Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP]Model for me? [Sid/Amy] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:41 pm
Today was going to be a day of studying for Amy and Sid since the poor boil seemed to have difficulty even going to class. That wont do...Amy had all the materials out for studying, smiling when she thought about her other project she would need Sid's help with: Modeling. She wanted to try her hand at designing male clothing and while Sidron was a very large boil, his body would be perfect. Not to mention she could start practicing for customers that would have anthropomorphic legs. Amy maneuvered her plants so that there would be enough room for Sid to pose id she needed him to.

While he modeled, she could help him study for classes, then maybe they could go through some of her newest fiction works that she wanted to post.

Perfect!

Now she had to wait. She didn't exactly tell Sid that he would be modeling but at least he was coming to study because she may or may not have promised fun things after...

Yayoi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:52 pm
Studying. Sidron was not a fan. Its not like they ever really did any serious work in class anyhow. And for the most part he was pretty good at retaining information.

So why did Amy want to study? Although he wouldn't mind a certain kind of studying that involved him just studying her. And maybe her lips. A little one on one tutoring. That'd be nice.

It didn't take him long to reach her room. They both lived in the Monster dorms so that made it easy enough. He didn't have to go across campus. Knocking on her door, he waited. It was only polite. Just because she was his ghoulfriend didn't mean he could just go barging into her room anytime he liked.

Viva Viola

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:27 pm
Amy smiled before walking towards the door with her hands behind her back, using a vine to open the door. "Thank you for coming!" She jumped up slightly to wrap her arms around his neck, giving him a quick kiss before pulling away, grabbing his hand and pulling him in. One of her vines closed the door. "Okay so I brought you here so we can study! But I have devised a method that should help you concentrate better. See, I need a model for some clothing designs I want to start for boils aaaaaand...." She poked him gently in the stomach. "I thought you would be perfect! So you can model for me while studying and each time you get something riiight....Something amazing could happen. Deal?"

Yayoi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:30 pm
Ah, tricked. What a dirty trick. It was bad enough he hadn't wanted to study now she wanted him to model for her? The whole idea was completely unappealing. For all he knew she would try and dress him up in something frilly. Or pink.

The boil wasn't even sure what the amazing thing that could happen was worth the embarrassment.

He crossed his arms over his chest, a heavy frown on his lips. "I'm not a model of any sorts."

Viva Viola

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:07 am
She rolled her eyes, giving him a deadpan look and a sigh. She could guess what the stubborn boil was thinking, and that was not what she had planned. "I'm not going to play dress up with you...I just need you to stand there in various poses while I sketch. That's it. Ill ask you questions on subjects and what not. I'm not going to ruin your tough dragon image or anything of the sort. Besides, I happen to like that image anyway. So could you please model for me? Ill paint you like one of my French giiiiiirls~"

Okay not helping her case but she was just dying to use that sentence ever since she saw that one movie called Frightanic.

Yayoi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:30 am
He clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth. Eyes narrowing just a tad in suspicion. "Ok...but no pink frilly dresses" The French girls reference was kind of lost on him, he'd never seen Frightanic.

"I mean it. And I'm not limiting it to pink or frilly. Any dresses and I'm done. In fact, anything girly. Yes, nothing girly and nothing that might make people think weird things about me." The tip of his tail twitched back and forth. He didn't know what weird things, but he just really didn't want or need the embarrassment. "Other than how sexy I am."

Viva Viola

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:54 am
She rolled her eyes and nodded. "Nothing pink or unmanry got it. You...Have you ever seen Frightanic?" The fact that Sid didnt get her reference wasnt nothing new to her, but how does one miss a movie such as Frightanic? It has Lionardo De Scario in it with Kill Wailslet in it! The movie was one of the best in their whole acting career! Amy made a silent promise to herself to get Sid to watch it sometime with her.

"Yes yes I got it big barbarian dragon. Nothing to mar your precious tough dragon image~" She smiled then covered her mouth to keep from laughing at the last comment. "Im not sure if I want people to know how sexy you are~ Means I would actually have to scare other ghouls away and mayyyyyybe get into some fights. Im not fond of fighting since you know, delicate plant and all~ And I dont like to share" She pouted for a bit, grabbing her sketchbook and sitting down on her bed. "Okay, Take off everything except pants please~"

Yayoi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:06 pm
Scratching his cheek, Sidron looked up at the ceiling for a second in thought. "What is Frightanic?" Obviously not.

He internally let out a held breath. Good, at least she was on the same page as him now. "How is me taking most of my clothes off suppose to help me study?" Apparently she just couldn't draw around his clothes. So he removed his armor and under robes. Standing there in his shorts with his arms over his chest.

Viva Viola

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:31 pm
"It is a movie of the best kind~ We'll have to watch it sometime during the tweekend. And you taking off most of your clothes is a test for me since Im sure I'll get...distracted. If you answer a question right, you can either put on an article of clothing or .... Choose the other option of me taking off the many layers I have on right now!~ " Sure this may or may not have been a ploy to see her boilfriend without much on but she wasnt going to admit that to him if he asked. "If you get a question wrong, you take off clothes and I put them on. Sound fair?"

She was already scribbling something down in her sketch pad, messing around with buckles and zippers. Intresting~

Yayoi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:38 pm
"Its a ghouley movie, isn't it?" An eyebrow raised. More than likely. It sounded like it to him at least. Surely Amy couldn't be super excited over a movie if it was all blood, gore, action and explosions.

Wait, they were suppose to be studying. This wasn't studying at all. This was like stripe studying and he was surely to lose. That just wasn't fair. "I don't know if I like my odds...."

Viva Viola

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:49 pm
Oh she was caught! Damn...

Amy sighed and rolled her eyes. "Okay fine, what do you suppose we do to make studying fun?" She leaned forward,crossing her legs and readint her elbow on top of her thigh, chin resting in her hand. This should be funny to hear~

Yayoi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:54 pm
"Studying is never fun. Lets just skip it." Yea, that was a good idea. Skipping studying all together. Who needed to pass classes?

Viva Viola

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:09 pm
She sighed and shook her head. "Studying is what you need to pass your classes you know, but if you dont want to study, I wont make you~ Ill just do it while youre modeling. Now, can you place your arms behind your head? Cross them as well? Im going to get a couple of poses in and then Ill start making come of the clothing for you to try on." She was sketching as she talked, one vine holding up the book for one of her classes while the other flipped a page when she was done reading. She had a test coming up so Sid could choose not to study but her mother would tear her petals and viens off if she didnt pass her classes.

Yayoi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:12 pm
He sighed lightly. Thankful that the idea of studying, at least for him, was put off for a bit. Attempting the pose that she described. Hopefully he was doing it right.

Viva Viola

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:22 pm
She smiled and kept sketching, tapping her chin every once in a while. "Ah! Want to see what I have so far? Itts not your usual styl but Im trying my hand at designing something for biggler boils. Evenually, I have to put all this in a portfolio so I can become a fashion designer~"

She walked up to hm and showed off the sketch. the outfit was a rather gothic one, consisting of straps, buckles and zippers. Amy wasnt very confident in her drawings, but she had to show the model how she interpreted him right?

Yayoi

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces