Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Seventh Year Classes
Potions VII ~ Updated Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:21 am
There is a man that I know...
Seventeen years, he never spoke.
Guessed he had nothing to say;
He opened his mouth on Judgement Day.
I listened with all of my might,
But was scared by the look in his eyes!
Like he'd already lost the fight...
And there was no hope ever in sight.

User Image
α и т ı g ø и e
¢ α š š ı ø ρ e ı α
ł ı ł ł α и т ı и e

яανeи¢łαωšeνeитħ чeαяρυяeвłøøđše¢øиđ вøяи

Anti didn't have any particular natural talent for Potions, but she'd always done well enough in the class that she wasn't very worried about her NEWT for it. It was nearly midnight, and she'd had a decent amount of classes already today, so she was tired, but at least she knew she got to sleep in tomorrow morning, since it was a Friday night. She wasn't looking forward to the long, dark walk back to the Ravenclaw tower, but she and Selina could always make it together. She set about making a boil-cure, knowing it was fairly simple and wouldn't require much thought, or a lot of her time.

OOC:
Quote:

No hope in the air, no hope in the water,
Not even for me, your last serving daughter.
Why fear death, be scared of living!
Our hearts are small and ever thinning...
There is no hope ever of winning.
I have seen men provoked-
And I have seen lives revoked-
And I looked at my life and choked.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:53 pm
Professor of Alchemy
..........Juan Angel Amorocho
..................Ravenclaw Head of House
"The cycle of life only goes one direction, ......................
not even alchemy can change that."

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Potions VII
Lesson Two: Review Years Three and Four
Friday, Block Eight, 11:00pm to 11:45pm

╚══════════════╝

”Hello students, I'm Professor Amorocho, your Ravenclaw Head of House. Unfortunately, Professor Whitethorne has fallen ill and will be taking some time off to recover. In the meantime, I will be substituting your class. Now, I believe last week you reviewed first and second year potions, correct?” He paused, waiting for either the nod of affirmation or the shrug of indifference. ”Well this week, you will be moving right on to Third and Fourth year potions. ” He clasped his hands together, hoping to garner the full attention of the class before moving on.

”Professor Whitethorne left instructions, so, for review, we'll be having an open discussion about the lessons taught; the potions are listed on the board behind me. You will also be brewing one potion from the list without the use of a textbook to guide you. Feel free to ask questions or come to me if you have any problems. At the end of class, be sure to bottle a sample and label it with your name, year, and house before turning it in to me.”

Potions Instructions
xxxxxxxxT H I R DxxxANDxxxF O U R T HxxxY E A RxxxC U R R I C U L U M Nxxxxxxxxx

Students may discuss, ask questions concerning, or attempt to brew the following Potions
× ✖ × Shrinking Solution × ✖ ×
× ✖ × Antidotes × ✖ ×
× ✖ × Undetectable Poisons × ✖ ×
× ✖ × Wit - Sharpening Potion × ✖ ×
× ✖ × Herbicode Potion × ✖ ×
× ✖ × Wide - Eye Potion × ✖ ×
× ✖ × Sleeping Draught × ✖ ×
5 House Points will be awarded for questions.
10-25 House Points will be awarded for completing a potion. Number of points is determined by the level of success.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:25 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPotions Classroom
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxSeventh Year Students
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCalm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

α c є n t u r ч σf σpєn αrms thαt s h є í l d thє l í g h t xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          thís в α t t l є s c α r ís h є α l í n g xxxxxxxxx
                                                          cαst αll thє p α í n tσ thє tσurníquєt thαt в í n d s mє xxxxxx
                                                          wє αrє h σ mє n σ w , thє sun w σ n ' t h u r t чσu α n ч m σ r є xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceAdalaide watched as her new fourth years entered the classroom, seated behind the desk, what appeared to be a cherry lollipop in her mouth. On the desk, to lessen any suspicion concerning the 'treat', she had a jar of similar looking lollipops, of various flavors, with a small sign indicating that, should they be inclined, students were free to take one. It served a dual purpose; making her own seem less notable, and hopefully endearing herself to the students.

spaceOnce everyone was settled, she waved her wand, and a set of instructions appeared on the board. "Welcome back, everyone. As you all know, obviously this is Seventh Year Potions, your final year of study before you take your NEWT exams. This year will be focused on reviewing information from previous years to ensure that you are ready for your exams. This week we'll be focusing on lessons taught in years One and Two." She paused a moment, glancing over her shoulder to check and ensure the information on the board was correct. She wasn't as familiar with it, given that she didn't teach years one through three. "For review, we will be having an open discussion about the lessons taught, as well as brewing one potion from the curriculum list, without use of the textbook to help guide you. Feel free to ask questions if you need to, either of myself or your classmates. At the end of class, bottle a sample of your potion, and give it to me with your name and house." The blonde had to admit, she was a little wary of this particular lesson; asking people to brew potions without instruction could always lead to any number of catastrophes. But, these were NEWT level students, after all. When she'd been in her seventh year, she could have brewed any of the potions listed on the board blindfolded. She had to assume her students were at least capable of doing so without their books.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx fєll ín l σ v є wíth αn α n g є l ( α h є α r t thαt ísn't c σ l d )
                                                          xxxxxx sαч g σ σ d n í g h t , wє αrє d ч í n g ( just h σ l d σ n )
                                                          xxxxxxxxx í'vє вlєssєd thєsє s h α d σ w s αnd tαstєd є v є r ч σ n є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx thєч c α n ' t s t є α l σur l σ v є t σ n í g h t

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          Please do not quote for replies!
                                                          If there are questions, they will be answered later in the week, or before the lesson closes

Potions Instructions
xxxxxxxxF I R S TxxxANDxxxSECONDxxxY E A RxxxC U R R I C U L U M Nxxxxxxxxx

Students may discuss, ask questions concerning, or attempt to brew the following Potions
× ✖ × Forgetfullness Potion × ✖ ×
× ✖ × Boil-Cure Potion × ✖ ×
× ✖ × Wiggenweld Potion × ✖ ×
× ✖ × Hair-Raising Potion × ✖ ×
× ✖ × Girding Potion × ✖ ×
× ✖ × Swelling Solution × ✖ ×
10-25 House Points will be awarded for completing a potion. Number of points is determined by the level of success.

xxxx× × ×xxxxSTUDENTSxxxx× × ×xxxx
Any registered student who fails to post at least once this year will have their house docked ten points at the end of the term.
Exceptions can be made provided you contact Cara MiaKitty and are able to provide a reasonable excuse.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:22 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPotions Classroom
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCalm

α c є n t u r ч σf σpєn αrms thαt s h є í l d thє l í g h t xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          thís в α t t l є s c α r ís h є α l í n g xxxxxxxxx
                                                          cαst αll thє p α í n tσ thє tσurníquєt thαt в í n d s mє xxxxxx
                                                          wє αrє h σ mє n σ w , thє sun w σ n ' t h u r t чσu α n ч m σ r є xxx

spaceAdalaide was feeling much more confident this week, which she supposed only made sense. She'd met all her students, at least recognized most of their faces, knew a couple of names. More to the point, she didn't think she'd aroused any suspicion thus far, which was good. Once everyone was seated, the blonde stood and circled around to stand in front of her desk, leaning back on it, a hand resting on the surface to support her. The other reached to her bun and pulled her wand out, giving it a flick to write the day's instructions on the board.

space"Welcome back, everyone. This week we'll be focusing on lessons taught in years Three and Four." She paused a moment, glancing over her shoulder to check and ensure the information on the board was correct. She wasn't as familiar with it, given that she didn't teach years one through three. "For review, we will be having an open discussion about the lessons taught, as well as brewing one potion from the curriculum list, without use of the textbook to help guide you. Feel free to ask questions if you need to, either of myself or your classmates. At the end of class, bottle a sample of your potion, and give it to me with your name and house." The blonde had to admit, she was a little wary of this particular lesson; asking people to brew potions without instruction could always lead to any number of catastrophes. But, these were NEWT level students, after all. When she'd been in her seventh year, she could have brewed any of the potions listed on the board blindfolded. She had to assume her students were at least capable of doing so without their books.

xxx fєll ín l σ v є wíth αn α n g є l ( α h є α r t thαt ísn't c σ l d )
                                                          xxxxxx sαч g σ σ d n í g h t , wє αrє d ч í n g ( just h σ l d σ n )
                                                          xxxxxxxxx í'vє вlєssєd thєsє s h α d σ w s αnd tαstєd є v є r ч σ n є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx thєч c α n ' t s t є α l σur l σ v є t σ n í g h t

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          Please do not quote for replies!
                                                          If there are questions, they will be answered later in the week, or before the lesson closes

Potions Instructions
xxxxxxxxT H I R DxxxANDxxxF O U R T HxxxY E A RxxxC U R R I C U L U M Nxxxxxxxxx

× ✖ × Antidotes × ✖ ×

Any registered student who fails to post at least once this year will have their house docked ten points at the end of the term.
Exceptions can be made provided you contact Cara MiaKitty and are able to provide a reasonable excuse.

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:19 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPotions Classroom
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCalm

чσu αnd mє hαvє sєєn єvєrчthíng frσm вαngkσkcαlgαrчxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          thє sσlєs σf чσur shσєs αrє αll wσrn dσwnxxxxxxxxx
                                                          thє tímє fσr slєєp ís nσw - ít's nσthíng tσ crч αвσutxxxxxx
                                                          'cαusє wє'll hσld єαch σthєr sσσn - thє вlαckєst σf rσσmsxxx

spaceAdalaide watched as her new fourth years entered the classroom, seated behind the desk, what appeared to be a cherry lollipop in her mouth. On the desk, to lessen any suspicion concerning the 'treat', she had a jar of similar looking lollipops, of various flavors, with a small sign indicating that, should they be inclined, students were free to take one. It served a dual purpose; making her own seem less notable, and hopefully endearing herself to the students.

spaceOnce everyone was settled, she waved her wand, and a set of instructions appeared on the board. "Welcome back, everyone. As you all know, obviously this is Seventh Year Potions, your final year of study before you take your NEWT exams. This year will be focused on reviewing information from previous years to ensure that you are ready for your exams. This week we'll be focusing on lessons taught in years One and Two." She paused a moment, glancing over her shoulder to check and ensure the information on the board was correct. She wasn't as familiar with it, given that she didn't teach years one through three. "For review, we will be having an open discussion about the lessons taught, as well as brewing one potion from the curriculum list, without use of the textbook to help guide you. Feel free to ask questions if you need to, either of myself or your classmates. At the end of class, bottle a sample of your potion, and give it to me with your name and house." The blonde had to admit, she was a little wary of this particular lesson; asking people to brew potions without instruction could always lead to any number of catastrophes. But, these were NEWT level students, after all. When she'd been in her seventh year, she could have brewed any of the potions listed on the board blindfolded. She had to assume her students were at least capable of doing so without their books.

xxxíf hєαvєn αnd hєll dєcídє thαt thєч вσth αrє sαtísfíєd
                                                          xxxxxxíllumínαtє thє nσ's σn thєír vαcαncч sígns
                                                          xxxxxxxxxíf thєrє's nσ σnє вєsídє чσu whєn чσur sσul єmвαrks
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxthєn í'll fσllσw чσu íntσ thє dαrk

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

Potions Instructions

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:33 pm
User Image
Siobhan'Hannah'Grey
Hufflepuff PrefectSeventh YearSeventeen Years OldSingle

Potions was the last class of the week for Hannah, and the nice thing was after this class she could go to her bed and get up as late as she liked Saturday morning. Of course, she planned to take a little sidetrip to the kitchens and score a mug of hot cocoa and maybe a couple of chocolate chip cookies to help her unwind and sleep after her Potions class. However, she couldn't afford to be caught napping in Professor Whitethorne's class, not when she needed to be able to whip up a potion without having her book, or even one of Linny's study guides, to work from.

Hannah settled upon concocting a Wiggenweld Potion, and she felt pretty confident as she started grabbing ingredients and loading her cauldron. "Professor, I have a question," she told the professor as she worked. "My sister is taking Alchemy, and she told me that certain things they learn in their class could affect the quality of the potions we make, like how to make the water we use purer. Should I be studying some of this stuff for the NEWT?" When she thought about it, there were classes she'd dropped or hadn't bothered with, classes Selina and Fianna had taken; now she wondered if maybe she'd done herself a real disservice and screwed herself for the future.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
Username

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:17 pm
User Image
User Image_________________

Blugh. The smell of incense was one thing he didn't miss at all. But he certainly preferred brewing over contributing to discussion. He didn't know these students, not really. He didn't spend seven years with the lot of them. This would be his first, and he'd really rather not socialize too much. Especially since Lynn wasn't taking this class. So he set himself to making the potion he deemed most useful, the girding potion. It was easy, especially if you sing the directions in your head like a song.

He started with a set of fairy wings, then cast a steady incendio charm to melt until it turned turquoise. Then he added a single measure of doxy eggs, then applied more heat until it turned pink. He took a handful of dragonfly thoraxes, scorched them up with a quick spell until it was nice and toasted, then added it to the concoction until the potion turned red. Another incendio charm and a few seconds later it was bubbling blue. He tossed in a few more toasted dragonfly thoraxes until it faded into a soft silver. A bit more heat though, and it was churning a bright red. Weird how potions change colors as if he were melting crayons. Next were three measures of doxy eggs, another handful of dragonfly thoraxes and heat until it was deep bubbling blue. He uncorked a jar of flying seahorses, plopped two into his potion and cast another incendio charm until it was finally green. It was a little murky, and he wondered if he didn't add enough dragonflys, but by now it was too late. He stoppered up a portion in a glass jar and set to cleaning up.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
WHEN:: Friday; 11:00 - 11:45pm
WHERE:: Potions Class
WITH WHO:: Seventh Years'

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:55 pm
User Image

Dating Alethea Butler
User Image
User Image
                                                        Location : Potions Class - Friday @ 11:00pm

Last class of the week and Emma was slightly tired. Not tired to the point of not being able to concentrate though. Taking a seat in class next to Hannah, the Hufflepuff waited to see what they’d be doing. Professor Whitethorne started talking about review which didn’t surprise the silvery white haired girl. Looking to the list of potential potions she could make Emma know which one she wanted to do. Though, she did have one question on her mind. When Professor Whitethorne was done speaking, Emma couldn’t help but mutter her question under her breath. “How is anyone supposed to remember all the potions they’d ever made…?”

“Not that I can’t remember but still…”
                                                        Emma added after the fact not wanting to make it sound like she couldn’t remember the simpler potions. Deciding on the Swelling Solution, Emma grabbed the dried nettles, puffer fish eyes, and bat spleen. Luckily the potion didn’t have a whole lot of ingredients. Taking some dried nettle and some puffer fish eyes and placing them into the mortar, she crushed them into a medium fine powder. Taking the two measures of her powder she placed it into her cauldron. Turning the heat to medium temperature for twenty seconds, she then waved her wand. Leaving it to brew of sixty minutes, she then added a bat spleen to her cauldron. Stirring counter clockwise four times, she then heated it on low heat for thirty seconds. Giving her wand a wave she noticed her solution was a deep green color. “I believe that’s everything.” Emma hoped she did that right. If anything the color was a definite indication she had it done correctly, and without the book even.

With: Class...

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: ---

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
                                                        A loyal friend like you?
                                                        I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
                                                        Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:11 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPotions Classroom
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCalm

spaceAdalaide was feeling much more confident this week, which she supposed only made sense. She'd met all her students, at least recognized most of their faces, knew a couple of names. More to the point, she didn't think she'd aroused any suspicion thus far, which was good. Once everyone was seated, the blonde stood and circled around to stand in front of her desk, leaning back on it, a hand resting on the surface to support her. The other reached to her bun and pulled her wand out, giving it a flick to write the day's instructions on the board.

space"Welcome back, everyone. This week we'll be focusing on lessons taught in years Three and Four." She paused a moment, glancing over her shoulder to check and ensure the information on the board was correct. She wasn't as familiar with it, given that she didn't teach years one through three. "For review, we will be having an open discussion about the lessons taught, as well as brewing one potion from the curriculum list, without use of the textbook to help guide you. Feel free to ask questions if you need to, either of myself or your classmates. At the end of class, bottle a sample of your potion, and give it to me with your name and house." The blonde had to admit, she was a little wary of this particular lesson; asking people to brew potions without instruction could always lead to any number of catastrophes. But, these were NEWT level students, after all. When she'd been in her seventh year, she could have brewed any of the potions listed on the board blindfolded. She had to assume her students were at least capable of doing so without their books.

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

Potions Instructions

× ✖ × Antidotes × ✖ ×

Replies to Previous Lesson
"As this is a NEWT level course, and the school provides the majority of the supplies necessary, the quality of ingredients isn't something you need to worry about in this classroom, or for the exam. I assure you that I make regular inspections of everything we have in our stores to make sure that your ingredients are fresh. For most people, who use potions in their day to day personal life but not as a career, it's not much of a concern. As long as the ingredients are right, and the potion is brewed correctly, it will work well enough. However, for people seeking to become Potioneers or work in a field where potion-work is important, it's best to make note of how to assess the quality of ingredients. Fresh ingredients are more potent, and purified water means that the potion itself is purer, and therefore more effective."

15 points to Siobhan Grey of Hufflepuff House for Class Participation

5 points to Tristan Hastings of Slytherin House for Class Participation

"If you are in NEWT level potions, Miss Bailey, the assumption is that you intend to follow some sort of career path where knowledge of potions is necessary. NEWT lessons are not for hobbyists. They are for serious advanced study of their subject matter. Therefore, memorization is an important aspect of the course. If you struggle with it, it's important to acknowledge that, and find methods you can use to improve. No one expects you to remember every single potion. But, textbooks and recipe guides will not always be available to you, and in any case, using one every time you have to brew a potion is time consuming and inefficient. Professional chefs do not use a recipe every time they prepare a dish, and potion-making is no different. If you are indeed intending to follow a path where Potions are important, it would certainly help you to make an effort to remember, instead of grumbling about it like it's an insurmountable task."

5 points to Emma Bailey of Hufflepuff House for Class Participation

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:07 pm
User Image
Siobhan'Hannah'Grey
Hufflepuff PrefectSeventh YearSeventeen Years OldSingle

Hannah was looking forward to her little sidetrip to the kitchens to score the mug of hot cocoa and a couple of chocolate chip cookies to help her unwind and sleep after her Potions class, but she knew she needed to perform in class first before this happened. She chose to create a Sleeping Draught, a rather appropriate item given how late at night the class was. The Seventh Year had been diligently studying her materials, and could darned near see the recipes on the backs of her eyelids seemingly.

Working carefully, she went through the steps, loading her cauldron in stages, faltering briefly when her mind seemingly blanked midway through the process. Hannah had to halt to take a breather as she worked out a solution to her dilemma. With a bit of determination, she figured out an answer and finished the potion. Her cousin would have chided her performance, but Hannah was just glad to produce a potion which hopefully would meet with Professor Whitethorne's approval.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
Username

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 7:58 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPotions Classroom
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCalm

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

Potions Instructions

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 10:37 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Seventh Year Slytherin Prefect
Pureblood Parselmouth
Team Chaser

User Image User Image
                                              Location : Potions - Friday @ 11:00pm

Raymond loved potions. So he was quite happy to have the class at the end of the week. Settling in the Slytherin knew like all his classes it would reviewing past stuff for his NEWTs. He certainly planned on getting an outstanding on this one. Listening to Professor Whitethorne he knew first and second year potions were super easy compared to the more advanced potions they’d been doing.

Getting right into everything Raymond decided to work on the swelling potion. Grabbing everything he needed, he started with his mortar. Some scoops of dried nettles and puffer-fish eyes he got that crushed down into a medium fine powder. Adding two measures of that into his cauldron he headed for twenty seconds on medium before taking his wand out and giving it a wave. Leaving it to brew he then went back to add the bat spleen. Stirring it four times then heating it on low for thirty seconds, he then waved his wand. By the end Raymond had his deep green potion perfectly brewed no instructions needed.

Putting the potion into a vial, Raymond labeled it with his name and house before handing it in. Might as well get the points if he was going to do the potion, right? It was times like this that he was glad he had an easy time with potions and had a habit of remembering everything about brewing… well most everything.

With: Class...

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: ---

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                              Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                              I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                              Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 8:44 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPotions Classroom
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCalm

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

Potions Instructions

× ✖ × Antidotes × ✖ ×

Replies to Previous Lesson
5 points to Raymond Yuko of Slytherin House for Class Participation

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 10:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                        уσυ αи∂ мє нανє ѕєєи єνєяутнιиg тσ ѕєє fяσм вαиgкσк тσ ¢αℓgαяу
                                        αи∂ тнє ѕσℓєѕ σf уσυя ѕнσєѕ αяє αℓℓ ωσяи ∂σωи
                                        тнє тιмє fσя ѕℓєєρ ιѕ иσω вυт ιт'ѕ иσтнιиg тσ ¢яу αвσυт
                                        '¢αυѕє ωє'ℓℓ нσℓ∂ єα¢н σтнєя ѕσσи ιи тнє вℓα¢кєѕт σf яσσмѕ

ιf нєανєи αи∂ нєℓℓ ∂є¢ι∂є тнαт тнєу вσтн αяє ѕαтιѕfιє∂
                                        ιℓℓυмιиαтє тнє 'иσ'ѕ σи тнєιя να¢αи¢у ѕιgиѕ
                                        ιf тнєяє'ѕ иσ σиє вєѕι∂є уσυ ωнєи уσυя ѕσυℓ ємвαякѕ
                                        тнєи ι'ℓℓ fσℓℓσω уσυ ιитσ тнє ∂αяк

- ooc -
                                        blah blah blah

xxxx× × ×xxxxLesson 1 - First and Second Year Curriculumxxxx× × ×xxxx
                                        (( Potions List below spoiler ))

Directions:
                                            x Students may discuss, ask questions concerning, or attempt to brew the following Potions
                                            xxxx Forgetfulness Potion
                                            xxxx Boil-Cure Potion
                                            xxxx Wiggenweld Potion
                                            xxxx Hair-Raising Potion
                                            xxxx Girding Potion
                                            xxxx Swelling Solution
                                            x 5 House Points will be awarded for questions or discussion
                                            x 10-25 House Points will be awarded for completing a potion. Number of points is determined by the level of success.

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:08 am
x× × × Notice to Roleplayers × × ×x

This classroom has been updated to serve as a free roleplay space!
Students may be posted attending lessons without waiting on Professor updates.
More information can be found in the first post.

Seventh Year Classes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff