
                  We are legends, every day"
                  That's what she told me

Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                  "Everything you wants a dream away
                  Under this pressure, under this weight
                  We are diamonds"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:18 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPotions Classroom
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCalm

spaceAdalaide was feeling much more confident this week, which she supposed only made sense. She'd met all her students, at least recognized most of their faces, knew a couple of names. More to the point, she didn't think she'd aroused any suspicion thus far, which was good. Once everyone was seated, the blonde stood and circled around to stand in front of her desk, leaning back on it, a hand resting on the surface to support her. The other reached to her bun and pulled her wand out, giving it a flick to write the day's instructions on the board.

space"Welcome back, everyone. Today, you'll be learning about and brewing what is known as the Herbicide Potion. As the name suggests, it is a potion which damages and kills plants. It is primarily used to kill and be rid of dangerous flora that finds its way into a person's garden before the plant matures and becomes a threat. It works on plants of all levels of maturity, though the effectiveness hinges largely on the potency of the potion, the amount used, and the size of the plant in question. For instance, a single vial may be enough to kill an immature Devil's Snare you find just starting to sprout in your backyard, but if the plant is left to grow, it will require a larger volume to do more than make it ill." The Hufflepuff smirked faintly. "I would highly suggest you not be caught with any amount of this potion anywhere near the greenhouses here at school, for reasons I'm sure I needn't specify," she chirped, unable to resist needling Jason, even if he weren't present. Besides, it was probably a good thing to warn them, anyway. "The potion itself is not too complex, and should be simple enough to complete. If you have any questions or trouble, feel free to ask for help, either from myself or a classmate. When the potion is complete, it should be a deep green color. You may collect your supplies from the cupboard and begin." She watched the students prepare to begin brewing, and moved to sit at her desk. Hopefully, nothing exploded... that did tend to happen in Potions classes on occasion.

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx

Potions Instructions

User Image

Directions:
              • Wave your wand

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:14 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPotions Classroom
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCalm

чσu αnd mє hαvє sєєn єvєrчthíng frσm вαngkσkcαlgαrчxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          thє sσlєs σf чσur shσєs αrє αll wσrn dσwnxxxxxxxxx
                                                          thє tímє fσr slєєp ís nσw - ít's nσthíng tσ crч αвσutxxxxxx
                                                          'cαusє wє'll hσld єαch σthєr sσσn - thє вlαckєst σf rσσmsxxx

xxxíf hєαvєn αnd hєll dєcídє thαt thєч вσth αrє sαtísfíєd
                                                          xxxxxxíllumínαtє thє nσ's σn thєír vαcαncч sígns
                                                          xxxxxxxxxíf thєrє's nσ σnє вєsídє чσu whєn чσur sσul єmвαrks
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxthєn í'll fσllσw чσu íntσ thє dαrk

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

Potions Instructions

User Image

Directions:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:47 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPotions Classroom
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCalm

чσu αnd mє hαvє sєєn єvєrчthíng frσm вαngkσkcαlgαrчxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          thє sσlєs σf чσur shσєs αrє αll wσrn dσwnxxxxxxxxx
                                                          thє tímє fσr slєєp ís nσw - ít's nσthíng tσ crч αвσutxxxxxx
                                                          'cαusє wє'll hσld єαch σthєr sσσn - thє вlαckєst σf rσσmsxxx

xxxíf hєαvєn αnd hєll dєcídє thαt thєч вσth αrє sαtísfíєd
                                                          xxxxxxíllumínαtє thє nσ's σn thєír vαcαncч sígns
                                                          xxxxxxxxxíf thєrє's nσ σnє вєsídє чσu whєn чσur sσul єmвαrks
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxthєn í'll fσllσw чσu íntσ thє dαrk

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

Potions Instructions

User Image

Directions:
              • Wave your wand

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:28 pm
User Image

User Image

Gavin had a fondness for Potions; there wasn't a lot of guesswork to it. If you memorized the directions, then you were golden. None of this temperamental magic or finnicky wand business, no silly wand motions or slightly altered accentuation's to completely botch everything up. Moreover, this potion seemed particularly useful. He wasn't close to what someone would consider a herbologist, not like his brother, and he'd much rather snuff out plants that sneak into his lawn then tend to them. Gavin set out to gather his supplies and measured everything out. With every step completed, he copied the notes down in his journal twice in a row to better remember them.

╔═══════════════════════╗
WHEN:: Monday, 11:00 – 11:45pm
WHERE:: Potions Class
WITH WHO:: Fourth Years

╚═══════════════════════╝

Quote:

Quote:

Fourth Year Classes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash